lily is a girl shehas long hair 改为同义词在线查询句

 下载
 收藏
免责声明:本人所有资料来自网络和个人所创,版权归原作者所有,请注意保护知识产权,如有需要请购买正版图书,请您下载后勿作商用,于24小时内删除,本人所提供资料仅为方便学习交流。 本人如有侵犯作者权益,请作者联系官方或本人,本人将立即删除。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w w
下载积分:800
内容提示:文 章来 源莲山 课件 w w
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 03:04:02|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:文 章来 源莲山 课件 w w.DOC
官方公共微信文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2014电大行政管理专科《开放英语1》期末复习考试小抄【最新精编打印版】的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2014电大行政管理专科《开放英语1》期末复习考试小抄【最新精编打印版】 1最新电大开放英语 1 期末复习考试小抄交际用语阅读下面的小对话,从 A、B、C 三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题纸上写出所选的字母符号。●- Hello. I’m Xiaoyan. Nice to meet you. -_________c________.C.Nice to meet you, too. I’m David Manning●—Hello, Linda, how are you?—________b_________.B. Very well, thank you. And you?●—What do you do?—_________a________.A.I am a policeman●—_____________b___________?—My father is a manager. My mother is a nurse.B.What do your parents do●—How long does it take from Beijng to London b(来源:淘豆网[/p-4869047.html])yplane?—__________b_______.B. It takes about 7 hours●—How long does it take to go there by train?—_________b________.B. It takes 20 hours●— What time does the train leave?—_______c__________.C.At half past five●—The shower isn’t working.—____________b_____.B.I’ll call the plumber●—Would you like to go with us?—______c___________.C. I’d love to●—________b_________?—An orange juice, please.B. What would you like●—________c_________.— That’s a good ide(来源:淘豆网[/p-4869047.html])a.C.Why don’t we write the invitations now●—Could you ring them up please? I’m sometimes quitenervous on the phone.—__________c__________C. Yes, of course. I will phone them for you.●— How about seeing a film this evening?— Yes, _____a________.A. that’s a good idea●— Excuse me, where is the nearest bank, please?—_____________c____.C. It’s next to the newsagent●—Excuse me, how do I get to the gym, please?—__________a_______.A. You take the number 866(来源:淘豆网[/p-4869047.html]) bus from the supermarket●— What does your English teacher look like?—_________b________.B. She’s tall and has long, wavy hair●—What does her boyfriend look like?—________c_________.C. He is quite tall with fair curly hair●— What’s the weather like in this area?—____________b_____.B. It’s rainy●—How much is the rent of the flat?—___________b______.B. It is 450 pounds a month●—_________a________?— I’ve got a bad cough.A. What’s the matter with you阅读下(来源:淘豆网[/p-4869047.html])面的小对话,判断稚是否恰当,恰当的选 A(Right),不恰当的选 B(Wrong)●- Hello. I’m Xiaoyan. Nice to meet you.- Fine, thank you.B. Wrong.●- Excuse me, where is the nearest bank, please?- It’s not sure.B. Wrong.●- Do you have any family?- Yes, I do. My mother and father live in Oxford.Right.●-How much is the rent of the flat?-It is near the center of the city.B. Wrong.●-What does her boyfriend look like?- He is quite tall with fair curly hair.Right.(B) ●- What are your parents (来源:淘豆网[/p-4869047.html])doing right now?--My mother is retired. My father is manager.A. Right B. Wrong(A) ●–Can I help you?-- Yes, I’d like to rent a flat.A Right B. Wrong(A) ●–Could I speak to Harry, please?- He’s not in, I’ m afraid.A. Right B. Wrong(B) ●– What do you think of the ?- I think it’s very useful.A. RightB. Wrong(B) ●– How much oil do you need?- It costs about 50 pounds.A. RightB. Wrong(A) ●- How are you feeling?--I feel much better. Thank you.A. Right B. Wro(来源:淘豆网[/p-4869047.html])ng(A) ●– How was your day yesterday?-- He looks sad.A Right B. Wrong(A) ●–Why don’t we have a barbecue?- That’s a good idea.A. Right B. Wrong(B) ●– What time does the swimming pool close?- On Tuesday.A. RightB. Wrong(A) ●– What was the party like?- It was great.A. RightB. Wrong(B) ●- How do I get to the bus station?-- You take the number 38 bus.A. Right B. Wrong(A) ●– What does he look like?-- He looks sad.A Right B. Wrong(B) ●–What’s the weather li(来源:淘豆网[/p-4869047.html])ke in Shanghai?- That’s all right.A. Right B. Wrong(A) ●– What do you think of your new job?- I think it is very difficult.A. RightB. Wrong(A) ●– Excuse me, where is the bus stop, please?- It’s outside the greengrocer’s.A. RightB. Wrong(A) ●- How old is the manager?-- He is 35 year old.A. Right(A) ●– What do they do ?-- They work in a bank.A. Right(B) ●–Would you like some crisps?- No, I’m sorry..B. Wrong(B) ●– How much does the flat cost a month?- (来源:淘豆网[/p-4869047.html])It’s on the tenth floor.B. Wrong(A) ●– Could you sign the register, please?- Of course.A. Right● What do your parents do? My father is a manager. Mymother is a murse.● Can I help you?— Yes, I’d like some apples, please.● Hello, Linda, how are you? Very well, thank you .Are you good.● What does her boyfriend look like?—He is quite tall with fair curly hair.● Could you ring them up please? I’m sometimes quitenervous on the phone.—Yes, of course. I wil(来源:淘豆网[/p-4869047.html])l phone them for you.● Excuse me, how do I get to the gym , please?– You take the number 866 bus from the supermarket.● What’s the matter with you?– I’ve got a bad cough.● Why don’t we write the invitations now .– That’s a good idea.● What time does the train leave?– At half past five.● How long does it take from Beijing to London byplane?– It’s takes about 7 hours.● The shower isn’t working.—I’ll call the plumber.● What do you do?—I am a policeman.(来源:淘豆网[/p-4869047.html])● What would you like.—An orange juice, please.● What is she doing right. Now—She is talking to Mary.● Hello. I’m David Manning. Nice to me you.—Nice to meet you, too. I’m Xiaoyan.● How do I get to the airport, please?—You can take the tube.● What does your English teacher look like?—she’s tall and has long, wavy hair.● What’s the weather like in this area?—it’s rainy.● Would you like to go with us?—I’d love to.● Excuse me, where is the nearest bank, please?—It’s next to the newsagent.词汇与结构● What’s __B____ job?A. yours B. your C. you● Who is that man over there? Do you know ___C___name?A. he B. he’s C. his● Mary is making __C____a beautiful dress.A. myselfB. himself C. herself● You have more apples than ___B__ do. But _____ arebetter than yours.A. us, weB. we, ours C. ours, us●_A____ people are my friends. _____ people are myhusband’s friends.A. These, Those B. This, ThatC. Here, There● I have two brothers. One is a driver, _C_____ is apoliceman.A. one B. otherC. the other● London is __B___capital of Britain, and it is _____great city, too.A. a, the B. the, a C. a, a● David is _C____ only accountant in my son’pany.A. a B. an C. the● He works in __A___ Finance Department (财务处) of_____ pany.A. the, a B. a, the C. a, a● The Business Banking Department is on _C____ thirdfloor.A. / B. an C. the●— was the meeting like?— It was very exciting. BA. How B. What C. Which●—_B_____ is the man near the window?