B. Would you like to choose one for me?
C. Thank you.
D. You're a little short,
E. It looks so beautiful on you.
F. It's a pleasure.
G. You're a little fat,
A: Hi, Mary. What a nice dress!
B: & 1 &I just bought it yesterday.
A: & 2 &I also want to buy one like yours.
B: But I think it doesn’t suit you. & 3 &so you’d better try a dark color.
A: I don’t like dark colors. & 4 &Because blue is the symbol of peace and green is the sign of
spring, youth and energy.
B: Oh, I see. Maybe you can try dark blue or dark green.
A: All right. & 5
B: Yes, I’d love to. Let’s go!
【小题1】C
【小题2】E
【小题3】G
【小题4】A
【小题5】B当前位置:
>>>情景交际。1. 你告诉妈妈:学校虽然放学了,但你还想呆在那儿,应..
情景交际。
1. 你告诉妈妈:学校虽然放学了,但你还想呆在那儿,应该说:
A.&When&school&is&over. I&want&to&go&home.&&&&B.&When&school&is&over.&But&I&want&to&stay.&&&&C.&When&school&is&over.&But&I&want&to&clean&the&classroom.
2. “母亲节在每年五月的第二个星期日。”这句话正确的表达方式是:
A.&Mother's&Day&is&the&second&Sunday&in&May.&&&&B.&Father's&Day&is&the&third&Sunday&in&June.&&&&C.&Mother's&Day&is&the&day&of&my&birthday.
3. 你想请建筑师为你设计一套公寓,应该对他说:
A.&Can&you&make&a&tourism&ad&for&my&city?&&&&B.&Can&you&cook&the&meals&for&my&family?&&&&C.&Can&you&make&a&building&plan&for&my&flat?
题型:补全对话,情景问答难度:中档来源:期末题
1-3:&B&A&C
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“情景交际。1. 你告诉妈妈:学校虽然放学了,但你还想呆在那儿,应..”主要考查你对&&情景交际&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
情景交际:常以对话的形式出现。 小学生生活情景英语会话分类举例:1、早间(Morning)&场景一:早上七点Mom: Johnny, get up!Johnny: Oooook.Mom: Hurry up, sweety. It’s late.Johnny: What time is it, Mom?Mom: It’s seven.&场景二:好玩的梦Johnny: Mom, I had a dream.Mom: Oh, really? What was it about?Johnny: Mashi Maro.Mom: How nice!&场景三:刷牙洗脸Mom: Hurry up, Johnny, or you’ll be late.Johnny: O.K, Mom, I’ll brush my teeth.Mom: Don’t forget to wash your face.Johnny: O.K.&场景四:早餐Mom: Johnny, breakfast is ready.Johnny: Mom, please pass me some bread.Mom: Here it is.&场景五:整理书包Mom: Don’t forget your books.Johnny: Let me see, Chinese, English, maths and music. All in, Mom.Mom: Good.&场景六:上学去Johnny: Dad, Mom, I’m going to school.Mom: Take care.Dad: Don’t be late.Johnny: I won’t. Bye, Dad. Bye, Mom.
2、上学(On the Way)&场景一:一起上学Johnny: Good morning.Anny: Good morning.Johnny: What’s your name?Anny: Anny. And you?Johnny: I am Johnny. Let’s go to school together.Anny: O.K, let’s go.&场景二:过马路(红绿灯) Anny: Watch out! The light is red.Johny: O.K. (half a minute later)Anny: It’s green now.Johnny: Let’s go.&场景三:等车Anny: The bus is late.Johnny: Wait a bit.Anny: Look, it’s coming.Johnny: Let’s get on the bus.&场景四:绑好鞋带Anny: Look at your shoe lace, Johnny.Johnny: Oh, it’s loose. Let me tie it up.&场景五:认识新老师 Johnny: Anny, this is my teacher, Miss Lin.Anny: Hello, Miss Lin.Miss Lin: Hello.
3、课前(Before Class)&场景一:今天值日Johnny & Anny: Good morning, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: Good morning. Why so early today?Anny: We are on duty.&场景二:擦黑板Anny: Oh, it’s out of my reach.Johnny: Let me give you a hand.Anny: Thanks.&场景三:打扫教室Johnny: Let’s clean the floor.Anny: See? It’s so dirty.Johnny: Let’s clean it.&场景四:文具盒 Johnny: I have a pen and a ruler. And you?Anny: I have a knife and an eraser.Johnny: May I see it?Anny: Sure.&场景五:早读 Johnny: Excuse me, Anny, can you spell this word for me?Anny: O.K. Which one?Johnny: Apple.Anny: A-P-P-L-E.Johnny: Thanks.
4、课堂(In Class)&场景一:起立问好 Miss Gao: Good morning, class.Class: Good morning, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: Is everyone here?Tome: No, Mary is not here. She’s sick.Miss Gao: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.&场景二:铃响过后 Anny: Johnny, the bell is ringing.Johnny: Oh, hurry up. Class has begun.Johnny & Anny: Excuse me.Miss Gao: Come in, please.&场景三:加法练习 Miss Gao: What’s six plus four?Anny: Eight!Miss Gao: Are you sure? Think again.Johnny: Let me try. Oops! It’s ten.Miss Gao: Well done.&场景四:减法练习 Miss Gao: What’s five minus three, Johnny?Johnny: Two.Miss Gao: Right.&场景五:乘除法练习 Miss Gao: Anny, what’s eight times two?Anny: It’s sixteen.Miss Gao: Wow, you’re clever! What’s six divided by three?Johnny: I know! Two.& Right?Miss Gao: Yes, you got it.&场景六:借橡皮擦 Johnny: Anny, can I borrow you eraser?Anny: I’m sorry. I don’t have one.Johnny: That’s O.K. Thanks anyway.&场景七:下课 Miss Gao: Class is over.Class: Goodbye, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: See you next time.
