寻一首英文歌,只有一个单词Pb开头的英文歌,男的唱的

求一首英文歌,曲名:“I Got Be”(可能单词是错的,但是就是这个读音),是一个男的唱的。
求一首英文歌,曲名:“I Got Be”(可能单词是错的,但是就是这个读音),是一个男的唱的。
不区分大小写匿名
I COULD BE THE ONE - Donna Lewis I Could Be The OneI Could Be The One Performed by Donna Lewis I could be your sea of sand I could be your warmth of desire I could be your prayer of hope I could be your gift to everyday I could be your tide of heaven I could be a hint of what's to come I could be ordinary I could be the oneI could be your blue eyed angel I could be the storm before the calm I could be your secret pleasure I could be your well wishing well I could be your breath of life I could be your European dream I could be ordinary I could be the one Now I would lie here in the darkness Now I would lie here for all time Now I would lie here watching OVER YOUComfort you Sing to you I could be your worry partner I could be your socialite I could be your green eyed monster I could be your force of light I could be your temple garden I could be your tender hearted child I could be ordinary I could be the one I would lie here in the darkness I would lie here for all time I would lie here watching OVER YOUComfort you Sing to you Will I ever change the journey Will the hushed tones disappear Oh little Rita Let me hold you Oh little Rita Let me love you I could be your leafy island I could be your thunder in the clouds I could be your dark enclosure I could be your romantic soul I could be your small beginning I could be your suit in universe I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be ordinary I could be the one I could be ordinary I could be the one
这个我听过,不是这个…是个男生唱的…
《I Got to Be mysef》
I rolled my Daddy’s truck off the Dicksonville curveAfter drinkin’ my fifth beerAnd I fed hogs tryin’ to pay him offMost of my senior yearI got my jaw jacked by a big ol’ boyFor messing ’round with his girlfriendShe was tall and tight and she kissed just rightBut I’ll never do that againYeah I’ve done some pretty stupid things but heyI’m a little bit harder andA whole lot smarterThat’s how I got to be this wayI’ve been kicked in the face by a horseCause I ran up too fast behind himAnd I shook hands on a deal with a manAnd found out he was lyin’I’ve broken a couple of good girl’s heartsCause I’ve said I loved ’em knowin’ I couldn’tAnd I’ve given my heart to a womanWho said she’d stay when I knew she wouldn’tYeah I’ve done some pretty stupid things but heyI’m a little bit harder andA whole lot smarterThat’s how I got to be this wayI’ve been hit I’ve been burnedBut I’ve lived and I’ve learned from itI’ve made some mistakes but that’s what it takesTo make a man out of a kidYeah I’ve done some pretty stupid things but heyI’m a little bit harder and.....
《I Got 2 Be 》huh huh
I had to do somethin like dis
ya know
huh I shoulda listened
I shoulda listened
[Lil' Flip - Verse 1]
I shoulda listened, when ya said boy go and get a job
I shoulda listened, cause you gotta sell dope or rob
I shoulda listened, when you told me I need to go to college
but right now I'm tryin to money in my wallet
I shoulda listened, when you said boy make good grades
Lil Flip
but instead I was worryin about dem new j's
I shoulda listened, when you said boy dont get no tattoos
now it's 2 years later and now I got 22
I shoulda listened, when you said keep playin basketball
but I was makin mo money standin in the hall
I shoulda listened, when you said I need to be in the church
but that's hard &why& cause everyday I gotta concert
I shoulda listened, when you said I need to watch my friends
cause yesterday my partner got jacked fo' his Benz
I shoulda listened, when you said dont stand on the corner
cause all black folks do is smoke marijuana
[Chorus: repeat 2X]
I shoulda listened, when yo told me dont do that I did it any way
I shoulda listened, when yo told me dont hustle but I gotta get paid
I shoulda listened, when you said quit standin on the block
cause all that do is make it easy fo the cops
I shoulda listened, when you said it dont matta what car you drive
long as you pay yo bills long as you survive
I shoulda listened, when you said dont be hangin at the club
cause people get drunk and wanna shoot the club up
I shoulda listened, when you said you cant please everybody
right now I'm findin out I dont need everybody
I shoulda listened, when you said dont brind dem niggaz to ya house
cause when you aint there theyll try to break in ya house
I shoulda listened, when you told me you read what ya so
so everybody I meet I cant treat'em like a hoe
I shoulda listened, when ya told me do somethin wit my time
so I picked up the pen and paper and now I'm writtin ryhmes
I shoulda listened, when you said forget the money put God first
so that's the way I gotta end my verse
- repeat to fade
?那天你在我家听呢那首?
