韩国美女bj主播短片里面那首背景音乐是什么,就是一开始我是拒绝的男的说唱,中间女的唱的结尾有木累,木累,木

有一首qq音乐背景音乐很柔和的女生哼唱,中间全是一男的说唱,欧美的,是什么歌啊!_百度知道
有一首qq音乐背景音乐很柔和的女生哼唱,中间全是一男的说唱,欧美的,是什么歌啊!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
不会又是阿姆跟DIDO合唱的&stan&.刚也回答了另一个人.,TA问的跟你的差不多.那也推荐你听DIDO的&don't believe in love&附上&stan&的歌词给你.My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why Igot out of bed at allThe morning rain clouds up my windowand I can't see at allAnd even if I could it'll all be greyput your picture on my wallIt reminds me that it's not so badit's not so badMy tea's gone cold I'm wondering why Igot out of bed at allThe morning rain clouds up my windowand I can't see at allAnd even if I could it'll all be greyput your picture on my wallIt reminds me that it's not so badit's not so badDear Slim I wrote but you still ain't callinI left my cell my pager and my home phone at the bottomI sent two letters back in autumn you must not-a got 'emThere probably was a problem at the post office or somethinSometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'embut anyways fuck it what's been up Man how's your daughterMy girlfriend's pregnant too I'm bout to be a fatherIf I have a daughter guess what I'ma call herI'ma name her Bonnie I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorryI had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want himI know you probably hear this everyday but I'm your biggest fanI even got the underground shit that you did with SkamI got a room full of your posters and your pictures manI like the shit you did with Rawkus too that shit was fatAnyways I hope you get this man hit me backjust to chat truly yours your biggest fanThis is StanMy tea's gone cold I'm wondering why Igot out of bed at allThe morning rain clouds up my windowand I can't see at allAnd even if I could it'll all be greyput your picture on my wallIt reminds me that it's not so badit's not so badDear Slim you still ain't called or wroteI hope you have a chance I ain't madI just think it's FUCKED UP you don't answer fansIf you didn't wanna talk to me outside your concertyou didn't have to but you coulda signed an autograph for MatthewThat's my little brother man he's only six years oldWe waited in the blistering cold for youfour hours and you just said No That's pretty shitty manyou're like his fuckin idol He wants to be just like you manhe likes you more than I do I ain't that mad thoughI just don't like bein lied to Remember when we met in Denveryou said if I'd write you you would write backsee I'm just like you in a way I never knew my father neitherhe used to always cheat on my mom and beat herI can relate to what you're saying in your songs so when I have a shitty dayI drift away and put 'em oncause I don't really got shit else so that shit helps when I'm depressedI even got a tattoo of your name across the chestSometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleedsIt's like adrenaline the pain is such a sudden rush for meSee everything you say is real and I respect you cause you tell itMy girlfriend's jealous cause I talk about you 24/7But she don't know you like I know you Slim no one doesShe don't know what it was like for people like us growin upYou gotta call me man I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever loseSincerely yours StanP S We should be together tooMy tea's gone cold I'm wondering why Igot out of bed at allThe morning rain clouds up my windowand I can't see at allAnd even if I could it'll all be greyput your picture on my wallIt reminds me that it's not so badit's not so badDear Mister-I'm-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-Fansthis'll be the last package I ever send your assIt's been six months and still no word - I don't deserve itI know you got my last two lettersI wrote the addresses on 'em perfectSo this is my cassette I'm sending you I hope you hear itI'm in the car right now I'm doing 90 on the freewayHey Slim I drank a fifth of vodka you dare me to driveYou know the song by Phil Collins In the Air of the Nightabout that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowningbut didn't then Phil saw it all then at a a show he found himThat's kinda how this is you coulda rescued me from drowningNow it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now I'm drowsyand all I wanted was a lousy letter or a callI hope you know I ripped +ALL+ of your pictures off the wallI love you Slim we coulda been together think about itYou ruined it now I hope you can't sleep and you dream about itAnd when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about itI hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me See SlimShut up bitch! I'm tryin to talk!Hey Slim that's my girlfriend screamin in the trunkbut I didn't slit her throat I just tied her upsee I ain't like you cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more and then she'll die tooWell gotta go I'm almost at the bridge nowOh shit I forgot how'm I supposed to send this shit out{*car tires squeal*} {*CRASH*} {*brief silence*} {*LOUD splash*}My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why Igot out of bed at allThe morning rain clouds up my windowand I can't see at allAnd even if I could it'll all be greyput your picture on my wallIt reminds me that it's not so badit's not so badDear Stan I meant to write you sooner but I just been busyYou said your girlfriend's pregnant now how far along is sheLook I'm really flattered you would call your daughter thatand here's an autograph for your brotherI wrote it on the Starter capI'm sorry I didn't see you at the show I musta missed youDon't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss youBut what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists tooI say that shit just clownin doggc'mon - how fucked up is youYou got some issues Stan I think you need some counselingto help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down someAnd what's this shit about us meant to be togetherThat type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each otherI really think you and your girlfriend need each otheror maybe you just need to treat her betterI hope you get to read this letter I just hope it reaches you in time before you hurt yourselfI think that you'll be doin just fine if you relax a little I'm glad I inspire you but Stanwhy are you so mad Try to understand that I do want you as a fanI just don't want you to do some crazy shitI seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sickSome dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridgeand had his girlfriend in the trunk and she was pregnant with his kidand in the car they found a tape but they didn't say who it was toCome to think about his name was it was youDamn!
You Were My Everything
Endagtilbage
,正好我也在搜这首歌曲,或许是你要的,虽然过去了两年的帖子,还是投一个
就酱子谁知道撒
其他类似问题
qq音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首像是韩国女子组合唱的快歌,中间有男的说唱“go go go…no …”之后女声副歌部分是l w_百度知道
一首像是韩国女子组合唱的快歌,中间有男的说唱“go go go…no …”之后女声副歌部分是l w
 有首韩语快歌,有男声说唱歌词go go go…后女声副歌不部分是no baby oh no…i知道网友 | 5分钟前 | 分享ant…so…,在酷狗音乐里搜“手机铃声-新三星广告”能搜到这首歌的高潮部分!就是想要这首歌的全名!求哪位知道的告知下下歌名好吗?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
李孝利 anyclub....搜视屏的话都能搜到
李孝利 anyclub
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁7月20日在南昌220公交车上听到一首韩国歌曲,男生说唱,女生中间就啦啦啦啦啦啦,6个啦一组的女生_百度知道
7月20日在南昌220公交车上听到一首韩国歌曲,男生说唱,女生中间就啦啦啦啦啦啦,6个啦一组的女生
7月20日在南昌220公交车上听到一首韩国歌曲,男生说唱,女生中间就啦啦啦啦啦啦,6个啦一组女声的,求大神支持下超喜欢这个歌,由于是韩语听不懂 说以无法搜索!!!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
KARA的MR???
风格是怎么样的?欢快的还是伤感的?
其他类似问题
韩国歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 一开始就错 的文章