very cruel moon中文歌词

卫兰的你知道我在等你们分手吗的歌词有英文翻译_百度知道
卫兰的你知道我在等你们分手吗的歌词有英文翻译
急需啊,我们英语老师喊我们上台表演,英语啊,谢谢,
提问者采纳
不知道你要的是英文的还是中文的两个都弄来了、I am very concerned with her you do not get along with the Heart do any dilution But, but would like to add a If she is lucky Do not envy jealousy Let me congratulate you temporarily So you are ready to separate Who to cruel good news Know that you do not have hearts and opening up have given up on her I have not received the lessons will be frustrated not afraid of Disloyal lover is willing to stay on, etc. You go back to bear the responsibility of Helping them to know you have love you are very startling sight I would feel very happy but you are trapped by the Why am I so old people are willing to Who calls me can not be reconciled Afraid to wait until all other And so on and so on and so on also Ren Ren Ren Ren is still I know your home She can see that sofa is the choice of whom do Funny terrible thoughts about only And she give you away Do not Do not take into account take into account the Still waiting for you Idiot Waiting for you again with the separation of Hesitate to shift opinions on you Know that you do not have hearts and opening up have given up on her I do not be discouraged Are not afraid of the lessons of trained Are willing to stay on, etc. Unfaithful lover back to you bear the responsibility of Helping them to know you have love you are very startling sight Was afraid I would be very happy you are trapped Why am I so old people are willing to Also missed much of the kiss Guiltily patiently Static hope you love go back on You sound like and she did not move away from the evening I also have confidence in you Waiting for you Had fun last variable-inch sad I will be happy you can be put under house arrest again Why am I so old people are willing to Who calls me can not be reconciled Such as you get older and have waited for Even if the last with her married我很关心你跟她相处得称心吗 没任何冲淡吗 不过 不过 想补充一句 如果她有福气 未妒忌 别妒忌 让我暂时地祝贺你 等你分离 随时准备 谁人来残酷报喜 知你无本心 有日到她死心 我未会灰心 不怕受过的教训 愿意再呆等 不忠爱人 回头负你责任 知你 曾花心 爱着你很惊心 却又觉开心 得我愿意受你所困 我为何肯 等个旧人 谁叫我 不甘心 等到怕了都等 等等等还等 忍忍忍仍忍 我很清楚你的家 她可知那沙发 是共谁选择吗 可笑可怕 只感想一下 而她给你抛弃 别顾及 别顾及 尚有笨人在等待你 等你分离 又再一起 犹豫轮班去就你 知你无本心 有日到她死心 我未会灰心 不怕受过的教训 愿意再呆等 不忠爱人 回头负你责任 知你曾花心 爱着你很惊心 却又怕开心 得我愿意受你所困 我为何肯 等个旧人 还错过多少的 亲吻 内疚地 耐心地 静盼爱反悔的你 你似是和她 朝晚未离 我也有信心等你 等你 曾开心 最后变寸伤心 我便会开心 可以又再被你幽禁 我为何肯 等个旧人 谁叫我不甘心 等你 老了都等 即使终于与她 成亲
提问者评价
谢谢哈,,thank
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
额,没听过哦
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁手机扫描二维码,把小组装进口袋
第三方登录:Hello Cruel World 歌词_百度知道
Hello Cruel World 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Hello Cruel World歌手:George Ducas专辑:George Ducas..Haven''t done as well as I thought I wouldI''m not dead but I''m damaged goodsAnd it''s gettin'' lateI''m a rusty hinge, a squeaky wheelAt the bad end of a shaky dealCursed by the hand of fateAnd ooooooh – I''m a very lucky girlYeah ooooooh – hello cruel world.I''m a ticking clock, a losing betI''m a girl without a safety netI''m a cause for some concernYou don''t live this long without regretsTelephone calls you don''t wanna getStones you''d rather leave unturnedBut ooooooh – the grain of sand becomes the pearlYeah ooooooh – hello cruel world.Some folks go the easy routeNumb the pain or put the lights outEither way they got to goMe I''m gonna stick aroundIn for a penny, in for a poundCause I hate to miss the showAnd ooooooh – I''m a very stubborn girlYeah ooooooh – hello cruel worldHello cruel world.
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁10天背诵10000英文单词_中文翻译版()_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
64页免费88页免费63页免费190页免费56页免费 32页免费197页免费56页免费50页免费64页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢226页免费
10天背诵10000英文单词_中文翻译版()|