你没回答我怎么好评啊亲!帮我解决多送分,谢谢啊
这个歌叫好きなことTVサントラ
收不到啊。在哪里能收到?或者你发给我也行
这个叫(鸽子尼古拉)好评
也不是啊!追加100分!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他10条回答
歌曲名字叫做“梦中的婚礼“ 如果对你有所帮助就点采纳吧,嘿嘿喜欢这首歌的抓紧点赞哟!
-- 找了很久呢
曲谱:高音的332 332 332 321 665 665 665 612…… ……给两个乐器就搞定了
夜的钢琴曲五 by石进
a new atart(a) 不用谢!
你可以试试用手机酷狗的音乐雷达查一下
夜的钢琴曲五--石进
日本歌曲:《私の好きなことTVサントラ》
梦于月光中 班的瑞
indian summer 就这个 听过了 没错
私の好きなこと&ie=utf-8
微电影的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请求把以下交际中文翻译成英语,感激万分!_百度知道
请求把以下交际中文翻译成英语,感激万分!
你好,很高兴能收到你的来信,并且衷心希望我们能从写邮件开始,互相不断认识了解。我是王敏,请叫我小敏。我是厦门人,一直住在中国厦门。休息日,我一般喜欢在家里看看电影DVD。欣赏世界各国的精彩电影是我的一大兴趣爱好。请问你是从事什么工作的?平时有哪些兴趣爱好呢?你现在在日本工作?今年日本发生了严重的地震,但愿没有给你的生活造成太大的影响。新年即将来到,祝您新年快乐!明年生活及工作都一帆风顺!
提问者采纳
Dear 收信人名字,It was so good to hear from you. I sincerely hope that, starting with these letters, we can continue to get to know each other better. My name is Min Wang, you can call me Min. I am from Xiamen, China, and that's where I've always lived. On my days off, I usually like to stay at home and watch movies on my DVD player. Enjoying great films from all over the world is one of my biggest interests. Might I ask what you do at work? What are your hobbies? Are you currently working in Japan? There was a devastating earthquake in Japan this year. I hope it didn't interfere with your life too much. A new year is coming, and I wish you a happy New Year! I wish you the best of luck at work and in life next year!Yours truly,Min Wang
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
你好,很高兴能收到你的来信,并且衷心希望我们能从写邮件开始,互相不断认识了解。 Hello, I am very pleased to receive your letter, and sincerely hope that we can write E-mail from the start, constantly know each other. 我是王敏,请叫我小敏。 I ist wang min, please call me XiaoMin. 我是厦门人,一直住在中国厦门。 I'm xiamen people, live in xiamen in China. 休息日,我一般喜欢在家里看看电影DVD。 Day off, I like to look at home movie DVDS. 欣赏世界各国的精彩电影是我的一大兴趣爱好。 Enjoy the wonderful world film was one of my major interests. 请问你是从事什么工作的? Excuse me, are you engaged in what work? 平时有哪些兴趣爱好呢? What are the usual interests? 你现在在日本工作? You now working in Japan? 今年日本发生了严重的地震,但愿没有给你的生活造成太大的影响。 Japan this year there was a serious earthquake, I hope not to give your life cause too much influence. 新年即将来到,祝您新年快乐! New Year is approaching, I wish you a happy New Year! 明年生活及工作都一帆风顺! Next year life and the work all the best! 希望对你有帮助
Hello, I am pleased to hear from you, and sincerely hope that we would be able to write e-mail to know each other constantly. I'm WANG Min, please call me Xiao Min. I am from Xiamen, China, where I've always been living. Rest days, I generally like to watch films at home. Enjoy all wonderful films of the world is my hobby. What do you do? What are your hobbies? You are now working in Japan? This year there was a bad earthquake in Japan, I hope your life is not to have much impact. Happy New Year! Live and work smoothly next year!
Hello, I am very pleased to receive your letter, and sincerely hope that we can write E-mail from the start, constantly know each other. I ist wang min, please call me XiaoMin. I'm xiamen people, live in xiamen in China. Day off, I like to look at home movie DVDS. Enjoy the wonderful world film was one of my major interests. Excuse me, are you engaged in what work? What are the usual interests? You now working in Japan? Japan this year there was a serious earthquake, I hope not to give your life cause too much influence. New Year is approaching, I wish you a happy New Year! Next year life and the work all the best!
你好,最近过得如何?但愿你还过得不错。我来自英国,我正在寻找一位女士来(这位妹子/阿姨/大姐,我无法准确翻译他的语气与文法,但我觉得他很有礼貌
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 第十四届动画学院奖 的文章

随机推荐