求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
Drake - Forever记得完成好收尾工作啊
提问者评价
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Three-Way (The Golden Rule) - Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga & Andy Samberg试听下载歌词Your mom says, “Hi” — Jinx!Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah no noYeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah yeahSummertime in the cityAnd everybody’s having sexYou know I just got a page from a girl that I met last week at the PaylessShoe storesI also have a cutie to call who likes the way I knock on her bootsWell let’s help them backLet’s handle thatIn two-to-six hours,We’ll meet back here and regroupNow let’s shoopRoll up to her crib with some Bartles & JamesHop off the buss with the AlizéNow hold up player, whatchu diggity-doing here?I should diggity-ask you the sameAnd she sangHey, boys I want you bothI hope that you think that’s cool(Say word?)I know most guys won’t freak togetherShe forgot about the Golden Rule — a huh huhIt’s OK to put us in a three-wayIt’s not gay when it’s in a three-wayWith a honey in the middle there’s some leewayThe area’s grey in a one, two, three-wayNormally, I don’t get down with dudesBut tonight is a special exception (Great)See you’re my best friendThrough thick and thinNow it’s time to make a triple connectionLights offHere in the dark (Here in the dark)It’s so hard to tell (So hard to tell)Where her body ends (La la)And my homie’s begins (Ew wee)This rule dates back (The Golden Rule)To ancient Greece (Takin’ about Cesar)We’re two Jack Trippers and a ChrissyThe new Three’s CompanyIt’s OK to put us in a three-wayIt’s not gay when it’s in a three-wayWith a honey in the middle there’s some leewayThe area’s grey in a one, two three-wayFellas. Get ready.Doin’ us a chickHelicopter d*ck, go! Hellicopter d*ck. Helicopter d*ckDoin’ us a chickHelicopter d*ckAnd all of that was OK‘Cuz it was in a three-wayIt’s right there when you see the instant replay (boom)Maybe two is enoughThat’s what they’ll sayBut we’ll say, “Hell no.”It’s a one, two, three-wayYeah yeah yeah yeah yeah希望采纳
Forever (feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem)下面是音乐视频土豆网址:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求这个视频的背景音乐啊!!!!_百度知道
按默认排序
请采纳我的问题 1、一个女生前一天晚上得到男朋友的订婚戒指,但竟没有一个同学注意到,令她忿忿不平。到下午大家坐着谈天的时候,她突然站起来大声说:“哎呀,这里真热呀,我看我还是把戒指脱下来吧。”    2、女主人把女佣叫到面前问她:“你是否怀孕了?”    “是啊!”女佣回道。    “亏你还说得出口,你还没有结婚,难道不觉得害羞吗?”女主人再次训。    “我为什么要害羞,女主人你自己不也怀孕了吗?”    “可是我怀的是我丈夫的!”女主人生气地反驳。    “我也是啊!”女佣高兴地附和。    3、一个人骑摩托车喜欢反穿衣服,就是把口子在后面扣上,可以挡风。一天他酒后驾驶, 翻了,一头栽在路旁。警察赶到:    警察甲:好严重的车祸。    警察乙:是啊,脑袋都撞到后面去了。    警察甲:嗯,还有呼吸,我们帮他把头转回来吧。    警察乙:好.....一、二使劲,转回来了。    警察甲:嗯,没有呼吸了.......    4、在一条七拐八拐的乡村公路上,因为时常发生车祸,所以常常有一些鬼故事发生,有一天晚上,有一个出租车司机看见路边有一个长发披肩,身着白衣的女人向他招手,因为这个司机没有见过鬼,所以大胆的停下来让她上车了,这一路上,司机虽然不信有鬼,心里也毛毛的,所以时常从后视镜看后面的女人,开着开着,突然司机发现那个女人不见了!司机吓了一大跳,赶紧踩了一个刹车!只见那个女人满脸是血,表情狰狞。司机吓的牙直打颤。突然那女人开口了:“你会不会开车啊!我低头系个鞋带你突然一刹车我把鼻子都撞破了……”    5、一个病人去看病,医生检查了他,皱着眉头说:“您病得太严重了,恐怕不会活多久了。” 病人:“求您告诉我我还能活多久?” 医生:“十……” 病人着急地问:“十什么?十年??十个月???十天?????” 医生:“十,九,八,七,六,五……”    6、老师:“你能说一些18世纪科学家共同特点吗?”    学生:“能,他们都死了。”    7、犀粪蜣和蚊子谈恋爱,蜣问蚊子是做什么工作的,蚊子说:“护士,打针的。”蜣一拍大腿:“缘分呐,我是中药局搓药丸的…”    8、一非洲人住在某一宾馆。夜半,起火,不明原因。非洲人见状顾不了那么许多,光着身子就跑出去了。消防员见状惊呼:“我的妈呀!都烧的糊了吧区的了还能跑那么快!”    9、一个人想出国考察,但必须得到老总批准。于是他向老总请示,老总给了他一张字条,上面写着:“Go ahead”。 那人想:“Go ahead=前进,老总是批准了。”于是他开始打点行李。 一个同事见到了他问:“你在做什啊??”他说:“我准备出国考察,老总批准了,给我写了‘Go ahead’。” 同事一见条就乐了:“咱们老总根本就没批准!!咱老总的英语水平你还不知道,他这是在说去个头!”    10、牧师对买了他马和马车的农夫说:“这匹马只能听懂教会的语言,叫&感谢上帝&它就跑;叫&赞美上帝&它才停下。”农夫将信将疑,他试着喊了一声感谢上帝,那匹马立刻飞奔起来,越跑越快。一只跑到悬崖边上惊恐的农夫才想起让它停下来的口令“赞美上帝”。果然,马停下来了。死里逃生的农夫长出一口气:“感谢上帝………”我打了很久,请采纳1 the night before, a girl get boyfriend engagement ring, but no one noticed the classmate, make her antics. You sit and chat in the afternoon, she suddenly stood up and shouted: \&oh, it's really hot in here, I think I'd better take off your ring.