感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!找仓木麻衣一首歌歌词_百度知道
找仓木麻衣一首歌歌词
baby i like 要原词和中文翻译本人英语水平超差!需要翻译!谢谢
不知谁真谁假!晕 五楼你要翻译到什么时候。。。。。。。
提问者采纳
仓木麻衣,Mai-K,当初是在美国以单曲“Baby I like”出道。这首单曲“Baby I like”是在位于美国波士顿的“Cybersound studio”录制完成。当时才16岁的麻衣以她与生俱来的天赋和落落大方的镇静姿态教所有在“Cybersound studio”的工作人员惊艳,而这些来自Cybersound的称许无疑是一种崇高的赞美,因为Cybersound是一间以摇滚节奏与超高水准的音乐品质闻名世界的音乐录音室,客户来自全球各地,亚特兰大、纽约、欧洲、日本等等。Cybersound studio 的拥有者:Peter Geyer 本身是一位非常资深的音乐制作人兼录音工程师,曾和他合作过的对象包括了加拿大的创作女歌手:莎拉克劳克兰(Sara McLachlan)、红极一时的男孩团体:街头顽童(New Kids on the Block)、老牌乐团:The Cars、还有许多音乐风格迥异的乐团。(Peter Geyer 以“奇特的混音师”与“鼓声编排师”闻名,他本人的Drum Loop samples 在美国由 “EAST WEST ”发行,在音乐界具有高度声望的音乐杂志:“KEYBOARD MAGAZINE ”并给于很高的评价。) 为什么选择在波士顿录制这张作品? 亲自帮麻衣编排创作音乐节奏的 Peter Geyer 认为,波士顿,拥有许多闻名音乐学校以及齐聚来自四面八方不同文化背景的音乐家,丰富的音乐薰陶渲染气氛,是一个绝佳创作音乐的环境。同时参与宣传制作麻衣这张作品的音乐人有键盘手Greg Hawkes (The Cars)、作曲家Larry Thomas (New Kids on the Block, 等等)加上传奇性的Dance Promoter Mark Kamins (Madonna, U2, 等等)。这几位世界级的音乐家对音乐都抱有一贯坚持的态度:“我们绝不会参与一个不是我们由衷喜欢的音乐工作计划 。”简短明确地表露出麻衣高度的天份。Baby I Like
Baby I Like
Baby I Like You gave me sweet extacy I've ever known You've gotta be You've gotta be my own baby I was a good girl until you came Ooh I can't help myself What should I do I really don't know how to do it Baby tell me tell me so I didn't know I've never felt like this beforeSweet water is exactly what I've wanted Baby, baby The way you turn me on Sweet water in your touch I used to long for it The way you touch me there There's fire in your touch I used to long for it Yeah, I've been thinking Thinking about you & him I should've told him what I feel before I got this groove When I was hungry My body wants you again you make me wanna do it again What should I do I really don't know how to do it Baby tell me tell me so I didn't know I've never felt like this beforeSweet water is exactly what I've wanted Baby, baby The way you turn me on Sweet water in your touch I used to long for it The way you touch me there There's fire in you touch I used to long for itBaby I Like
Baby I Like
Baby I Like Baby I Like
Baby I Like
Baby I Like The way you turn me on Sweet water in your touch I used to long for it The way you touch me there There's fire in your touch 粗略中文翻译:宝贝宝贝一样,我喜欢我喜欢我宝贝 你给我甜蜜extacy我所见过的 你肯定在你肯定在我自己的孩子 我是一个好姑娘,直到你来 户外我不能帮助自己 我应该怎么做 我真的不知道怎么做 婴儿告诉我告诉我的 我不知道 我从来没有这样的心情才 甜水正是我想要 婴儿,婴儿 您打开的方式对我 甜水在您的联系 我用它来长 你触摸的方式,我有 有您的联系消防 我用它来长 是的,我一直在想 思考你和他 我已经告诉他面前,我觉得我得到这个槽 当我饿了 我的身体希望您再次你使我想再做一次 我应该怎么做 我真的不知道怎么做 婴儿告诉我告诉我的 我不知道 我从来没有这样的心情才 甜水正是我想要 婴儿,婴儿 您打开的方式对我 甜水在您的联系 我用它来长 你触摸的方式,我有 有你触摸火灾 我用它来长 宝贝宝贝一样,我喜欢我喜欢我宝贝 宝贝宝贝一样,我喜欢我喜欢我宝贝 楼上那个不对的 楼上那个并不是麻衣的baby i like.够完整了吧?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Baby I Like
Baby I Like
Baby I Like You gave me sweet extacy I've ever known You've gotta be You've gotta be my own baby I was a good girl until you came Ooh I can't help myself What should I do I really don't know how to do it Baby tell me tell me so I didn't know I've never felt like this beforeSweet water is exactly what I've wanted Baby, baby The way you turn me on Sweet water in your touch I used to long for it The way you touch me there There's fire in your touch I used to long for it Yeah, I've been thinking Thinking about you & him I should've told him what I feel before I got this groove When I was hungry My body wants you again you make me wanna do it again What should I do I really don't know how to do it Baby tell me tell me so I didn't know I've never felt like this beforeSweet water is exactly what I've wanted Baby, baby The way you turn me on Sweet water in your touch I used to long for it The way you touch me there There's fire in you touch I used to long for itBaby I Like
Baby I Like
Baby I Like Baby I Like
Baby I Like
Baby I Like The way you turn me on Sweet water in your touch I used to long for it The way you touch me there There's fire in your touch
中文正在翻译...Baby I Like
Baby I Like
Baby I Like
Baby I Like Baby I Like
Baby I Like
Baby I Like The way you turn me on Sweet water in your touch I used to long for it The way you touch me there There's fire in your touch
同二L楼上的不是啦.....
仓木麻衣的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【You Make Me Feel So Good】_Bobbi Humphrey-You Make Me Feel So Good在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&You Make Me Feel So Good
《You Make Me Feel So Good》 - Bobbi Humphrey
You Make Me Feel So Good
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
You Make Me Feel So Good相关MV推荐
暂无You Make Me Feel So Good的相关数据!
《You Make Me Feel So Good》歌词
- Bobbi Humphrey
Bobbi Humphrey的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Bobbi Humphrey的相似歌手