最近有个广告,里面一个外国女明星,提到happyness(幸福:边上有中文注释),and self introduction-confident(自信)

英语作文《money and happyness》有的人认为有钱就有幸福,钱可以买到自己所想的东西,没有钱的人生是万万不能的,有人认为钱不能代表一切,只有感情才能让人生绚烂.对此,你的看法是?英语作文,1_百度作业帮
英语作文《money and happyness》有的人认为有钱就有幸福,钱可以买到自己所想的东西,没有钱的人生是万万不能的,有人认为钱不能代表一切,只有感情才能让人生绚烂.对此,你的看法是?英语作文,100字左右.初三的难度.谢.急.
梦魇My3488
happiness拼错了~网上搜的几篇,给你做参考吧~第一篇:Nobody says "No" to money!It's affirmative that everyone wants to earn money so as to maintain his/her livelihood.So to speak,one can not survive without money.For this reason,there's a critical proverb,saying:"Money doesn't mean anything but without which we can do nothing".In a word,it seems that money is more desirable than anything else.Generally,there are two perspectives upon money.One takes money as the source of happiness,while the other considers it is the root of all evil.However,personally speaking,what will money be depends on its owners.On one hand,one maybe satisfy himself/herself after donating his/her money to charity which makes money theOn the other hand,if one's enormous greediness on money never ends,or he/she takes money more serious than his life,in this case,money will be the undoubted root of all evil.Hereby,we youngsters should form positive habits of spending money to benifit from it and avoid its negative impacts!第二篇:Can Money Buy Happiness1.Many of us dream of having thousands and thousands of dollars to spend on anything we desire.We buy lottery tickets,enter contests or spend hours building a business or playing the stock market.We’re sure when we have plenty of money,we will be happy.But will we?2.While having some money does have an impact on our level of happiness,having a lot of money does not.People in the United States whose income goes from US$20,000 a year to US$50,000 a year are more likely to be happy.3.But after US$50,000,happiness does not increase as salaries go up.Why is that?It’s because we are never satisfied.“We always think if we just had a little more money,we’d be happier,” says Catherine Sanderson ,a psychology professor at Amherst College.“But when we get there,we’re not.”4.“The more you make,the more you want.The more you have,the less it brings you joy,” says Daniel Gilbert,a psychology professor at Harvard.“We incorrectly assume we’ll get more pleasure from more,and we don’t.”5.The things money can buy don’t make you happy either.A lot of research suggests that you won’t find the “ good life” buying expensive “toys.” You finally buy that BMW you’re always wanted and it soon loses its appeal.Then instead of wondering of a new car is what really makes you happy,you decide you just need a different new car.It’s an endless cycle.6.To really be happy,you need to understand what makes you happy in the first place.One secret of happiness:people.Surveys have found that people need people.Those who have five or more close friends are 50 percent more likely to describe themselves as “very happy.” Good relationships have a far greater effect on happiness than large raises in salary.Andrew Oswald is an economist at England’s University of Warwick.He says,“If you’re looking for happiness in life,find the right husband or wife rather than trying to double your salary.”7.So invest your time and energy in people.The payoff is much bigger in terms of happiness!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
If you have no money,If you have no feeling,Remember, my friends,Money can notFeeling cThe most important thing is:Put them in the right position!
扫描下载二维码据说当幸福来敲门中有一单词故意写成happyness有特殊含意,请问是指哪段剧情?有什么含义?_百度作业帮
据说当幸福来敲门中有一单词故意写成happyness有特殊含意,请问是指哪段剧情?有什么含义?
咯咯QBuc81
片名是唐人街玻璃橱窗上一个英文字的拼写,把“幸福”happiness拼错了,男主角两次指出这个问题.实际上,这里有一个非常有趣的典故,英文的原名The pursuit of happiness是《独立宣言》中确立的人的三项权力之一,即生命、自由、追求幸福.到1776年,一位有黑人血统的作家用一种特殊的拼法把《独立宣言》重新抄写了一遍,他故意把“幸福”中间那个字母写成y而不是I.你可以说,这是黑人为了争取独立身份而所做的一种姿态,就如同美国独立战争时,美国文人刻意采用不同于英国英语的拼写方法.当然,这个细节还可以有很多不同的解读.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码《当幸福来敲门》墙壁上的幸福单词有什么含义?片名中Happyness的拼写错误是别具匠心的,它暗指了片中一个意味深长的场景.影片中,威尔·史密斯看到墙上涂鸦中一个单词拼写错误,他说了这句_百度作业帮
《当幸福来敲门》墙壁上的幸福单词有什么含义?片名中Happyness的拼写错误是别具匠心的,它暗指了片中一个意味深长的场景.影片中,威尔·史密斯看到墙上涂鸦中一个单词拼写错误,他说了这句话:There is no y in happiness,There is i.There is no y in happiness,There is i.这句的含义!
