求一首求几首劲爆的英文歌歌

求一首英文歌曲_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲
歌词一部分好像是这些,我自己翻译的不知道对不对。麻烦大家帮我找找这首歌曲。谢谢了!car acrosses tv shows , a truck got a salad road,people run itfact see our reality and nelices is theory, what does matter
  歌名是 car crashes. _ standfast.  我也很喜欢的一首歌
表面意思是 汽车冲击,歌词讲述了一场车祸,。  Car crashes, TV shows  A drunkard on the side of the road  People running (running)  Fantasy or reality ...展开全文  歌名是 car crashes. _ standfast.  我也很喜欢的一首歌
表面意思是 汽车冲击,歌词讲述了一场车祸,。  Car crashes, TV shows  A drunkard on the side of the road  People running (running)  Fantasy or reality  Analysis and theories  What does matter really?  Tell me what to believe  Won't you bring me order  Tell me what to achieve  Baby, so I can move forward  Tell me what to be  Car crashes, TV shows  A drunkard on the side of the road  People runnin', run  Credit cards in place of distress  Go live your life on the Internet  That's what this is  Conspiracies and mysteries  Science-fiction make-believe  My kind's misery  Tell me what to believe  Won't you bring me order  Tell me what to achieve  Baby, so I can move forward  Tell me what to be  Car crashes, TV shows  A drunkard on the side of the road  People runnin', run  The sun goes up while I go down  My values all turned inside out  But I shall seek and I will find  A sun behind those misty clouds  We weren't meant to give up  Tell me what to believe  Won't you bring me order  Tell me what to achieve  Baby, so I can move forward  Tell me what to be  Car crashes, TV shows  A drunkard on the side of the road  People runnin', run  Tell me what to believe  Won't you bring me order  Tell me what to achieve  Baby, so I can move forward  Tell me what to be  Car crashes, TV shows  A drunkard on the side of the road  People runnin', run  Car crashes, TV shows  A drunkard on the side of the road  People runnin' (running)  (All these car crashes in my head)  Fantasy or reality  Analysis and theories(All these car crashes)  What does matter really?(All these car crashes)  (Tell me what to believe)Tell me what to believe  Won't you bring me order  Tell me what to achieve  Baby, so I can move forward  Tell me what to be  Car crashes, TV shows  A drunkard on the side of the road  People runnin', run  Tell me what to believe  Won't you bring me order  Tell me what to achieve  Baby, so I can move forward  Tell me what to be  Car crashes, TV shows  A drunkard on the side of the road  People runnin', run收起
网友推荐的经典英文歌曲推荐
480567人推荐
409922人推荐
375761人推荐
327019人推荐
282823人推荐
263206人推荐
257383人推荐
255689人推荐
248038人推荐
227009人推荐
196821人推荐
180322人推荐
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
有点非主流滴..Oops Jaime Pas Langlais 歌手Gullia
有 :1 Burning - Maria Arredondo
2 STAY -Tonya Mitchell 3 We Are One-Kelly Sweet 三首
都是英文歌曲
你听听看呗...给不给分没事 !..好听就行呗
咱就介绍这三首
多了不介绍
你整死我被
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌!_百度知道
提问者采纳
moumoon的《flowers》这个小店我也收藏,经常换好听的歌。以下是英文歌词。Flowers -English ver.- 歌手:moumoon 作词:YUKA-Kenn Kato 作曲:K.MASAKI
