英语初中英语作文作文关于家人对不同电视节目的爱好和看法

您当前所在位置:
优秀的初一年级英语作文:我喜欢的电视节目
精品学习网作文频道为各位同学准备了优秀的初一年级英语作文:我喜欢的电视节目的资料。希望大家认真阅读。
There are many programs on TV, of which are really interesting. The TV program I like most is Animal World, because I like animals very much. The most important is that the program is so good and attractive. The host tells some interesting stories in animal world. From it, I can learn a lot of knowledge. I know the relationship between different kinds of animal, and between animals and human beings. However, the most meaningful things is that it brings me a sense of protecting animals. I think this is what the program wants to tell.
以上就是由精品学习网为您提供的优秀的初一年级英语作文:我喜欢的电视节目,祝学习进步。要一篇初一英语作文(要求:有住址.出生年月日.爱好.喜欢的科目还有他家人的情况_百度知道
要一篇初一英语作文(要求:有住址.出生年月日.爱好.喜欢的科目还有他家人的情况
我有更好的答案
第几人称?
Hello,everyone.My name is(
)and my address is (
).I was born in
).My favorite subject is ().I like to () in my spare time.There are ()people in my family
其他类似问题
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新目标七年级上下册英语作文整理_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
6页免费45页2下载券13页免费4页免费2页免费 45页2下载券3页1下载券2页免费19页2下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢3页免费5页1下载券2页免费5页免费14页免费
新目标七年级上下册英语作文整理|新​目​标​七​年​级​上​下​册​英​语​作​文​整​理
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
作文库大全
你可能喜欢我最喜欢的电视节目(My favourite TV programme)_初中英语作文_VOA英语网
我最喜欢的电视节目(My favourite TV programme)
发表时间:内容来源:
我最喜欢的电视节目(My favourite TV programme)
In TV ,there are a lot of TV programmes every day. Usually ,i can't choose what should i see.TO tell you true,though so ,i have a favourite TV promme ----- Happy camping. It lives on every Saturaday evening .
Ande it has five hosters.i like them very much. Especially HeJiong .They are always binging happyness to you.
When you see it,you will forget the unhapply and have a good weekend.now i introduce this programme to you .I hope you can enjoy yourselves.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News看电视是当今社会最受欢迎的娱乐和消遣方式之一你的家人一定有自己喜欢的电视节目。英语作文_百度知道
看电视是当今社会最受欢迎的娱乐和消遣方式之一你的家人一定有自己喜欢的电视节目。英语作文
提问者采纳
我参加了十一届淄博考点的复赛,最后是全国二等奖。平常英语考试大概是130-145,从来没参加过课外的英语辅导,自我感觉口语挺差。仅供参考。 复赛考试前我们学校一直在暑假补课高三一轮复习,我一点都没准备,有种破罐子破摔的心态……真的没时间...
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初中满分作文 的文章

随机推荐