纯音乐02 El&Condor&pasa老鹰之歌 铃声
纯音乐02 El&Condor&pasa老鹰之歌歌词
感谢提供歌词
El Condor pasa老鹰之歌LRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 El&Condor&pasa老鹰之歌 MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收El&Condor&pasa老鹰之歌铃声
正在播放:El&Condor&pasa老鹰之歌
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜求一首英文歌。很舒服的女声唱_歌词吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:340,425贴子:
求一首英文歌。很舒服的女声唱收藏
有一首很舒服的女生唱英文歌,歌词里面有all my friends什么 without it,but i never know what you are.还有people say that love can chance什么的。后面还有can you help me,i wanna know.不好意思,就听出这么几句,是我在91下载的铃声。求歌名或完整歌曲。谢谢
应该是Lenka的Troubie Is
Friend应该是这首.....
好像是because
是 i wanna know
Alissa Mae
如果痴痴的等某日终于可等到一生中最爱
I remember很好听
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或浪漫排箫 老鹰之歌 铃声
浪漫排箫 老鹰之歌歌词
感谢提供歌词
老鹰之歌LRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 老鹰之歌 MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收老鹰之歌铃声
正在播放:老鹰之歌
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜求一首英文歌,歌词有句加尼弗尼亚,很欢快。_百度知道
求一首英文歌,歌词有句加尼弗尼亚,很欢快。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
你说的是加州旅馆吗?《Hotel California》是二十世纪七十年代美国著名乡村摇滚乐队Eagles(老鹰乐队)的巅峰之作,单曲发行于1977年2月,收录在乐队第五张录音室专辑《Hotel California》中。Hotel California (The Eagles)On a dark desert highway,cool wind in my hairWarm smell of colitas,rising up through the airUp ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering lightMy head grew heavy and my sight grew dimI had to stop for the nightThere she I heard the mission bellAnd I was speaking to myself,'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the wayThere were voices down the corridor,Thought I heard them say...Welcome to the Hotel CaliforniaSuch a lovely placeSuch a lovely facePlenty of rooms at the Hotel CaliforniaAny time of year, you can find it hereHer mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes-BenzShe got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friendsHow they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.Some dance to remember, some dance to forgetSo I called up the Captain,'Please bring me my wine'And he said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty-nine'And still those voices are calling from far away,Wake you up in the middle of the nightJust to hear them say...Welcome to the Hotel CaliforniaSuch a lovely placeSuch a lovely faceThey livin' it up at the Hotel CaliforniaWhat a nice surprise, bring your alibisMirrors on the ceiling,The pink champagne on iceAnd she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'And in the master's chambers,They gathered for the feastThey stab it with their steely knives,But they just can't kill the beastLast thing I remember, I wasRunning for the doorI had to find the passage backTo the place I was before'Relax,' said the night man,We are programmed to receive.You can checkout any time you like,but you can never leave!
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 老鹰之歌歌词 的文章

随机推荐