counting stars翻唱再什么情形下写出来的

欢乐合唱团counting stars
starswar8线下赛 WE vs iG 2
starswar8线下赛 WE vs iG 2
【猴姆独家】OneRepublic英国激情唱冠单Counting Stars轰动全场
【猴姆独家】爆好听!OneRepublic英国激情表演冠单Counting Stars轰动全场!
【猴姆独家】OneRepublic乐队彩排表演冠单Counting Stars片段!
【猴姆独家】OneRepublic乐队彩排表演冠单Counting Stars片段释出!
《Counting Stars》尤克里里弹唱教学
天气太美好,这次是坐在室外录的~音质有点渣,讲得好像也有点欠条理……吉祥物Yoyo和汤圆在我旁边噢(虽然也是噪音源la),你们不会在意那些细节了~
anyway,有问题的话可以给我留言或者到ukulele群里面求助各种大神噢!~比如主页菌~比如牛奶~比如阿迪~比如各种u神~
最后我的爱心ukulele来自Nice奈施,从国内千里迢迢送来美国,萌的我一脸血啊一脸血~谢谢!
我的围脖:小sa神
欢迎关注ukulele公共主页: /
公共主页微博:ukulele尤克里里
公共主页qq群号:
微信公共平台:u
Cwalk - Counting Stars 教学 Ⅱ
Counting Stars 第二部教学
背景音乐:
1.Before You Exit - Settle For Less
2.Jay Sean - Maybe - Remix 版
3.Big Time Rush - Confetti Falling
4.patrick nuo - 5 days
5.Kim Wilde - Perfect Girl
Thank you.
欢乐合唱团counting stars & counting stars & counting stars下载
欢乐合唱团counting stars相关推荐
更多“欢乐合唱团counting stars”搜索结果
【猴姆独家】OneRepublic德国好声音激情献唱冠单Counting Stars
【猴姆独家】OneRepublic做客德国好声音激情献唱冠单Counting Stars
【九月】Christina Grimmie翻唱OneRepublic大热Counting Stars
Christina Grimmie singing -Counting Stars- by OneRepublic
【The Voice】19岁漂亮软妹子对唱Counting Stars!好听Cry啊!!
晋级啦!!!哈哈哈!真的好听啊!!!!
TheBestCrew,Sind编舞《Counting Stars》
稍后补充视频简介
白贤2014庆生贺频-counting stars
制频:jowjow_粥粥
bgm:counting stars
happy birthday baekhyun
Counting Stars Juno音乐盛典现场版
【猴姆独家】OneRepublic乐队做客加拿大Juno盛典激情表演冠单Counting Stars!胖子又大喘气啊……好累的说!哈哈哈哈~~~
《艾伦秀》观众爆笑翻唱One Republic冠单《Counting Stars》
Glee欢乐合唱团翻唱Take A Bow
Glee欢乐合唱团翻唱Back To Black
【猴姆独家】OneRepublic与Michelle Chamuel合唱Counting Stars
【猴姆独家】OneRepublic乐队联手眼镜女米少Michelle Chamuel激情合唱超赞新单Counting Stars《数星星》!
【猴姆独家】OneRepublic乐队激情表演冠单Counting Stars
【猴姆独家】OneRepublic乐队激情表演冠单Counting Stars
【猴姆独家】陈以桐激情翻唱OneRepublic冠单Counting Stars
【猴姆独家】陈以桐Jason Chen激情翻唱OneRepublic冠单Counting Stars
【猴姆独家】Alex Goot联手美眉翻唱OneRepublic的Counting Stars
【猴姆独家】超级棒!达人Alex Goot联手美眉Chrissy Costanza及Kurt Schneider激情翻唱OneRepublic冠单Counting Stars!我最爱的翻唱达人Goot已经2个月没动静了,一回来就带着铁三角搭档,最喜欢的就是他创意地改编,MIDI控制器+木琴+管钟的伴奏相当出彩!男女和声爆赞!
【猴姆独家】OneRepublic乐队超赞新单Counting Stars超清mv首播
【猴姆独家】精彩!精彩!OneRepublic乐队超赞新单Counting Stars超清mv大首播!又是一首洗脑歌!!大爱程度不低于If I Losemyself Tonight!MV告诉我们外国人也会“被洗脑”!主音Ryan Tedder跳舞很投入,但简单又喜感……
Counting Stars Canal+现场版
【猴姆独家】OneRepublic乐队做客法国Le Grand Journal现场激情表演冠单Counting Stars!
