blue bigbang歌词的歌,歌词带有,say. yea. say yea

求一首英文歌歌词中有Say goodbye_百度知道
求一首英文歌歌词中有Say goodbye
-.- 英语写不来
还有几句的歌词是Say goodbye
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
just one last dance
莎拉。寇拉 的歌吧。歌词:Just one last dance oh baby just one last danceWe meet in the night in the Spanish caféI look in your eyes just don't know what to sayIt feels like I'm drowning in salty waterA few hours left 'til the sun's gonna risetomorrow will come an it's time to realizeour love has finished foreverhow I wish to come with you (wish to come with you)how I wish we make it throughJust one last dancebefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and roundit's like the first timeJust one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getting coldand I don't know where I belongJust one last danceThe wine and the lights and the Spanish guitarI'll never forget how romantic they arebut I know tomorrow I'll lose the one I loveThere's no way to come with youit's the only way to doJust one last dancebefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and roundit's like the first timeJust one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getting coldand I don't know where I belongJust one last danceOh BabyJust one last dancebefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and roundit's like the first timeJust one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getting coldand I don't know where I belongJust one last dancebefore we say goodbyewhen we sway and turn round and round and round (When we sway turn around)it's like the first time(hold my tight oh my love)Just one more chancehold me tight and keep me warmcause the night is getting cold(the night is getting cold)and I don't know where I belong(don't know where I belong)Just one last danceJust one last danceJust one more chanceJust one last dance
[ti:never say goodbye][ar:never say goodbye][al:ep单曲]never say goodbyeyea, whats going on 2007 y to the s.t.a.rtake up micyeah everybody listen to our music stylekeep it up keep it up,two step with me, come on,lets do it do it do it like this1,2 baby clap your handseverybody lets go ha ha ha hai want yall ladies clap againyeah let me hear u say wut yo let me tell you its my story爱情留的痕迹好像真实的 movie 那么多的过去让我心里难过受到的伤害没关系告诉自己不必那么担心别难过爱情不是人生的一切不要失望never say goodbye so get upif you go awayyou will see me crydon't you let me gobaby don't you let me down你在我身边却心不在焉表情很奇怪让我感觉危险you never say goodbye 我不让你离开你是否在想她我应该伤心吗我很想忘记你却停不住爱你写怎样的结局在爱情故事里(mario) and we the best aint no need to stress范超文赫 aint no need to impress说什么我是你的你的耐心听我说呵 non stop you are just a very good friendyo call it a fling or a love thingi don't care i can handle any drama that you bring.不要怕别再发呆坦白别再骗我你的心里还有我吗告诉我在想我吗my baby love love lovebaby you are right tight all night that's righti am still in love with you hey别总是怀疑我的每句话 ohi'm still in love with you heylet me hear you say hey hey hey相信你和我的约定别再浪费我们最完美的激情时光我对你一如既往不要让我失望only u missing youbaby 1,2,3,4 i got the mic checkdon't you let me gobaby don't you let me downyou never say good bye 我不让你离开你是否在想她我应该伤心吗我可以忘记你你保重你自己写怎样的结局在爱情故事里you never say good bye (come on come on)我不让你离开(wana ride with the homie right?)你是否在想她(wana get right then get high )我应该伤心吗(ride with me ill ride with you)我很想忘记你(you go down on me ill go down on you)却停不住爱你(yeah~)写怎样的结局(just me and you come on)在爱情故事里(one more time now)don't you let me go (say what)don't you let me down (one more time now)1,2 baby clap ur handseverybody lets go ha ha ha hai want yall ladies clap againlet me hear u say hey hey hey我想问在你心里别躲着我先问你我和你是什么关系休想你在骗我yo 我知道我喜欢你非常温柔非常能够给我超感享受 kids flow is incredible我想问在你心里你别躲着我先问你我和你是什么关系 baby never say goodbye yea~
don't wanna say goodbye
never say goodbye?
是不是 NEVER
SAY GOODBYE ?
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁bigbang的日语新歌《あんなヤツ》求中文音译歌词 不要罗马拼音的!_百度知道
bigbang的日语新歌《あんなヤツ》求中文音译歌词 不要罗马拼音的!