— Oh, he is Tom.A. WhatB. Who C. How●__A___ of these two books do you prefer?A. WhichB. What C. How●__A___ wine do you need for the party?A. How much B. How little C. How many●— will the meal take?C— It’ll take two hours, I think.A. How many B. How much C. How long● Bdoes the flat cost a month?A. How many B. How much C. How about● Which is _B___, the Yangtze River or the Yellow2River?A. a bit long B. longer C. more long● I’m bad at spelling, but Jane is __B____ than me.A. bad B. worse C. less● Rose is _C___ than Frank.A. very easy-going B. much easy-goingC. much moreeasy-going● This watch is __A____ that one.A. as expensive as B. very expensive than C. moreexpensive to● I don’t like London. It is _A____ Beijing.A. different fromB. different as C. as different as● I don’t want _A____ milk in my coffee.A. any B. some C. many● Pandas and monkeys are not ___C__ dangerousanimals.A. some B. anyC. /● I usually go to the office __B_____ train.A. about B. by C. on● He goes to work __B____foot es back home______taxi.A. by, by B. on, by C. by, on● I usually have breakfast _A____ 8 o’clock in themorning.A. at B. in C. on● I sometimes go to the pub __B___ Friday.A. in B. on C. at● The area is convenient Ctransport.A. at B. on C. for● I’m a deputy manager. I work __A___ an pany.A. for B. about C. with● I’m interested ___A__ cooking.A. in B. to C. at● Mark is responsible __B___ the international market.A. in B. for C. of● This is his book. Could you give it __A___ him?A. to B. with C. for● I’ll give __A____.A. the man the book B. the book the man C. the bookfor the man● Does David __A____?A. like flyingB. likes flying C. likes to fly● My aunt _A____ for her friends at home.A. enjoys cookingB. enjoys to cook C. enjoy cooking● Carlos _B____ serve the drinks and take the orders.A. has B. has to C. have to● What ___C__ “nr” mean?A. is B. doC. does● He B in New York City. His parents in Dallas.A. live, lives B. lives, live C. live, live● He is a good student. He B early.A. come always B. es C. e● Jack ___B__ late because he is a good student.A. e B. es C. comes never● The shop Bat six every day.A. is closing B. closesC. closed● It often __B___ in winter in the north of China.A. snow B. snows C. is snowing● Mr Manning __B___ in Paris today and tomorrow.A. work B. is working C. worked● It is eight o’ clock. The boy C his homework.A. do B. does C. is doing● Sally’s parents e and stay with her soon.A. are goingB. is going toC. are going to●_B____ Chris worried about the presentation lastweek?A. IsB. Was C. Were●— I have got a pain in my chest.— You __A___ see the doctor.A. shouldB. need C. have●— Should I take some medicine?— No, you don’t __C___ to take any medicine.A. shouldB. must C. need● I __C___ buy any wine.A. need not B. don’t need C. don’t need to●_B____ a coffee machine in the room?A. Are there B. Is thereC. Have there● There _B____ three plants in the office.A. isB. areC. be● I think there will ___A___ 50 people at tomorrow’sparty.A. beB. being C. are●— I like documentaries on TV.—_B____.A. So am I B. So do I C. So have I●— I prefer watching TV.— So CI.A. have B. am C. do●— I don’t get up late on Sundays.—__A___ do I.A. Neither B. Either C. So●— I haven’t got a car.— Neither A I.A. haveB. do C. am● I’d like to ___B____ you to a party this Saturday.A. send B. invite C. leave● He can ___A____ good English.A. speak B. talkC. say● How do I ___A____ the gym?A. get toB. arrive C. go● I’m sorry she’s not in. Would you like to C a message?A. keep B. rest C. leave● Lily and Lucy are __C_____ a picture-book in theirroom.A. looking B. watching C. reading● I’m ____B_____ a list of things to buy.A. doing B. making C. having●The house is very close to the railway station, so it’svery ___C_______ for transport.A. expensive B. noisy C. convenient● You can paint the walls and __A___ posters. You cando what you want.A. put upB. put down C. put on● How many ___A____ can you see on the table ?A. cups of milk B.● I’m a deputy manager. I ________an pany.work for●- What is your job?- I’m ____________ accountant.B. an● Who is that man over there? Do you know _________name?C. his9 I usually go to the office ________ train.B. by10 ___________ wine do you need for the party?How much● You have more apples than _____ do. But _____ arebetter than yours.B. we, ours● How do I _______ the gym?get to● He can ______________ good English.A. speak● Does David ______?A. like flying● The Business Banking Department is on _____ secondfloor.C. the● The shop at six every day.B. closes● You can paint the walls and _____ posters. You can dowhat you want.A. put up● The coat is ________ than that one.A. much more expensive● Jack ________ late because he is a good student.B. es●- I don’t get up late on Sundays.- _____ do I.A. Neither●- I have got a pain in my chest.- You _______ see the doctor.A. should● Sally’s parents e and stay with her soon.C. are going to●- will the meal take?- It’ll take two hours, I think.A. How long● It often _____ in winter in the north of China.B. snows● I don’t want _____ milk in my coffee.A. any(B)● I work in ______ office in Shanghai.A. a B. an C. the(B) 7 There _______ four children in the picture.A. isB. areC. have(B) ● We often have ________ supper at home.A. us B. our C. ours(B) ●________ Chris worried about the presentation lastweek?A. Is B. Was C. Were(B) ● This is my new watch. It was a present _______ mywife.A. with B. from C to(B) ● Paul is in ___ canteen on ________ third floor.A. the, aB. a, the C a, a(B) ● I don’t want _______ tea, thanks.A. some B. any C. /(C) ● Lily and Lucy are ________ a picture- book intheir room.A. looking B. watching C. reading(C) ● I have two brothers. One is a driver, ________ is apoliceman.A. one B. other C. the other(C) ●________ do I get to the bus station?A. What B. Where C. How(C) ● She is ________ than him.A. a bit fast B. much fastC. faster(C) 17 I’ sorry she’s not in. would you like to _______ amessage?A. keepB. rest C. leave(B) ●He goes to work _______ foot es backhome _____ taxi.A on , byB. by, onC. by, by(A) ● My aunt _______ for her friends at home.A , enjoys cooking B. enjoys to cookC. enjoycooking(B) ●-________ do you prefer watching TV?- Because it helps my English a lot.A. How B. Why C. What(C) ● Rose is _______ than Frank.A. very easy-going B. much easy-going C. muchmore easy-going(C). ● He is ________ on the 6 o’clock train on Fridayevening.A. travel B. travels C. travelling(B) ●– I think the parks are lovely.- So ________ I .A. am B. do C. have(A) ●________ wine do you need for the party?A. How muchB. How little C. How many(A ) ● When ______ for lunch?A. is she flyingB. she fliesC. she is going to fly(B)●_______ any yoga classes in the evenings?A. Is there B. Are there C. Have(B) 7 Which is ________, the Yangtze River or theYellow River?A. a bit long B. longerC. more long(B) ● I’m _______ a list of things to buy.A. doing B. making C. having(A) ● Rose is experienced ____ training.A. at B. of C. on(A) ● She is making _______ a cup of coffee.A. herself B. himselfC.myself(B) ● When are you _____ London _______ Paris?A. leave, go to B. leaving, for C leaving from, to(A) ● I think there will ________ 50 people attomorrow’s party.A. be B. being C. are3(C) ● Carlos ________ serve the drinks and take theorders.A. have to B. hasC. has to(B) ● Hurry up. We don’t have _______ time.A. many B. enoughC. too many(A) ● I’ll give _______A. the man the bookB. the book the man C. the book forthe man(A) ● I am not feeling very well. I _______ to see thedoctor.A. need B. should C. would(B) 17 Tim _________ make a cake for the party.A. going to B. is going to C. are going to(B) ● She ________ a teacher in Shanghai last year.A .is B. was C. were(A) ● My housewarming party is _________ Mary’s.A , different form B. different as C. as differentas(B) ●______ prepare everything today?A. How about B. Why don’t weC. What about(C) ●– I have an English class _____ a week.A. three B. three time C. three times(C). ● Chris usually go to the gym _______ the weekend.A. from B. in C. at(B) ● I’ m bad at spelling, but Jane is ________ than me.A. bad B. worse C. less(A) ●________ of these tow books do you prefer?A. WhichB. What C. How(A ) ●– The classroom is not big enough for 50 students.