柳岩奔跑吧兄弟英文歌有一首英文歌前奏是didididi

罪恶都市广播有一首英文歌,后面有人跟着唱的_百度知道
罪恶都市广播有一首英文歌,后面有人跟着唱的
I Was Here (Album Version) - BeyoncéI wanna leave my footprints on the sands of timeKnow there was something that, and something that I left behindWhen I leave this world, I'll leave no regretsLeave something to remember, so they won't forgetI was here...I lived, I lovedI was here...I did, I've done, everything that I wantedAnd it was more than I thought it would beI will leave my mark so everyone will knowI was here...I want to say I lived each day, until I diedI know that I had something in, somebody's lifeThe hearts I have touched, will be the proof that I leaveThat I made a difference, and this world will seeI was here...I lived, I lovedI was here...I did, I've done, everything that I wantedAnd it was more than I thought it would beI will leave my mark so everyone will knowI was here...I lived, I lovedI was here...I did, I've done, everything that I wantedAnd it was more than I thought it would beI will leave my mark so everyone will knowI was here...I just want them to knowThat I gave my all, did my bestBrought someone to hapinessLeft this world a little better just because...I was here...I was here...I lived, I lovedI was here...I did, I've done, everything that I wantedAnd it was more than I thought it would beI will leave my mark so everyone will knowI was here...(I lived, I loved) I livedI was here...(I did, I've done) I didI was here...(I lived, I loved) I lived, I lovedI was here...ohh(I did, I've done)I was here...
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
罪恶都市的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁奔跑吧兄弟白百合来的那一期放歌两队跳舞的第一首英文歌叫什么?_百度知道
奔跑吧兄弟白百合来的那一期放歌两队跳舞的第一首英文歌叫什么?
提问者采纳
tik tok KESHA
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
白百合的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁寻找最好听的拍手节奏的英文歌_百度知道
寻找最好听的拍手节奏的英文歌
广大音乐友人大家好。本人无意之中听到了一首非常非常好听的拍手节奏的英文歌,感觉有些抒情,好像不光是一个人唱的......声明:不是Akon的《Smack That》希望如果你有最好听的拍手节奏的英文歌,请将曲目和在线试听的地址,或者是下载地址告诉我,谢谢。如果满意会追加悬赏分。
请看我的标题!寻找的是一首拍手节奏的!!
并且请你将歌手注明! 看清楚了!拍手节奏的,不是的别发,瞎发那么多有什么用!拍手节奏!!!!
提问者采纳
《So Sick》阿肯的应该是吧。
提问者评价
That's it !
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他11条回答
呼``!好久没来回答拿分了``!都怪这段时间自己不懂的东东太多!提问话了太多分拉```~!哎``~没办法!看来又得来堕落一段时间了````!!
我可是超喜欢英文歌!也算半个资深的英文歌行家吧!希望能帮到你!!
Emergency Exit - Jib (自己最喜欢的一首歌了,背景真的有拍子节奏,架子鼓 轻轻的 登`登`的敲````)
Keep You Much Longer -- Akon
中间蛮不错!
Just don`t tell me that - nsync 应该蛮接近你要求的一首了!节奏感很强!
Trouble Is a Friend
Choices(钢琴+说唱)
You Are My Everything (感觉这首真的可以打拍子的节奏)
i'm just a little bit shy
Fly By II - BLUE
U Make Me Wanna - BLUE
呼~!象这样的歌我要多少有多少```不管新旧!最重要的是还不是很确定
1,《crush on you tata young》2,艾丽婕--la lsla bonita3,郭静--你的香气(这是我最喜欢的一首歌了,很好听)4,艾丽婕--j`ai pas vingt ans(法国小天后的声音很好听啊)5,toybox--teddy bear6,tae in--那个男人的谎言7,weiwei法国慢摇8,《peerless》9,lucky twice--lucky这些歌都是本人比较喜欢的,希望你会喜欢啦。。
我听到过的,可能是blackmore’s&night&力推Hush&Little&Lady和Another&Day&In&Paradise和call&me和Holiday&Rap和Perhaps&That&热推独立世界时尚潮的【That's&Not&My&Name】&快乐带忧郁的Gave&It&All&Away被覆盖的歌【重播】
foundations
by kate nashlittle black ache
bishop allen节奏我觉得不错。不过可能不是你要找的
you are the voice 在酷狗上可以搜到 有好多版本的 原版john ferman的很经典 David Archuleta 翻唱的也很棒~ 总之 这首歌很有感觉
还有一首是babyface的 I need a love song 也很好啊 其实你可以去听听simple plan的 everytime 虽然不是拍手节奏的 但是鼓点很强 而且旋律很清新~
Clap Back - Ja Rule
《Hotel California》
Bruno Mars--All She Knows
试试这个~~~
You are my sunshine.
