刚才的快乐大本营中,在展示婚纱那会放的一首歌特别好听!请问是什么歌曲?
女的唱的!有句歌护盯份甘莓仿逢湿抚溅词是I have a dame!对象想听!跪求歌曲名称!谢谢了!加急~
提问者采纳
Priscilla Ahn - Dream试听:
提问者评价
其他类似问题
快乐大本营的相关知识
其他1条回答
我知道我知道我知道,《修女也疯狂》里的插曲,等等,百度中。。。 上歌词: i will follow him follow him 护盯份甘莓仿逢湿抚溅wherever he may go and near him i
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁快乐大本营期里的一首英文歌曲叫什么“we are the......”_百度知道
快乐大本营期里的一首英文歌曲叫什么“we are the......”
提问者采纳
we are the world-Michael Jackson
we are young?
你唱一下吧~
是今天快乐大本营里的
we are the champion
应该是那个吧..
对就是we are the champion
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌里面有一句是 a beautiful night是什么歌曲,不是marry you的,_百度知道
有一首英文歌里面有一句是 a beautiful night是什么歌曲,不是marry you的,
一首英文歌里面有一句是 a beautiful night是什么歌曲,不是marry you的
&quot, it&#39, it&#39!Let us dine on beans and bacon?&s gonna be a beautiful night, can're gonna lose our sorrow(Soulful you are, just the drum Bobby)(Oh-we-oh-ooh)(Oh-we-oh-ooh)(Oh-we-oh-ooh)Everybody get way downTonight we&#39, ohIt'mon)(Oh-we-oh-ooh)It' alrightTonight there&#39, it'(Say,s gonna be a beautifulIt's gonna be a beautiful night(Two times)Wall say itCome on(Oh-we-oh-ooh)Say it(Oh-we-oh-ooh)Say it louder, we gonna see how)Tonight we's gonna be a beautiful night(Gs gonna be a beautiful night(Night, y's gonna be a beautiful night, for she out o'allEverybody clap your handsEverybody clap your handsEverybody: Prince - It&#39, it's gonna be a beautiful night(Js gonna be a beautiful night(PallI&#39, oh-we-oh-oohGet the horns in hereKeep singin&#39,s no tomorrowThis is gonna be the one(As nothing&#39, y&#39, come on)They say that there&#39!(Fuck with us)How foolishly you talkWhen yous gonna be a beautiful nightWall(Oh-we-oh-ooh)Ss gonna be a beautiful nightNall)(Oh-we-oh-ooh)It&#39,re gonna have some fun(Come on, oh-we-oh-oohOh-we-oh-m talkin&#39, oh-we-oh-oohSay itOh-we-oh-ooh, it's gonna be a beautifulIt&#39, oh-we-oh-oohSay itOh-we-oh-ooh!Read more, y'all say itBeautiful night, y&#39, y'all say itEverybodyOh-we-oh-s gonna be a beautifulIt'(Y'Now you all)But in going down an alleyTo a castle in the valleyThey completely lost their wayAnd wandered all the dayTSaid the table to the chair(Can&#39!Drop out them hornsIt's gonna be a beautifulIt&#39, Mall say itBall)It&#39!If we took a little walkWe mighs gonna be a beautiful nightYou got your world togetherEvery thing&#39?It&#39, clap your hands)Littlbout the Detroit crawlEverybody in the westEverybody in the eastEvery man I&#39, ah yeahGimme the bass,s gonna be a beautiful night, y's gonna be a beautiful nightWO deligs gonna be a beautiful night(Oh-we-oh-ooh)It's gonna be a beautiful night(C'all)Mousey and the Beetle D(Can's gonna be a beautiful nightWe are beautiful!&all say itEverybody feelin&#39Oh-we-oh-oohOh-we-oh-oohGt wanna fightEverybody get up?)Tonight we're gonna ballTonight we's gonna be a beautifulIt't nobody)Said the table with a sigh&quot, it&#39, sYou can hardly be awareHow I suffer from the heatAnd from chilblains on my feet, y'See the table and the chairHave come to take the air, it're gonna have some fun(Are you ready Paris, y&#39, hit me in the back with funkBeautiful night!&s gonna be a beautiful night(Kall(Oh-we-oh-ooh)Ms gonna be a beautiful night(Vs gonna be a beautiful nightWe are beautiful, Paris, one timeSaid the table to the chair&quot, to see them safely backThey paid a ducky quackAnd a beetle and a mouseWho took them to their houseWhen they whispered to each other&quot, y&#39, y's gonna be a beautifulIt' &#39!Yeah, y's gonna be a beautiful nightWall say it y's gonna be a beautiful nightWs gonna be a beautifulIt'all say itSay what a beautiful night, beautiful night(Say it)N y't nobody)So they both went slowly down(Fuck with us)And walked about the townWith a cheerful bumpy sound(Can'all say itBs no tomorrowTonight we&#39, baby way down lowBeautiful night, y's gonna be a beautifulIt&#39,And danced upon the headsTill they toddled to their beds(Can&#39, y's gonna be a beautifulIt&#39, ohIt&#39, y't nobody fuck with us)What a lovely walk we&#39, yeah)(Oh-we-oh-ooh)It' sightLittle girl at the partyMaybe she's betterThan sleeping on a rainy dayWe could spend the night togetherCome on baby what you say!(Can's gonna be a beautiful nightWe are beautiful, say it)(Oh-we-oh-ooh)It's gonna be a beautifulIt&#39!&quot, do it)(Oh-we-oh-ooh)(St nobody)As they toddled round and roundAnd everybody criedAs they hastened to their side(Fuck with us)&d like to danceRing around the rosie(Pall say itGonna It can do no harm to try(Fuck with us)I&#39, y&#39!Prayll injureWith my chicken greaseGet with itOne moreAre you ready Paris soul clapAh yeah, this is gonna be the oneTonight there&#39, y&#39, it're gonna get the bomb, groove)(Dance!)(Oh-we-oh-ooh)(Say it)It&#39, get some love tonightGet yo rap in motion, uh, it't nobody fuck with us)Good GodGood GodGood GodRSo the ducky and the little Browny(Say it, no we don&#39, ohIt's s gonna be a beautifulIt&#39?)Pocket full of chance(Hve as many legs as youWhy can's gonna be a beautifulIt'all)It&#39?)(Oh-we-oh-ooh)(St nobody)Said the chair to the table&quot, come onCs lookin&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
想到的只有marry you。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁范冰冰上快乐大本营与何炅去华信医院做慈善里面的第一首英文歌曲是什么_百度知道
范冰冰上快乐大本营与何炅去华信医院做慈善里面的第一首英文歌曲是什么
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
part of me----Katy Perry
其他类似问题
华信医院的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文DJ 歌曲中带有 i so see me you are my so的歌词 这首歌曲是什么??
有一首英文DJ 歌曲中带有 i so see me you are my so的歌词 这首歌曲是什么??
歌词好像是这个 好多甩卖衣服之类的店家都放这种DJ 很动感
不区分大小写匿名
give me more
是男的还是女的?》
女的唱的 但是不是你给的这首歌曲 谢谢
我找了一个多小时
终于找到了
你得谢谢我
爱情求救号
感谢回答,找了这首歌好几天了
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家