\& 2, the mistress called the maid to ask her: \&are you pregnant?\& \&Yes!\& The maid answered. Export \&kui you still say, you are not married, don't you feel shy?\& The hostess training again. \&Why should I be shy, you don't the hostess also pregnant?\& \&But I conceive is my husband!\& The hostess retorted angrily. \&Me too!\& The maid happy to echo. 3, a man riding a motorcycle like the dress, is to cut on the back, can the wind. Drunk driving one day, he turned over, a planted on the road. Police: police a: a good serious car accident. Policeman b: yes, his head hit the back. Po1: well, still breathing, let's help him turn his head back. Po2: good... One, two, turn back. Policeman a: well, not breathing... 4, turn in a curvy country road, because often in a car accident, so often have some ghost story, one night, there's a taxi driver saw the side of the road have a long hair shawls, dressed in a white woman waved to him, because the driver didn't see a ghost, so bold stopped to let her get on the bus, along the way, the driver doesn't believe in ghosts, the in the mind also maomao, so often the woman behind the rearview mirror to see, open open, the driver found the woman suddenly disappeared! The driver startled, hurriedly stepped on a brake! I saw the woman face is blood, grim expression. The driver frighten of teeth chatter. Suddenly the woman spoke: \&would you drive! I bow to fasten shoelaces are you smashed through a sudden brake my nose...\& 5, a patient to see a doctor, the doctor examined him, frowning said: \&you too serious ill, I'm afraid I won't live much longer.\& Patient: \&please tell me how long will I live?\& Doctor: \&ten...\& Patient anxiously asked: \&what? Ten years?? Ten months??? Ten days?????\& Doctor: \&ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five...\& 6, teacher: \&can you say some 18 th-century scientists common characteristics?\& Student: \&yes, they are all dead.\& 7, rhino poop Qiang and mosquito fall in love, Qiang asked a mosquito is to do what work, the mosquito said: \&nurse, give or take an injection.\& Qiang a clap a thigh: \&the fate, I am a traditional Chinese medicine bureau rub pills...\& 8, the africans live in a hotel. In the midnight, a fire, unknown reason. Before rushing so many africans, naked and ran out. Firefighters said exclaimed: \&my mama ah! All paste the burned area can run so fast!\& 9, a person wants to go abroad, but it must be approved by boss. So he to the manager for instructions, the boss gave him a note, it read: \&Go ahead\&. The man thought, \&Go ahead = progress, boss is approved.\& So he started to packing. A colleague to see he asked: \&what are you doing?\& He said: \&I'm ready to Go abroad investigation, boss approved, wrote me 'Go ahead'.\& Colleague of joy at the sight of article: \&let's boss haven't approved!!!!! Our boss English don't you know, he is said to head!\& 10, priests to buy his horse and carriage of the farmer said, \&this horse can only understand the language of the church, call\& thank god \& called\& praise god \&it didn't stop.\& Farmer track, he tried to thank god gave a cry, the horse gallop, immediately ran faster and faster. A run to the edge of the cliff frightened farmer remembered that let it stop password \&praise god\&. Sure enough, the horse stopped. Close the farmer grows a sigh: \&thank god.........\&I played for a long time, please这样可以么?
Over My Head(better off Dead)
演唱者 Sum 41望采纳!
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
按默认排序
「听歌向」给毕业的你---那朵花的名字是 勿忘我歌单:1.My Heart(希望我的用心你能感受到。)2.卒业メモリーズ~サヨナラ、あなた。~ (“我喜欢你”这句话始终没有说出口,请把这份一个人的爱放在心里珍藏。)3.一番の宝物~Original Ver.~(活着的意义有很多,请给自己勇气,努力活下去。)4.ありがとさよなら(谢谢你,再见。和你一同度过的美好时光我不会忘记。)5.secret base ~君がくれたもの~(10 years after Ver.)