所有的幸福不是等来的,不要问"Why",为什麽自己不幸福.幸福是要靠“I”去争取的,这时幸福就会自动找上门来,敲开你的门.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
幸福不在你身上,不在别人身上,就在自己身上,I 我幸福没有为什么,是要自己来创造的一切尽在不言中。    我们常常都在问,幸福是什么,幸福在哪里?往往多动了嘴却让人停下了脚步。    幸福真的不会从天而降。突然来临的幸福会那样地不真实,美丽而易碎。...
y 就是you , 而威尔看到那句话 There is no y in happiness, There is i. 是 你不在快乐中,我在。
happyness中的 y(也就是 you)代替了 i 。意指 you 在快乐中。
编剧真的很有诗意,你的观察也够细致入微。
扫描下载二维码关于《当幸福来敲门》(The Pursuit Of Happyness)的一个小问题很多影评上这样写:Happyness是故意拼写错的(本应为Happiness),它和片中一场非常重要的戏相呼应——当Chris发现托儿所外面的墙上出现"th_百度作业帮
关于《当幸福来敲门》(The Pursuit Of Happyness)的一个小问题很多影评上这样写:Happyness是故意拼写错的(本应为Happiness),它和片中一场非常重要的戏相呼应——当Chris发现托儿所外面的墙上出现"the pursuit of happyness"这句话,就去告知老师单词拼写错了,老师却告诉他,happynes是否拼对并不重要,重要的是孩子们是否拥有它...“老师却告诉他,happynes是否拼对并不重要,重要的是孩子们是否拥有它...” 电影里出现这个情节了吗?如果有 能具体说一下吗?不好意思,我实在没看出来....是那个扫地的粤语老头说的吗,听不太清啊。
琳子么OPXT
也许有是的
当时他们并没有沟通清楚
呵呵 我看了这电影也没注意这个部分楼主真是层次深作为一个爱好电影的人我也期盼着能有人回答关注ing...
我看了两次这个电影,而且也和同学都讨论过,我个人感觉没有这个情节可能更多的是电影,导演本身想给我们观众的思考空间其实刚刚片名是happyness时候就会让我们感到很好奇,然后当这个唯一一次出现的时候就是在幼儿园门前的那个平错的单词,其实这个happyness可能吧并不只是关于孩子的拥有与否,整部电影告诉我们的是关于happyness。但是在电影的整个基调中,...
我是08年一月份看得这部电影 你说的这个剧情我印象很深刻 我搜索了下是这句话吗:There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I. 我觉得他是想告诉他的儿子,幸福没有为什么,幸福是要靠自己去争取的。
是哪个幼儿园的中国老太太说的, 确实有这个情节的。具体这个情节的作用,就看个人的理解了。我认为还是Chris郁闷,想找个人吵嘴,发泄而已,花了钱,竟找了个字都写不对的幼儿园,心里总也是不爽。
好像确实没有。。。
也许有是的
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码当幸福来敲门影片中Happyness的拼写错误是别具匠心的,它暗指了片中哪一个非常重要的场景。_百度知道
当幸福来敲门影片中Happyness的拼写错误是别具匠心的,它暗指了片中哪一个非常重要的场景。
影片幸福敲门,励志片,推荐朋友看看我看相关介绍说片名Happyness拼写错误别具匠暗指片非重要场景知道哪处
提问者采纳
隐喻克斯座右铭影片其实直强调拼搏幸运都追求幸福部其看克斯已经功克斯自认幸福部包括执着梦想停寻找机遇泄坚持努力组缺留给希望功朋友句it’s a i in happiness ,no y(why) in happiness 意思别问幸福身边幸福其实直身边身边奋斗程
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
主公曾经说句:There is an I in &happiness&,There is no Y in &happiness&,It's an I翻译:幸福幸面幸辛或者理解Y=Why=I=我幸福面没我说幸福要靠自争取·~~我觉~~
在儿子上学的幼儿园的墙上有“happyness”这个词,父亲多次提醒改成“happiness”,未果。
在托儿所的墙上有个涂鸦,但是那里的HAPPINESS拼错了,也许是哪个小朋友干的,不懂得拼,只知它代表幸福。这和影片的主旨也有关系,抑或是写这个单词的就是加德纳儿子本人。。。
当幸福来敲门的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 self control 的文章

随机推荐