电影《采访 》.一首叫she的英文歌歌叫

其它热门问题
来自《黑镜:圣诞特别篇》
来自《智取威虎山》
来自《黑镜:圣诞特别篇》
来自《消失的爱人》
& 2005-, all rights reserved电影万人迷中的英文歌叫什么?
电影万人迷中的英文歌叫什么?
不是迈克的吧??
that's why (you go away)
高清电影电视剧在线免费观看:
that's why (you go away) 歌手:michael learns to r 专辑:none baby, won't you tell me why? there is sadness in your eyes i don't wanna say 'goodbye' to you love is one big illusion i should try to forget but there's something left in my head you're the one who set it up and you're the one to make it stop i'm the one who's feeling lost right now now you wanted to forget every little thing you said but there's something left in my head i won't forget the way your kiss is the feeling so strong we'll last for so long but i'm not the man your heart is missing that's why you go away, i know you were never satisfied no matter how i tried now you wanna say 'goodbye' to me love is one big illusion i should try to forget but there's something left in my head i won't forget the way your kiss is the feeling so strong we'll last for so long but i'm not the man your heart is missing that's why you go away, i know sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere don't know which way to go there ain't so much to say now between us there ain't so much for you there ain't so much for me anymore i won't forget the way your kiss is the feeling so strong we'll last for so long but i'm not the man your heart is missing that's why you go away, i know that's why you go away, i know
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家电影精舞门中间的英文歌曲叫什么名字?
电影精舞门中间的英文歌曲叫什么名字?
在树林里面练习武功时放的英文嘻哈音乐叫什么啊?
英文歌曲是这几首 我不知道你说的是哪首:
1.《Ring My Bell》 [复赛前准备,范冰冰陪大家买衣服] 2.《You Raise Me UP》 [结尾,小春在最后大决战展现武功时]
3.《don`t stop song ver》 [南贤俊2007新专辑的一首歌,用在精舞门第一场出场,陈小春户外跳舞的那段]
4.《hey beautiful》 chin [BY2出场后]
其实一个都不是,不过还是谢谢你了,要是能找到的话加我QQ好么?
相关知识等待您来回答
电影电视领域专家(囡囡)这电影里面开头那动感的英文歌是什么?求歌名字!_百度知道
(囡囡)这电影里面开头那动感的英文歌是什么?求歌名字!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
24herbs - 照做 (18+)歌手: 24herbs 歌名: 照做KIT:我信有命数 我相天无绝人之路我信我地继续做一定可以做到漫长嘅道路踏著沉重脚步纵然现实残酷 惟有向著上天祷告生存就仿似生活响一个战场步步为营 抛开懦弱 要学懂坚强眼前嘅事物 无一样会系地久天长你要珍惜每个机会发挥你嘅专长每个人嘅生命都系一出唔同嘅戏个个都想自己可以做到出人头地点解俾人睇死 点样俾人睇起点样系呢个社会里面做番自己坚持自己态度 踏著每一步相信呢条小路始终会通往大路听日发生乜嘢事无人会知道净系知道呢一刻 我地要企出嚟做照做 我有我地自己嘅路照做 我有我地自己态度照做 我有我地自己嘅路照做 我有我地自己态度PHAT:一串光阴等於一串黄金喺边度跌底 就系边一度爬番起身唔甘心 唔可以再等黄金机会来临果阵一定要将佢好好捉紧失败唔会使我气馁 就算前路茫茫亳无头绪克服恐惧 勇敢去面对 成功要靠你地双手自己争取你有你哋自己身份 紧守冈位做番好自己本份就好似军人 危险任务正在执行遇到敌人 死梗一样要奋不顾身你知道你可以 我知道我可以照做一定冇事 照做一定冇事只要你勇於尝试 只有勇於尝试有心一定唔怕迟 所以我哋大家一齐照做照做 我有我地自己嘅路照做 我有我地自己态度照做 我有我地自己嘅路照做 我有我地自己态度Drunk:Keep your way, keep your sayKeep your motor running don't delayFeel the burn, feel the heatRunning on empty just feel the beatPedal to the medal and here we goN02 ready and feel the flowEyes are burning, mouth so dryFumes are empty, still making it flyI want to be there at the finishing lineMaking it so will blow my mindJiu Jo is the way to goJiu Jo is the only roadGhost Style:Glued to TV screens all dayGot dreams but no say on the shapes they takeDestiny forseen for a kid so cleanWho’s high on green but still so meanStreets is watching, fans be clockingThe watches on they wrist be tick-a-tockingLike a bomb with an unlit fuseI’m ready to blow-up and get on that cruise80 days around the worldSee I’m dreaming againEven though I get up in the AMBut it’s the PM that pays meCrazyOne tour will get you some luxuriesIt’s not the time u spend, it’s the paper and penThe words to describe the struggle you’ve been inI’m sinningBut only God will judge meWhen I’m winning, I’m grinning ‘cause of the girls who love meJBS:You see, in reality, it’s hard trusting anyoneSay they have a plan then they quick to runYou kn骸鼎囤肝塬菲剁十筏姜ow the ones claiming they wanna beBut when it’s said and done, it’s the benefit they reapKeep ya mind on the goal you stealing timeDon’t stop it rollin’ rollin’ till you put in that time.If you sit back, relax and enjoy the rideThen, the only thing gained is a lazy mindYou gotta step up yo skills in what you knowYou got to do it day by day, everyday JIU JO照做 我有我地自己嘅路照做 我有我地自己态度照做 我有我地自己嘅路照做 我有我地自己态度
电影名字叫《囡囡Girl》片头曲我有,但是没名字。
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电影101次求婚片头的英文歌叫什么?
电影101次求婚片头的英文歌叫什么?
不区分大小写匿名
only one-顺子
宝儿《only one》&
Even though you've never loved me