有首歌里面有句歌词是 im you dog im you doggy style.求解

imfallinlovewithyou歌词有谁知道 一首很好听的泰国歌有谁知道歌词啊?_百度知道
imfallinlovewithyou歌词有谁知道 一首很好听的泰国歌有谁知道歌词啊?
提问者采纳
越南歌曲歌名Ngọt Ngàoo 歌手 Đông Nhi 又名I’m falling in love with you试听:歌词:
Thời gian tr&i qua vẫn còn nguyên, những ngọt ngào xưa所用的时间仍然是原料,甜老 Ngồi tựa vai anh nhớ ngày ấy, lúc em thẹn thùng.我记得坐在她的肩膀标题,可耻的是你坦克。 Sợ anh như m&y gió thoảng bay, sẽ khiến em buồn đau怕风飘荡的云,他让我很伤心 Oh..., I'm falling in love with you.... ...哦,我爱上你.... ——[RAP]——Em trong căn phòng riêng một kh&ng gian lạnh vắng在一个单独的房间儿童远离寒冷的空间 Đang mê man cùng anh say sưa bên chiếc phone.正在与他爱喝酒的人在电话旁。 BABY, BAB Y...宝贝,巴布士元.. Đ&i ta yêu nồng say yêu quên ngày đêm quên tháng năm有时,我们爱上迷失在爱情五月温暖的日子忘记 Mong sao cho đ&i ta sẽ m&i bên nhau ngày sau我希望我们将继续共同为天 Gió gởi những chiếc h&n nồng nàn một tình yêu.发送一个充满激情的爱比风。 I'm in love with you.我爱你。 ——[LỜI]—— Vào đêm h&m ấy gió và mưa cuốn đi nàng trăng晚上风大雨冲走她的白色 Rồi anh đ& đến dưới màn mưa khẽ h&n nhẹ nhàng.然后,他到下轻轻地轻轻地吻了雨。 Và từ gi&y phút ấy em biết chỉ có anh mà th&i而从这个时刻,我只知道他只 Oh…, I'm fall in love with you... ...哦,我爱上你... ——[RAP]—— H&m nay kh&ng còn mưa và anh vẫn ở đấy今天没有下雨,他仍然在那里 Mang theo một tình yêu của riêng anh với em.带上自己的孩子的爱。 BABY, BAB Y...宝贝,巴布士元.. Baby I miss you I miss you I love you宝贝我想念你我想念你我爱你 Mong sao cho đ&i ta sẽ m&i bên nhau ngày sau我希望我们将继续共同为天 Gió gởi những chiếc h&n nồng nàn một tình yêu.发送一个充满激情的爱比风。 I'm in love with you.我爱你。 ——[LỜI]—— Từ s&u trong ước muốn là những lúc anh và em从深祝愿你和我是在 Ngày rồi ngày qua ngắm hoàng h&n, đón ánh nắng lên.并透过夕阳,太阳追赶。 Chợt lòng em xao xuyến hạnh phúc cho phúc gi&y bình yên然后,突然我的心高兴地沸腾第二上诉和平 Oh…, I'm fall in love with you. ...哦,我爱上你。 Ngày xưa em bối rối vì những bí mật tình yêu从前,他们迷惑,因为爱的秘密 Vì c&u yêu em anh nói ngọt ngào lắm, làm trái tim nhớ nhung.因为他问我的问题很甜蜜,因为渴望的心。 Nhìn vào s&u đ&i mắt của anh em muốn nói thật khẽ:深入到他的眼睛看我轻轻地说: “Oh..., I'm fall in love with you”. “哦...,我爱上你。” ——[RAP]—— H&m nay kh&ng còn mưa và anh vẫn ở đấy今天没有下雨,他仍然在那里 Mang theo một tình yêu của riêng anh với em.带上自己的孩子的爱。 BABY, BAB Y...宝贝,巴布士元.. Baby I miss you I miss you I love you.宝贝我想念你我想念你,我爱你。 Mong sao cho đ&i ta sẽ m&i bên nhau ngày sau我希望我们将继续共同为天 Gió gởi những chiếc h&n nồng nàn một tình yêu.发送一个充满激情的爱比风。 I'm in love with you !我爱你!
