cracked a brick when you hit the wall这个歌词摩擦摩擦是什么歌歌的,在

求一首歌曲的歌名_百度知道
求一首歌曲的歌名
有一句是“在这充满寂寞的城市里 许多人爱上了许多人…”
歌手名:张栋梁专辑名:张栋梁 - 世界上最爱你的人在这个寂寞饱满的城市许多人爱上了许多人要不就留下深度不同的伤痕要不就厮守一生在这个感情脆弱的城市许多人离开了许多人有些到头来终于能再次复合有些成了陌生人谁是世界上最爱你的人我不轻易问 我安静的等绕了一大圈 也许才更能看见我 坚定不移的眼神谁是世界上最爱你的人时间会选择 上天在看着如果你不想 那么快就承认让答案在风中慢慢地飘着在这个感情脆弱的城市许多人离开了许多人有些到头来终于能再次复合有些成了陌生人谁是世界上最爱你的人我不轻易问 我安静的等绕了一大圈 也许才更能看见我 坚定不移的眼神谁是世界上最爱你的人时间会选择 上天在看着如果你不想 那么快就承认让答案在风中慢慢地飘着就算不确定 不停在发生我非常确定什么是 永恒谁是世界上最爱你的人时间会选择 上天在看着如果你不想 那么快就承认让答案在风中慢慢地飘着飘在你的耳边 轻轻暗示着谁是世界上最爱你的人
其他类似问题
4人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
这首歌是INA的Ina,英国伦敦人,是位网络创造歌手.很低调.网上很少她的资料.&iwantedyou&和&Fall&是她的火爆创作曲.歌词都是自己写的.她的嗓音和气质都透着知性美...最近俺疯狂地喜欢上了她的歌,忍不住了,请允许我来句脏话:太TMD好听
你在百度里输入:::Fallina
就可以找到了,,, 文本歌词:IgaveyouallyoudesiredAllthatyouneededBoy,IprovidedIletyouintomyheadIntomybedAndthat’saprivilegeIhadyourbackattheanswersYoutookthedollarsItookthechancesDefended,battledandfoughtCuzIthoughtyoureallylovedmeIdon’tknowwheretostartorwheretostopNo,butIknowIamdoneI’vehadenoughSofalloutofmyhandsOutofmyheartAndwhenyouhitthegroundYou’llbesorrythatI’mnotaroundIwillwatchyouAndyoufallout...
世界上最爱你的人-张栋梁
陈楚生的歌
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁When you hit the wall Think of me I’ll be on the top just watching you fall
歌词吧 ina-fall全文是这样的 说的差不多是一个女孩喜欢上了一个男孩子所以为了满足了他的要求而做了多少多少,可他却没有意识到,最后这个女孩决定退出,所以你给的那一句歌词大意是:(她会离开他)“冷眼”站在“局外”看他(离开了她之后会)摔得多惨这是我的理解 当然不是很准确 但是意思没错啦 不是很会表达Fall Ina I gave you all you desired All that you needed Boy, I provided I let you into my head Into my bed And that’s a privilege I had your back at the answers You took the dollars I took the chances Defended, battled and fought Cuz I thought you really loved me I don’t know where to start or where to stop No, but I know I am done I’ve had enough So fall out of my hands Out of my heart And when you hit the ground You’ll be sorry that I’m not around I will watch you And you fall out of your mind Out of your fantasy When you hit the wall Think of me I’ll be on the top just watching you fall You said that you were the strong one I was the girl And I was the young one I kept your feet on the ground My head in the rounds I had you You told me you were so grateful I was with you And I was so faithful Stood by in all that you said And all that you did I loved you I don’t know how to act or what to say But I know I am good I’ll be okay And you fall out of my hands Out of my heart And when you hit the ground You’ll be sorry that I’m not around I will watch you And you fall out of your mind Out of your fantasy When you hit the wall Think of me I’ll be on the top just watching you fall I’ll be on the top just watching you fall So fall out of my hands Out of my heart And when you hit the ground You’ll be sorry that I’m not around I will watch you And you fall out of your mind Out of your fantasy When you hit the wall Think of me I’ll be on the top just watching you fall I’ll be on the top just watching you fall
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码504 Gateway Time-out
504 Gateway Time-out谁知道这首歌的歌词?Ina Fall_百度知道
谁知道这首歌的歌词?Ina Fall
可是就找卜到歌词
请高手指点Ina Fall 这首歌蛮好听的..能翻译下最好了^_^..先谢谢了
提问者采纳
I gave you all you desired All that you needed Boy, I provided I let you into my head Into my bed And that’s a privilege I had your back at the answers You took the dollars I took the chances Defended, battled and fought Cuz I thought you really loved me I don’t know where to start or where to stop No, but I know I am done I’ve had enough So fall out of my hands Out of my heart And when you hit the ground You’ll be sorry that I’m not around I will watch you And you fall out of your mind Out of your fantasy When you hit the wall Think of me I’ll be on the top just watching you fall You said that you were the strong one I was the girl And I was the young one I kept your feet on the ground My head in the rounds I had you You told me you were so grateful I was with you And I was so faithful Stood by in all that you said And all that you did I loved you I don’t know how to act or what to say But I know I am good I’ll be okay And you fall out of my hands Out of my heart And when you hit the ground You’ll be sorry that I’m not around I will watch you And you fall out of your mind Out of your fantasy When you hit the wall Think of me I’ll be on the top just watching you fall I’ll be on the top just watching you fall So fall out of my hands Out of my heart And when you hit the ground You’ll be sorry that I’m not around I will watch you And you fall out of your mind Out of your fantasy When you hit the wall Think of me I’ll be on the top just watching you fall I’ll be on the top just watching you fall
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
中文翻译:
我给了你所有你所渴望的
所有你需要的
男孩,我给了你
我让你摸我的头,
我让你睡我的床
那是一种特权,
我在你的回答里看到了背叛
我得到机会
守护,作战,斗争
因为我相信你真的爱我
我不知道从哪里开始或者在哪里结束
我不知道,但我知道我已经结束了
所以,放开我的手
离开我的心
当你在战场上斗争
你会后悔我不在你身边
我会看着你
丧失你的意志
破灭你的幻想
当你的拳头打向墙壁
你会想起我
我会在顶端看着你坠落
你说你是强者
我只是小女孩
我应该紧紧跟着你的步伐
我的手紧紧握着你的手
你告诉我你是如此优秀
我和你在一起,
我是如此失败
无论你说什么,做什么都和你统一战线
我不知道该说些什么,不知道该...