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首英文歌,两个单词,都是t开头的,男女都有唱,两分多钟,开头一会儿就是当当当当当当当当当_百度知道
一首英文歌,两个单词,都是t开头的,男女都有唱,两分多钟,开头一会儿就是当当当当当当当当当
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,开头是一个女生唱了两个单词,接着就是男生唱的
发表于: 20:08:13
& 点击: 22
求一首英文歌,开头是一个女生唱了两个单词,接着就是男生唱的那两个单词好像是V丢,V丢,然后就传来男生的啊~,高潮特好听, 【最佳答案】gitfresh-blowmeakiss 荐英文歌:女生|英文歌:开头|英文歌:男生唱|英文歌:学英语|英文歌:好听【其他答案】没有视频地址吗这样乱猜不行啊 bwhatuwannab
跪求一首英文歌,开头是女生清唱,貌似有个单词是mywindow,之类的,后面就是男生说唱了,有国人翻唱过。具体翻唱的那首叫什么也记不清了,就是感觉那个男生唱起来好像是在密闭空间,有回声。 【最佳答案】试试这首……stan-eminemft.dido 荐英文歌:女生|英文歌:开头|英文歌:说唱|英文歌:男生【其他答案】按照你的描述很像“lovethewayyoulie&这首歌曲哦歌词里有个单词是mywindpipe,但不是你说的mywindow.是男生说唱的片段出现的。 可能是charice-Louder
一首英文歌两个单词第二个是以V开头的男生唱的满轻快 【推荐答案】第一个单词是&V&开头的?ValderFieldsTamasWells-ValderFields 荐英文歌:开头|英文歌:学英语|英文歌:好听|英文歌:come|英文歌:翻译
求一首英文歌,是一个男的唱的歌名是一个单词F打头的,歌词好像有Iwill……什么的还在东南卫视唱过!没什么了该说的都说了!呵呵大伙帮帮忙,谢谢了!问题补充:主持人好像是真么说的“这个组合只有一个人”在视频中:一个歌手在一个屋子里弹钢琴,屋子里有很多很多的玩具,而且那架钢琴还能控制玩具,其中有一个小的显示屏(可能是电子闹钟,这是猜的不算主要的)其中玩具里有个小火车还有几个电子机器人,这个视频是在2011年的时候播放的,我非常希望大家能帮助我找到这首歌! 【最佳答案】fireflies--owlcity 【其他答案】是不是FreeLoop
求一首英文歌,6分44秒的,开头是女生唱的,还有点下雨的声音,到后面就是男生唱了,有画笔涂的声音,5【满意答案】10级stan&-&阿姆追问:你还有没有其他推荐的歌?回答:你想听我就可以讲啊。。你是喜欢开头内手开头DIDO的thankyou还是后面阿姆的RAP呢?追问:你你知不知道有首童声、开头是有个男的先说唱,再有童声嗯嗯嗯~~是有点慢摇的后面又到一个男的说唱有点重音回答:你能发连让大家帮你听下是最好的。。你说的我一点印象都没有。不好意思了。补充:LZ方便的话把我的采纳了好么?其他回答(1)6级sorrowrainckhpjashSoulReal有英文,但不全是英文的,、不知道是不是你要的这首。Copyright&&&Tencent.&&AllRightsReserved.
考试与招生资讯网 整理和发布,如转载请注明来源
热门点击排行
本类别推荐文章求一首英文歌 大家都来帮忙啊开头是7个咚然后4个单词 女的主要唱_李毅吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:14,377,186贴子:
求一首英文歌 大家都来帮忙啊开头是7个咚然后4个单词 女的主要唱收藏
1楼 22:47&|通过上传
2楼 21:32&|
爱情是,让人想着,然后用一辈子去忘记。
3楼 21:32&|
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
4楼 21:32&|来自
主题都没看懂
5楼 21:37&|来自
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