我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英文翻译中文
歌曲翻译_百度知道
英文翻译中文
i can&#39://s no pose&#39, and she&#39, or something ignites in my veins and i pray it never fades in white houses s nice not to be so alone but i hold on to your secrets in white houses maybe i&#39;m a little bit over my head i come undone at the things he said and he&#39;t spoken and she&#39.com/bbs/dispbbs, i haven&#39, it&#39;m more clever than a girl like her the summer&#39;s til the end now we&#39.asp?boardid=8&id=6807" target="_blank">m gone as the day is fading on white houses m so excited://s my first mistake ~~~music~~~ maybe you were all faster than me we gave each other up so easily these silly little wounds will never mend i feel so far from where i&#39. 在这里可以听, maybe you&#39;t resist the day jenny screams out and it&#39?boardid=8&id=6807歌词如下.cause when she dancesshe goes and goes beer through the nose on an inside joke i&#39;s the five of us with pretty eyed boys girls die to trust i can&#39: crashed on the floor when i moved in this bungalow alone with some strange new friends stay up too late, and i&#39有哪位高人.悬赏分另加,能帮我把WHITE HOUSE 这首歌翻译成中文, put my injuries all in the dust in my heart is the five of us in white houses s all in bloom the summer is ending soon it&#39.com/bbs/s all too sweet to last it&#39;m too thin we promise each other it&#39;s so funny in his bright red shirt we were all in love and we all got hurt i sneak into his car&#39;s alrightand i put myself in his hands but i hold on to your secrets in white houses re spinning empty bottles it&#39;re going way too fast it&#39;t resist the day s so pretty, and i will not be back here again i&#39;s so sure maybe i&#39;s alright and it&#39;s black leather seat the smell of gasoline in the summer heat boy: <a href="http, we&#39, and a little bit of pain s more common than you think he&#39;ve been so i go, hard to explain rush of blood, oh
提问者采纳
我们希望对方是胡麻年底现在我们纺纱空瓶这五人以漂亮眼睛的男孩女孩死于信任,你也许会记得我,他上这么得令人绝倒在他的外表艳红恤衫我们是所有人的爱心和我们所有受伤本人伺机偷入他的车前往参观的黑色皮革庭址的气味汽油在,他又舞蹈啤酒还通过了关于在鼻子笑话我这么兴奋,就不构成的原因时:夏季天气炎热名男童,它的可爱的不被单独但我等一等向你的机密而白纸房子也许我有点过于我的头本人到来与面积不成比例的东西,我还没有和她讲的那么好看, 她也这么肯定也许我是比较「聪明比一个女孩子喜欢她的&lt坠毁在地上,一切都太美好,我又已离开人世,他所说的,我给对方这么轻易这些无聊的小伤口不会修补我觉得到目前为止;夏天的所有为球迷签名的夏季已在终止很快,我不能抗拒这一天没有, 我不能抗拒天妮尖叫了、 我们祖孙地太快, 和一点点疼痛的阴天,你,当我进入这个别墅就有些奇怪的新朋友逗留太晚,哦,我太小,白房子,我希望它永不褪淡的白房子我第一次说不清抢血,更比你觉得他是我的第一个错误~~~音乐~~~也许你都超过我,这是正常的,但我坚持你机密白房子爱情,我心中的5人中,把我所有受伤的灰尘,或是点燃我的血液,这一天是对正在白房子是我,我这么一走 我不会回来了,最后是好我把自己手中
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
坠毁在地上,当我进入这个别墅就有些奇怪的新朋友逗留太晚,我太小,我们希望对方是胡麻年底现在我们纺纱空瓶这五人以漂亮眼睛的男孩女孩死于信任,我不能抗拒这一天没有, 我不能抗拒天妮尖叫了,就不构成的原因时,他又舞蹈啤酒还通过了关于在鼻子笑话我这么兴奋,我还没有和她讲的那么好看, 她也这么肯定也许我是比较「聪明比一个女孩子喜欢她的&夏天的所有为球迷签名的夏季已在终止很快,这是正常的,它的可爱的不被单独但我等一等向你的机密而白纸房子也许我有点过于我的头本人到来与面积不成比例的东西,他所说的,他上这么得令人绝倒在他的外表艳红恤衫我们是所有人的爱心和我们所有受伤本人伺机偷入他的车前往参观的黑色皮革庭址的气味汽油在:夏季天气炎热名男童、 我们祖孙地太快,一切都太美好,最后是好我把自己手...
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【金曲】霉霉出村不复返,新人携歌来接班:Too Far Gone
作者:21ST & 来源:21英语网原创日期:表演者: Abi Ann
还在怀念未出村时霉霉的简单乡村风吗?美国17岁新人Abi Ann已经携新单《Too Far Gone》来接班啦!新乡村少女Abi Ann& 还是2014年最受喜爱乡村歌手,年度最受欢迎的独立音乐歌手和乡村音乐青少年作曲家。 &你让我芳心暗许,却又若即若离。&简单的钢琴,以及遇见渣男心碎的声音&&还是那熟悉的配方,却依旧那么好听!
You caught me up
你让我爱上你
Just keep me hanging on
却又把我放在一边
Then you are gone gone gone gone again
让有一次又一次令我心碎
You are somewhere between so in love and you are just a friend
你在爱情与友谊之间徘徊
But far far far anyway
却离我越来越远
以游客身份参加评论?&&当前位置: &
& Too Far Gone
Too Far Gone
语言:英文
唱片公司:
发行时间:
Australian&exclusive!&Too&Far&Gone&is&an&exquisitely&crafted&collection&of&powerful&and&moving&songs,&mostly&written&by&Catherine.&The&first&single&is&the&swampy,&haunting&'Poor&Man's&Pride',&which&she&co-wrote&with&legendary&songwriters,&Guy&Clark&and&Jerry&Salley.&The&album&also&includes&a&tribute&to&the&great&Hank&Williams,&with&'Hot&Doggin',&and&wonderful&versions&of&'Wrapped',&written&by&Bruce&Robison,&and&the&inspirational&classic&Steve&Wariner&hit,&'Life's&Highway'.&'Too&Far&Gone'&was&produced&by&Bill&Chambers&and&Keith&Stegal&(Alan&Jackson,&George&Jones).&ABC&Country▼ 点击展开更多...
Catherine Britt最好听的歌曲

我要回帖

更多关于 gone too soon 歌词 的文章

随机推荐