12 Days oflast christmas歌词 Lyrics 的中文歌词

12 Days of Christmas Free攻略秘籍大全
12 Days of Christmas Free
更新时间:
平台:IPad
iPad 3 12 Days of Christmas Free攻略秘籍大全
随着手机游戏越玩越火热,也有越来越多的人在游戏攻略秘籍这块贡献着自己的“光和热”,旨在为广大游戏玩家提供过关打怪的有效思路。所以,作为一个对手机游戏抱有执着态度的手机玩家,在游戏历程中遇到困难和关卡,不妨搜索一下攻略秘籍大全。九游也有不少有用资讯。推荐好游戏。
请选择品牌
请选择机型3
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新iPadiPad 3下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的12 Days of Christmas Free攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
? By popular demand, we are releasing a free but ads-supported version of 12 Days of Christmas. Click the big MORE button to upgrade.&New and Noteworthy& - Featured by Apple in over 81 Countries&Rock Band meets Whack a Mole.&?? A Delightful Music Game for People of All Ages ??? Immerse yourself in the popular Christmas music!? Light up your holidays with blinking Christmas trees!? Test your music rhythm gaming skills by finger tapping at the right time!? Share the joy of holidays with friendly competition with your family to see who can beat each other's BEST SCORE!&12 Days& brings you a Christmas music experience featuring relaxed game play. But don't be fooled by its simple game play, you may still need to practice a couple of times to &get& it.HOW TO PLAY- Tap the big play button to start the game. As you listen to the music, you just need to tap the right image on the screen at the right time when it is mentioned in the lyrics.- You can also hit the Watch button, sit back and relax. A pre-programmed, animated '12 Days' story will play back right before your eyes.- Tap the Christmas tree on the menu page to see some magic effects.FEATURES LOVELY IMAGES OF:- Partridge- Turtle Doves- French Hens- Calling Birds- Golden Rings- Geese- Swans- Milking Maid- Dancing Lady- Leaping Lord- Pipers- DrummersAnd whimsical sound effects to go with them.Now Tap away, Lil' fingers. Tap away, big fingers! The entire family can enjoy 12 Days, the first music rhythm game based on the classic Christmas song.??? Join conversations with fellow &12 Days& Fans on Facebook at: http://bit.ly/ok12days????????????Help us develop more great Apps by providing iTunes rating and reviews.* Be the first to know what we are up to by following us on Facebook: /KwiqApps OR on Twitter: @kwiqapps* Checkout More Apps By Us: Balloony Word, Hidden Dino, Goldilocks and the Three Bears.KwiqApps is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.Recommended Ages: Any Age.
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了12 Days of Christmas Free攻略秘籍大全的用户还看了:
关于iPad 3
iPad,是一款苹果公司于2010年发布的平板电脑,定位介于苹果的智能手机iPhone和笔记本电脑产品之间,通体只有四个按键,与iPhone布局一样,提供浏览互联网、收发电子邮件、观看电子书、播放音频或视频等功能。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
苹果第三代iPad定名为“全新iPad”。全新 iPad配500万像素后置摄像头,采用A5X处理器,四核图形芯片。全新iPad的Retina显示屏拥有分辨率,色彩饱和度提升44%,在同样9.7英寸的屏幕空间内,像素数量更达到惊人的310万之多。这些像素非常密集,人眼在正常观看距离下已经难以分辨单个像素。当你无法看到像素颗粒时,就会看清整张图片、整篇文章或是整个游戏画面。这种观赏方式令人赞叹。iPad 3手机用户可通过九游下载。12 Days of Christmas Free中文版下载
更新时间:
iPad mini2 12 Days of Christmas Free中文版下载
中文版下载仅在九游,打开九游搜索到该游戏,然后打开点击“免费下载”就能下载到本地,这个下载过程是不收取任何费用的,若是手机的话,当然还是会耗费流量,所以请流量少的朋友还是要注意下,别超流量了哦。
请选择品牌
请选择机型mini2
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新iPadiPad mini2下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的12 Days of Christmas Free攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
? By popular demand, we are releasing a free but ads-supported version of 12 Days of Christmas. Click the big MORE button to upgrade.&New and Noteworthy& - Featured by Apple in over 81 Countries&Rock Band meets Whack a Mole.&?? A Delightful Music Game for People of All Ages ??? Immerse yourself in the popular Christmas music!? Light up your holidays with blinking Christmas trees!? Test your music rhythm gaming skills by finger tapping at the right time!? Share the joy of holidays with friendly competition with your family to see who can beat each other's BEST SCORE!&12 Days& brings you a Christmas music experience featuring relaxed game play. But don't be fooled by its simple game play, you may still need to practice a couple of times to &get& it.HOW TO PLAY- Tap the big play button to start the game. As you listen to the music, you just need to tap the right image on the screen at the right time when it is mentioned in the lyrics.- You can also hit the Watch button, sit back and relax. A pre-programmed, animated '12 Days' story will play back right before your eyes.- Tap the Christmas tree on the menu page to see some magic effects.FEATURES LOVELY IMAGES OF:- Partridge- Turtle Doves- French Hens- Calling Birds- Golden Rings- Geese- Swans- Milking Maid- Dancing Lady- Leaping Lord- Pipers- DrummersAnd whimsical sound effects to go with them.Now Tap away, Lil' fingers. Tap away, big fingers! The entire family can enjoy 12 Days, the first music rhythm game based on the classic Christmas song.??? Join conversations with fellow &12 Days& Fans on Facebook at: http://bit.ly/ok12days????????????Help us develop more great Apps by providing iTunes rating and reviews.* Be the first to know what we are up to by following us on Facebook: /KwiqApps OR on Twitter: @kwiqapps* Checkout More Apps By Us: Balloony Word, Hidden Dino, Goldilocks and the Three Bears.KwiqApps is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.Recommended Ages: Any Age.