-- Yes, I agree. It’s __________.A. too smallB. no bigC. not small enough(B)●_______ Singapore like?- It’s small and anized.A. What does B. What is C. How is(C) ●How many _______ would you like to buy ?A. coffee B. oilC. oranges(B) ● I don’t need _______ coffee, thanks.A. some B. any C. no(A) ●_________ rice do you want to buy ?A. How much B. How many C. How(C) ● I ________ buy any wine.A. need not B. don’t need C. don’t need to(C) ● It _________ heavily here at this moment?A. rain B. rainsC is raining(A) ●– I haven’t got a car.- Neither ______ I.A. have B. do C. am(A) ● He can _______ good English.A. speak B. talk C. say(A) ●– What about Wednesday evening?-- Sorry, ___ then.A. I’m too busy B. I’m free C. I’m fine(A) ● I’m interested _____ cooking.A. in B. toC. at(B) ● It often ________ in winter in the north of China.A. snowB. snows C. is snowing(A) 17 e to dinner tonight?A. Would you like to B. How aboutC. What about(B) ● I don’t need _____ mineral water, but I’d like ___tea, thanks.A. any, any B. any, someC. some, some(A) ● I am not keen ______ sports.A, on B. with C. in(A) ● You can paint the walls and ___ posters. You can dowhat you want.A. put upB. put down C. put on(A) ●– I prefer watching TV.-- ______ do I .A. So B. Neither C. Nor(C). ● How much does it cost ______ bus?A. at B. on C. by(A) ●– The area is too dirty.- Yes, I agree. It’s _______A. not clean enough B. not enough clean C. clean notenough(B) ● He goes to work ______ foot es back home_____ taxi.A. by, by B. on, by C. by, on(C ) ● How about ________ a taxi?A. takeB. to takeC. taking(B)● He _____ for an pany.B. works(A) ● I have coffee _____ breakfast timeA. at(C) ●_____ name is Wanghua.C. His(C) ● She is _______ only accountant in my son’scompany.C. the(C) ● Maria often has a walk with _______ parents in themorning.C. her(B) ●_________ you got any family ?B. Have(B) ● He’s responsible _____ the putersystem.B. for(C) ● The Business Banking Department is on ____floor.C. the second(C) ● Wang Li is _______ a new market campaign at themoment.C. planning(C) ● Polly enjoys ________ the guitar in a band in herfree time.C. playing(B) ● There ________ three plants in the corners of theroom.B. are(A) 17 I work in ______ IT Department of ________large bank.A. the, a(B) ● What ______ “nr” mean?B. does(B) ● I sometimes go to the pub _______ Friday.B. on(A) ●________ people are my friends. _________people are my husband’s friends.A. These , Those(B) ● He _____ in Beijing, but his parents _________ inHangzhou.B. lives, live(A). ● My husband doesn’t _________, but I like it verymuch.A. like shopping(C) ●- ___ are you from?- I’ m from Nanjing.C. Where(C) ● He _______ lunch in the canteen right now.C. is having(A ) ●______ children has his brother got?A. How many● I’m a deputy manager. I work about an pany.● What is your job?—I’m an accountant.● Who is that man over there? Do you know his name?● This is his bock. Could you give it to him?● How much yine do you need for the party?● Would you like a drink? Wine? Beer?● How do I get to the gym?● I’d like to invite you to a party this Saturday.● I like documentaries on TV. So do I.● The Business Banking Department is on the secondfloor.● The shop closes at six every day.● He is a good student. He es early.● What’s wrong with your clock?● Pandas and monkeys are not \. dangerous animals.● Is your father reading a book or watching TV?● We often have our supper at home.● What was the meeting like? It was very exciting.● I’m interested in cooking.● There are four children in the picture.● This watch is as expensive as that one.● Are there any classes in the evenings?● Which is longer , the Yangtze River or the YellowRiver?● I’m making a list of things to buy.● Rose is experienced at training.● She is making herself a cup of coffee,● When are you leaving London for Paris?● I think there will be 50 people at tomorrow’s party.● Carlos has to serve the drinks and take the orders.● Hurry up. We don’t have enough time.● I’ll give the man the book.● I am not feeling very well. I need to see the doctor.● How are you feeling?—I am feeling really ill.● Was Chris worried about the presentation last week?● I don’t like London. It is different from Beijing.● Why don’t we prepare everything today?● I have an English class three times a week.● Chris usually go to the gym at the weekend.● You should go to bed and sleep.● Which of these two books do you prefer?● I’m bad at spelling. But Jane is worse than me.● Whatis Singapore like?—it’s small and anised.● How many oranges would you like to buy● I don’t need any coffee, thanks.● How much rice do you want to buy?● I don’t need to buy any wine● It is raining heavily here at this moment.● I haven’t got a car. — Neither have I.● He can speak good English.● What about Wednesday evening?– Sorry, I’m too busy then.● I’m interested in cooking.● It often snows in winter in the north of China.● Would you like e to dinner tonight?● I don’t need any mineral water, but I’d like some tea,thanks.● I am not keen on sports.● You can paint the walls and put up posters. You can dowhat you want.● I prefer watching TV.– So do I.● How much dose it cost by bus?● The area is too dirty.– Yes, I agree. It’s not clean enough.● He goes to work on foot es back home by taxi.● How about taking a taxi?● He works at a school.● I usually get up at 7 o’clock in the morning.● The Business Banking Department is on the secondfloor.● David is the only accountant in my father’pany.● Mr Green is now on a holiday.● Have you got any family?● Mark is responsible for the international market.● Her name is Clair.● I am planning a new marketing campaign at themoment.● Polly enjoys playing the guitar in a band in her freetime.● There are three plants in the office.● He works in the Finance Department of a pany.● What does “nr” mean?● I sometimes go to the pub on Friday.● These people are my friends. Those people are myhusband’s friends.● He lives in New York City. His parents live in Dallas.● My husband doesn’t like shopping. But I like it verymuch.● Where do your parents live?● I’m a university student.● How much does the flat cost a month?翻译●The month after next, I do two gym sessions.下下个月,我打算做两个时段的健身4●My cousin is quite outgoing.我侄子性格很开朗●He has very good training skills and can speak goodFrench.他在培训方面的技能很强,并且法语说得很好●You can eat and drink in the office, but you can’t smokehere.你可以在办公室里吃东西喝饮料,但不能吸烟● He’s currently working on TV advertisements.他目前在电视广告业工作● I don’t like the flat. It is too near the road.我不喜欢这套公寓。它离公路太近了。● He is not very tall and wears glasses.他个子不太高,带着眼睛。● Do you like reading English newspapers?你喜欢看英文报纸吗?● I’m interested in that large flat.我对那套大公寓感兴趣。● There are two armchairs, a sofa and a television in theliving room.起居室里有两把扶手椅,一张沙发和一台电视。● I go swimming once a week.我每周去游泳一次。● Which museum do you want to go?你想去哪个博物馆?● She is less interested puters than I am.她不如我对计算机感兴趣。● Could you open that bottle, please?你能把把瓶子打开吗?● The weather in Beijing is the same as the weather inNew York.北京的天气和纽约的天气一样● You need to reduce your temperature.你应该退烧。● I feel worried about my exam next week.我担心我下周的考试。● He is good at web-design, much better than her.他擅长网站设计,比她好得多。● There are four candidates for this job.这个工作有四个候选人。● We will make a decision before the 30th September..我们将在 9 月 30 号前作出决定。● The living room is large fortable. 起居室既大又舒适。● I prefer watching TV to reading the paper. 和看报相比,我更喜欢看电视。● The bank is opposite the newsagent’s. 银行在报刊经销点对面。● He borrows a lot of money from me. 他从我这里借了很多钱。