一首英文歌,女生唱的 很轻快,歌词里有everyday 。。。。。paradise,。。。。summe是什么意思r rain

求一首歌词里有go looking for the summer time 的英文歌,女生唱的_百度知道
求一首歌词里有go looking for the summer time 的英文歌,女生唱的
节奏很轻快,谢谢了~,不是Chris Rea的歌,是女生唱的,,
提问者采纳
Bobble,—Bridgit MendlerHold my hand and fly
Never say goodbyeAcross an open sky  Leave the world behind   I will be alright if you stay by my side   Spring and summer   Love and laughter   We&#39,s Just BegunSummer&#39,Cara Dillon - Summer&#39, what are we waiting for, Cheese!Summer&#39, Feel the heat of the sonAll the sparrows in the dellSwirling round like a carrouselSinging loud enough to tell everyoneFairy,m still looking,how to believe&gt,&lt, every flowerFlings its petals wide as the season comes roundOnce moreBobble,Hey,There it is,t believe we get to stay for the whole season,Look deep into the April face 渐入四月的气候 A change is clearly taking place 明显感受到了变化 Looking for the summer 寻找夏天 The eyes take on a certain gaze 双眼呆呆凝视 And leave behind the springtime days 遗留在春天的季节 Go looking for the summer 去寻找夏天 This ain&#92,Hiya,寻找夏天推荐两首歌(精灵小叮当之夏日风暴里的歌曲),d be   Because you&#39,ll live happily ever after   We&#39,s Just BegunBobble, all the springsLead us here on fairy wingsA season of a thousand things to be doneSummer&#39,s Just Begun歌词Cara Dillon - Summer&#39, a carpet at your feetCatch the colors,s so beautiful out there,&lt, Race you down!The breeze is blowing light and sweetThe grass,ll fly higher than we thought we&#39,&#39, Fairy camp!All the winters,ll fly higher than we thought we&#39,ll fly higher than we thought we&#39,looking for the summer 我依然寻找,Summer&#39,s Just BegunLife is rising upSurging forth in all directionsEvery little buttercup is reaching outto find connectionEvery blade of grass will touch the sunlightThe rain will touch the groundGrowing greener than it was beforeBees are droning bySpider silk is softly spinningNot a cloud in the sky you know it&#39,1,s Just BegunTinker Bell,ll never be apart   Sparkle in my eye   Light the sky tonight   Spring and summer   Love and laughter   We&#39,ve shown me how to believe   In me (me)   You&#39,ll live happily ever after   We&#39,ll live happily ever after   We&#39,s only the beginningEvery little blossom,s Just BegunSummer&#39, Tink! You ready for your first summer on the mainland,Well,ve shown me how   How to believe   Fall and winter   love and laughter   We&#39,t no game of kiss and tell 没说不是接吻的游戏 The implications how you knew so well 暗示你明白有多好 Go looking for the summer 去寻找夏天 The time has come and they must go 时间到来我们一定出发 To play the passion out that haunts you so 激情一直伴着你 Looking for the summer 寻找夏天 Remember love how it was the same 回忆爱是这么相同 We scratched and hurt each other&#92,Absolutely! It&#39,LOOKING FOR THE SUMMER&gt,Hi,re never very far   We&#39,&#39,&#39,ve shown me how to believe   Tiny shining star   I know who you are   You&#39,d be   Because you&#39,s Just Begun2, Tink,guys,I can&#39,Tinker Bell,s growing pains 我们在彼此伤害中成长 We were looking for the summer 我们寻找夏天 And still I stand this very day 在这个真实的日子里我依然执着 With a burning wish to fly away 由燃烧的梦想带我飞离 I&#92,d be   Because you&#39,ve shown me how to believe   Hold my hand and fly   Never say goodbye,
女生唱的,Chris Rea是男的~~~~
下面有知友提供了一个答案:Walk Off The Earth的《summer vibe》
提问者评价
谢谢了~!!!是这首歌,因为只是听过一次别人的手机铃声,记住的歌词也就这几个
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
m still looking,Chris Rea专辑,Summer NightsArtist,t no game of kiss and tellThe implications how you know so wellGo looking for the summerThe time has come and they must goTo play the passion out that haunts you soLooking for the summerRemember love how it was the sameWe scratched and hurt each others growing painsWe were looking for the summerAnd still i stand this very dayWith a burning wish to fly awayI&#39, Chris ReaAlbum, Looking For The SummerLook deep into the april faceA change is clearly taking placeLooking for the summerThe eyes take on a certain gazeAnd leave behind the springtime daysGo looking for the summerThis ain&#39, AubergeTitle, looking for the summer,歌曲名,Looking For The Summer ( Lp Version )歌手,
亲你确定你听过这首歌吗。。。。Chris Rea是男的,我也搜到了你说的这个,不是~~~~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急,一首女生唱的英文歌,很轻快的调子,歌词好像有mary mary_百度知道
急,一首女生唱的英文歌,很轻快的调子,歌词好像有mary mary
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
是不是玛丽外宿中的歌、
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌曲 女生唱的 很轻快的 有几句歌词是 we can do i like do 还有ye ye ye_百度知道
一首英文歌曲 女生唱的 很轻快的 有几句歌词是 we can do i like do 还有ye ye ye
希望听过的类似于这首的朋友告诉我歌名
提问者采纳
《We just laugh about it》----Lucky Twice,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁是一首轻快的英文歌,歌词里有呐呐呐呐呐,是个女生唱的_百度知道
是一首轻快的英文歌,歌词里有呐呐呐呐呐,是个女生唱的
提问者采纳
pink的so what,,
要不是啦啦啦啦啦啦
那孙燕姿的hey jude呢
要不你发来我听听
不是。我不知道。
找到答案了。是She
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【音乐求助】求一首英文歌。歌词里有no no no_音乐吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,147,044贴子:
【音乐求助】求一首英文歌。歌词里有no no no收藏
特舒缓的歌。旋律特别轻。女生唱的歌。
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
今天在吃饭的时候听到的
想不起来就什么名字好难受啊
好像是个电影的主题曲
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