5、课间(Break)&场景一:排队 Monitor: Stand in four lines, please!Johnny: Hurry up, Anny.Anny: Ouch, you are stepping on my foot.Johnny: I’m sorry.&场景二:升旗 Monitor: Attention, please! Salute!&场景三:我的红领巾咋不见啦 Miss Gao: Class is over. Time for morning exercises.Johnny: Anny, hurry up.Anny: Wait! Where is my red scarf?Johnny: Gosh! I can’t wait.Anny: Go ahead then! Who cares?&场景四:上厕所 Johnny: I can’t help.Tom: You can’t help what?Johnny: I wanna go to the restroom now.Tom: Too bad! You have to wait.Johnny: Oh, no!&场景五:下节课上什么 Johnny: Anny, what’s for next class?Anny: Music. Can you sing?Johnny: I can sing many songs.Anny: Cool.&场景六:认识新朋友 Johnny: Hi, my name’s Johnny. What’s your name?Nancy: I’m Nancy. Where are you from, Johnny?Johnny: Xiamen. And you?Nancy: I’m form Fuzhou.Johnny: How old are you?Nancy: Seven. What about you?Johnny: Oh, we’re of the same age.情景对话题的解答:常见的题型有:补全对话,给问句选择对应的答语,给下列的句子按正确的顺序排列等。情景交际试题特点: 1、以情景为条件,以对话为主要表达形式; 2、既短小又灵活,前言后语连接紧凑,答语多呈现省略,增加了答案的隐蔽性; 3、主要考察英语的日常用语、习惯用语以及各种场合的交际性语言,并从实际出发,考查交际语言的运用能力。做法:仔细阅读上下文,找出上下文之间的联系。
发现相似题
与“情景交际。1. 你告诉妈妈:学校虽然放学了,但你还想呆在那儿,应..”考查相似的试题有:
3118822718432246474343529024432&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
情景会话分类
您当前的位置: &
情景会话:这个包怎么卖? What do you want for this bag?
作者:admin 
|&浏览:92|
所属分类: - -
&小贴士:鼠标指向可以收听单句真人发音&&点击可以收听整段真人发音(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Excuse me, what do you want for this bag?
请问,这个包怎么卖?
Let me see. That one goes for $17.
让我看看,那一个是17美元。
Would you take $12?
可以算12美元吗?
No, I can’t give it to you, let you have it for 12. How about 14?
不行,不能卖12美元,14美元如何?
<span id="sty.50?
<span id="sty.50美元吧?
Sorry, $14 is the lowest I can go.
抱歉,14美元是我能给的最低价。
有任何问题,请给我们留言, 管理员邮箱: 联系电话:
网站管理员:10001&&在线客服:&客服QQ:
& 鲁ICP备号-14&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
情景会话分类
您当前的位置: &
情景会话:你想今天就签合同吗?Do you want to sign a lease today?
作者:admin 
|&浏览:768|
所属分类: - -
&小贴士:鼠标指向可以收听单句真人发音&&点击可以收听整段真人发音(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Let me get the keys and we’ll go to look at it.
让我去把钥匙拿来,然后我们去看看房吧。
It’s the one you like.
这是你喜欢的那套。
Wow! It’s really good for me, especially the living room. It is big enough to put all my stuff there. It’s a deal! I’ll rent this one.
哇,这套房真的很好!尤其是起居室,放我的那些东西足够大了。我要租这套房!
Okay. Now we need you to fill a form with your personal information. We need information like social insurance number (Social security number in the US), your address, phone number, etc. We also need a security deposit of $200. And you have to pay two months’ rent in advance for renting the first time. If there’s nothing damaged, we’ll give you back one month’s rent when you move out. You’ll be responsible for all the utilities. Do you want to sign a lease today?
好的。现在你得填张关于个人信息的表。我们需要你的社保号,地址,电话等信息。你还需要交200元的押金。另外,首次租房要付两个月的房租。如果房屋在你搬出时没有什么损坏,我们会退还你一个月的房租。水电煤气等费用你得自己交。你想今天就签合同吗?
Oh, one more thing I forgot. You must let us know two months in advance if you want to stop renting within the contract. Otherwise, you can’t get your deposit back.
还有一件事儿我忘了。如果合同到期前进你要搬出去,必须提前两个月告知我们,否则是无法退还押金的。
Okay. Thank you for your reminder.
好的。谢谢提醒。
You’re welcome. Be sure to get the keys one day before you move in.
不用谢。别忘了搬家前一天来取钥匙。
Thank you again.
再次谢谢你。
有任何问题,请给我们留言, 管理员邮箱: 联系电话:
网站管理员:10001&&在线客服:&客服QQ:
& 鲁ICP备号-14催人泪下!Rihanna独唱Stay之致敬退伍军人!这是RiRi参加退伍军人节演唱会有感而制作的。大兵与家人重逢或离别的场景令人动容。爱情和亲情交织,应景了I want you to stay
分享这个视频的人喜欢
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端