● The Meeting Rooms are on the ground floor. 会议室在一楼。● He ’s talking to a customer right now. 他此刻正在和一顾客讲话。● David usually have a sandwich in his office atlunchtime. 大卫午餐时间经常在办公室吃三明治。● I have a reservation for a single room. 我预定了一间单人间。● I’m waiting for an important telephone call from myboss in Shanghai. 我在等我的上海老板的一个重要电话。● Do you have next year’s calendar?●你有明年的日历吗?● He wants to buy three packets of cigarettes.●他想买三包香烟。● There are a lot of trainers in the evening in the gym.●晚上健身中心有很多教练。● They sometimes lend their cat to their parents.●他们有时候把车借给父母用。● This flat is much more expensive than that flat.●这套公寓比那套公寓贵多了。● I always write personal letters by hand.●我总是亲笔写私人信件。● Please turn off the light before you leave.●你离开的时候请关灯。● I often go to the gym at off-peak hours.●我经常在人少的时候去健身中心。● My father keens on researching our family history.●我父亲喜欢研究我家的家族史。● There will be a band at the wedding reception.●婚礼上会有一个乐队。Myfriend works puters (在计算机行业工作) .●— How long does it taketoGo to your office by tube (乘地铁去你的办公室)?— It takes about half an hour.●— Can I use the phone in the hall?—_ I’m afraid you can’t_ (恐怕不能。) That’s a faxmachine I use for work.● Could yu ask him to call me before seven(在 7 点前给我打电话) this evening.● Shanghai is fast and exotic, don’t you think so? Yes, butit is not as exciting as London (不如伦敦那样令人兴奋).● Who is responsible for (谁负责) advertising.● What’s the matter? I’m not feeling well (我感觉不舒服). I’ve got a toothache.● Which of these two do you prefer (你更喜欢)? I preferthe green one.● He is not very tall and wears glasses.他个子不是很高,戴着一副眼镜。● I don’t like the flat. It is too near the road.我不喜欢这个公寓,它离铁路太近。● How about playing football tomorrow afternoon?明天下午去踢球怎么样?● The bank is on the corner. It’s opposite the newsagent.银行在拐角处,在报摊的对面。● Jane(简) is better at web-design than Mary(玛丽), butMary is more experienced at training.简比玛丽更擅长于网页设计,但玛丽在培训方面更有经验。● What’s the time?—it is a quarter past seven。(七点一刻)● I work from 8 am to 3pm. (从早上八点到下午三点)● Her husband works in insurance.(在保险行业工作)● How about going to an estate agent?—yes, that’s a good idea.(是个好主意)● Why don’t you (你为什么不)go and talk to them faceto face?● What about playing football tomorrow afternoon?明天下午去踢球怎么样啊?● I am looking for a flat on the ground floor.我正在找一个在一楼的公寓。● Do you like reading English newspapers?你喜欢阅读英语报纸吗?● He isn’t a programmer. He is an engineer.他不是一名程序员,他是一名工程师。● She is talking to a customer right now.她现在和客户在谈话。● What is the weather like today? (今天天气如何?) –it’s very cold.● The living room is fortable enough .(不够舒服).● The bank is opposite the supermarket. (在超市对面).● Can I speak to Jane, please? – I’m sorry she’s not in.Would you like to leave a message? (您要留言吗)?● Tom is not good at (不擅长) playing football.● She doesn’t like borrowing things from others.她不喜欢向别人那里借东西。● London is busy, noisy, crowded and exciting, But it’stoo expensive.伦敦是一个繁华的,吵闹的,拥挤的,令人兴奋的城市。但消费很高。● I go to a gym twice a week with my friends. We swimand work out there.我和我的朋友每周去体育馆 2 次,我们在那里游泳和做其它运动。● He’s got shore, brown wavy hair with blue eyes and ashort beard.他一头短短的棕色卷发和蓝色的眼睛,留着短胡须。● It takes forty minutes to get from the airport to the citycenter by taxi.从机场到城市中心坐出租车大约需要 40 分钟。● Are you free(你有空吗) on Saturday?—I’m afraid not. I have to go to the English classes onSaturday● What does he look like? (他长什么样儿)—He’s very tall with blue eyes and short beard.● I’m not feeling well. I think I’ve got a cold.(我得了感冒)。● David Smith isn’t good at (不擅长) wed management.● What do you feel today (你今天感觉如何?) I feel verytired. I was very late last night.How many days did you stay in Beijing?你在北京呆几天了?The month after next. I do two gym sessionsa week.再下个月,我每周练两次体操。He is good at web-design, much better than her.他擅长网页设计,比她强多了。We have too much cheese in the fridge.我们有很多奶酪在冰箱里。I feel terrible. I’ve got a headache, backache and a sorethroat.我感觉非常难受,感觉头疼、背疼、嗓子疼。句型变换根据括号里的提示改写下列句子。● You can use the phone in the living room.( 改为否定句)You can’t use the phone in the living room.● Mary will be there.( 改为否定句)Mary won’t be there.● The flight takes about three hours. ( 用 how long 对划线部分提问)How long does the flight take?● He always works on Tuesday. (改为一般疑问句)Does he always work on Tuesday?● I have to work every evening. (改为否定句)I don’t have to work every evening.● puter is working. (改为否定句)puter isn’t working.● The meal will take two hours.(用 how long 对划线部分提问)How long will the meal take?● The flat costs 500 pounds a month.(用 how much 对划线部分提问)How much does the flat cost a month?● He goes to work by bus. (用 how 对划线部分提问)How does he go to work?● She is flying for Paris on Thursday.(用 when 对划线部分提问)When is she flying for Paris?● The bus stop is outside the post office. (用 where 对划线部分提问)Where is the bus stop?● They will go to the wedding reception. (改为否定句)They won’t go to the wedding reception.● He was at the party last night. (改为否定句)He wasn’t at the party last night.将下列句子改写为一般疑问句● He is a manager. Is he a manager?● She usually goes to work by bus. Does she usually goto work by bus?● There are fifty students in the class. Are there fiftystudents in the class?● They have a large house. Have they a large house?● He’s currently working on TV advertisements. Is hecurrently working on TV advertisements?将下列句子改写为否定句。● You can smoke in the bedrooms. You can not ( can’t )smoke in the bedrooms.● It usually snows in winter in Ireland. It doesn’tusually snow in winter in Ireland.● Put them on the desk. Don’t put them on the desk.● She has got brown wavy hair.. She hasn’t got brownwavy hair.● I need to buy some apples. I don’t need to buy anyapples.● She likes swimming. → Does she like swimming?● He is talking to a customer. → Is he talking tocustomer?● My brother has a car. → My brother doesn’t have a car.● The manager is 40 years old. → How old is the5manager?● They eat in the canteen at lunchtime. → Where do theyeat at lunchtime?● There are two plants in the house. → Are there twoplants in the house?● She drinks coffee in the evening. → She doesn’t drinkcoffee in the evening● There will be 70 people. → How many people willthere be?● Xiaoyan likes living in Shanghai because it is veryexciting.→ Why does Xiaoyan like living in Shanghai?● They are going to do the shopping on Saturdaymorning.→ Where are they going to do the shopping?阅读理解阅读下列短文,从 A、B、C 三个选项中选出一个正确答案。My name is Helena. I am from Greece and I am anEnglish student in London. Four other students are inmy class. They are all European (欧洲人).Carla is Italian. She is very beautiful. In Rome she livesalone,but in London she lives with me. She works for thegovernment.Yuri is from Russia. He likes studying English andplaying football in his spare time. In Russia he is a bankmanager and he lives with his wife. In London he livesalone.● There are B students in Helena’s class.A. 4 B. 5 C. 6● Carla livesC in London.A. alone B. with her parentsC. with Helena● Yuri likes A in his free time.A. playing football B. playing music C. playing withthe children阅读下列短文或对话,并判断其后的句子是否符合文中内容。符合的写 T(True),不符合的写 F(False)。David: Good morning. I’d like to make anappointment to see Mr Bond this morning, please.Nurse: I’m sorry. I don’t have any appointments thismorning.David: Oh, dear. I’m feeling really ill.Nurse: What’s the matter?David: I feel terrible. I’ve got a headache, backache anda sore throat.Nurse: Have you got a temperature?David: I think so. I was hot and cold all night and I wassick this morning.Nurse: You feel awful, don’t you? Do you think you’vegot flu?David: Yes, probably. Or an infection in my throat.