(相信十年后的夏天,我们遇见彼此还能一起回忆美好的过去 那最美的回忆。)6.Best Friend (无论过多久,你们都是我最好的朋友,能遇见你们真是太好了,最喜欢你们了!)7.卒业 (毕业是结束也是开始,不管昨天发生了什么今天都是新的一天,做好准备迎接崭新的未来吧。)8.一番の宝物 ~Yui final ver.~(无论时光变迁,你始终是我最珍贵的宝物。)9.桜ノ雨
【诗酒天涯 团队---flyoblivious】为您解答=====满意请采纳为满意答案吧====
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Lucky Kevin】求这视频的背景音乐名字_加内特吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:42,123贴子:
【Lucky Kevin】求这视频的背景音乐名字收藏
有人知道不&_&~
1楼 18:24&|
Viva La Vida   
2楼 19:13&|
Viva La Vida      I used to rule the world Seas would rise when I gave the word   Now in the morning I sleep alone   Sweep the streets I used to own   大千世界曾由我主宰   巨浪也曾因我之命澎湃  而今我却在黎明独自入眠   在曾属于我的大道落寞徘徊   I used to roll the dice   Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes   Listen as the crowd would sing:   "Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"   凡人生死曾由我主宰   尽情品味惊恐在死敌瞳孔绽开   欣然倾听百姓高歌喝彩:   “先王亡矣!新王万代!”   One minute I held the key   Next the walls were closed on me   And I discovered that my castles stand   Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand   此刻我手握权位经脉   转瞬才知宫墙深似海   恍然发现我的城池   基底散如盐沙乱似尘埃   I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing   Roman Cavalry choirs are singing   Be my mirror my sword and shield   My missionaries in a foreign field   听那钟声传来   歌声震彻山海   担当我的明镜,利剑和盾牌   我的屹立边疆之外   For some reason I can't explain   Once you go there was never,   never an honest word   That was when I ruled the world   只因一些缘由我无法释怀  一旦你离开这里便不再,  不再有逆耳忠言存在   而这便是我统治的时代   It was the wicked and wild wind   Blew down
to let me in   Shattered windows and the sound of drums   People couldn't believe what I'd become   凛冽邪风呼啸袭来   吹散重门使我深陷阴霾   断壁残垣礼崩乐坏   世人不敢相信我已当年不再   Revolutionaries wait   For my head on a silver plate   Just a puppet on a lonely string   Oh who would ever want to be king?   起义大军翘首期待   有朝一日我站上断头台   恰如傀儡随吊线寂寞摇摆   悲哉,谁又曾渴望万人膜拜?   I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing   Roman Cavalry choirs are singing   Be my mirror my sword and shield   My missionaries in a foreign field   听那钟声传来   歌声震彻山海   担当我的明镜,利剑和盾牌   我的屹立边疆之外   For some reason I can't explain   I know Saint Peter won't call my name   Never an honest word   But that was when I ruled the world   只因一些缘由我无法释怀   我亦知天堂之门不会为我敞开   不再有逆耳忠言存在   但这却是我统治的时代
3楼 19:16&|
介绍JR那球的评论亮了
4楼 19:59&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
已有238,124吧友中奖,实现梦想
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”加内特“的信息,请&或求这个视频的背景音乐 BGM_百度知道
提问者采纳
这个歌曲的名字叫:王者进行曲在百度搜歌名就有附件是你要的音乐,请自己下载无误,请及时采纳!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
双人舞的~:Yakooza - I Wanna Feel (Scot Project Remix)音乐只是其中的一部分..著名的墨尔本曳步舞者——法国面具男所跳的墨尔本曳步舞视频背景音乐第一首Headhunterz - Battle 2 The End第二首Walt F - Walt Feliz第三首 Canto Della Liberta-Cherry Coke Daan ReMix。【一些节奏不错的音乐】第一首 time to rock第二首 Dota第三首 sound of my dream第四首 Basshunter - All I Ever Wanted第五首 Basshunter - All I Ever Wanted第六首 Cascada - Because The Night第七首 cascada-one more night第八首 夜店夜音HOUSE 第九首 StereophobiaBig fat bass Bitte ein BeatRevival X-Brennan HeartFearless-Brennan Heart Meets Clive KingWe Are Possessed-Brennan Heartcascada - every time we touchHardstyle Republic - Resistance is Futilebodies without organs - sun shine in the rain(很喜欢的慢节奏)Headhunterz-The SacrifficeDj Cammy - Ravers FantasyGary McF - Ah Ahh Ahhh!raise the bass下载地址:【Basshunter专场音乐】Angel In The Night-BasshunterCamilla-BasshunterI Miss You-BasshunterIn Her Eyes-BasshunterNow You're Gone-BasshunterSwedish Lion King Theme-BassHunterAsshunter_-_Jag_Ar_BasshunterBasshunter
Now You're Gone basshunter - basshunter megamixbasshunter - i'm your bass creatorbasshunter - russiabasshunter & patrik och lillen - vifta med handernaBasshunter Vs Gebroeders Ko - BassHunter - pappa djbasshunter_-_levas_polka_basshunter_remix_ver.1
希望能帮到你哦~~~
你确定看了么
这明显不是同一首
《Feel&It》&-&The&Tamperer&Maya
好像是 艾薇 when you are gone
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 lol视频背景音乐 的文章