提问者评价
嗯 对 谢谢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
::&When&I&Fall&In&Love&::&Mathew&Deen&Chantawanich&(แมทธิว&ดีน&ฉันทวานิช)It''s&the&coldest&night,&people&passing&byYou&will&be&the&one&that&light&up&my&lifeWhen&you''re&close&to&me,&make&me&feel&aliveLike&never&before,&when&my&whole&world&had&died*Painful&memories,&lonely&placesI&had&been&there&a&long&time&Now&I&found&you,&where&I&belongMy&whole&life&will&never&be&the&same**When&I&fall&in&love&with&youAnything&is&out&of&the&blueIn&the&dark&nightThere''ll&be&sunlightAnd&you''ll&be&the&destiny&that&I''m&going&toWhen&I&fall&in&love&with&youWishing&dream&is&forever&trueHaving&you&right&here,&face&to&faceLet&nobody&else&comes&between&me&and&youWhen&I&fall&in&loveThere&will&be&no&more,&no&more&lonely&nightI''ll&cry&out&no&more,&love&has&come&ease&the&painJust&to&touch&your&hands,&whispering&your&nameI&can&feel&no&pain,&feel&myself&breath&again
很好听的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,里面有句歌词是这样的:“I love to be loved by you。。。”这首歌叫什么名字啊? - 已解决 - 搜狗问问
有一首英文歌,里面有句歌词是这样的:“I love to be loved by you。。。”这首歌叫什么名字啊?
love to be loved by you
这就是歌曲名!
歌手:Marc Terenzi 歌曲:Love To Be Loved By You这是链接地址,LZ可以去听听。
其他回答(7)
不知道你说的是不是marc terenzi 的love to be loved by you 歌词如下i can`t believe i`d standing herebeen waiting for so many years andtoday i found the queen to reign my heartyou changed my live so patientlyand turned it into something good and reali feel just like i felt in all my dreamsthere are questions hard to answercan`t you see?baby, tell me how can i tell youthat i love you more than lifeshow me how can i show youthat i`d blinded by your lightwhen you touch me i can touch youto find out the dream is truei love to be loved by youyou're looking kind of scared right nowyou're waiting for the wedding vowsbut i don`t know if my tongue able to talkyour beauty is just blinding melike sunbeams on a summer stream andi gotta close my eyes to protect mecan you take my hand and lead mefrom here pleaseyeah...yeah...baby, tell me how can i tell youthat i love you more than lifeshow me how can i show youthat i`d blinded by your lightwhen you touch me i can touch youto find out the dream is truei love to be loved,i need to be lovedi love to be loved by youi know they gonna say our love's notstrong enough to last foreverand i know they gonna say that wellgive up because of heavy weatherbut how can they understandthat our love is just heaven sentwe keep on going on and on causethis is where we both belong?baby, tell me how can i tell youthat i love you more than lifeshow me how can i show youthat i`d blinded by your lightwhen you touch me i can touch youto find out the dream is truei love to be loved,i need yes i need to be lovedi love to be loved by youyes i love to be loved by you
有一首叫《I love to be loved by you 》不知道是不是,以下是地址歌词:I can’t believe I’m standing here Been waiting for so many years and Today I found the Queen to reign my heart You changed my live so patiently ?And turned it into something good and real I feel just like I felt in all my dreams There are questions hard to answer ?Can’t you see… Baby, tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life Show me how can I show you That I’m blinded by your light When you touch me I can touch you To find out the dream is true I love to be loved by you You're looking kind of scared right now You're waiting for the wedding vows But I don’t know if my tongue’s able to talk Your beauty is just blinding me ?Like sunbeams on a summer stream and I gotta close my eyes to protect me Can you take my hand and lead me From here ?please yeah...yeah... I can’t believe I’m standing here Been waiting for so many years and Today I found the Queen to reign ?my heart You changed my live so patiently And turned it into something good and real I feel just like I felt in all my dreams There are questions hard to answer Can’t you see… Baby, tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life Show me how can I show you That I’m blinded by your light When you touch me I can touch you To find out the dream is true ?I love to be loved by you You're looking kind of scared right now You're waiting for the wedding vows But I don’t know if my tongue’s able to talk Your beauty is just blinding me Like sunbeams on a summer stream and I gotta close my eyes to protect me Can you take my hand and lead me From here please yeah...yeah... 