● David felt hot and cold during the night. T● The nurse thinks David has an infection in his throat.F● Mr Bond is free at 11:30 FReceptionist: In Shape, good afternoon. Can I helpyou?Xiaoyan: Hello. Yes, I'd like some information about thegym.Receptionist: Certainly. We are near London Bridge andthe gym is open from6:00 am to 11:00 pm from Monday to Friday and between7:00 am and 8:00 pm, on Saturday and Sunday.Xiaoyan: OK. Is the swimming pool open at the sametimes?Receptionist: Yes it is.Xiaoyan: OK. Am I right - there aren't any Tai Chi classesat the gym?Receptionist: No, actually, we are starting a new Tai Chiclass, today. It's on Mondays at 6:00 pm.Xiaoyan: Great! And are there any Aerobics classes at theweekend?Receptionist: Yes, in the daytime, on Saturday andSunday morning at 10:00 am.Xiaoyan: OK. When can e in to join?Receptionist: Well, all day including the evenings - butthe best time is between5:00 pm and 11:00 pm. There are a lot of trainers here inthe evening.Xiaoyan: Thank you very much.●The gym is open from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm on Saturdayand Sunday. F●The swimming pool is open every day.T●There aren't any Tai Chi classes at the gym. F●There are Aerobics classes on Saturday and Sundaymorning. TDavid:So, what about seeing this flat, Xiaoyan? Doyou like it? Why don't you call them?Xiaoyan: Well, I don't know — yes, it is the best. David,could you ring them up, please? I'm sometimes quitenervous on the phone. I'm okay with business, but I don'tlike talking about things I don't understand very well.David:Yes, of course I'll phone them. But how aboutgoing to an estate agent, then you're talking face to face?Xiaoyan: What do you mean?David:Why don't you go to an estate agent? They sellflats, but they've usually got flats to rent. Talk to themabout what you are looking for. I'll help you find a goodestate agent in the phone book.Xiaoyan: Yes, that's a good idea.● Xiaoyan is always nervous on the phone. F● David doesn't want to phone about the flat in thenewspaper. F● David thinks it is a good idea to go to an estateagent. T阅读下列短文,并根据短文内容判断其后的句子是正确(Right),还是错误(Wrong)Helen’s husband is Mark. Mark and Helen have gottwo children: a son and a daughter. The son’s name isAndrew and the daughter’s name is Joyce. Joyce has gottwo children, a son and a daughter. So Helen and Markhave got two grandchildren. Helen’s granddaughter’sname is Pam and her grandson’s name is Dan. Andrewisn’t married and he hasn’t got any children. Pam andDan like playing on puter with their uncle.Andrew also likes playing football with his brother-in-law,Tom.●Andrew is Dan’s uncle.Right.●Mark is Dan’s father.B. Wrong.●Tom is Dan’s grandfather.B. Wrong.●Joyce is Tom’s wife.Right.●Pam is Andrew’s niece.Right.Hi Joe,How are you? I’m sitting on the balcony of my hotel. Iam looking at Hyde Park in London and I am thinkingabout my life here. I am having a wonderful time. I likemy job – it is very interesting, and my colleagues aregreat. I love London –it’s busy, noisy, crowded andexciting. The cinemas, theatres, pubs and restaurants arereally nice, – but they’re too expensive! I think the peoplein London are very friendly (surprise!) and I’ve got somenew friends.What the weather like in Shanghai? Is it raining? Here it’slovely! It isn’t foggy! The sun is shining and the birds aresinging. It’s very warm. (Surprise, surprise!)And it is my birthday today.But I am missing you all in Shanghai. COME ANDVISIT!Love,Xiaoyan●What does Xiaoyan stay in London for?B. She is working.●What are Xiaoyan’s London colleagues like?C. They are very nice.●What does Xiaoyan think of London?C. She thinks it is exciting.●What does Xiaoyan think of people in London?B. She thinks they are friendly.●What’s the weather like in London when Xiaoyan iswriting this letter?A. It is warm.David: OK, the interviews are on Friday. This is theshortlist of candidates for the job--- there are fourpeople.Xiaoyan: Looking at their application forms, there aresome very good people here with a lost of skills. Theadvertisement in the newspaper was good.David: This one looks very intelligent. His CV says hewas at Harvard and Bristol universities. Yes, they are allyoung and experienced.Mark: And attractive!Daivd: Do you mean good-looking in their photos, orattractive personality?Mark:: Personality, of course! We want someone relaxedand easy-going as well as bright.David: Yes, we’re a small team, so to be friendly isimportant.Xiaoyan: As well as personality, the important skill areweb-design, website management, training skills andFrench, am I right?(B ) ● The interviews last two days.A. Right B. Wrong(A.) ● There are four people on the shortlist ofcandidates.A. Right B. Wrong(B) ● A candidate’s personality is more important thanhis or her skills.A. Right B. Wrong(B ) ●All four candidates were at Harvard and BristolUniverstiyA. Right B. Wrong(A) ● British people usually have to pay for theirprescription at the chemist’s.A. Right B. WrongLet me tell you about my new job. It’s great. I workfor pany. They have an office in London. Iam the Deputy Marketing Manager. I am in charge ofnewspaper advertisements. Currently I am writingadvertisements for the local newspapers, and I am visitingour customers to introduce myself.I like working here, but I don’t like travelling by tube. It’stoo busy! We start work at nine 0’ clock. There are somevery nice colleagues, and I often eat lunch with them inthe canteen. Lunch is from one o’clock to two o’clock.Then I finish work at 6 o’clock. My brother works nearmy office. He is in insurance, and sometimes we have adrink in the pub in the evening ----- but at the moment heis having a holiday in Scotland.(B) ● The writer _______ new job.A. doesn’t like thisB. likes hisC. is looking for a(B) ● The writer works in _______A. insuranceB. marketingC. computers(A) ● The writer works for about ________ on weekdays.A. 8 hoursB. 9 hoursC. 10 hours(C) ● The writer thinks the tube is too ______A. noisyB. slowC. busy(A) ● The writer and his brother ________A. sometimes see each otherB. never see each otherC. see each other every dayWhat should I do at a party in England?What do I do at the party?You should always offer to get drinks for other peoplewhen you go to get a drink for yourself. You shouldintroduce yourself to new people in the group. You shouldavoid personal questions about family until you know6them better. Good topics of conversation are films, books,television programmes, holidays, jobs, the town you arein, etc.You should ask for say “Is it alrightif I smoke” Or, better, you should go outside to smoke.Many people don’t like the smell of smoke inside.What do I do when I leave?If you are not a close friend of the hosts, you shouldn’t bethe last to leave.You should say “Thank you ” to the hosts and say “It wasa lovely party. I really enjoyed myself. And then youshould go back to people you talked to and say “I wasvery nice to meet you.”