...展开全文moumoon的《flowers》这个小店我也收藏,经常换好听的歌。以下是英文歌词。Flowers -English ver.- 歌手:moumoon 作词:YUKA-Kenn Kato 作曲:K.MASAKI This is all about you yeah Flowers of your love I want you to tell me... So crazy about you Like totally breathless It was my...first love I threw away everything for you And I thought you could do that too I lost myself in your eyes and couldn't help How silly I was And when you left me all alone Why couldn't I tell you &Please, don't go away&? But I said, &it's over Cause I believed in you I was bluffing... Now I know I could do better for you Too late, to wait I cry without the voice I know I was wrong I try to wash the pain away from me So tell me, tell me Was our love for real? It's sad to say it had to be done Really, really Sweetest memories You made me feel like I am worthy Baby, baby I gotta get over Your smile's branded on my mind I need to tell you something you don't know &I'm sorry& I hope everything we did was right I thank you for your love The flowers of your love Blooming The flowers That you gave me It's still in my heart So beautiful When I was alone You came around And say &it's okay
Then take me to another place I liked everything The way you make me feel You helped me believe You set me free The only thing I needed was you babe I just wanted you by my side But now it's over since I fell in love with you I had this feeling Something special Oh something real I say goodbye Now I feel you so far away Oh please tell me Why... You left me alone I woke up in the dark I was looking for you But you were not with me So lonely inside I closed my eyes to see your face I tried to remember The dream of you But I could just remember that you were smiling at me Listen to that song you loved again and again And your voice that I never hear anymore So tell me, tell me Was our love for real? It's sad to say it had to be done Really, really Sweetest memories You made me feel like I am worthy So tell me, tell me I gotta get over Your smile's branded on my mind Really, really Sweetest memories You made me feel like I am worthy Baby, baby I loved you for real And the time we were together So sweet kisses Your hand that touched me The eyes that see me And your sweet smell of your hair Dalala... And I'll never forget our days together I thank you for your love The flowers of your love收起
提问者评价
网友推荐的推荐一首最新好听的英文歌曲,只要一首!
490114人推荐
417560人推荐
381872人推荐
331908人推荐
286734人推荐
266335人推荐
259887人推荐
257692人推荐
249640人推荐
228291人推荐
197846人推荐
181142人推荐
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
先留个脚印。下次有空再帮你找。
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌名!_歌词吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:323,238贴子:
求一首英文歌名!收藏
歌词翻译过来是:炮弹要飞多久,它们才会被永远截停,我的朋友,谜底正在随风飘散,一座山要存在多少年,才能重归于沧海,人生在世要多少年,才能获得自由…一首英文歌,比较苍老的男声唱的,对曲风不懂,大概像中国的民谣。是在网易超级颜论世界杯第26期27分45秒后播放。求告知歌名阿大神!
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
自顶一下!
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一首英文歌曲的名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲的名字
电影大话西游里,罗家英唱的 only you
的原唱歌叫什么名字。是谁唱的,我只记得好像也是个男声唱的。。。谢谢
提问者采纳
  原唱:The Platters  相关资料  THE PLATTERS--永远的情歌组合  THE PLATTERS是流行音乐史上第一支在热门流行榜上拥有冠军歌曲的黑人合唱团体  THE PLATTERS发行的第一首ONLY YOU,原本是一首布鲁斯风格的歌曲,经过他们以流  行乐的方式演唱,从而成为黑人歌星的第一首全球畅销金牌榜  50年代超级美声传奇---The Platters 五黑宝  被誉为美国国宝级组合的五黑宝(The Platters)是50年代最顶尖的美声团体之一,亦是当时最受欢迎的黑人团体。由东尼威廉斯、大卫林奇、赫伯瑞德、保罗罗宾与罗拉泰勒组成,在摇滚乐盛行之前他们以流行抒情歌曲成功虏获乐迷的心,干净、完美无懈可击的优美和声,让人位之着迷。  他们在中国最让人神往的还是[ONLY YOU],曾经被罗家英在大话里恶搞了一番,但也正因如此,让上一中国人知道了这首ONLY YOU  [Twilight Time]五黑宝包合唱团(THE PLATTERS)于50年代的传世经典畅销曲,乐队于50年代非常成功,除了是第一队黑人乐队拥有冠军歌曲外,也是第一队乐队在演唱中跨越乐迷种族界限,另外他们的大热单曲Twilight Time也是Rock N Roll时期第一首歌曲加入弦乐。除了管路唱片,又四处游唱,并与1959年成为首队乐队于铁幕国家波兰演唱。另一方面也拍下Rock Around The Clock及The Girl Can’t Help It等电影。此曲为1958美国榜冠军畅销歌曲,风靡全球。
参考资料:
其他类似问题
9人觉得有用
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 because you loved me 的文章

随机推荐