“昨日黄土陇头送白骨案,今宵红绡帐底卧鸳鸯。”是什么意思

因论文题目的需要,求‘你方唱罢我登场’的英语成语翻译,要求短小精悍。
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  Its my turn!
  Its my turn now.
  play hide
  Thank you very much.    play hide will not do.    Its my turn is OK for daily speaking, but not appropraiate for the title of an academic article which is going to publish in good SCI journal. I need kinda formal expression.  
  You have already finished. It is my turn now.
  my appearance will conclude your last day.   随便翻得。
  how about &take/taking turns (in doing sth)&. HTH.
  once someones perfomence is over,another persons showtime goes.
  As each one leaves, another takes the stage.   
  原文出自《红楼梦》第一回,我就将整首《好了歌》的英译贴上来给大家欣赏吧:    好了歌
Won-Done Song    世人都晓神仙好,惟有功名忘不了!  古今将相在何方,荒冢一堆草没了。  Men all know that salvation should be won,  But with ambition wont have done, have done.  Where are the famous ones of days gone by?  In grassy graves they lie now, every one.     世人都晓神仙好,只有金银忘不了!  终朝只恨无聚多,及到多时眼闭了。  Men all know that salvation should be won,  But with their riches wont have done, have done.  Each day they grumble theyve not made enough.  When theyve enough, its goodnight everyone!     世人都晓神仙好,只有娇妻忘不了!  君声日日说恩情,君死又随人去了。  Men all know that salvation should be won,  But with their loving wives they wont have done.  The darlings every day protest their love:  But once youre dead, theyre off with another one.     世人都晓神仙好,只有儿孙忘不了!  痴心父母古来多,孝顺儿孙谁见了。  Men all know that salvation should be won,  But with their children wont have done, have done.  Yet though of parents fond there is no lack,  Of graceful children saw I neer a one.    请注意原文的韵脚是“好”“了”,译文对应的韵脚是“won”“done”,无论意思和读音均丝丝入扣。    从平仄顿挫来看,以英文诗的四步抑扬格(iambic tetrameter)对应原文的七言诗,构思可谓巧极!    这等以诗译诗的大师境界,我辈只有仰望的份啊……
  刚才忘了说,译者是英国人David Hawkes。下面是甄士隐的《好了歌注》。楼主引用的话在最后一段。    陋室空堂,当年笏满床;  衰草枯杨,曾为歌舞场;  Mean hovels and abandoned halls   Where courtiers o   Bleak haunts where weeds and willows scarcely thrive   Were once with mirth and revelry alive.     蛛丝儿结满雕梁。绿纱今又糊在蓬窗上。  说什么脂正浓、粉正香,如何两鬓又成霜?   Whilst cobwebs shroud the mansion’s gilded beams,   The cottage casement with choice muslin gleams.   Would you of perfumed elegance recite?   Even as you speak, the raven locks turn white.     昨日黄土陇头送白骨,今宵红灯帐底卧鸳鸯。  金满箱,银满箱,展眼乞丐人皆谤  Who yesterday her lord’s bones laid in clay,   On silken bridal-bed shall lie today.   Coffers with gold and silver filled:   Now, in a trice, a tramp by all reviled.     正叹他人命不长,那知自己归来丧。  One at some other’s short life gives a sigh,   Not knowing that he, too, goes home to die!     训有方,保不定日后作强梁;  择膏梁,谁承望流落在烟花巷。   The sheltered and well-educated led,   In spit of all your care,   And the delicate, fastidious maid   End in a foul stew, playing a shameful trade.     自嫌纱帽小,致使锁枷扛。  昨怜破袄冷,今嫌紫蟒长。  The judge whose hat is too small for his head   Wears, in the end, a convict’s cangue instead.   Who shivering once in rags bemoaned his fate,   Today finds fault with scarlet robes of state,     乱哄哄,你方唱罢我登场,反认他乡是故乡;  In such commotion does the world’   As each one leaves, another takes the stage.     甚荒唐,到头来都是为他人作嫁衣裳!  In vain we roam:   Each in the end must call a strange land home.   Each of us with that poor girl may compare   Who sews a wedding-gown for another bride to wear.     由于原文是每两句押韵,因此译文也采用了类似英雄双韵体(heroic couplet,但本译作不是严格按照这种格式)作为对应,平仄顿挫和押韵均与原文对应。翻译之巧妙令人赞叹不已。
  I am sorry I cant help you  but &when you have done yours,I take mine& is also the  same meaning I think
  You just finished and I come on the scene.  
  破足道人念的《好了歌》
  世人都晓神仙好,惟有功名忘不了。
  古今将相在何方? 荒冢一堆草没了。
  世人都晓神仙好,只有金银忘不了;
  终朝只恨聚无多,及到多时眼闭了。
  世人都晓神仙好,只有娇妻忘不了;
  君生日日说恩情,君死又随人去了。
  世人都晓神仙好,只有儿孙忘不了;
  痴心父母古来多,孝顺儿孙谁见了?     甄士隐的《好了歌》解注
  陋室空堂,当年笏满床;衰草枯杨,曾为歌
  舞场。蛛丝儿结满雕梁,绿纱今又糊在蓬窗
  上。说什么脂正浓、粉正香,如何两鬃又成
  霜?昨日黄土垅头送白骨,今宵红绡帐底卧
  鸳鸯。金满箱,银满箱,转眼乞丐人皆谤。
  正叹他人命不长,哪知自己归来丧!训有方
  ,保不定日后做强梁;择膏粱,谁承望流落
  在烟花巷!因嫌纱帽小,致使锁枷扛;昨怜
  破袄寒,今嫌紫蟒长。乱烘烘你方唱罢我登
  场,反认他乡是故乡。甚荒唐,到头来都是
  为他人做嫁衣裳。     想不到曹公竟连昨天的结果都预料到了,真是写判词的行家!   可他又料没料到这部他沤尽心血的生命之作也成了这个商业   时代的嫁衣裳呢?     可悲可叹!     千红一杯,万艳同窟——敬给所有参赛的姑娘们,并为所有宝玉的粉丝感到可惜!     凤凰凤凰,何不高飞返故乡,奈何在此取灭亡?!  
  what kind of situation do you use it?  i think &it's my turn& is okay cuz i read australian newspaper everyday and i could find sth like &it's my turn&.
  one after another  
  follow the trend
  You are out I’m in.
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规同时转发到微博扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
陋室空堂,当年笏满床;衰草枯杨,曾为歌舞场
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口<个人空间_中国最大的真人在线交友社区-51游戏社区
其他帐号登录:
真人视频交友
&2005-上海我要网络发展有限公司  沪ICP备号

我要回帖

更多关于 九阴白骨爪 的文章

随机推荐