爱过了就忘了吧吧 后来我学会了坚强,歌词

What Doesn’t Kill You Kelly Clarkson 中文歌词_百度知道
What Doesn’t Kill You Kelly Clarkson 中文歌词
You know the bed feels warmer Sleeping here alone You know I dream in colour And do the things I want You think you got the best of me Think you had the last laugh Bet you think that everything good is gone Think you left me broken down Think that I'd come running back Baby you don't know me, cause you're devil What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone What doesn't kill you makes a fire Put that thing on ligher Doesn't mean I'm over cause you'r gone What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger Just me, myself and I What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone You heard that I was starting over with someone new But told you I was moving on over you You didn't think that I'd come back I'd come back swinging You try to break me what you say What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone What doesn't kill you makes a fire Put that thing on lighter Doesn't mean I'm over cause you'r gone What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger Just me, myself and I What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone Thanks to you I got a new thing started Thanks to you I'm not a broken hearted Thanks to you I'm finally thinking bout me You know in the end the day to left was just my beginning In the end... What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone What doesn't kill you makes a fire Put that thing on lighter Doesn't mean I'm over cause you'r gone What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger Just me, myself and I What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger Just me, myself and I What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone I'm alone
提问者采纳
你知道感觉温暖的床睡在这里单独你知道我梦想的色彩而我想要的东西你认为你得到了最好的我认为你笑到了最后我打赌你认为一切都好了想你让我崩溃认为我会跑回来宝贝你不知道我,因为你是魔鬼什么不杀了你,让你更强大站得高一点并不意味着我很寂寞的时候我一什么不会杀死你让火把东西打火机并不意味着我因为你离去什么不杀了你,使你更坚强,坚强只是我,我自己和我什么不杀了你,让你更强大站得高一点并不意味着我很寂寞的时候我一你听说我是开始了一个新的人但告诉你我对你你不认为我会回来我会回到摆动你想打破我你说是什么什么不杀了你,让你更强大站得高一点并不意味着我很寂寞的时候我一什么不会杀死你让火把东西打火机并不意味着我因为你离去什么不杀了你,使你更坚强,坚强只是我,我自己和我什么不杀了你,让你更强大站得高一点并不意味着我很寂寞的时候我一谢谢你让我有了一个新的开始谢谢你,我不是一个破碎的心谢谢你,我终于想起我你知道在一天结束的离开只是我的开始在结束时…什么不杀了你,让你更强大站得高一点并不意味着我很寂寞的时候我一什么不会杀死你让火把东西打火机并不意味着我因为你离去什么不杀了你,使你更坚强,坚强只是我,我自己和我什么不杀了你,让你更强大站得高一点并不意味着我很寂寞的时候我一什么不杀了你,使你更坚强,坚强只是我,我自己和我什么不杀了你,让你更强大站得高一点并不意味着我很寂寞的时候我一我是孤独的
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
一楼翻译了很长,但是翻得很别扭 ,没有打败你的事情只会令你更坚强
You know the bed feels warmer 你知道床能给人温暖的感觉Sleeping here alone 所以你独自睡在那里You know I dream in colour 你知道我有着色彩斑斓的梦And do the things I want 并且做一切我想做的事You think you got the best of me你认为你已经充分将我利用 Think you had the last laugh 认为你自己是笑到最后的那个人Bet you think that everything good is gone我猜你一定以为一切好事离我而去 Think you left me broken down你认为你已让我残破不堪 Think that I'd come running back 你认为我会回去找你Baby you don't know me, cause you're devil宝贝
你其实不懂我
因为你只是个恶魔 What doesn't kill you makes you stronger是那些没有毁灭你的 使你认为自己更强 Stand a little taller 站的更高Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone 当我一个人时并不意味着我孤独What doesn't kill you makes a fire 那些没毁掉你的东西点燃你嚣张的气焰Put that thing on lighter 让一切愈演愈烈Doesn't mean I'm over cause you'r gone但你的离开并不意味着我的结束 What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger 是那些没毁灭你的 使你认为自己更强Just me, myself and I 仅是我
我自己 还是只有我What doesn't kill you makes you stronger 是那些没毁灭你的 使你认为自己更强Stand a little taller 站得更高Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone我一个人并不意味着我孤独You heard that I was starting over with someone new 你只是听说我要有一个新的开始But told you I was moving on over you 但是告诉你 我早已适应没有你的生活You didn't think that I'd come back 你没想过我能回来I'd come back swinging 我回来在你眼前徘徊You try to break me what you say 你试着用你的话再次伤害我What doesn't kill you makes you stronger 那些没有毁灭你的 才让你觉得你更强Stand a little taller 站得更高Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone 当我一个人时并不意味着我孤独Thanks to you I got a new thing started 多亏了你我才有了新的开始Thanks to you I'm not a broken hearted 多亏了你我才没有丧失心智Thanks to you I'm finally thinking bout me 多亏了你我终于学会为自己着想You know in the end the day to left was just my beginning 你知道在最后我决定离开的那些日子 只是我的另一个开始In the end... 在最后的那些日子What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger 是那些没有毁灭你的 使你认为自己更强Just me, myself and I
