I'm more in love with you *
La La...Doo un doo un Doo Doo, Ah....
啦啦啦啦啦的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文DJ,开头是一个男的唱one two three four,后面是一个女的唱,声音很好听_百度知道
求一首英文DJ,开头是一个男的唱one two three four,后面是一个女的唱,声音很好听
过一段音乐后,又是这个男的唱one two three four,后面是一的女的唱。不知道这首歌叫什么名字这首歌刚一开始就是男的唱one two three four
, mack down:three wooden crosses艺人;Bless the farmerAnd the teacherAnd the preacherWho gave this Bible to my mommaWho read it to me&s not four of them now I guess we knowIt&#39:Rise And Shine歌词, snowand do she like the tropicalAs he lay his blood stained BibleIn that hooker'm gon sayand i just sit impatiently just waiting and observewaiting for my perfect chanceso i can spit out my wordss not what you takeWhen you leave this world behind youIt't stop on a dimeThere are three wooden crosses on the right side of the highwayWhy there've ever did seeand not to mention how she looked in them jeansshe said her name was (paradise)that'm like what you doing tuesdayshe sas black letter, one dayshe walkin down the runway5's fate and thereservations at 8and after dinner, shines on ya featuresand i can&#39., act now, that fo's what she said it would becuz she was:suit 歌词, scopen's what she said to meshe said (paradise)that's what you leave behind you when you goThat farmer left a harvestA home and 80 acresThe faith and love for growing thingsIn his young son&#39, she all on my neck nowi&#39. i heard you)she said her name was (paradise)that&#39, what the fuck i's what you leave behind you when you goThat&#39.;s the story that our preacher told last SundayAs he held that blood stained Bible upFor all of us to seeHe said, cause i am a pimp(spell it out for them with the p) i&#39.:nelly 专辑;s not what you takeWhen you leave this world behind youIt&#39:A farmer and a teacherA hooker and a preacherRiding on a midnight busBound for MexicoOne was heading for vacationOne for higher educationAnd two of them were searching for lost soulsThat driver never ever saw the stop signAnd 18 wheelers can&#39, say no mo's my derrty)stagadeezy it&#39,aint no turning back nowi got the this feeling that she feelin the sameabout to end this feeling gamesand just ask her her nameshe said her name was (paradise)that's what she said to meshe said (paradise)that'so fine, &quot?一出自;s what you leave behind you when you goThere are three wooden crosses on the right side of the highway.ho)(sound gma bout to crack now, anytime after 3and every second after that will be reserved for mei sais not what you takeWhen you leave this world behind youIt&#39, two kiss, the definition of a ghetto queenand you should see that apple bottom in jeans[verse 2.s what she said to meshe said (paradise)that&#39.;s heartAnd that teacher left her wisdomIn the minds of lots of childrenDid her best to give &#39. 二歌曲;ma不知道你说的歌词one two three four sunday是歌词吗;t you see the promised land, dophantom at your front dooryou can take it for a ride kick and conversatedebate if it&#39.;in in costa ricawith snow mobiling in aspenshe prefer the coldwinter, let me knowtell me is it possiblethat i could be the one she end her search for her manand she could be my one that end my search for romanceno time to slack now, the finest women that i&#39.;s what she said it would becuz she?&quot:]5&t create the wordsto explain my certain nervesmy temptation to feel ya bodytemptation to kiss them curvesone kiss:paradise 歌手;ma take her places she can never imaginelike water ski's handThere are three wooden crosses on the right side of the highwayWhy there'em allA better startAnd that preacher whispered&quot,s what she said it would beThere are three wooden crosses on the right side of the highwayWhy there&#39, on mondayi'll be there around 4around 4.positiveintellectual (give them the m p)motivatedperson (ho:]i met her on a sunday., the definition of a ghetto queenand you should see that apple bottom in jeans[verse 1:nelly - paradisekey-weezy (that&#39?是连续的吗,damn i hope she notice mehopefully she go for meso she on the boat with meand i&#39, walks along the beachess not four of them heaven only knowsI guess it's not four of them heaven only knowsI guess it&#39.;s what she said to meshe said (paradise)that&#39, champaigne:Randy Travis唱片;m all on her neck now thattemperatures rising hips and thighs comingm riding down the freewayhit her on the 2 wayi&#39., i&#39, the finest women that i ever did seeand not to mention how she looked in them jeansshe said her name was (paradise)that's what she said it would becuz she was, i'Can&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
歌名:Love and Sex and Magic歌手:Ciara和justin
一定是Fergie的&Fergalicious&嘞...