(B) ● When you go to get a drink for yourself, you should_______A. introduce yourself firstB. offer to get drinks for other people in the groupC. ask for permission(C) ● You should not talk about _____ with new people.A. the town you are inB. television programmesC. personal questions about family(B) ● People don’t like the smell of smoke inside, so youshould ________A. not smoke before you go to a partyB. go outside to smokeC. smoke in the kitchen(A) ●________ get drunk at a party.A. You should neverB. It’s Ok toC. You should say sorry if you(B) ● You say “It was very nice to meet you ” when you_______A. meet other guestsB. leave other guestsC. meet your hostsIn Britain people usually have a doctor near theirhome or in their town. This is the local doctor. Youhave to register with a doctor before you can make anappointment. You usually have to fill in a form and thedoctor examines you . families often all register with thesame doctor.Doctors often work together in groups, and the name ofthe place where they work is a Doctor’s Surgery. Thegovernment pays for this system, and it is free to got tosee your doctor.If the doctor decides that you need treatment he canprescribe medicine. For example he can prescribeantibiotics for an infection. Medicine can be tablets totake with water or liquid to drink. The doctor writes theprescription. You take the prescription to the chemist’s,and the chemist will make up the medicine for you. Youusually have to pay some money for the medicine----- butyou don’t have to pay the full price.(B ) ● British people usually go a long way to see adoctor.A. Right B. Wrong(A.) ● British families often register with the samedoctor.A. Right B. Wrong(B) ● Doctors always work alone in their own Doctor’sSurgery.A. Right B. Wrong(A ) ● British people don’t have to pay when they seetheir doctor.A. Right B. Wrong(A) ● British people usually have to pay for theirprescription at the chemist’s.A. Right B. WrongFranco: Is this your calligraphy, Xiaoyan?Xiaoyan: Yes, do you like it?Franco: It’s beautiful.Xiaoyan : I think I’ m good at art because my father is anartist.Franco: I’m not. My handwriting is terrible, but Ialways write personal letters y hand- I don’t like using puter for that.Xiaoyan: Neither do I. But my family only send emails, Idon’t get real letters anymore.Franco: Me neither—I’ll write you a real letter!Xiaoyan: Thank you! But I like using puter forsome things. I’m keen on researching my family historyand I love surfing the
for information about that.Franco: Really? Me too.(B ) ● Franco’s handwriting is beautiful.A. Right B. Wrong(A.) ● Franco doesn’t like puters for personalletters.A. Right B. Wrong(A ) ● Xiaoyan doesn’t like puters forpersonal letters.A. Right B. Wrong(A ) ● Xiaoyan enjoys surfing the
forinformation about her family history.A. Right B. Wrong(B ) ● Franco is not interested in researching his familyhistory.A. Right B. WrongXiaoyan: I have most of the things I need. We don’tneed to buy any rice, and we don’t need any peas.Mary: We need some oranges. How many do we need tobuy?Xiaoyan: Four are enough. And we need some cream.Mary: How much cream do we need to buy for fourpeople?Xiaoyan : Two cartons? Shall we get a melon? And somewine. And I haven’t got any coffee.Mary: OK. And lychees. Two tins ?Xiaoyan: how many lychees do you get in a tin ?Mary: I don’t know. Let’s get a big tin. We also needsome mineral water.Xiaoyan: And the prawns. How many prawns?Mary: One big packet will do. I also need to get somevegetables for next week- potatoes, carrots, onions, and acabbage I think. There’s a little greengrocer’s along theroad. Why don’t we go there first?(C) ●How many oranges does Xiaoyan want to buy?A. One B. A kilo C. Four.(A) ● Do they need any cream?A. Yes, they do.B. No, they don’t.C. The text does not tell us.(A) ● How many prawns do they want to buy ?A. A packet.B. Two packets.C. Three packets.(B) ● Who would like to have some vegetables?A. Xiaoyan B. Mary C. Shopkeeper.(A) ● Which is not included in the shopping list?A. Rice and peas.B. Potatoes and coffee.C. Melons and wine.Hi Rob!You want to know about my new boyfriend.His name is David Manning. He lives in London andhe’s British. His parents are from London, but they live inOxford. He is 34 years old. He’s an IT manager and heworks for ABHK Bank.He’s lovely, of course.See you on Thursday.Love, Polly(B ) ● Rob is Polly’s new boyfriend.A. Right B. Wrong(A.) ● David is British.A. Right B. Wrong(A ) ● David’s parents are British.A. Right B. Wrong(B ) ● David’ parents live in London.A. Right B. Wrong(B ) ● David works at a university.A. Right B. WrongXiaoyan tells David about the people she works with.David: So who do you usually work with in Shanghai ?Xiaoyan: I work in an office with three other people, Jung,Lee and Liu – they are the Marketing Department and Iam their IT expert.David: Do you like it there ?Xiaoyan : Yes, they are great people. Lee is the SalesManager. He is responsible for 25 sales people in China.He’s planning a sales campaign panies at themoment, but he’s visiting the New York office right now.Daivd: What about the others?Xiaoyan: Liu is the advertising manager. He isresponsible for the advertising. He is currently workingon TV advertisements. Actually, he’s on holiday in Baliright now.David: So the office is empty at the moment?Xiaoyan: Oh, no. Jung is always there. She is responsiblefor the office. At the moment she ‘s working on newdatabases. But actually – it’s ●00 o’clock in the morningin Shanghai, so I think she’s sleeping right now.(B) ● How many people does Xiaoyan work with inShanghai?A. Two B. Three C. Four.(b) ● What does Xiaoyan do in the Marketing Departmentin Shanghai?A. She is a secretary.B. She is an IT expert.C. She is the Sales Manager.(B) ● What is Lee responsible for?A. The advertising.B. The sales managerC. The office.(A) ● What is Liu doing right now?A. He is on holidayB. He is working on TV advertisementsC. He is visiting the New York office.(C) ● What is Jung’s current project ?A. A sales campaign.B. TV advertisementsC. New databases.Helen’s husband is mark. . mark and Helenhave got two children: a son and adaughter . The son’s name is Andrew and thedaughter’s name is Joyce . Joyce has got twochildren , a son and a daughter . So Helen andMark have got two grandchildren . Helen’sgranddaughter’s name is Pam and grandson’sname is Dan . Andrew isn’t married and hehasn’t got any children . Pam and Dan likeplaying on puter with their uncle .Andrew also likes playing football with hisbrother-in-law , Tom● Who is Andrew? Andrew is Dan’s uncle● Who is Mark? Mark is Dan’s grandfather● Who is Tom? Tom is Dan’s uncle● Who is Joyce? Joyce is Tom’s wife● Who is Pam? Pam is Andrew’s nieceBetty is from Italy. Now she lives in Edinburgh (爱丁堡) . But her parents still live in Italy. She is 25 yearsold. She is a teacher. She works in a high school inEdinburgh. She teaches science (科学) and she likes herwork. Most of her students are 15 or 16 years old. Theyall like her. They think she is a great teacher and abeautiful girl with long golden hair. Betty has a boyfriend.His name is Ray. He is British. He is 30 years old. Helikes books and music. He can play the piano very well.He is in IT. He works very hard. But he does not like hisjob.● Betty’s parents live in Roma . Doesn’t say● Betty has long beautiful hair. right● Ray likes his joy Wrong● Both Betty and Ray like traveling Right● Ray likes staying at home Doesn’t sayIn Britain the weather is very changeable(多变的). Itoften rains, but the sun sometimes shines too. Thewinters are quite cold, with an average(平均的)temperature of 5 degrees. It is colder(更冷) in the north ofEngland and it often snows there, but in London it doesn’toften snow. The summers are sometimes cool and7sometimes warm, but the temperature doesn’t usually goabove 30 degrees.It is often cloudy and there are sometimes grey(灰色的)skies for days or weeks. Foreigners think it is alwaysfoggy in England, but in fact(事实上) it is not oftenfoggy now.● It often rains in Britain.●The average temperature of Britain is 5 degrees in __winter _● It is sometimes warm in summer in England.● It is often cloudy in England.● It is often cloudy in EnglandIt is Sunday morning . John’s just sittingaround and doing nothing . He hates it . Hedoesn’t like spending Sundays at home . Helikes going out . He likes doing things . Helikes playing sports . He enjoys dancing andhe loves going to the gym . He sometimessays at the gym all moring . But his wifedoesn’t like going out . She enjoys watchingTV at home . She is watching TV right now .She is watching TV in their bedroom .They’ve got a big TV there . But John neverwatches it . He hates watching TV● John and his wife live in a big house .Doesn’t say● John is keen on sports . Right● John doesn’t like watching TV Right● Both John and his wife enjoy goingoutWrong● John is at home and his wife is at thegym now WrongHi xiaoyan,You want to know about my gym..The gym is “New You”. The phone numberis