)说他绝不会有这种事(Sure you’re right)我看着你的眼神 说是我看错为了你我在说谎(I’m sorry)oh 讨厌不懂我心的你我已经厌倦了等待 现在我决定放手你伤心的时候我感觉快要死掉 baby我哪里比不上那个混蛋 到底为何不能拥有你那个家伙并不爱你像个傻瓜一样 你要哭到什么时候你提到他的时候一脸的幸福(You look happy)看到你露出笑容我便能满足(I’m happy)你说你真的很爱他像会永远爱下去一样的坚定 你的样子I don’t know what to say no more你的朋友都已看透他(yup they know)为什么只有你看不见这明摆的事实(It’s you)They say love is blind Oh baby you so blind求求你到此为止oh 讨厌不懂我心的你 我已经厌倦了等待 现在我决定放手你伤心的时候我感觉快要死掉 baby我哪里比不上那个混蛋 到底为何不能拥有你那个家伙并不爱你像个傻瓜一样 你要哭到什么时候你有资格享受任何的豪车美衣和高级餐厅但是那个混蛋真的配不上你虚伪的笑容 抚摸你的脸你的发髻心里却分明想着别的女人怎么可以这样你流下的眼泪我会百倍弥补给你baby你自己承受不了的痛苦 让我和你一起分担再多看我一眼为什么你不懂我的爱 为什么只有你不懂我哪里比不上那个混蛋 到底为何不能拥有你那个家伙并不爱你像个傻瓜一样 你要哭到什么时候我哪里比不上那个混蛋 到底为何不能拥有你那个家伙并不爱你韩语歌词希望楼主满意哦~,其实就是日文版的《那xx》歌词,在路上偶然遇到了你的他(Yea I saw him)或许我的预感是真的吗(I told you)摘掉了你送的戒指 另一边手臂挽着她我只说到这里(I don’t wanna hurt you)但是你竟然反过来对我发火(Why,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
s youThey say love is blindOh baby you so blind手遅(ておく)れになる前(まえ)に贴我哭裂你那路马野你Oh 何故(なぜ)わかってくれないの言(い)い訳(わけ)なんかは 那届哇咔啊帖哭裂哪一弄 意义哇尅那嗯卡哇闻(き)き饱(あ)きてきた真相(しんそう)をkiki啊ki帖ki他心搜哦避(さ)けてるだけなのはお见通(みどう)し撒尅帖路大尅哪弄哇哦秘洞唔系Baby あんなヤツよりも俺(おれ)の方(ほう)が阿嗯哪呀粗哟里哦咧弄号唔噶ずっと君(きみ)の隣(となり)が似合(にあ)いそうさ组屋同ki米弄痛那里噶你阿姨搜唔撒俺(おれ)はバカ见(み)てもいいのさ哦咧哇巴卡米贴膜意义弄撒この気持(きも)ち隠(かく)してるくらいなら控弄ki摸起卡哭戏帖路哭拉伊娜拉YeahMiss Sunshineいつでも最高(さいこう)な一簇爹摸萨伊口那Smileどこでも最高(さいこう)な都控爹摸萨伊口那Lifeしか 似合(にあ)わない最悪(さいあく)なヤツは西卡 你啊哇那姨萨伊阿库那呀粗哇似合(にあ)わない裏(うら)がありそう 你啊哇那姨乌拉噶阿狸搜唔俺(おれ)のカンからヤツはマジ哦咧弄卡恩卡拉呀粗哇马基Fakin&#39,だから君(きみ)の目(め)の前(まえ)で大卡拉ki米弄灭弄吗也爹目(め)が泳(およ)いでるなんて 咩噶哦哟一叠路那嗯帖低(てい)の底辺(ていへん)君(きみ)を泣(な)かせるなんて铁艺弄铁蹄嘿嗯ki米哦那卡邪路那嗯帖マジありえない马基阿里也哪一Babyここから君(きみ)だけを夺(うば)い去(さ)っていきたい控控嘎啦ki米大尅哦五把咦撒啊帖咦ki大意Babyでも结局(けっきょく) 正直者达(しょうじきものたち)はバカを见(み)る爹摸尅咦巧哭 笑唔级ki摸弄他气哇巴卡哦迷路But you know whatあんなヤツよりも俺(おれ)の方(ほう)が阿嗯哪呀粗哟里哦咧弄号唔噶君(きみ)のこと幸(しあわ)せに出来(でき)そうさki米弄口头系啊哇写你爹ki搜唔撒君(きみ)を爱(あい)してないことは知(し)ってるのにki米哦阿姨喜帖哪一口头哇洗衣帖路弄你いつまで泣(な)いてるのさ一簇马爹那一帖路弄撒あんなヤツよりも俺(おれ)の方(ほう)が阿嗯哪呀粗哟里哦咧弄号唔噶ずっと君(きみ)の隣(となり)が似合(にあ)いそうさ组屋同ki米弄痛那里噶你阿姨搜唔撒俺(おれ)はバカ见(み)てもいいのさ哦咧哇巴卡米贴膜意义弄撒この気持(きも)ち隠(かく)してるくらいなら控弄ki墨琪卡哭喜帖路哭拉伊娜拉 ================日文有些音中文没有,帖咦咦他I&#39,t know what to say no more言(い)うけど周(まわ)りの友达(ともだち)には义务尅都马瓦砾弄偷摸大气泥洼Yup they knowバレてるよ彼(かれ)のチャラさは巴列铁如哟卡列弄开啦撒哇It&#39,m sorryOh 何故(なぜ)わかってくれないの先(さき)のない未来(みらい)を 娜姐哇咔帖哭裂哪一弄撒ki弄哪一米拉一哦一人(ひとり)で待(ま)ってて hi同里爹吗啊贴贴No君(きみ)の悲(かな)しむとこなんて见(み)たくないんだki米弄卡那希姆瞳孔那嗯帖米塔哭哪一嗯大Babyあんなヤツよりも俺(おれ)の方(ほう)が阿嗯哪呀粗哟里哦咧弄号唔噶君(きみ)のこと幸(しあわ)せに出来(でき)そうさki米弄口头系啊哇写你爹ki搜唔撒君(きみ)を爱(あい)してないことは知(し)ってるのにki米哦阿姨喜帖哪一口头哇洗衣帖路弄你いつまで泣(な)いてるのさ一簇马爹那一帖路弄撒そんな彼(かれ)のこと语(かた)る君(きみ)は搜嗯那卡列弄口头卡他路ki米哇You look happy照(て)れて浮(う)かれ気味(きみ)な声(こえ)で特列铁无卡列ki米那空页爹I&#39,m happy一生涯(いっしょがい)いつまでも一绪(いっしょ)にどこまでもついてくって咦潇噶一一簇马爹摸一笑你洞口马爹摸醋意铁哭唔帖I don&#39,re rightだから君(きみ)の颜色(かおいろ)伺(うかが)いながら大卡啦ki米弄卡我以肉唔卡噶一拿嘎啦気(き)のせいだったって言(い)ったki弄些咦大啊大,帖Sure you&#39,t wanna hurt you话(はな)してもどうせ怒(おこ)るしね哈那喜帖摸都无邪哦控如洗捏Why彼(かれ)はそんな人(ひと)じゃないって卡列哇搜嗯那hi头家哪一,不意(ふい)に见(み)かけてしまったよ狐疑你米卡尅帖洗吗啊他哟Yeah I saw him街角(まちかど)で君(きみ)の彼氏(かれし)を玛奇卡都跌ki米弄卡列席哦I told you楽(たの)しそうに他(ほか)の女(おんな)の子(こ)と腕(うで)を塔诺西索唔你火卡弄哦嗯那弄控同舞蝶哦组(く)んでたけど これ以上(いじょう)は哭嗯爹大尅都 控裂咦叫哦哇I don&#39,其实罗马音发音更标准一点,
我是从其他地方复制下来的呢
罗马拼音的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁百度MP3歌词搜索 baby 歌词
&&&&&&&&&&&&MP3&&&&&&
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma
其它格式
百度一下,找到相关结果约40,500篇,用时0.013秒&&&&
歌曲:baby
[ar:小馨][by:david碧咸]baby -小馨作词:梁思成作曲:梁思成编曲:梁思成baby baby 该不该表白love me love me 别让我再期待come on come on 释放你的爱别让我一个人跳舞不要say goodbye 那音乐的节拍似乎有点奇怪我还是再忍耐等待那灯光都暗下来你远远走过来眼神中带点坏说要带我离开去找寻一整晚的愉快你说爱不需要徘徊尽情投入热情的海你说海深邃的未来尽情投入你的怀抱就是趁现在baby baby 该不该表白love me love me 别让我再期待come on come on 释放你的爱别让我一个人跳舞不要say goodbye 你说爱不需要徘徊尽情投入热情的海你说海深邃的未来尽情投入你的怀抱就是趁现在baby baby 该不该表白love me love me 别让我再期待come on come on 释放你的爱别让我一个人跳舞不要say goodbye baby baby 该不该表白love me love me 别让我再期待come on come on 释放你的爱别让我一个人跳舞不要say goodbye baby baby 该不该表白love me love me 别让我再期待come on come on 释放你的爱别让我一个人跳舞不要say goodbye