Counting Stars
山西省实验中学1211班 李泽琛(Levi) 薛和嘉(Liz) 张海源(Jason) 张卉卓(Celine) 翻唱作品Counting Stars
【猴姆独家】R5联手The Vamps伦敦演唱会激情献唱Counting Stars
【猴姆独家】美国青少年流行摇滚乐队R5联手英国正太独立乐团The Vamps伦敦演唱会激情献唱OneRepublic冠单Counting Stars
俩帅哥用小提琴和吉他超强演奏Counting Stars
《英国达人秀》大帅哥组合献唱《悲惨世界》原声Stars
【猴姆独家】超震撼!OneRepublic激情表演冠单Counting Stars
【猴姆独家】超震撼!OneRepublic激情表演冠单Counting Stars
Counting Stars 杰·雷诺今夜秀现场版
【大森】机械哥MARQUESE SCOTT最新舞蹈视频《COUNTING STARS 》
【猴姆独家】一哥Sam Tsui激情串烧Timber和Counting Stars!
【猴姆独家】一哥Sam Tsui激情串烧Pitbull联手Ke$ha新单Timber和OneRepublic冠单Counting Stars!
《再见》吉他弹唱— Starsun
《再见》吉他弹唱
这个很简单,谱网上都有!
Counting Stars
The Monster - OneRepublic
Eminem Rihanna
Boyce Avenue ft. Carly Rose Sonenclar 翻唱版本.
转载自油管. 版权归原作者所有.
发布时间:日
Tickets + VIP Meet & Greets: http://smarturl.it/BATour
iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BoyceCCV3c
Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BoyceCCV3cSpotify
- - - - - - - - - - -
Boyce Avenue and Carly Rose Sonenclar cover "Counting Stars / The Monster" by OneRepublic / Eminem ft. Rihanna
- - - - - - - - - - -
We had the honor of coaching Carly on the X Factor USA Season 2. We had a blast with her on the show and were pumped to get to work together again. She is an amazing talent and a good friend and we hope you all enjoy our collab together!
- - - - - - - - - - -
Boyce Avenue:
Official Site
- - - - - - - - - - -
Carly Rose Sonenclar:
Official Site
- - - - - - - - - - -
Filmed at These Quiet Sounds (Design Studio & Clothing Line)
http://www.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Audio & Video Produced by Alejandro Manzano & Daniel Manzano
Arrangement by Alejandro
Recorded, Engineered, Mixed & Mastered by Adam Barber
Video by 3 Peace Productions
欢乐合唱团counting stars最新添加
欢乐合唱团counting stars相关推荐Know something about this track?Help build Last.fm by .
Listening Trend
30,331listeners all time
276,364scrobbles all time
Recent listeners trend:
Explore more
Listen to, buy or share
Add to library
<b data-count="6,364
<b id="listenerCount" data-count="3
is listening to
Download the new Last.fm Scrobbler
The Scrobbler automatically adds the tracks you play to your Last.fm profile.
Leave a comment.
Everyone needs to scrobble this song on repeat. It deserves to be at no.1 in his charts!
Repeat infinitely.
Rest in peace Seba Jun and thank you for the wonderful music...
Such a great song
..I think this is may very well be my favorite Nujabes track. Beautiful.
Destiny six pools losers with this track as background[2]
I love this track so much &3
Nujabes was the master of capturing beauty and simplicity in music to make it the most amazing. RIP, because your music will live on for years to come. :)
song to remember [3]
Destiny six pools losers with this track as background
always makes me picture fuu mugen and jin walking together.
Everytime I listen to this I close my eyes and start counting stars in my mind. Absolutely beautiful track.
Fell in love with it on the first listen.
even now, one of my favs songs
Definitely his best song.
RIP Nujabes. Keep on chillin' counting those stars. Here's to hoping we can count them together some day.
song to remember
Keep counting them, Seba-san...
like most of his music, you can just vibe out to this...
it could happen to you...
