you…you…为何你心啦啦啦是什么歌曲曲

萝拉菲比安 You&are&my&heart&你是我的心 铃声
萝拉菲比安 You&are&my&heart&你是我的心歌词
感谢luxinyi提供歌词
Lara&Fabian:&You&Are&My&Heart&&&艺术家:Lara&Fabian&&&&&精彩专题:起个好听的英文名&&2006北京迷笛音乐节现场实况视频&Album:Lara&Fabian,&2000Title:You&Are&My&HeartHow&did&I&ever&get&to&here&Why&do&I&need&you&Why&do&I&have&to&cry&these&tears&Where&do&they&lead&to&I&used&to&be&so&strong&alone&When&I&was&standing&on&my&own&Now&I&don't&know&what&to&do&Was&I&too&proud&or&just&too&blind&What&does&it&matter&When&love&was&in&these&hands&of&mine&I&let&it&shatter&The&pieces&scattered&to&the&wind&I'll&never&have&them&here&again&But&I'll&remember&how&we&were&The&rest&of&time&You&are&my&heart&How&could&I&ever&let&you&go&You&are&my&soul&I&had&to&lose&my&soul&to&know&How&much&you&mean&To&me,&you&are&my&heart&I&think&I&see&you&everywhere&Isn't&that&crazy&I&still&reach&out&to&feel&you&there&Lying&beside&me&I've&learned&a&lot&since&you've&been&gone&About&what&I&am&and&what&I&want&I&know&I&only&want&to&be&in&love&with&you&Chorus&Theres&the&sun&to&light&the&day&My&colors&turned&to&gray&The&day&I&saw&you&walk&away&Now&there's&nothing&left&to&say&But&when&I&dream,&I&pray&That&life&could&be&like&yesterday&&
You are my heart 你是我的心LRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 You&are&my&heart&你是我的心 MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收You&are&my&heart&你是我的心铃声
正在播放:You&are&my&heart&你是我的心
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜living to love you 这首歌的中英文歌词是什么 ?_百度知道
living to love you 这首歌的中英文歌词是什么 ?
歌名 Living To Love You歌手 Sarah Connor专辑 Naughty But NiceAll we had was just one summerTwo lovers strolling in the parkBut like they say the world keeps turningAs the leaves would ve fallen we should fall apartNow I m waiting for the winterTo build my castle out of iceAnd deep inside is massive buildingThere s a crystal lake of all the tears I've criedBaby for all my lifeDon t you know that it s trueI m living to love youSo baby don t think twiceIf you feel what I feelTrust your heart and do what I doCause I′m living to love youI m living to love youWhen you re gone it s not foreverCause you re remaining in my heartSo tell me why I m feel this achingEvery time I think of you when we re apartBaby for all my lifeDon t you know that it s trueI m living to love youSo baby don t think twiceIf you feel what I feelTrust your heart and do what I doI m living to love youI admit that from time to timeI m feeling insecure and think I m gonna loose my mindDon t let it show…no…no…no…no noooI don t think I ll never understandThat our love should never have a happy endSo I m really gonna try my bestTo let you know To let you knowBaby for all my lifeDon t you know that it s trueI m living to love youSo baby don t think twiceIf you feel what I feelTrust your heart and do what I doWhen the final day comes I know the anglesThey will see my smileAnd if they wanna know the reasonI will tell them whyBaby for all my life ooh yeahI m living to love you亲 你发出问题后我马上就回答了哦!由于修改了一下
就排到楼上的下面了哎 杯具啊
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
歌名 Living To Love You歌手 Sarah Connor专辑 Naughty But NiceAll we had was just one summerTwo lovers strolling in the parkBut like they say the world keeps turningAs the leaves would ve fallen we should fall apartNow I m waiting for the winterTo build my castle out of iceAnd deep inside is massive buildingThere s a crystal lake of all the tears I've criedBaby for all my lifeDon t you know that it s trueI m living to love youSo baby don t think twiceIf you feel what I feelTrust your heart and do what I doCause I′m living to love youI m living to love youWhen you re gone it s not foreverCause you re remaining in my heartSo tell me why I m feel this achingEvery time I think of you when we re apartBaby for all my lifeDon t you know that it s trueI m living to love youSo baby don t think twiceIf you feel what I feelTrust your heart and do what I doI m living to love youI admit that from time to timeI m feeling insecure and think I m gonna loose my mindDon t let it show…no…no…no…no noooI don t think I ll never understandThat our love should never have a happy endSo I m really gonna try my bestTo let you know To let you knowBaby for all my lifeDon t you know that it s trueI m living to love youSo baby don t think twiceIf you feel what I feelTrust your heart and do what I doWhen the final day comes I know the anglesThey will see my smileAnd if they wanna know the reasonI will tell them whyBaby for all my life ooh yeahI m living to love you
