求这把视频里的音乐乐!

求这个视频里的背景音乐!!_百度知道
求这个视频里的背景音乐!!
求这个视频里的背景音乐!!求这个视频里的背景音乐!!求这个视频里的背景音乐!!
我怎么发不出来网址????
提问者采纳
你好,你想要该网址的背景音乐。跟我做。 1、打开IE浏览器\工具\Internet选项,在Internet临时文件栏里点设置,再点击查看文件,然后删除弹出来的所有文件。(不要怕,跟我做,这些文件都是无用文件),然后点击确定退出。 2、打开你需要的背景音乐的网址,从头到尾看一遍。 3、再重复第一步操作,在弹出的所有文件中以大小排列,把所有文件按大小排列,选中flv格式的大文件,拷贝出来。 4、到网上下载一个“视频转音频转换器”如CoolMedia.Mov.Audio.Extractor..1 5、最后把拷贝出来的flv格式视频导入转换器转换为你想要的音频文件即可。该步骤只要几十秒钟。 这个方法很适用
Asriel  ≪秽れ亡き梦≫
「11eyes-罪と罚と赎いの少女-」ED 妖精帝国  ≪Asgard≫
「fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier」IN 中间这个实在有点~~~听不出来 榊原ゆい  ≪Deja vu≫
「はぴとら-Happy Transportation-」OP 榊原ゆい  ≪HappyLeap≫ 「タイムリープ」OP Asriel   ≪Sequentia≫
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
把网址分开两部分贴出来!!\试试哈
视频在哪?
哪个视频呀?
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频里的英文歌曲是什么谢谢_百度知道
按默认排序
lenka - 《end of the world》歌曲: The End Of The World
歌手: Lenka
专辑: 《Two》复制歌词 下载LRC歌词Lenka - The End Of The World作曲:Lenka Kripac填词:Lenka Kripac监制:Sunny LevineAt the end of the worldI will be there with youAnd we'll throw a party to celebrateThe things we used to doLike living life breathing airRunning your fingers through my hairOh this isn't fairAt the end of the worldI will hold you so closeSo we won't notice the destructionOf all we used to knowWe will close our eyesAs the waters riseWe'll float away and you will say&Oh, isn't this nice?&Ah, at the end of the worldWe'll be together, be togetherAh, if I can spend it with youThen the end of the world don't matterAh, at the end of the worldWe'll be together, be togetherAh, if I can spend it with youThen the end of the worlddon't matter at allAt the end of the worldWe will kiss for the last timeAnd we won't feel the earth collapse intoA mess of flood and fireWe'll be making loveAs the sky above falls down over usWe'll be the luckiest onesAh, at the end of the worldWe'll be together, be togetherAh, if I can spend it with youThen the end of the world don't matterAh, at the end of the worldWe'll be together, be togetherAt the end of the worldI will be there with youAnd we'll throw a party to celebrateThe things we used to doAh, at the end of the worldWe'll be together, be togetherAh, if I can spend it with youThen the end of the world don't matterAh, at the end of the worldWe'll be together, be togetherAh, if I can spend it with youThen the end of the world don't matterdon't matter at all
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频里的所有歌曲~_百度知道
提问者采纳
德国DJ--Scooter,这个视频是他今年在汉堡的演唱会,仅是上半节;这是完整的版本:歌曲名单:(全部)Tracklist01. Intro02. J'adore Hardcore03. Posse (I Need You On The Floor)04. The Sound Above My Hair05. Stuck On Replay06. Jumping All Over The World07. The Question Is What Is The Question?08. Second Skin09. Clic Clac / Scarborough Reloaded10. Fire11. Fuck The Millennium / Call Me Manana12. Weekend!13. Bit A Bad Boy14. One (Always Hardcore)15. Ti Sento16. Jump That Rock (Whatever You Want)17. Nessaja18. How Much Is The Fish?19. Maria (I Like It Loud)20. Endless Summer / Hyper Hyper / Move Your Ass!
提问者评价
多谢啦!!额外送5分~
Sum 41 - Noots
Fort Minor - Believe Me Usher Feat. Young Jeezy - Love In This Club (Main Version) 望采纳 抄袭狗滚
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这视频里的音乐?_百度知道
提问者采纳
歌手:Metric 歌名:Gold Guns Girls试听:
提问者评价
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
等待您来回答