Top Listener
Top Listener
Top Listener
Top ListenerCounting Stars_于嫣然吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:10,810贴子:
Counting Stars收藏
Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep  最近辗转反侧,夜不能寐  Dreaming 'bout the things that we could be  胡思乱想各种可能  But baby I've been, I've been prayin' hard  但亲爱的,我还是在为它而祈祷着  Said no more counting dollars  不再被金钱所迷惑  We'll be counting stars  让我们一起来数星星吧  Yeah, we'll be counting stars  来数星星吧  I see this life Like a swinging vine  最近生活如一团乱麻  Swing my heart across the line  让我无法适从  In my face is flashing signs  眼前闪过各种画面  Seek it out and ye shall find  求你们要找  Old, but I'm not that old  我还没有那么年迈  Young, but I'm not that bold  年轻的话 ,我还有自知之明  And I don't think the world is sold  我不认为这个世界无药可救  I'm just doing what we're told  我们只是按部就班  I, feel something so right  有时我觉得自己是对的  But doing the wrong thing  但那只是我自以为是  I, feel something so wrong  有时候我认为他是错的  But doing the right thing  但恰恰事与愿违  I could lie, could lie, could lie  我可以自欺欺人  everything that kills me makes me feel alive  不能断绝之物置之于死地而后生  Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep  最近辗转反侧,夜不能寐  Dreaming 'bout the things that we could be  胡思乱想各种可能  Baby I've been, I've been prayin' hard  宝贝 我还是不会放弃  Said no more counting dollars  不再被金钱迷惑  We'll be counting stars  让我们来数星星吧  Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep  最近总是失眠  Dreaming 'bout the things that we could be  胡思乱想各种可能  Baby I've been, I've been prayin' hard  宝贝我一直为此坚持不懈  Said no more counting dollars  不再被金钱迷惑  We'll be, we'll be counting stars  就让我们来数星星吧  I feel the love And I feel it burn  我感觉爱就在胸膛燃烧  Down this river every turn  如同潺潺流水,蜿蜒曲折  Hope is a four letter word  希望虽只是四个字母  Make that money  但它可以成为金钱  Watch it burn  挥霍殆尽  Old, but I'm not that old  老,我还没有那么年迈  Young, but I'm not that bold  年轻的说,我还有自知之明  And I don't think the world is sold  我不认为世界无药可救  I'm just doing what we're told  我只是循规蹈矩做自己的  I, feel something so wrong  我感觉某件事如此错误  But doing the right thing  却在做正确的事  I could lie, could lie, could lie  我曾自欺欺人  Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly  任何想淹没我的事情让我想飞翔  Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep  最近总是辗转反侧,夜不能寐  Dreaming 'bout the things that we could be  梦想着种种可能  Baby I've been, I've been prayin' hard  宝贝 我还是一直在努力祈祷  Said no more counting dollars  不再财迷心窍  We'll be counting stars  我们可以来数星星  Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep  最近总是失眠  Dreaming 'bout the things that we could be  梦想着万事成真  Baby I've been, I've been prayin' hard  一直在努力祈祷  Said no more counting dollars  梦想着万事成真  We'll be, we'll be counting stars  让我们来数星星吧  Take that money And watch it burn  拿出所有的钱挥霍殆尽  Sink in the river The lessons I learnt  好好享受生活  Take that money And watch it burn  拿出家当挥霍殆尽  Sink in the river The lessons I learnt  好好享受生活  Take that money And watch it burn  让金钱燃烧  Sink in the river The lessons I learnt  沉溺于其中只会伤害自己  Take that money And watch it burn  拿出金钱看其燃烧  Sink in the river The lessons I learnt  将其沉在河中是我得到的教训  Everything that kills me makes me feel alive  只有伤害才能让我清醒  Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep  最近总是失眠失眠  Dreaming 'bout the things that we could be  梦想着万事成真  Baby I've been, I've been prayin' hard  宝贝啊 我一直很努力祈祷  Said no more counting dollars  我不再被金钱诱惑  We'll be counting stars  我们可以来数星星  Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep  最近我难以入睡  Dreaming 'bout the things that we could be  梦想着万事成真  Baby I've been, I've been prayin' hard  宝贝 我一直很努力祈祷  Said no more counting dollars  淡泊名利,看淡一切  We'll be, we'll be counting stars  我们一起数星星吧  Take that money And watch it burn  不再在意金钱  Sink in the river The lessons I learnt  沉溺于其中是我的过错  Take that money And watch it burn  拿著金钱看其燃烧  Sink in the river The lessons I learnt  不能再沉溺于其中  Take that money And watch it burn  拿出所有的钱肆意挥霍  Sink in the river The lessons I learned  不能再沉溺于其中  Take that money And watch it burn  不再为金钱所惑  Sink in the river The lessons I learnt  不能再沉溺于其中
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
额,翻译还行。。。
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或Counting Stars_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
67页免费21页免费15页免费20页免费9页免费 5页免费14页免费5页免费5页免费11页免费
Counting Stars|歌