马克西姆的
克罗地亚狂想曲
理查德 克莱德曼的大多数歌都好: 梦中的婚礼
秋日私语等等
rise and fall
No kiss no good
Cu Capul In Nori
La Terre De La Musique
星期六晚上
One in love
Dancing queen
happy new year
Doar Cu Tine
Piece of heaven
because of you 重点推荐
are you the one重点推荐
anyone of us重点推荐
阿巴少年组A-TEENS组合的hi and goodbye
trouble is a friend
floorfiller
a perfect match
super trouper
upside down
the tide is high
nothing in the world 重点推荐
magic melody
Casablanca
Secrets of love 很好的DJ
Here I am 以前经常听...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁奔跑吧兄弟期里面的英文歌背景音乐_百度知道
奔跑吧兄弟期里面的英文歌背景音乐
奔跑吧兄弟里有一个英文歌,好像是一首很老的歌,是什么名字,有句歌词好像是I
go,好像是,我也不知道,好像在有姚晨的那期里有,好像是姚晨队坐U型滑板胜利的时候放的背景音乐
Sexy And I Know It-LMFAOYeah, yeahWhen I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he flyI pimp to the beat, walking on the street in my new lafreak, yeahThis is how I roll, animal print, pants outta control,It's Redfoo with the big afroAnd like Bruce Leroy I got the glowAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... I work outAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... I work outWhen I walk in the spot yeah, this is what I see okEverybody stops and they staring at meI got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show itI'm sexy and I know itI'm sexy and I know itYeahWhen I'm at the mall, security just can't fight them offAnd when I'm at the beach, I'm in a Speedo trying to tan my cheeks whatThis is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to goWe headed to the bar, baby don't be nervousNo shoes, no shirt, and I still get serviced watchAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... I work outAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... Girl look at that bodyI work outWhen I walk in the spot yeah, this is what I see okEverybody stops and they staring at meI got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show itI'm sexy and I know itI'm sexy and I know itCheck it outCheck it outWiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeahWiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeahWiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeahWiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah, yeahDo the wiggle manI do the wiggle manYeahI'm sexy and I know itAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... I work outAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... Girl look at that bodyAh... I work outYeah I'm sexy and I know it!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁奔跑吧兄弟第二季第六期在他们选乐器说到鼓邓超高兴时候的背景音乐一首英文歌,大概在60分钟的时候左_百度知道
奔跑吧兄弟第二季第六期在他们选乐器说到鼓邓超高兴时候的背景音乐一首英文歌,大概在60分钟的时候左
how can i know what you meanif you never askhow can i drive you crazywhen I've got no gashow could we be togetherwhen we're so far apartyou tell me that you love me then you go and ruin my heartI'll admit that I've got problems ifyou say that you will help me solve 'em yesi realize some days i can be sweet and some I'm sourbut i can't help but drink you up cause you're my happy hourjust becauseI'm never happy when I'm sobered upI'm only good if i can have a cupsome days I'm sweet and some I'm sourbut i can't help but drink you up cause you're my happy houronly when you go away and i can get my thingsI'm only good if i can have asome days I'm sweet and some I'm sourbut i can't help but drink you up cause you're my happy hourwhy should i be your womanwhen you've got to movewhy should i say that i dowhen i know you dowhy should i stay here with youwhen you are always goneand why should i be open when you stay so bottled upI'll admit that I've got problems ifyou say that you will help me solve 'em yesi realize some days i can be sweet and some I'm sourbut i can't help but drink you up cause you're my happy hourjust becauseI'm never happy when I'm sobered upI'm only good if i can have a cupsome days I'm sweet and some I'm sourbut i can't help but drink you up cause you're my happy houronly when you go away and i can get my thingsI'm only good if i can have asome days I'm sweet and some I'm sourbut i can't help but drink you up cause you're my happy houryou were are all i ever neededyou were all i ever hadyou were all i ever wantedbut you were making me badi need a drinkcan i have a part-time lovershakin' not stirredon the rocksjust becauseI'm never happy when I'm sobered upI'm only good if i can have a cupsome days I'm sweet and some I'm sourbut i can't help but drink you up cause you're my happy houronly when you go away and i can get my thingsI'm only good if i can have asome days I'm sweet and some I'm sourbut i can't help but drink you up cause you're my happy hour
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 奔跑吧兄弟插曲英文歌 的文章

随机推荐