有一首嗨曲网站是什么got to do

一首英文歌曲女主唱 男有时唱几句,开头和结尾很多ohoh,电子音乐伴奏。歌词:come in baby want to do_百度知道
一首英文歌曲女主唱 男有时唱几句,开头和结尾很多ohoh,电子音乐伴奏。歌词:come in baby want to do
唱:let,s getting getting moving 女娼;let
歌曲3分40秒左右
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
youku.youku://vBlack Eyed Peas - Let&#39.com/v_show/id_XNTAwMTYwNTI0;s Get It Started
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌的歌名,歌词如下:it in my heart i hve got this palace that i can do anything i want to i it in my heart i hve got this palacethat i can do anything i want toi can reach for the sun no matter hotfor i know someday i meet youi reach for the stars on finally no m_百度作业帮
求一首歌的歌名,歌词如下:it in my heart i hve got this palace that i can do anything i want to i it in my heart i hve got this palacethat i can do anything i want toi can reach for the sun no matter hotfor i know someday i meet youi reach for the stars on finally no matter what it takesi know someday my dreams come tureI reach for the star已经搜到了,不是通过百度,而是谷歌
都有歌词了,你不会用百度的MP3自己搜搜啊.摊手,楼主你好懒哦.
REACHING FOR THE STARS有一首dj歌词是Everybody rock word什么to night,还有every boy every girl什么的谁能告诉我怎么找这个歌曲
有一首dj歌词是Everybody rock word什么to night,还有every boy every girl什么的谁能告诉我怎么找这个歌曲
Djmilo 小毅 超劲主打 2011最新 Pop 全英文 Di
的感言:真心佩服你,谢谢!
其他回答 (2)
我也想找这首歌
你找到了?
我也想知道这首歌叫什么。
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首英文DJ 里边有句好像是 to le se do shi mai ai_百度知道
一首英文DJ 里边有句好像是 to le se do shi mai ai
以后英文DJ,里边有句英文听着好像是英文 to le se do shi mai
女声唱的。
提问者采纳
来冬だらどうする この世界の中爱情は一番信じられないもの 终わでください明年冬天怎么办呢 这个世界最不可信的东西就是爱情了 请结束吧(分手吧)
提问者评价
完美主义,爱睡觉,乐观主义,外貌协会,听音乐,交友ING,看书,看电影,爱狗,游泳
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一首英文爵士乐曲风的舞曲,女生演唱的,第一句是do you remember what you say to me想要歌词,下周要跳,老也踩不上节奏,打算把点儿踩在歌词上,_百度作业帮
跪求一首英文爵士乐曲风的舞曲,女生演唱的,第一句是do you remember what you say to me想要歌词,下周要跳,老也踩不上节奏,打算把点儿踩在歌词上,
是詹妮佛洛佩茨的Do you remember what you said to me the day I met youLike yesterday I still can hear your voice,you promised to beStill in my life no matter what you had to do to be thereWell,it's been a while and here we are lookin' back on times that we sharedI still imagine us being young and so in loveNever apart,you were my heartSeems like it's always just been usChorus:I remember we were in the parkHolding hands and you said to meI'm the only thing you needAnd I would make your life completeIf I said I'd be your girlYou would stay with me foreverBoy,you never let me downThrough it all you're still aroundStill around (yeah)I still believe in all the things you said to me in those daysYou gave me love and kept your word with every promise you madeI sing your favorite song inside my head when you're not with meUntil you come back home and take me in your arms and hold meI can imagine us being old and still in loveNever apart,you are my heartMakes me smile,we're still in loveI remember we were in the parkHolding hands and you said to meI'm the only thing you needAnd I would make your life completeIf I said I'd be your girlYou would stay with me foreverBoy,you never let me downThrough it all you're still aroundLooking back through all the years(Man speaking):HehYou remember the first time I went to your houseAnd your father looked at me like I had three heads(And I will never forget the day)HehWe were so in love(Looking back through all the years)You were so beautiful and so young(And I will never forget the day you came into my life and what you said to me)I can't believe you're still mineThat's crazyI love youI remember we were in the park (we were in the park)Holding hands and you said to me (holding hands)I'm the only thing you needAnd I would make your life complete (and I would your life complete)If I said I'd be your girlYou would stay with me forever (I'm still your girl)Boy,you never let me downThrough it all you're still around (I'll never let you down,my baby)I remember we were in the parkHolding hands and you said to meI'm the only thing you needAnd I would make your life completeIf I said I'd be your girl (said I'd be your girl and)You would stay with me foreverBoy,you never let me downThrough it all you're still aroundStill around (yeah)
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 一首嗨曲 的文章

随机推荐