歌曲:hello baby
[ti:hello baby][ar:baby q][al:baby q同名专辑][by:蓝色之夜]music我想说的话你都不想听二个人过分的安静我对你说明我要求公平决定分享你的心情看你的反应坏话的表情恋爱不是有我和你你不够聪明还不能确定孤独已经不再流行这个年代快乐的对自己坦白不需要做什么交代自由自在baby 我也想正在伤害了畏避可不可以鼓起勇气拥抱会缩短我们的距离和你形影不离baby 我不是正在伤害了畏避排山倒海等待着你心跳会上演爱情的抗体请你好好珍惜对你的都坏是否不明白现在就是你的未来上演吧存在证明我的爱把你的包袱脱下来
歌曲:cry baby
[ti:cry baby][al:cry baby]seamo - cry baby作词:naoki takada作曲:naoki takada/shitaro&growth&izutsu编曲:shitaro&growth&izutsu/takahito eguchi梦に向かって仆必死だったうまくいかなくて失败ばっか世间の雨は冷たくて谁にも本音言えなくてそう 思えばいつも仆は无理に笑ってた强がってた気を张ってた涙こらえてたcry baby 今日は我慢せずに泣いてみな思いっきり洗い流してみれば素直になれた何をやっても何度やっても思い通りにいかない世の中よ强がってても成功はゼロうまくいかないの心不安定よそんな时こそ立ち止まり人目気にせずに泣けばいい强がりを舍てようありのまま弱さを见せるのを怖がるな悩みないようなあの大空だっていつも冷静じゃないよな云で覆われる时もあり晴れかと思えば时に土砂降り仆达と同じそうさ泣く事耻すかしい事じゃない泣いた后はそこに光射すあの大空のようにそう 思えばいつも仆は无理に笑ってた强がってた気を张ってた涙こらえてたcry baby 今日は我慢せずに泣いてみな思いっきり洗い流してみれば素直になれた仆は人生まだ习いかけ既にぶち当たってる高い壁登れよ登れよと焦るだけだけどもあるのは飞べない羽根からかわれても骂(ののし)られても自分自身の手を信じてみてよのらりくらりたまに歌い独りですべて背负う事はない无駄な事など1つもないのさ全ての挫折に意味は沢山あるよだから少しずつ自分耕し光り辉かす远回りしてるようでこれ一番の仆にとっての望む近道と信じ今日も歩いてく涙の数だけ强くなってくそう 思えばいつも仆は无理に笑ってた强がってた気を张ってた涙こらえてたcry baby 今日は我慢せずに泣いてみな思いっきり洗い流してみれば素直になれたこれまで歩いてきたこの道は固くも强くもない涙で濡れてばかりだけども歩いてきた事は真実だから夸りに思えるような自分でいよう上を向けば青い大空仆を照らしてた雘を见ればいつも谁かが支えてくれてたcry baby 今日は我慢せずに泣いてみな思いっきり流した涙美しいその涙で伝える仆の意志そう 思えばいつも仆は无理に笑ってた强がってた気を张ってた涙こらえてたcry baby 今日は我慢せずに泣いてみな思いっきり洗い流してみれば素直になれた优しく包んでくれる风あるから声が响くんだねいやなことあった时は雨が洗い流して晴れるんだねおわり
歌曲:baby blues
i'd dont need no money^mi just need my babe's kiss^mi swear i don't need no money^mjust need my babe's kiss^m
whatcha gonna do, baby? whatcha gonna do?whatcha gonna do, baby? whatcha gonna do?i know you want me baby, like i want you baby.so tell me what you gonna do, baby baby baby. ...