我自己 还是只有我What doesn't kill you makes you stronger 是那些没有毁灭你的 使你认为自己更强 Stand a little taller 站得更高Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone 当我一个人时并不意味着我孤独I'm alone我一个人
参考资料:
外语专业本科生。欢迎指正。
楼主啊,楼主,给你个翻译吧Kelly Clarkson - What Doesn`t Kill You字幕译制:张三疯You know the bed feels warmer,你知道这张床很温暖Sleeping here alone,孤枕辗转You know I dream in color,你知道我梦想着多彩灿烂And do the things I want.能够做我自己喜欢的事情You think you got the best of me你以为你得到了我Think you had the last laugh自以为你会笑到最后Bet you think that everything good is gone.我打赌 你是打错了如意算盘Think you left me broken down你以为你会让我痛苦心寒Think that i'd come running back你以为我会重回你的怀抱Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong.宝贝 你不了解我,你是大错特错What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.凤凰涅磐,浴火重生stand a little taller.登高望远,气吞河山Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.即便独自一人 但并不意味我寂寞孤单What doesn't kill you makes a fighter坎坷痛苦 会造就出生命的斗士Footsteps even lighter步履阑珊Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone.你的离开并不代表我的人生就到了终点站What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger死里逃生 让你愈加坚强 愈加勇敢Just me, Myself and I只有我 唯有我What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.凤凰涅磐,心坚如山Stand a little taller登高望远,气吞河山Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.即便独自一人 但并不意味我寂寞孤单You hear that I was starting over with someone new,你听说我已经另有新欢They told you I was moving on over you,他们告诉你 我已经将你忘记You didn't think that I'd come back ,i'd come back swinging你没想到我会回来 大张旗鼓的回来You try to break me but you see你试图打击我 但你瞧好了What doesn't kill you makes you stronger凤凰涅磐,心坚如山stand a little taller登高望远,气吞河山oesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.即便孤身一人 但并不意味我孤单寂寞What doesn't kill you makes a fighter坎坷痛苦 会造就出生命的斗士Footsteps even lighter步履阑珊doesn't mean I'm over cause your gone.你的离开并不代表我的人生就到了终点站what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger坎坷痛苦 让你愈加坚强 愈加勇敢Just me, myself and I只有我 唯有我What doesn't kill yo u makes you stronger凤凰涅磐,心坚如山Stand a little taller登高望远Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone即便孤身一人 但并不意味我孤单寂寞Thanks to you I got a new thing started多亏你 让我找到新的开端Thanks to you I'm not my broken hearted多亏你 让我不再痛苦心寒Thanks to you I'm finally thinking about me多亏你 让我最终找回自己You know in the end the day I left was just my beginning in the end...你知道那天的离开才是我最终的开端What doesn't kill you makes you stronger凤凰涅磐,心坚如山Stand a little taller登高望远,气吞河山Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone即便孤身一人 但并不意味我寂寞孤单What doesn't kill you makes a fighter坎坷痛苦 会造就出生命的斗士Footsteps even lighter步履阑珊doesn't mean I'm over cause you gone.你的离开并不代表我的人生就到了终点站What doesnt kill you makes you stronger, stronger坎坷痛苦
让你愈加坚强 愈加勇敢Just me, Myself and I只有我 唯有我What doesnt kill you makes you stronger凤凰涅槃 让你愈加坚强Stand a little taller登高望远,气吞河山Dosnt mean I'm lonely when Im alone.即便孤身一人 但并不意味我寂寞孤单
床仍然是温暖的虽然我一个人睡梦着斑斓的梦做我想做的事你自以为得到了我最好的一切自以为笑到了最后自以为美好的都结束了自以为抛下颓废的我自以为我会追回你身边亲爱的你不了解我因为你大错特错没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强让我站的更高我一个人但我不孤单没有打败我的事情让我变成一个战士脚步甚至更加轻快你走了我的人生还要继续没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强毕竟我的世界还有我 自己 我自己没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强毕竟我的世界还有我 自己 我自己没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强让我站的更高我一个人但我不孤单你听说了我开始新恋情了吧你听说了我已经把你忘了吧我不会再回你身边了我不会再摇摆不定了你想伤害我你觉得得逞了吗没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强让我站的更高我一个人但我不孤单没有打败我的事情让我变成一个战士脚步甚至更加轻快你走了我的人生还要继续没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强毕竟我的世界还有我 自己 我自己没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强让我站的更高我一个人但我不孤单谢谢你让我有一个新的开始谢谢你但我心还没碎谢谢你让我终于思考自己的人生我们结束的那天是我自己的开始没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强让我站的更高我一个人但我不孤单没有打败我的事情让我变成一个战士脚步甚至更加轻快你走了我的人生还要继续没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强毕竟我的世界还有我 自己 我自己没有击垮我的事情让我更坚强让我站的更高我一个人但我不孤单
满意答案也太烂了吧
这答案翻的太烂了吧 就直接复制丢字典整句翻译的吧
kill的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 忘了吧 的文章

随机推荐