提问者采纳
樱井ともか
中文是“樱井知香”
提问者评价
我已经翻译出来了!不过只有你回答的是正确的!分给你了!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
樱井亚美东京都人,一九九六年以震撼性的一书《无辜的世界》跻身知名作家之列。著作有《性(sexual)》、《似曾相识》(幻冬社文库)、《MADE IN HEAVEN Juri》、《MADE IN HEAVEN Kazemichi》(小社刊)等。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌名是&me and u&是cassie女歌手唱的, 歌词怎么找到?
歌名是&me and u&是cassie女歌手唱的, 歌词怎么找到?
找到完整的歌词,最好是带翻译的
歌曲名:Me And U 歌手:Cassie 专辑:Cassie ●下载LRC歌词 ●下载伴奏 ●发送给好友You've been waiting so long I'm here to answer your call I know that I shouldn't have had you waiting at all I've been so busy, but I've been thinking about what I wanna do with you
I know them other guys, they been talking bout the way I do what I do They heard I was good, they wanna see if it's true They know you're the one I wanna give it to I can see you want me too Now, it's me and you
It's me and you, now I've been waiting (Waiting) Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me if you like it (Tell me if you like it) It's me and you, now I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me how you like it
I was waiting for you to tell me you were ready I know what to do, if only you would let me As long as you're cool with it, I'll treat you right Here is where you wanna be
I know them other guys, they been talking bout the way I do what I do They heard I was good, they wanna see if it's true They know you're the one I wanna give it to I can see you want me too And now, it's me and you
It's me and you now (Baby, it's me and you) I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now (Thinking bout making that move) Baby, tell me if you like it (Tell me if you like it) It's me and you, now (Uh-huh) I've been waiting (Hey) Think I wanna make that move, now (Wanna make a move) Baby, tell me how you like it (Yea)
Baby, I'll love you all the way down Get cha right where you like it, I promise you'll like it (I swear) Just relax and let me make that move (It's our secret thang) Keep it between me and you
It's me and you, now (Oh Yea-a) I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now (Move now) Baby, tell me if you like (Tell me if you like it) It's me and you, now (Yea) I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now (Gonna make a move now) Baby, tell me how you like it It's me and you
Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me how you like it
It's me and you, now I've been waiting (Waiting) Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me if you like it (Tell me if you like it)
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 求出处吧 的文章

随机推荐