All we had was just one summer, 我们所拥有的全部就是一个夏天two lovers strolling in the park,两个相爱的人在公园里悠闲的渡步 but like they say,但就如他们所说的一样 the world keeps turning, 这个世界总是不停变幻as the leaves were falling, 就像纷纷落叶一般we should fall apart. 我们就要分离Now im waiting for the winter, 现在我正在等候冬季to build my castle out of ice, 就可以建造我的冰雪城堡and deep inside is massive building, 在我内心深处这是一个浩大的工程there's a crystal lake, 那有一个水晶的湖of all the tears i've cried.是我的泪水汇成了它 Baby for all my life, 宝贝,我这一生的最爱don't you know that it's true,难得你不知道那是真的 I'm living to love you,我活着就是为了爱你 so Baby don't think twice,所以亲爱的请不要再犹豫 if you feel what I feel,如果你能体会到我的情感trust your heart and do what I do,请相信你心,并像我一样为对方付出 'cause I'm living to love you,因为我活着就是为了爱你 I'm living to love you. 我活着就是为了爱你When you're gone it's not forever, 当你离去时那并不意味着永远'cause you're remaining in my heart,因为你仍然留在我的心中 so tell me why i feel this aching,因此请告诉我为什么我如此心痛 every time I think of you,when we're apart.当我们分隔两地而我想起你的时候Baby for all my life, 宝贝,我这一生的最爱don't you know that it's true,难得你不知道那是真的 I'm living to love you,我活着就是为了爱你 so Baby don't think twice,所以亲爱的请不要再犹豫 if you feel what I feel,如果你能体会到我的情感trust your heart and do what I do,请相信你心,并像我一样为对方付出 'cause I'm living to love you,因为我活着就是为了爱你 I'm living to love you. 我活着就是为了爱你I admit that from time to time, 我承认随着时间的推移I'm feeling insecure and think I'm gonna lose my mind, 我感到强烈的不安并担心我会发疯don't let it show, no, oh no no no noo no! 不能让它表现出来!不~I don't think I'll ever understand, 我想我从不会相信that our love should never have a happy end, 我们的爱绝不会有好结果so I'm really gonna try my best,所以我用尽全力 to let you know... (to let you know, whoooa...) 来让你知道Baby for all my life, \宝贝,我一生的最爱don't you know that it's true (I've been knowing it's true), 难道不不知道这是真的(我已经知道那是真的)I'm living to love you (I've been living to love you), 我活这就是为了爱你(我活这就是为了爱你)so Baby don't think twice, 所以宝贝请不要再犹豫if you feel what I feel,如果你能感受的我的情感 trust your heart, do what I do. 请相信你心,并像我一样为对方付出 When the final day comes, 当最后的一刻来临I know the angels, they will see my smile, 我知道那些天使会看见我的笑容and if they wanna know the reason, 如果她们想知道我笑容的原因I will tell them why... 那我就会告诉她Baby for all my life, ooh yes, 宝贝,我一生的最爱,没错I'm living to love you.我活着就是为了爱你
LIVING TO LOVE YOU 为你而活 演唱:SARAH CONNOR 翻译:PIRAKE All we had was just one summer 一个只属于我们的夏天 Two lovers strolling in the park 两个情侣在公园漫步 But like they say the world keeps turning 但就像他们说得那样,世界在不断转变 As the leaves would’ve fallen, we should fall apart 直到叶子全部掉落,我们各自分飞 Now I’m waiting for the winter 我要等待冬天的来临 To build my castle out of ice 去建一座冰的城堡 And deep inside is massive building 深深的用心去营造这座城堡 There’s a crystal lake of all the tears I\'ve cried. 和一个盛满我眼泪的水晶湖 Baby for all my life
宝贝啊,倾注了我所有的生命 Don’t you know that it’s true? 难道你还不相信它是真的吗? I’m living to love you 我是为你而活的 So baby don’t think twice
宝贝啊,你不能再这么想 If you feel what I feel Trust your heart and do what I do 如果你感觉得到我在感受你的真心和你所为我的付出 Cause I′m living to love you 那么我是为你而活的 I’m living to love you … 我是为你而活的 When you’re gone it’s not forever 当你走之后,“永远”已不复存在 Cause you’re remaining in my heart 那是因为你留在我心中的那份思念 So tell me why I’m feel this aching 请告诉为什么我会如此痛苦 Every time I think of you when we’re apart
当你离开后我无时无刻不在思念着你 I admit that from time to time,I’m feeling insecure and think I’m gonna loose my mind
我承认我不时不在痛苦当中释放我的心情 Don’t let it show…no…no…no…no..nooo
不要让它挣脱出来,不要,不要,不要,不要,不要... I don’t think I’ll never understand That our love should never have a happy end 我从不认为我永远不会知道我们的爱情不应该有个好结局
So I’m really gonna try my best 所以我只是想尽最大的努力 To let you know 让你知道
To let you know 让你知道 When the final day comes
当末日到来 I know the angles they will see my smile
我知道天使会对着我微笑 And if they wanna know the reason
如果他们想知道这原因 I will tell them why
我会告诉他们这是为什么 Baby for all my life ooh yeah
宝贝,倾注了我所有的生命啊
I’m living to love you. 我是为你而活的
中英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询