kanmubebekanmubebe是哪首一首吹口哨的英文歌歌

can i be close to you 是一首英文歌的一句歌词。高潮的一句。请问这是哪首歌?_百度知道
can i be close to you 是一首英文歌的一句歌词。高潮的一句。请问这是哪首歌?
提问者采纳
男声还是女声? 如果是吉他男声 那这首歌就叫 can i be close to you
你好,就是这首歌,但搜索歌名搜不到,请问哪个歌手唱的?十分感谢!
应该是Jay Delano的Close to You
不是啊,这个。。确实是视频里背景音乐,怎么会。。求大神解答视频里背景音乐是什么歌啊
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
这首歌是卡朋特的成名曲close to you(靠近你),以下歌词可以给你作为参考:Why do birds suddenly appear 为什么鸟儿忽然出现 Every time you are near 每一次你靠近时Just like me, they long to be 就像我一样,它们一直盼望着 Close to you 靠近你 Why do stars fall down from the sky 为什么星星从夜空坠落Every time you go by 每一次你走过时Just like me, they long to be 就像我一样,它们一直盼望着 Close to you 靠近你 On the day that you were born 你出生的那一天 The angels got to-gether 天使们聚集在一起 And decided to create a dream come true 决定创造一个成真的美梦 So they sprinkled moon dust 所以他们喷洒月亮的纤尘In your hair of gold 于你金色的头发上 And starlight in your eyes of blue 于你澈蓝的眼眸中 点缀了星辉 That is why all the girls in town 这就是为什么镇上所有的女孩Follow you all around 都环绕着你 Just like me, they long to be 就像我一样,她们一直盼望着 Close to you 靠近你 On the day that you were born 在你出生的那一天 The angels got to-gether 天使们聚集在一起 And decided to create a dream come true 决定创造一个成真的美梦 So they sprinkled moon dust 所以他们喷洒月亮的纤尘In your hair of gold 于你金色的头发上 And starlight in your eyes of blue 于你澈蓝的眼眸中 点缀了星辉 That is why all the girls in town 这就是为什么镇上所有的女孩 Follow you all around 都环绕着你 Just like me, they long to be 就像我一样,她们一直盼望着 Close to you 靠近你 Just like me, they long to be 就像我一样,她们一直盼望着 Close to you 靠近你
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁everything i am,everything i want to be yours,是哪首外国女歌手英文歌里的歌词?_百度知道
everything i am,everything i want to be yours,是哪首外国女歌手英文歌里的歌词?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
LaurenChristy-The Color Of The Night
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁103.7 最爱vip那段录音的背景音乐是哪首歌呀? 一首英文歌,经常听到的,歌词貌似是什么MAYBE I WAnan。。_百度知道
103.7 最爱vip那段录音的背景音乐是哪首歌呀? 一首英文歌,经常听到的,歌词貌似是什么MAYBE I WAnan。。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是哪首英文歌?_百度知道
这是哪首英文歌?
当我醒来睁开眼睛 你却已经走了 有句翻译是这个
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
RIHANNA的unfaithful? rihanna - unfaithful story of my life searching for da right but it keeps avoiding me sorrow in my soul cause it seems
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪首英文歌歌词中有“I can be the things…”
哪首英文歌歌词中有“I can be the things…”
I Could Be The One
其他回答 (3)
歌手:aaliyah&&&&&专辑:aaliyah
Ohhhh no... ohh, oh... mmmmOh... ohhhh...Maybe I'm just wrong for feelin the way I doThoughts indecent, want to put those down to youI know you have a girl, I don't want to tieWhen you're free one night just make those hours mineI can be another woman in your lifeI can be the other reason you're out at nightI can be all the things you thought she mightI can be on the sideThat would alright, alright, alrightLove just ain't my thang, but half of you might beEnough for two or more, no her to me and meFine like expensive wine, drunk off one glass of youI think that might be too much, so weekends for me are coolI can be another woman in your lifeI can be the other reason you're out at nightI can be all the things you thought she mightI can be on the sideThat would alright, alright, alrightI can be another woman in your lifeI can be the other reason you're out at nightI can be all the things you thought she mightI can be on the sideThat would alright, alright, alrightAlright, alright, alright, alright....[repeat until end]
《i can be》aaliyah
歌手:aaliyah&&&&&专辑:aaliyah
Ohhhh no... ohh, oh... mmmmOh... ohhhh...Maybe I'm just wrong for feelin the way I doThoughts indecent, want to put those down to youI know you have a girl, I don't want to tieWhen you're free one night just make those hours mineI can be another woman in your lifeI can be the other reason you're out at nightI can be all the things you thought she mightI can be on the sideThat would alright, alright, alrightLove just ain't my thang, but half of you might beEnough for two or more, no her to me and meFine like expensive wine, drunk off one glass of youI think that might be too much, so weekends for me are coolI can be another woman in your lifeI can be the other reason you're out at nightI can be all the things you thought she mightI can be on the sideThat would alright, alright, alrightI can be another woman in your lifeI can be the other reason you're out at nightI can be all the things you thought she mightI can be on the sideThat would alright, alright, alrightAlright, alright, alright, alright....[repeat until end]
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 有首英文歌 的文章

随机推荐