[ar:ll cool j][al:exit 13][by:都市神话][00:-05.00]ll cool j - baby(feat. the-dream)[00:-03.00](lyrics by 都市神话@maxrnb)[00:-01.00]maximal r b - the freshest
hottest r b
hip-hop music!llll i see you j the american dreamradio killa (ohh)ya ya ya ya ya (man i dont think they can handle this one)alright alright call the radio
sayits your songits your songits your songits your songits your songgirl come ongirl come ongirl come onshawty(cause)im your your baby your baby your baby your babyim youryour baby your baby your baby your baby im youryour baby your baby your baby your babyim your your baby your baby yehhhhh(ll the american dream)(ll cool j)i met this lil girl she was off the hook i got cold chills when her body shookhot sex on the platter no need to cook i let her steal my heart like a horny crookhad her grinding
winding against my lid she messing wit my head want a player to bed sex ,toenails red your bodys a gun baby you pulled me for my lid its hard to hold you when you moving vogar peace sign on your eyes like john travolta my pulp aint fiction its an addiction to see your booty clap on the floor on the kitchen nasty girl taught me all the lingo my momma play bingo she ride mandingo she dont give a damn if im married or single she make me tingle (shawty im your )cause im your your baby your baby your baby your babyim youryour baby your baby your baby your babyim youryour baby your baby your baby your babyim your your baby your baby ehhhhh(ll cool j)(iluv it)she likes hip hop
r and bher life time goal is to be on t.v she lookig for a man that can give her a break like usher or justin timberlake im really not sure if her breast are fake cause with whip cream on them they taste just like cake, we drink some beersshe shot me in the back with cupids arrow we finished the six pack,she pushed the seat back pulled up her dress so she let me peep that im drunk as a skunkfeeling all dirty
at 7:30 bought her some desert give a damn if its early its spinnig around like roller durby everything about her says she dont deserve me i hope im worthy (cause shawty im your)(the dream)cause im your your baby your baby your baby your babyim youryour baby your baby your baby your babyim youryour baby your baby your baby your babyim your your baby your baby yehhhhhcause he aint nothin like me you can search but u never gonna find a love thats quite like mine and a man that can love u good and could treat you like he should with me shawty ur the shit he might be good but he aint like this (cause im your baby)(ll cool j)we in the back of the pick up, clothes done ripped upshe seen my chrome wheels it get more real runnin
歌曲:baby baby baby
... baby baby babyuh ah ahbaby baby babyevery time i see you close the door ...
[ti:baby baby baby][ar:joss stone][al:introducing joss stone][by:(爱歌词网)]joss stone-baby baby babyalbum:introducing joss stonebaby, baby, babytell me do you really love mebaby, baby, babywill you always be there for me?i can't live without your lovingbaby, can't you seebaby, baby, babytell me do you love me nowi can't wait to see your face everydayi can't explain the way i feelwhen i'm around youthere's a space in my heartthat belongs to you onlyand nothing else in this worldcomes close to youdo you understand what i saydo you understand me?my thing for you and i'm not playingis all i need to knowbaby, baby, babytell me do you really love mebaby, baby, babywill you always be there for me?i can't live without your lovingbaby, can't you seebaby, baby, babytell me do you love me nowoh, oh, ohtell me do you love me nowlrc produced by william王子i can't imagine how my life would be without youi don't know if i'd survive another dayno pressuer,but i'd love to hear you say itpromise me it's realand that you would never fake itdo you understand what i saydo you understand me?my thing for you and i'm not playingis all i need to knowbaby, baby, babytell me do you really love mebaby, baby, babywill you always be there for me?i can't live without your lovingbaby, can't you seebaby, baby, babytell me do you love me nowoh, oh, ohtell me do you love me nowlove me baby, love me babynothing else don't matteryour love is all i'm afterooh i need to have yai don't need no other manyou're the one my heart demandsi'm your girlyou're my worldplease don't let me downdon't let me downtell me do you really love mebaby, baby, babywill you always be there for mei can't live without your lovingbaby can't you seebaby, babytell me do you love me nowgotta let me know that you love me so
