the wonderwall中文歌词……see so far 是哪一首英文歌的歌词 高潮还有一句是,the

一首很伤感的英文歌名字不记得了开头是The ther 高潮有个i see i see
一首很伤感的英文歌名字不记得了开头是The ther 高潮有个i see i see
这首英文歌有点伤感· 女的唱的 开头第一句是the three& 高潮有句i see& i see
不区分大小写匿名
会不会是阿凡达的i see you .... = =
歌词
&
Walking through a dreamI see youMy light in darkness breathing hope of new lifeNow I live through you and you through meEnchantingI pray in my heart that this dream never ends梦里穿行我见到了你是我黑暗中的光芒,吐纳新生活的希望于是我中有你,你中有我就这么着了魔从心底祈愿,沉醉梦里不愿醒I see me through your eyesLiving through life flying highYour life shines the way into paradiseSo I offer my life as a sacrificeI live through your love通过你的的眼睛,看到真实的自己驰骋生活,朝天际飞去而你照亮了通往天堂的轨迹我愿把自己贡献成祭品因你的爱,我才存在You teach me how to seeAll that’s beautifulMy senses touch your word I never picturedNow I give my hope to youI surrenderI pray in my heart that this world never ends是你教我睁开双眼看清世间美丽我的感知是你,未曾触及的话语给你我全部的希望我彻底投降从心底祈愿,这世界不要消亡I see me through your eyesLiving through life flying highYour love shines the way into paradiseSo I offer my lifeI offer my love, for you通过你的的眼睛,看到真实的自己驰骋生活,朝天际飞去而你照亮了通往天堂的轨迹把我的生命交给你把我的爱,统统给你When my heart was never open(and my spirit never free)To the world that you have shown meBut my eyes could not divisionAll the colours of love and of life ever moreEvermore我从未开启的心从未自由的魂灵是你引领我步入新天地但我这凡胎肉眼,要怎么分辨这爱的色彩,这生命的斑斓,从今往后直到永远(I see me through your eyes)I see me through your eyes(Living through life flying high)Flying highYour love shines the way into paradiseSo I offer my life as a sacrificeAnd live through your loveAnd live through your lifeI see youI see you通过你的的眼睛,看到真实的自己驰骋生活,朝天际飞去而你照亮了通往天堂的轨迹我愿把自己贡献成祭品因你的爱,我才存在因你的的生命,我才存在我见到了你我见到了你
试听一下hand
hand,汉城奥运会主题曲
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家我想找一首英文歌,里面高潮大概是:I don&t wanna ...是个男的唱的,貌似是首很经典的歌,跪求,谢谢!
我想找一首英文歌,里面高潮大概是:I don&t wanna ...是个男的唱的,貌似是首很经典的歌,跪求,谢谢!
我想找一首英文歌,里面高潮大概是:I don't wanna ...是个男的唱的,貌似是首很经典的歌,跪求,谢谢!经常做电视或者视频的背景音乐。。。。。。
不区分大小写匿名
这句话是不是 I don't wanna say goodbye for the summer???
LZ您好,我觉的这貌似是阿肯的,但不要意思,名字忘了饿。。嘻嘻………………
阿肯的声音是很独特的,听听很快就可以找出那一首歌的。谢谢
don't wanna try dont wanna try (try try)don't wanna try no moredon't wanna try dont wanna try dont wanna tryI can't believe u had the nerve to say the things u saidthey hurt so bad that they ended our relationshipI can't believe it ..4 years go down the drain oh how I wish things would of happened so differentlyI try'd to save it so many times but you still couldn't see u kept insistin' and resistin' that u would not fall again and now u tryin' to tell me that ur sorry and ur tryin' to come back home ur tellin' me u really need me crying beggin both knees are on the floor but baby I don't wanna try don't wanna try don't wanna try no moreu keep insisting when u know our love is out the door don't wanna try don't wanna try cuz all we do is fight and say the things i hurt u bad to when we both begin to crydon't wanna trydon't wanna tryI 'bout just had enough its been a rough road baby just let it godon't wanna trydon't wanna trydon't wanna try no moretell me whats the use of holdin' on when all we do is hurt our loveu and I had many conversations on the telephonetalks about one day we having a place of our ownwake up in the morning and have breakfast ready on the table but allof that just seems so far away from mehad to wake up face realityit all just seem to good to be trueafter all you put me throughand now u tryin' to tell me that ur sorry and u tryin' to come back home u tellin' me that u really need me crying beggin both knees are on the floorbut baby Idon't wanna trydon't wanna trydon't wanna try no moreu keep insisting when u know our love is out the doordon't wanna trydont wanna trycuz all we do is fight and say the things i hurt u bad to when we both begin to crydont wanna trydon't wanna try I bout just had enoughits been a rough road baby just let it godon't wanna trydon't wanna trydon't wanna try no moretell me whats the use of holdin' on when all we do is hurt our love歌手是Frankie
是不是darin的be what you wanna be去听听吧.
看一看这个链接:
是否能帮到您?
如果是的话,请采纳!
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
一首节奏感很强的英文歌曲 歌曲的高潮好似是什么take the??? take the fire 男的唱的
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
"将XX带到XX去。“一首英文歌曲。女声。轻快。开头:(歌词可能不准)we are all the around ··高潮是:dadidadidadi··(第一段中,
一首英文歌曲。女声。轻快。开头:(歌词可能不准)we are all the around ··高潮是:dadidadidadi··(第一段中, 30
dadidadidadi此排比句唱了4次。)求歌名。
不区分大小写匿名
我感觉我找的歌曲也是你想要的,可是我没有找到
sarina paris-the single life
miley cyrus - we can't stop 是不!?
我也想找这首歌,你知道了吗?
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家跪求一首女生的英文歌曲,高潮很震撼!&br/&歌词好像有. baby come on the wold, ...the day !....
跪求一首女生的英文歌曲,高潮很震撼!歌词好像有. baby come on the wold, ...the day !....
不区分大小写匿名
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 wonderwall中文歌词 的文章

随机推荐