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找首歌,歌词如下_百度知道
找首歌,歌词如下
..:you are my success cold girl.,但大概就是这些歌词好像有这些.,还有t know nobody,一开头是.:you done never ....(没听清楚)还有句:i don&#39.(不知道那什么)可能有些地方有错
谢1,2楼的回答,you are star,it's like perfect,但不是`可能是我的叙述不够清楚吧我再补充些you so far
提问者采纳
  f/ Kim, then murdered at the phonebooth  New York streets made me nigga, Gansta? (I didn&#39, it's no one that we can trust  [Beanie Sigel]  You can never see what I see, grown ladies jump off the roof  Nigga get paged, a lot of respect  Feel Me;s a mistake, Kll fit  Your whole life've seen  [Puffy]  When I sleep I dream of bodies in streams of blood  Naked bitches, you get gray skin  May this nigga rest in peace, I roll with killers and criminals  With heroin habits they picked up from the penile  They let you have it, straight out the housin' their face  Lampin' up your droid is cause you keep gettin' that  1 - [Lil've seen what they' B-B Guns at stray cats. West the rap game where words became flesh  A whole pound of herb won&#39, love hip-hop  Cause As with ice on the grip  I don' is for  Hidding spots in the door for the glocks is for  Read the papers.108, that was way back  Ws Right  [Nas] Journey Through the life of some real niggas  [Puffy] Some real niggas  journey through the life
打印此页  歌手;ll never see what I'  Names engraved in the pavement  Brick building, the MTV diva  Puff Daddy (P Diddy)  N skinny, with Ananda, Joe Hooker  [Nas] Yo;94 I took the cops to war  Half of ya's try to rob me then I won&#39, stop holdin's in the yard get broke  I done took blocks through war, I don&#39, Amen  I played dice with soap  Upstate the case niggas slice your throat  Wear your boxers in the shower when you gaurd your soap  I done seen the biggest nigga&#39, all I do is give them a smile  Lifestlyes of the realest, skullies and binoculars, but I stay busy  And her friends are cut-throats, deep in thought  Gettin's eyes  Makin&#39, You've been through it  Streachedt look down  Fire below me  Now the fantasies I have for women are unholy  Sll niggas couldn'm surrounded by woods now  It&#39, try to dig in it&#39, Yo  [Puffy] Gt desolve my stress  Still I ride to the death, slay men  Leave your whole body cold  Your nails grow long, A Beanie Siegal, dead nigga&#39.172/lyrics/129/129063:puff daddy (p diddy)
专辑; down  You may find yourself going underground  When they see that this life is upon us  We would see that there't hear it  Cause it&#39? Fuck to the rock Sean John jury  I got the same hands of crap platinum and the crap pyramids  Write about , fed fluid  Twm reignin' my hood now  Missin's crazy nigga  Repeat 1  http, how do we survive all this mess, being buggy-eyed shit  And every other nigga that rap, sell it to Marimax  Tell me if you feelin's like I' all the blocks cuz I&#39, you ain&#39, private jets  Millionaire heir to A if ten shots can stop spirits  If nigga&#39, thousand dollar bottles impress  Models with fat ass and big breasts  Floor seats.172/lyrics/129/129063, Gansta  The Bible has words that Christ wrote, the realest nigga from the streets was taught  Stay cased up nigga,  I show you faggots what this Swatz&#39, N my door down sweat poor down my body  Roast from the heat so I soak my sheets  Wake up shiverin&#39.23, I&#39, pul shit at little girls jump ropes  Bustin'; dirt pies, home alone  I hear footsteps, they deep throat to lay with me  I reminisce how I miss a stare in this space  Resort to thm walkin&#39:forever  Thanks to Wheels012@hotmail, we wildin&#39, took blocks for fall  Took blocks to Wall for box of raw  What you think 33 in the glock is for, Feds with toast  Knockin&#39, stay deep in court  Reminiscin&#39, cause the meat was poor  Ya' the pen  Kill yourself.23
Oh baby, you gotta hang on now!
I am trying to get it, I'm trying to find, if there's some thing, or is it just imagination? I got into her life at a bad time, she has been stabed in her back once to many! (once to maaany!)
But I've got to hang on now, hang on to get her love! wanna feel thoose libs, again and agaaa...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
beautiful girl
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 叮叮叮叮是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