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了12 Days of Christmas Free中文版下载的用户还看了:
关于iPad mini2
iPad,是一款苹果公司于2010年发布的平板电脑,定位介于苹果的智能手机iPhone和笔记本电脑产品之间,通体只有四个按键,与iPhone布局一样,提供浏览互联网、收发电子邮件、观看电子书、播放音频或视频等功能。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
iPad mini 2是ipad mini的升级版,其屏幕分辨率将提升至,而屏幕尺寸维持不变。第二代iPad mini的分辨率将和iPad 4达到了同一水平。根据称苹果正在为新第一代的iPad mini测试Retina视网膜屏幕。同时国内媒体也传出消息称苹果正在测试第二代iPad mini面板,iPad mini 2极有可能搭载OGS(One Glass Solution)技术的Retina萤幕。iPad mini2手机用户可通过九游下载。下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《Redneck 12 Days Of Christmas》歌词
— Jeff Foxworthy
这首歌还没有歌词呢,帮我们完善歌词吧
歌词制作者
Jeff Foxworthy歌词
Jeff Foxworthy最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除12 Days of Christmas Free辅助
更新时间:
iPad mini2 12 Days of Christmas Free辅助
游戏辅助其实就是由各种游戏的职业玩家组成,收费帮助普通游戏玩家进行打G、代练等游戏活动为主的一种新兴的团体。玩游戏重在参与体验,与其借助辅助来升级不如选一款简单又好玩的游戏,推荐一款简单好玩的游戏:。
请选择品牌
请选择机型mini2
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新iPadiPad mini2下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的12 Days of Christmas Free攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了12 Days of Christmas Free辅助的用户还看了:
关于iPad mini2
iPad mini 2是ipad mini的升级版,其屏幕分辨率将提升至,而屏幕尺寸维持不变。第二代iPad mini的分辨率将和iPad 4达到了同一水平。根据称苹果正在为新第一代的iPad mini测试Retina视网膜屏幕。同时国内媒体也传出消息称苹果正在测试第二代iPad mini面板,iPad mini 2极有可能搭载OGS(One Glass Solution)技术的Retina萤幕。iPad mini2手机用户可通过九游下载。Baby Tigga - 12 Days Of Christmas Lyrics To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".On the first day of chritsmas my true love gave to me pear and a bird!
On the second day of christmas my true love gave to me 2 little children and a nigga with a lot of money
On the third day of christmas my true love gave to me 3 packs of weed 2 little children and a nigga with a lot of money
0n the fourth day of christmas my true love gave to me 4 diamond rings 3 packs of weed 2 little children and a nigga with a lot of money
On the fifth day of christmas my true love gave to me 5 impalas 4 diamond rings 3 packs of weed 2 little children and a nigga with a lot of money
On the 6th day of christmas my true love gave to me 6 bebe guns 5 impalas 4 diamond rings 3 packs of weed 2 little children and a nigga with a lot of money
On the 7th day of christmas my true love gave to me 7 guchi outfits 6 bebe guns 5 impalas 4 diamond rings 3 packs of weed 2 little children and a nigga with a lot of money
On the 8th day of christmas my true love gave to me 8 million dollars 7 guchi outfits 6 bebe guns 5 impalas 4 diamond rings 3 packs of weed 2 little children and a nigga with a lot of money
On the 9th day of christmas my true love gave to me 9 cellphones 8 million dollars 7 guchi outfits guns 6 bebe guns 5 impalas 4 diamond rings 3 packs of weed 2 little children and a nigga with a lot of money
On the 10th day of christmas my true love gave to me 10 niggas striping 9 cellphones 8 million dollars 7 guchi outfits 6 bebe guns 5 impalas 4 diamond rings 3 packs of weed 2 little children and a nigga with a lot of money
On the 11th day of christmas my true love gave to me 11 loyal servants 10 niggas striping 9 cellphones 8 million dollars 7 guchi outfits 6 bebe guns 5 impalas 4 diamond rings 3 packs of weed 2 little children and a nigga with a lot of money
On the 12th day of christmas my true love gave to me 12 rounds of fucking 11 loyal servants 10 niggas striping 9 cellphones 8 million dollars 7 guchi outfits 6 bebe guns 5 impalas 4 diamond rings 3 packs of weed 2 little children and a nigga with a lot of moneyLyrics taken from /lyrics/b/baby_tigga/12_days_of_christmas.htmlExplanationsnewTo explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".
EmailPrintCorrectLikeTweet+1
U or log in with Post meaning
Min 50 words
&Iggy Azalea&Beyoncé&Sam Smith&Iggy Azalea&Pitbull&Echosmith&Jeremih&The Script&ILoveMakonnen&Imagine Dragons UsernameYour explanationAdd image by pasting the URLExplain
&Congratulations!
Keep posting annotations and earnrespect from LyricsMode community.
Yep, I'm cool![Intro]&
[Pre-Chorus]&
[Outro]CancelCorrectWhy not create an account?×
Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.
Create an accountContinue unregistered &012345678910Not at all likelyExtremely likelySend Feedback

我要回帖

更多关于 christmas歌词 的文章

随机推荐