中文歌词大意 我不敢相信我一直在这里等了这么多年 直至今日才找到支配我的心灵的皇后 你让我的生命变得坚韧并且把很多事情变得美好而真实 我觉得就像我在梦中的感受那样 有很多问题很难回答你不会知道。。。 宝贝,告诉我我该怎么告诉你我爱你胜过我的生命 告诉我我该怎么让你看到我被你的光芒刺伤了眼睛 当你抚摩我时我能感觉到梦是真实的 我愿意你爱我你看起来恐惧现在 你在等待婚姻的誓言 但是我不知道我能不能开口说话你的美丽让我失明 就像夏日河流上的一缕阳光我只能闭上眼睛保护自己 请你牵我的手带我离开这里。。。 宝贝,告诉我我该怎么告诉你我爱你胜过我的生命 告诉我我该怎么让你看到我被你的光芒刺伤了眼睛 当你抚摩我时我能感觉到梦是真实的 我愿意你爱我 我需要你爱我 我愿意你爱我 我知道他们说我们的爱不足以坚定到永远 我也知道他们会说因为艰难的环境我们放弃我们的爱 但是他们怎么能够理解我们的爱正是上天给予我们的 让我们一直拥有着它因为它属于我们两个 宝贝,告诉我 我该怎么告诉你我爱你胜过我的生命 告诉我我该怎么让你看到我被你的光芒刺伤了眼睛 当你抚摩我时我能感觉到梦是真实的 我愿意你爱我 我需要你爱我 我愿意你爱我 是的 我愿意你爱我
Marc Terenci - Love to be loved by you
Marc Terenzi《love to be loved by you》
是不是:Marc Terenci - Love to be loved by you
歌词:I can’t believe I’m standing here Been waiting for so many years and Today I found the Queen to reign my heart You changed my live so patiently ?And turned it into something good and real I feel just like I felt in all my dreams There are questions hard to answer ?Can’t you see… Baby, tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life Show me how can I show you That I’m blinded by your light When you touch me I can touch you To find out the dream is true I love to be loved by you You're looking kind of scared right now You're waiting for the wedding vows But I don’t know if my tongue’s able to talk Your beauty is just blinding me ?Like sunbeams on a summer stream and I gotta close my eyes to protect me Can you take my hand and lead me From here ?please yeah...yeah... I can’t believe I’m standing here Been waiting for so many years and Today I found the Queen to reign ?my heart You changed my live so patiently And turned it into something good and real I feel just like I felt in all my dreams There are questions hard to answer Can’t you see… Baby, tell me how can I tell you That I love you more than life Show me how can I show you That I’m blinded by your light When you touch me I can touch you To find out the dream is true ?I love to be loved by you You're looking kind of scared right now You're waiting for the wedding vows But I don’t know if my tongue’s able to talk Your beauty is just blinding me Like sunbeams on a summer stream and I gotta close my eyes to protect me Can you take my hand and lead me From here please yeah...yeah... 中文歌词大意 我不敢相信我一直在这里等了这么多年 直至今日才找到支配我的心灵的皇后 你让我的生命变得坚韧并且把很多事情变得美好而真实 我觉得就像我在梦中的感受那样 有很多问题很难回答你不会知道。。。 宝贝,告诉我我该怎么告诉你我爱你胜过我的生命 告诉我我该怎么让你看到我被你的光芒刺伤了眼睛 当你抚摩我时我能感觉到梦是真实的 我愿意你爱我你看起来恐惧现在 你在等待婚姻的誓言 但是我不知道我能不能开口说话你的美丽让我失明 就像夏日河流上的一缕阳光我只能闭上眼睛保护自己 请你牵我的手带我离开这里。。。 宝贝,告诉我我该怎么告诉你我爱你胜过我的生命 告诉我我该怎么让你看到我被你的光芒刺伤了眼睛 当你抚摩我时我能感觉到梦是真实的 我愿意你爱我 我需要你爱我 我愿意你爱我 我知道他们说我们的爱不足以坚定到永远 我也知道他们会说因为艰难的环境我们放弃我们的爱 但是他们怎么能够理解我们的爱正是上天给予我们的 让我们一直拥有着它因为它属于我们两个 宝贝,告诉我 我该怎么告诉你我爱你胜过我的生命 告诉我我该怎么让你看到我被你的光芒刺伤了眼睛 当你抚摩我时我能感觉到梦是真实的 我愿意你爱我 我需要你爱我 我愿意你爱我 是的 我愿意你爱我
《Love To Be Loved By You》Marc Terenzi,Natural乐队的主唱和发起人,他是Natural乐队的主唱和发起人,但是Natural在美国并不是很红,因为当时是新派摇滚兴起的时候,大家更接受Linkin Park(林肯公园)。而乐队经纪人发现他们的专辑却在德国大卖,似乎德国人更接受这种老式流行风格的东西,于是乐队之后把重心放在了德国。正是因为这样,Marc Terenzi在德国遇到了德国大牌流行女艺人,蓝调天后Sarah Connor。两人一见钟情,步入爱河,后来Sarah怀孕了,Marc Terenzi因此与乐队经纪发生矛盾,从而Natrual在回美国发展不久便解散了,之后Marc Terenzi只身在德国发展。他凭借独特的声音以及一首个人单曲《Love To Be Loved By You》(收录在2005年的专辑《Awesome》中)迅速在德国以及欧美走红,单曲强势占领德国排行榜亚军,并挥军直入欧陆各国排行榜TOP 10,抢攻欧洲流行单曲榜TOP 10。这首歌也是他在婚礼上献给妻子Sarah Connor的歌,款款深情,让Sarah Connor感动不已。一首英文歌女声,开头不断重复why were i…… think living you,后面第一句歌词是wait a minute baby.后面还有什么baby i never……get though.这首歌前奏很好听,求歌名
一首英文歌女声,开头不断重复why were i…… think living you,后面第一句歌词是wait a minute baby.后面还有什么baby i never……get though.这首歌前奏很好听,求歌名 10
Tousher Feat. Sam Watters
Sam Watters - Why Would I Ever
第二个答案
的感言:谢谢你帮了我大忙!
