2014快乐男声2014全集最后一首歌叫什么名字

2010快乐男声总决赛前十二强合唱一首歌叫什么名啊?_百度知道
2010快乐男声总决赛前十二强合唱一首歌叫什么名啊?
英文的 不记得了 比赛结束前的最后一首歌
提问者采纳
micheal jackson的we are the world~
we are the world there comes a time when we heard a certain call when the world must come together as one there are people dying oh, and it's time to lend a hand to life the greatest gift of all we can't go on pretending day by day that someone, somehow will soon make a change we're all a part of god's great big family and the truth - you know love is all we need we are the world, we are the children we are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving there's a choice we're making we're saving our own lives it's true we'll make a better day just you and me well, send'em you your heart so they know that someone cares and their lives will be stronger and free as god has shown us by turning stone to bread and so we all must lend a helping hand we are the world, we are the children we are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving there's a choice we're making we're saving our own lives it's true we'll make a better day just you and me when you're down and out there seems no hope at all but if you just believe there's no way we can fall well, well, well, let's realize that one change can only come when we stand together as one we are the world, we are the children we are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving there's a choice we're making we're saving our own lives it's true we'll make a better day just you and me we are the world, we are the children we are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving there's a choice we're making we're saving our own lives it's true we'll make a better day just you and me we are the world, we are the children we are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving there's a choice we're making we're saving our own lives it's true we'll make a better day just you and me we are the world, we are the children we are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving there's a choice we're making we're saving our own lives it's true we'll make a better day just you and me we are the world, we are the children we are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving there's a choice we're making we're saving our own lives it's true we'll make a better day just you and me we are the world, we are the children we are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving there's a choice we're making we're saving our own lives it's true we'll make a better day just you and me we are the world, we are the children we are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving there's a choice we're making we're saving our own lives it's true we'll make a better day just you and me we are the world, we are the children we are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving there's a choice we
其他类似问题
2010快乐男声的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁位置: & && 白举纲——2014年快乐男声全国10强白举纲——2014年快乐男声全国10强《白举纲——2014年男声全国10强》励志档案2014快乐男声成都唱区十强,全国前10强。
白举纲用一首歌曲《乘着破船回家》打动评审,成功晋级成都唱区十强,在快乐男声66进20比赛中受到陈坤老师的好评,晋级全国前20强,在20进10第二场比赛中晋级全国前10强。
名字意义:举纲持领,事无不定。语出王充论衡程材篇。有偶云:提纲意外张,纲不可去纲存刚 ;举领意存振,衣不可弃衣取领。喻事有先后需抓重点。(举一纲而万目张,解一卷而万篇明!)
身高:178CM
体重:60KG( 网:www.sanwen.net )
星座:天蝎座
家庭成员:、、
好:篮球、滑板、MIDI、布鲁斯、摇滚、乡村、流行、英文歌曲
不喜欢的事:看书(除了吉他,钢琴,关于音乐方面的书)
不擅长:跳舞
粉丝:白菜
后援会应援色:白色、翡翠绿
想要做的事:旅游,吃各地的美食(未实现)
喜欢的犬类:大型犬(梗类)
喜欢的乐器:喜欢所有乐器 ,架子鼓是学的第一个乐器,吉他学了两年,钢琴会一点
喜欢的食物:牛肉、虾(最爱做的龙虾和爸做的面)
喜欢的明星:萧敬腾,daughtry,sick puppies,shinedown,ac&dc
座右铭:power of the music,just never give up(音乐的力量,永不放弃)
初中就读学校:江油市华丰中学
高中就读学校:四川省江油一中
现就读于四川师范大学音乐学院
圈中好友:魏一宁,宁桓宇,于湉,范世琦等2014快乐男生,余平洪,陈坤等、
2014快乐男声成都唱区十强白举纲,19岁的白举纲用一首原创歌曲《乘着破船回家》打动评审,陈坤 说他的演唱直击人内心,三位评审毫无疑问的一致通过,恭喜白举纲成功晋级成都十强! 快乐男声成都十强选手 白举纲《乘着破船回家》
快乐男声66进20第二轮:白举纲待定其他四位选手淘汰 强中自有强中手!恭喜白举纲获得待定机会,齐小龙、侯开亮、侯涵、彭悦热血复活赛雄起!
快乐男声66进20强第四场 白举纲成功晋级 2014快乐男声全国二十强诞生战正在热播,这一组选手真是非常难以抉择。霆锋赞扬申远嗓子是上天给的礼物,王晶非常陈恳!陈坤非常喜欢申远的嗓音,白举纲的真诚,在最后陶子姐非常遗憾王晶选错歌了~经过激烈的讨论,恭喜白举纲成功晋级全国20强随即推荐的专题你可能也喜欢这些文章最新发布的专题 & sanwen.net

我要回帖

更多关于 快乐男声演唱会2014 的文章

随机推荐