. It’s near Oxford Circus . There’sa swimmingpool and there are a lot ofclasses . There is a yoga class on Tuesdaymorning (I go to it) and there are aerobicsclasses every evening . There is also a TaiChi class . I don’t know when . There are lotsof running machines and weights machines , butthere aren’t any bicycles . There’s a sauna , butthere isn’t a steam room and there are verynice showers and free cosmerics!See you there?Jan●Jan goes to yoga class on Tuesdaymorning●There are a lot of classes in the gym●There is the aerobics class in the gym inthe evening●There is a sauna in the gym●The cosmetics is free in the gymKathy lives in Sydney(悉尼) . She works inan office and she is a secretary . Shebegins work at nine every day . She isalways on time for work . In fact , she isoften early . She is never late ., and she isnever sick . Kathy usually types letters andanswers the telephone . She sometimesfiles(把文件归档) and makes copies(复印文件) .She seldom makes mistakes (出错) when shetypes or files , She always answers the phonepolitly(礼貌地) . She has lunch from 12:30 amto 1:30 pm , and she finishes work at 5:00 pm .In the evening sometimes she goes out withher friends . Sometimes she stays at homewatching TV .She doesn’t work on theweenkend . On Saturday , she cleans the house ,does housework and goes shop ping . OnSunday she relaxes or goes to the cinema●Kathy is never late for work . Right●Kathy types very fast Dosen’t say●In the afternoon Kathy starts work at 1:30Right●In the evening , Kathey always stays at homewatching TV Wrong●Katy never does any work on SundayDoes’t sayThe permanent employees get a salary every month,but because I am temporary I get my wages in cashevery week. I don’t get a lot of money, because I am awaiter—but the customers often give me tips. I amfriendly to my customers because I hope they will begenerous. Because I am temporary, I only get 6 an hour,and I don't get money when I don't work. I want to go toItaly to see my parents. But I haven't got enough moneyand I don't get holiday pay. It's a pity. Also, I don't getsick pay when I am ill. But I can work extra hours. I oftendo overtime at the weekend if the restaurant is busy. AtChristmas the boss gives us extra money—a bonus.● How often do temporary employees get their pay?Every week.●“Tip” is closest in meaning (意义) to __ money forgood service _.● What does the writer do? He serves customers in arestaurant● The writer __ often works on Saturdays and Sundays __● The writer doesn’t have enough money to __ see hisparents in Italy ___In schools all over the world, boys and girls arelearning foreign languages. Everyone knows his ownlanguage, but another one is very useful especially(尤其)when you travel to other countries. If you go to France,you should be able to speak French, and in Germany,people will expect you to understand German.How many languages are there in the world? There areabout fifty hundred, but a lot of them are not veryimportant. English is one of the most important becauseso many people use it, not only in England and Americabut also in other parts of the world. About 200,000,000people speak it as a second language. It is difficult to sayhow many people are learning it. Many millions ofschoolboys and schoolgirls are trying to do so.●learning foreign languages is very useful.Right●There are about 1,5oo languages in theworld Wrong●A lot of languages in the world are veryimportant . Wrong●People in Brazil( 巴西)also apeak English .Dosen’t say.●About 200,000,000 people are learningEnglish ,WrongDear Sir or Madam,I am writing in response to the advertisement in theGuardian newspaper on the 1st July. I would like to applyfor the post of Technology Sales Representative in pany.I am 28 years old and I am a graduate from DangstonUniversity. I have a degree in Business Technology. I amworking currently as a secretary in Polymer Ltd. In mycurrent job I am responsible for arranging thepresentations of the Technology Sales Representatives toforeign clients. I enjoy working in Business Technology,but I am now looking for the opportunity to develop myown skills and to be a Technology Sales Representativemyself. I am interested in travelling and I am keen to usemy language skills in your panies. I speakFrench and German fluently. I am happy to live abroadfor my work.I am available for interview at any time in the next twoweeks because I am on holiday. I am sending my CV withthis letter. I look forward to hearing from you.Yours faithfully,Jane Simson● What would Jane like to apply for ? AA. The post of Technology Sales Representative.B. The manager of Technology Sales Representative.C. The worker of Technology Sales Representative.● What does Jane like very much? CA. She enjoys working in Medicine Technology.B. She enjoys working puter Technology.C. She enjoys working in Business Technology.● Why is Jane available for interview at any time in thenext two weeks? CA. Because she wants to get the job.B. Because she wants to be a representative in pany.C. Because she is on holiday.Alice is my sister. We live in different cities in theUnited States. We don’t see each other very often, butwe’re in touch(保持联系)all the time. I often write toAlice and tell her about things that are happening at pany. I’m the office manager. And Alice often writesto me about her work at the hospital. She is a nurse there.We talk on the telephone once a week, either on Saturdayor Sunday morning. There are also other ways municate(联系) with each other. Sometimes I callher on her car phone (汽车电话), or she faxes me on myfax machines. We also send emails to each other.We’re really lucky. In this new age munication,there are so many ways we can keep in touch with eachother. We feel closer to each other.● Alice and I don’t contact each other very often. BA. Right B.Wrong C. Doesn’t say●I work as the office manager at pany.AA. RightB.Wrong C. Doesn’t say●We always make phone calls on Saturday morning. BA. Right B.WrongC. Doesn’t say●We will live closer to each other in the future.CA. Right B.Wrong C. Doesn’t sayNowadays, it is very expensive to have a nice house allto yourself. So, many people have to share (合住) ahouse.Ellen and Dorothy share a house by the sea. It has got lotsof rooms. Ellen is a writer. She is forty-five years old. Shehas one daughter Donna, and two grandchildren, Sallyand Jimmy.Dorothy is a businesswoman. She has a pany.Dorothy is fifty-five years old. She has a daughter too.She also has a son, James, but only one grandchild. Hisgrandson’s name is also Jimmy.Ellen and Dorothy enjoying sharing the house. They bothhate working in an office, so both of them work in theirhouse.