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首歌,里面有一句歌词l saw you and her walking in the rain。
有一首歌,里面有一句歌词l saw you and her walking in the rain。
《I Saw You Walking In The Rain》-天使之吻
I saw you (and her) walking in the rain
You were holding hands and I will never be the same
Tossing and turning another sleepless night
the rain crashes against my window pane
Jumped into my car didn‘t drive too far
that moment I know I would never be the same
Now here you are begging to me
to give our love another try
Boy I love you and I always will
but darling right now I‘ve got to say goodbye
W: Hi baby how was your day today?
M: I love you,I want you, baby.
W: you miss me? Well , I missed you too
M: hey, come on baby
W: I missed you so much that I followed you today
M: what? you followed me?
W: Yeah, that‘s right. I saw you with that girl.
M: what girl?
W: Walking on the street,kissing her,holding her hand and now you come back to me ?
No ,baby, forget you but I love you ,and I can‘t see you no more.
英文下载地址:
中文版本叫:光彩第二街
光彩第二街 演唱:梅子
爱上你(是直觉)
内心的感觉(爱无处不在)
是我和你相遇在光彩的第二街
爱上你(是冲动)
如此的强烈(爱无处不在)
是我和你相遇在光彩的第二街
沉默的心慌
欲言又不敢讲
眼光随着你的身影飞翔
想你在身旁
拥着你和你直到天长
所有不安静的思想
爱上你(是寂寞)
内心的寂寞(爱无处不在)
爱上你(是诱惑)
如此的迷惑
让我独自徘徊在光彩的第二街
想拨个电话给你
让所有的热线把爱传
我要站在那城市最高屋顶
那爱的讯号就不会再有盲区
对白:(女)其实爱上你已经很长时间了,可是一直没有勇气向你表白,每当夜阑人静的时候,寂寞和孤独总是涌上心头,真想忍不住拨个电话给你.喂!是你吗?(男)这里是电话留言,请留言.(女)我是一个默默关注你的女孩,真心的祝福你……
爱上你(是寂寞)
内心的寂寞(爱无处不在)
让我独自徘徊在光彩的第二街
爱上你(是诱惑)
如此的迷惑(爱无处不在)
让我独自徘徊在光彩的第二街
下载地址:
其他回答 (1)
i saw you walking in the rain
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首很好听的英文歌,里面有一句歌词是I love you baby,这首歌名是什么? - 已解决 - 搜狗问问
一首很好听的英文歌,里面有一句歌词是I love you baby,这首歌名是什么?
那里能找到这首歌
can't take my eyes off you you'er just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you you'd be like heaven to touch i wanna hold you so much at long last love has arrived and i thank god i'm alive you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you pardon the way that i stare there's nothing else to compare the sight of you leaves me weak there are no words left to speak but if you feel like i feel please let me know that it's real you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off you i love you baby,and if it's quite all right i need you baby to warm the lonely night i love you baby trust in me when i say oh pretty baby,don't bring me down,i pray oh pretty baby,now that i found you stay and let me love you,baby,let me love you... i love you baby,and if it's quite all right i need you baby to warm the lonely night i love you baby trust in me when i say oh pretty baby,don't bring me down,i pray oh pretty baby,now that i found you stay oh pretty baby,trust in me when i say:oh pretty baby不知道是不是啊

我要回帖

更多关于 规划求解 的文章

随机推荐