- Maroon 5&Wiz Khalifa
Maroon 5&Wiz Khalifa的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Maroon 5&Wiz Khalifa的相似歌手
听Payphone的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10- V (Deluxe Version)
<span id="rating_count人评分, 平均<span id="rating_ave分
专辑介绍:
“Ⅴ” is the forthcoming fifth studio album from American pop rock band Maroon 5. It is set to be released on September 2, 2014, by Interscope Records.
It comes preceded by the lead single “Maps“,which was released on June 16th. In addition, the band also signed a worldwide tour deal with Live Nation with tour dates to be announced in the coming weeks.
Recorded in LA over the past year with producers Max Martin, Benny Blanco, Ryan Tedder, Shellback and Sam Martin, V reunites Maroon 5 with long-time keyboardist Jesse Carmichael who took a hiatus while the band recorded 2012′s ‘Overexposed‘.
After the premiere of the new single and during the band’s interview with Ryan Seacrest, Adam confirmed a rumor that has been going around about the album. He confirmed that Gwen Stefani makes an appearance on it. He said: “How do you know everything already?” he jokingly asked Ryan after some stammering. “I wanted it to be a surprise, but she is.”
The album’s artwork will be revealed through different pieces of puzzle released in different web pages. The first was unveiled on Billboard on Thursday 17 July. The second puzzle piece was unveiled on Mashable on July 18th. The third piece was unveiled on the band’s Facebook page on July 19th. The full artwork and the tracklist was unveiled on the band’s Facebook on Monday July 21st.
The band plans to release the track “It Was Always You” alongside the pre-order of the album on iTunes on July 29th.
Maroon 5的精选专辑
V (Deluxe Version)的评论求 Feelings--Maroon 5 歌词_百度知道
求 Feelings--Maroon 5 歌词
求《Feelings--Maroon 5》的歌词
提问者采纳
《Feelings》歌词 - Maroon 5Feelings - Maroon 5 You and me and all that wild 你和我 所有的野性 Losing my collar dammit fly 扔掉我的项圈 飞离 Every guy that passes by 经过的每个人 Look at her, look at her oh 看着她 看着她 哦 And you say that it&#39;s not right 你说这不对 But where does he think you are tonight 但他在哪里 想着今夜你会在 Does he know you&#39;re nasty inside 他知道你内心很反感 Look at her, look at her oh 看着她 看着她 哦 If you want me take me home and let me use you 如果你想要我带我回家让我利用你做借口 I know we bastfy satisfy like I do 我知道像我这样 我们这些人并不能满足你 And does she know that there&#39;s nobody quite like you 她知道没人像你一样 So let me tell you all the things I never told you 所以让我告诉你所有的一切不曾说出口的 I got these feelings for you 对你我有这些感觉 And I can&#39;t help myself no more 我无法抑制自己 Can&#39;t fight these feelings for you 无法抗拒这对你的感情 No I can&#39;t help myself no more 不 我无法抑制自己 I, I ... 我 我 我... You and me let&#39;s go all night 你和我 就整夜离开吧 Going so high, we f*ck the sky 我们会飞向天空 很高的天空 Come with me now, f*ck that guy 跟我来 离开那个家伙 Look at her, look at her oh 看着她 看着她 哦 Now you flash that sexy smile 现在你露出你那性感的微笑 And tell me I gotta wait a while 告诉我我得等一会儿 And it makes me lose my mind 这让我魂不守舍 Look at her, look at her oh 看着她 看着她 哦 If you want me take me home and let me use you 如果你想要我带我回家让我利用你做借口 I know we bastfy satisfy like I do 我知道像我这样 我们这些人并不能满足你 And does she know that there&#39;s nobody quite like you 她知道没人像你一样 So let me tell you all the things I never told you 所以让我告诉你所有的一切 不曾说出口的一切 Yeah 是的 I got these feelings for you 对你我有这些感觉 And I can&#39;t help myself no more 我无法抑制自己 Can&#39;t fight these feelings for you 无法抗拒这对你的感情 No I can&#39;t help myself no more 不 我无法抑制自己 I, I ... 我 我 我... I can&#39;t help myself no more 我无法抑制自己 I, I ... 我 我 我... No I can&#39;t wait much longer 不,我不能等太久 It needs to happen now 我需要这现在就发生 Cause I can&#39;t spend the rest of my life 因为我不能 让我的余生 chasing you around 都在追逐着你 I want to get much closer 我想再靠近你 You need to tell me how 你需要告诉我如何做 Baby, how, how 宝贝 该怎么做 Babe cause I 宝贝 因为我 I got these feelings for you 对你我有这些感觉 And I can&#39;t help myself no more 我无法抑制自己 Can&#39;t fight these feelings for you 无法抗拒这对你的感情 No I can&#39;t help myself no more 不 我无法抑制自己 I got these feelings for you 对你我有这些感觉 Can&#39;t fight these feelings for you 因为对你我有这些感觉 No I can&#39;t help myself no more 不 我无法抑制自己 I, I ... 我 我 我...
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 catching feelings 的文章

随机推荐