● Ellen and Dorothy’s house is not very big.BARight B. Wrong C. Doesn’t say● Ellen is older than Dorothy.BA. RightB. Wrong C. Doesn’t say● Sally and Jimmy live with their grandmother, Ellen.CA. Right B.Wrong C. Doesn’t say● Both Ellen and Dorothy work at home . AA.Right B. Wrong C. Doesn’t say8请您删除一下内容,O(∩_∩)O 谢谢!!!【China's 10must-see animations】The Chinese animationindustry has seen considerable growth in the lastseveral years. It went through a golden age in thelate 1970s and 1980s when essively brilliantanimation work was produced. Here are 10 must-seeclassics from China's animation outpouring that arenot to be missed. Let's recall these colorful imagesthat brought the country great joy. CalabashBrothers Calabash Brothers (Chinese: 葫芦娃)is a Chinese animation TV series producedby Shanghai Animation Film Studio. In the1980s the series was one of the most popularanimations in China. It was released at a pointwhen the Chinese animation industry was in arelatively downed pared to the rest of munity. Still, the series wastranslated into 7 differentlanguages. The episodes wereproduced with a vast amountof paper-cut animations.Black Cat Detective BlackCat Detective (Chinese: 黑猫警长) is a Chinese animationtelevision series produced bythe Shanghai Animation FilmStudio. It is sometimes known as Mr. Black. Theseries was originally aired from 1984 to 1987. InJune 2006, a rebroadcasting of the original serieswas announced. Critics bemoan the series' violence,and lack of suitability for children's education.Proponents of the show claim that it is merely forentertainment. Effendi &Effendi&, meaning sirand teacher in Turkish, is the respectful name forpeople who own wisdom and knowledge. The hero'sreal name was Nasreddin. He was wise and wittyand, more importantly, he had the courage to resistthe exploitation of noblemen. He was also full passion and tried his best to help poor people.Adventure of Shuke and Beita【舒克与贝塔】Adventure of Shuke and Beita (Chinese: 舒克和贝塔)is a classic animation by Zheng Yuanjie, who isknown as King of Fairy Tales in China. Shuke andBeita are two mice who don't want to steal food likeother mice. Shuke became a pilot and Beita becamea tank driver, and the pair met accidentally andbecame good friends. Then they befriended a boynamed Pipilu. With the help of PiPilu, theyco-founded an airline named Shuke Beita Airlines tohelp other animals. Although there are only 13episodes in this series, the content is pactand attractive. The animation shows thepreciousness of friendship and how people shouldbe brave when facing difficulties. Even adultsrecalling this animation today can still feel touchedby some scenes. Secrets of the HeavenlyBook Secrets of the Heavenly Book,(Chinese: 天书奇谈) also referred to as &Legend ofthe Sealed Book& or &Tales about the HeavenlyBook&, was released in 1983. The film wasproduced with rigorous dubbing and bination of music and vivid animations. The storyis based on the classic literature &Ping Yao Zhuan&,meaning &The Suppression of the Demons& by FengMenglong. Yuangong, the deacon, opened theshrine and exposed the holy book to the humanworld. He carved the book's contents on the stonewall of a white cloud cave in the mountains. He wasthen punished with guarding the book for life by thejade emperor for breaking heaven's law. In order topass this holy book to human beings, he would haveto get by the antagonist fox. The wholeanimation is characterized by charmingChinese painting, including pavilions, ancientarchitecture, rippling streams and crowded markets,which fully demonstrate the unique beauty of China'snatural scenery. Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf【喜洋洋与灰太狼】 Pleasant Goat and Big BigWolf (Chinese:喜羊羊与灰太狼) is a Chineseanimated television series. The show is about agroup of goats living on the Green Pasture, and thestory revolves around a clumsy wolf who wants toeat them. It is a popular domestic animationseries and has been adapted into movies. NezhaConquers the Dragon King(Chinese: 哪吒闹海) isan outstanding animation issued by the Ministry ofCulture in 1979 and is based on an episode from theChinese mythological novel &Fengshen Yanyi&. Amother gave birth to a ball of flesh shaped like alotus bud. The father, Li Jing, chopped open the ball,and beautiful boy, Nezha, sprung out. One day, whenNezha was seven years old, he went to the nearbyseashore for a swim and killed the third son of theDragon King who was persecuting localresidents. The story primarily revolvesaround the Dragon King's feud withNezha over his son's death. Throughbravery and wit, Nezha finally broke intothe underwater palace and essfullydefeated him. The film shows various kinds ofattractive sceneries and the traditional culture ofChina, such as spectacular mountains, elegant seawaves and exquisite ancientChinese clothes. It has received avariety of awards. Havoc inHeaven The story of Havoc inHeaven(Chinese: 大闹天宫)isbased on the earliest chapters ofthe classic story Journey to theWest. The main character is SunWukong, aka the Monkey King,who rebels against the Jade Emperor of heaven. Thestylized animation and drums and paniment used in this film are heavilyinfluenced by Beijing Opera traditions. The nameof the movie became a colloquialism in the Chineselanguage to describe someone making a mess.Regardless that it was an animated film, it stillbecame one of the most influential films in all of Asia.Countless cartoon adaptations that followed havereused the same classic story Journey to the West,yet many consider this 1964 iteration to be the mostoriginal, fitting and memorable, The GoldenMonkey Defeats a Demon【金猴降妖】 TheGolden Monkey Defeats a Demon (Chinese: 金猴降妖), also referred as &The Monkey King Conquersthe Demon&, is adapted from chapters of theChinese classics &Journey to the West,& or &Monkey&in the Western world. The five-episode animationseries tells the story of Monkey King Sun Wukong,who followed Monk Xuan Zang's trip to the West totake the Buddhistic sutra. They met a white bone evil,and the evil transformed human appearances threetimes to seduce the monk. Twice Monkey Kingrecognized it and brought it down. The monk wasunable to recognize the monster and expelled SunWukong. Xuan Zang was then captured by themonster. Fortunately Bajie, another apprentice ofXuan Zang, escaped and persuaded the MonkeyKing e rescue the monk. Finally, Sun kills theevil and saves Xuan Zang. The outstandinganimation has received a variety of awards, includingthe 6th Hundred Flowers Festival Award and theChicago International Children's Film Festival Awardin 1989. McDull【麦兜】 McDull is a cartoon pigcharacter that was created in Hong Kong by AliceMak and Brian Tse. Although McDull made his firstappearances as a supporting character in ics, McDull has since e a centralcharacter in his own right, attracting a huge followingin Hong Kong. The first McDull movie McMugStory My Life as McDull documented his life and therelationship between him and his mother.The McMugStory My Life as McDull is also being translated intoFrench and shown in France. In this version, MakBing is the mother of McDull, not his father..播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2014电大行政管理专科《开放英语1》期末复习考试小抄【最新精编打印版】.doc
文档介绍:
2014电大行政管理专科《开放英语1》期末复习考试小抄【最新精编打印版】 1最新电大开放英语 1 期末复习考试小抄交际用语阅读下面的小对话,从 A、B、C 三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题纸上写出所选的字母符号。●- Hello. I’m Xiaoyan. Nice to meet you. -_________c________.C.Nice to meet you, too....
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.
浏览:55次

我要回帖

更多关于 同义突变 的文章

随机推荐