权志龙goodboyy预告歌词gd teayang

goodboy预告歌词gd teayang_百度知道
goodboy预告歌词gd teayang
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳後将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁GD&TOP - 《Baby Goodnight》 的歌词_百度知道
GD&TOP - 《Baby Goodnight》 嘚歌词
提问者采纳
曲名:Baby Goodnight 歌手:Bonnie Tyler 专辑:It's A Heartache
(mike heron) Producers for bonnie: david mackay, ronnie scott, steve wolfe He knows the way right to me Closer than my heartbeat he comes Moving on my wave-length easy When we make love completely Sleepy and soft he breathes You melt me, you fill me Baby goodnight, baby goodnight Simple words, but they mean a lot to me To fall asleep with your kiss warm on my lips Baby goodnight, baby goodnight Sleepy and soft he breathes You melt me, you fill me Baby goodnight, baby goodnight Simple words, but they mean a lot to me To fall asleep with your kiss warm on my lips Baby goodnight, baby goodnight He knows the way right to me Closer than my heartbeat he comes Moving on my wave-length easy When we make love completely Sleepy and soft he breathes You melt me, you fill me Baby goodnight, baby goodnight Simple words, but they mean a lot to me To fall asleep with your kiss warm on my lips Baby goodnight, baby goodnight Simple words, but they mean求采纳
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Sina Visitor SystemUse Instagram online with the best experience: fast, clear and beautiful! Browse, explore, comment, like and more!
yesterday's dinner. #三盃 #居酒屋 #中目黒 #はやく②十歳になりたい #とても美味しかった #また行きたい
Memories It is the 1st you can a lot. Thank you. It was good to meet you. 思い出がたくさん出来た1日でした。ありがとう。 #yesterday #1122 #最高 #memory #中目黒 #moke's
#Disneyland #お土産 #お世話になってる先輩から #love #birthday #22歳
#1121 #おめでとうございます
GD×TAEYANG #new #single #goodboy #gd #teayang # #0AM #release
Wednesday. #lunch #cafe #中目黒 #DAYS #offday #yammy #また行きたい
Sleepy, sleepy, sleepy...Zzzz... #twilight #newmoon #DVD鑑賞 #馬鹿兄貴に #起こされた #まだ1時間も寝てない
#大屋夏南 #K #1st #写真集 #beauty #cute #cool #lifestyle #やっと手に入れた #model #LDH #love
Lifting of the ban! アー写解禁!! #春夏秋冬 #冬 #完結 #三代目jsoulbrothers #新曲 #アーティスト写真
After a long time of live was fun. #exiletribe #parfectyear #西武ドーム #楽しかった #第4弾 #ジャケ写 #12月10日 #release
She is my eternal longing of existence. Really it was cheers for good work. 3年間お疲れ様でした。 #武藤千春 #Flower #vocal #卒業 #海外留学 #尊敬 #お疲れ様でした #love
Now, this one week I no longer'm bored. 借りてきた。 #dvd #highschoolmusical #コナンvsルパンthemovie #twilight #newmoon #異次元の狙撃手
Now playing. #Flower #newsingle #releaseday #秋風のアンサー #1112 #かなりいい曲 C.O.S.M.O.S.と一緒に聴くともっといい。 #三玳目jsoulbrothers
#バイトおしまい #offday #starbucks #white #mocha #seattle #latte #yammy #次はお店で買う good night...?。
You do not adjust them to another other person. Live it as their favorite. 無理せず自分らしく頑張ろう。
4 anniversary congratulations!!! and NAOKI happy birthday!! 4周年おめでとう!これからもずっと応援してます。 #三代目jsoulbrothers
#anniversary #birthday #
I went to after a long time of his alma mater. 母校に荇ってきた。久しぶりのメンバー。会えて良かった! #culturefestival #happy #thanks #november8
Today's off l've enjoyed pretty. Thank partner. ありがと相方ちゃん。 #offday #movie #近距離恋愛 #shibuya
Waiting in starbucks and because I finished earlie than we had expected. 思ったより早く終わったからスタバで待機中。。。 #starbucks #新作 #渋谷
Come to think of it, it was placed in the hands finally last month. 先月やっと手に入れた。 #Timberland #高額商品 #前から欲しかったやつ #愛用中
Sleepy sleepy sleepy. And cold. Come to think of it, I was rush in November. そういえば11月突入したね。 #November #寒い #眠い #スポンジボブ #久々に観た

我要回帖

更多关于 goodboy hd 的文章

随机推荐