歌曲:baby baby
[ti:baby baby][ar:big bang][al:number 1][by:活在当下]big bang - baby babybass…yes!bigbang is back most definitely incredible (hey move)b to the i to the g (bang bang) x3about lovei don't wanna be with out you girl(got me slowly dying)where did we go wrong my girl(why can't we keep on trying)i don't wanna be without you girl(i gave my heart to you)going outta my mind, cuz i love you, i need you girl(sr)baby baby baby you know we go back for so long(ds) baby baby baby used to having you here in my arms(yb) baby baby baby you know what we had was oh so strong(gd) just say you'll still be mine cuz i love you, i need you girlyb: my homey lover free together yea we had it allcould never see ya, and you just left forever deep with lovewe had a good rundo everything so happily, so freeand nothing anyone could ever had donegd:(yea, yea, yea)baby you' i'll do anything for yanever knew another girl like quite like yaand i wanna excite yalike, like giving you what you wanna do girlif there's anyone, i'll straight run 'emunafraid of all, gd stun 'emwhat up, what up, can't put up, put upwhen you're telling me you're gonna need time alonei don't wanna be without you girl(got me slowly dying)where did we go wrong my girl(why can't we keep on trying)i don't wanna be without you girl(i gave my heart to you)going outta my mind, cuz i love you, i need you girl(sr)baby baby baby you know we go back for so long(ds) baby baby baby used to having you here in my arms(yb) baby baby baby you know what we had was oh so strong(gd) just say you'll still be mine cuz i love you, i need you girltop: tried to call you a thousand times up on the phone(i called you on the phone)never did you answer once, you know that's wrong(you know that's really wrong yea)can we doubt this, i don't wanna know why did you leave me hanging, oh so damn rightdon't you see me praying, don't leave me alone (about love)yo, it's the rerun, lovers from the front no doubtfosho, we got each other's back, that's fact yonever had a big problem beforebaby doll, one look at you was all that i saw(ds) assuming we let our love hang all outwith everything we worked out(top) but little did i know(ds) that you were just over therei don't wanna be without you girl(got me slowly dying)where did we go wrong my girl(why can't we keep on trying)i don't wanna be without you girl(i gave my heart to you)going outta my mind, cuz i love you, i need you girl(sr)baby baby baby you know we go back for so long(ds) baby baby baby used to having you here in my arms(yb) baby baby baby you know what we had was oh so strong(gd) just say you'll still be mine cuz i love you, i need you girlds: how could i've known cuz all in my eyesit was all good had everything we ever wantedsr: now that y
[ti:baby baby baby][ar:钟盛忠][al:突变][by:http:
www.feiyes.net][t_time:(04:00)]qq:9599236钟盛忠-baby baby babyhttp:
www.feiyes.net我觉得烦你我可不可以想你我不想刻意掩饰我自己搞什么把戏更本不放在心里你在我眼里是小丑而已不要在逃避逃避逃避逃避逃避我的视线不如你现在就去拿个镜子摆在你的面前照照自己的脸baby baby baby求求你做回自己不要不要不要假装的言语baby baby baby我可以继续爱你只要只要只要你做回自己qq:9599236我觉得烦你我可不可以想你我不想刻意掩饰我自己搞什么把戏更本不放在心里你在我眼里是小丑而已不要在逃避逃避逃避逃避逃避我的视线不如你现在就去拿个镜子摆在你的面前照照自己的脸baby baby baby求求你做回自己不要不要不要假装的言语baby baby baby我可以继续爱你只要只要只要你做回自己baby baby baby我觉得烦你baby baby baby搞什么把戏baby baby baby我觉得烦你baby baby baby搞什么把戏不要在逃避逃避逃避逃避逃避我的视线不如你现在就去拿个镜子摆在你的面前照照自己的脸baby baby baby求求你做回自己不要不要不要假装的言语baby baby baby我可以继续爱你只要只要只要你做回自己baby baby baby求求你做回自己不要不要不要假装的言语baby baby baby我可以继续爱你只要只要只要你做回自己做回自己
1 &&&&&&&&&
新歌TOP100 · 歌曲TOP500 · 中文
· 歌手列表 · 歌曲列
· 轻音乐 ·
行风 · 经典广告音乐专题 · 母爱无边——母亲节音乐专辑New!
· 热门分类 · 百度推荐 · 人气专辑 ·
视频
歌词
全部音乐
mp3
rm
wma