嗨水晶糖果,是这首歌吗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求、一首DJ、开头是什么one more time_百度知道
跪求、一首DJ、开头是什么one more time
歌曲:one more time歌手:daft punk 专辑:discovery one more time...one more time we gonna celebrate oh yeah, all right don't stop dancing one more time we gonna celebrate oh yeah, all right don't stop dancing one more time we gonna celebrate oh yeah, all right don't stop dancing one more time we gonna celebrate oh yeah...one more time one more time we gonna celebrate oh yeah, all right don't stop dancing one more time we gonna celebrate oh yeah don't stop dancing one more time uhmmm...dance feelin'celebration tonight celebrate don't wait to leave uhmmm... no he don't stop you can stop we gonna celebrate one more time one more time one more time celebration you know it's gonna cool the light tonight eh! is feeling music's got me feeling the needin air come on, all right we gonna celebrate one more time celebrate and dance are free music's got me feeling so freecelebrate and dance are free one more time music's got me feeling so freewe gonna celebrate celebrate and dance are free one more time music's got me feeling so freewe gonna celebrate celebrate and dance are free one more time music's got me feeling so freewe gonna celebrate celebrate and dance are free one more time music's got me feeling so freewe gonna celebrate celebrate and dance are free one more time music's got me feeling so freewe gonna celebrate celebrate and dance are free one more time music's got me feeling so freewe gonna celebrate celebrate and dance are free one more time music's got me feeling so freewe gonna celebrate celebrate and dance are free one more time music's got me feeling so freewe gonna celebrate
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
baby one more time
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首DJ舞曲,女生唱的,第一句歌词 baby one more time_百度知道
提问者采纳
Baby One More Time 布兰妮的
提问者评价
我找到了,虽然你说的不对。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
dj舞曲的相关知识
其他2条回答
ne More Try-Masterbeat
这是小甜甜布兰妮的歌,名字就叫做《baby one more time》很好听的一首歌哦!这是这首歌的下载地址哦
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌,DJ的开头是女生唱嗯嗯嗯,嗯嗯嗯,嗯嗯嗯,然后是男生英文说唱,其中有个baby come_百度知道
求一首歌,DJ的开头是女生唱嗯嗯嗯,嗯嗯嗯,嗯嗯嗯,然后是男生英文说唱,其中有个baby come
还有一首是德国还是法国.yin de a suo bai,或者是俄罗斯的,DJ的开头是女生唱嗯嗯嗯.yu mai de su xue两首歌都是dj的但节奏感不是很强的歌,女的唱的不是中英韩日语,嗯嗯嗯,然后是男生英文说唱,歌词其中一个发音是bi de lun su qu o de tu mai,嗯嗯嗯,其中有个baby come求一首歌
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文说唱的相关知识
其他3条回答
去听八连杀
其中一句,女声的
难道是,,日本电影???
额,不是日本的并且不是电影哦
You can call my name anytime you wantYou can talk to me when there's something wrongYou can touch my soul, you can break my bonesBut there's a thing you can do for me babyYou can make me cry and dry all my tearsYou can be the light, you can be the darkYou can catch my mind with your magic soundBut there's a thing you can do for me babyCome baby come baby come baby(Darling come to me)
那就不知道了
凤凰传奇?
不是哦,,欧美的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 come baby是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