Avg. score: 4.3
Rating: 662
Is there a problem with this product? Please click “Report a problem” to let us
Users who viewed this also viewed
MediaHouse-Pro UPnP/DLNA
TOTAL DOWNLOADS:
TECH SUPPORT:
MediaHouse-Pro UPnP/DLNA Description
MediaHouse Forum: Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse Pro powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.3. Use MediaHouse Pro as a browser, player or controller. 4. MediaHouse Pro can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).5. Movies - Spice up your movie libraries with posters, backdrops, actors and more information gathered from online sources such as TMDb.6. Favorites - Save several level deep albums and folders from one or multiple media servers and get direct one click access to their content.7. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved. 8. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title.9. Download - albums, folders and individual media items to your device for offline play.10. Random play - discover hidden gems in your library by letting app select music for you.11. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.12. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.13. Image Colors are picked from album art or photos to beautify now playing and photo view screens.14. Time saver folder options like search audio and play or search images and arrange them in a slideshow.15. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.16. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.17. Support for Landscape mode18. Displays album art and album thumb nails19. Further Tips are available via menu optionTHIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check . However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse. UPnp/DLNA Servers ------------------1. TwonkyMedia server2. Windows Media Player 123. TVersity4. Serviio5. XBMC6. PS3 Media Server7. MediaMonkey 4.0 8. Synology DSM 3.19. MediaTomb10. MiniDLNA11. PURE FlowserverUPnP/DLNA Players ------------------1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.Tags : Movies, Music, Photos, Videos, TV shows, movie browser, music player, network player, media center, video player, Boxee, XBMC, Plex, MediaPortal.
Show full descriptionLess description
MediaHouse-Pro UPnP/DLNA Screenshots
Google Play Comments
What I was looking forTried the free version first, then bought the paid app.
Exactly what I was looking for to access the media on my computer from my tablet in an organized way.
Not working anymore - Problem fixedMediaHouse used to find my Synology DS213+ NAS just fine, but since the last upgrade it was unable to find it. Update: the problem doesn't seem to be related to MediaHouse. The developer has been very responsive and supportive. Second update: the problem was that my Verizon FIOS Actiontec router had an IGMP proxy enabled that blocked the DLNA discovery between wired and wireless device. Disabled proxy, now MediaHouse works flawlessly again. Great app!
Perfect play on my nexus 7Finds both of my media servers (freedom data tank and buffalo link station). Playback is perfect. Recommended. Very much worth the purchase.
User reviews of MediaHouse-Pro UPnP/DLNA
Complete Your Review
MediaHouse-Pro UPnP/DLNA download, MediaHouse-Pro UPnP/DLNA free
download, MediaHouse-Pro UPnP/DLNA 1.5.0 download, MediaHouse-Pro UPnP/DLNA 1.5.0 free download
Related Android apps
Related iPhone & iPad apps
Related Windows apps
Use Wish List to get notified when your favorite apps update and have a lower price.
Sign in with Facebook
Add apps to Wish List
Notification in Wish List or on Facebook
Sign in to FN
Sign in to FN:
It's fast, free and easy to sign in with Facebook.Be connected on your terms - we won't share anything without your permission.
Switch to FN MobileiTunes 的 App Store 中的“EZCast”
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 Chih Yang Chen 的免费 App EZCast,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
开发商:Chih Yang Chen
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
EZCast是一款强大的家庭多媒体分享软件,可以完成手机,平板,PC上的屏幕完美切换到TV大屏幕搭配Actions-Micro的无线连接方案,实现最佳的多屏互动体验主要支持-.手机/平板/PC 图片,音乐,视频分享-.优酷视频,youtube,搜狐视频等在线视频分享-.Office/PDF/Mac OS Page分享-.支持DLNA,包括腾讯视频,搜狐视频,PPTV等的DLNA分享-.Miracast支持.获得更多的帮助,请参考官网.
版本 1.2.0 中的新功能
1. 改善help內容2. 改善 web 及 cloud video 的 bookmark 功能
真心不能用啊 !!
根本总用不了
按搜索的不会弹出新窗口,iphone6
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 1.2.0大小: 60.0 MB语言: 丹麦文, 俄文, 印度尼西亚文, 土耳其文, 希腊文, 德语, 意大利语, 日语, 法语, 瑞典文, 简体中文, 繁体中文, 英语, 荷兰文, 葡萄牙文, 西班牙语, 阿拉伯文, 韩语开发商: Chih Yang Chen无限制网页访问兼容性: 需要 iOS 7.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。
&&&&&23 份评分
更多Chih Yang Chen产品Belkin MediaPlay on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Belkin MediaPlay by Belkin International, Inc., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Belkin MediaPlay
By Belkin International, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Belkin MediaPlay powered by myTwonky makes it easy for anyone to start enjoying movies and music all throughout the home. ·Surf the web on your device and beam videos to
a Smart TV.·Grab your media from a USB hard-drive attached to a router and push it to a DLNA devices.·Play your entire home library on your phone or tablet.With MediaPlay HD movies and music are only a tap away.
What's New in Version 3.4.4
Removed some problem links from the product homepage.·
Improved error messages for network connectivity to streaming devices.·
Corrected Beam Queue behavior with iOS devices.·
Various bug fixes and feature enhancements.
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
This is the version of Twonky that works
It's a bit funky in its user interface but there is a tutorial. One or two times through and you will get the hang of the swipes. It beams most media to my Roku and LG TV, LG Blueray. It can save video locally or jus beam from links or even your Plex web site. Very happy with this app and glad Belkin hasn't yet gotten to the 3.5 update of Twonky which is a disaster.
This app failed didn't work and here's whyThe app has in app links those links are linked to the subjects website just as if you had a website and posted a link that you got from your URL barOr posted in your EbookBut this was made wrong you just don't do it that way it doesn't work poorly made...note to app founder...if your not in partnerships with the posted websites in your app you could be looking into some legal stuff so just make sure you have permission from the websites
Has some problems
I've been using this app for some time now. I used to have very little problems until recently. The app does not detect my roku player unless I unplug it and plug it in again. This has become very tedious. I do not think it is my network or roku player because I have the roku remote app and connects to my roku device without any problems. Pls fix soon!
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 3.4.4Size: 18.5 MBLanguages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional ChineseSeller: BelkinCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&57 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&76 Ratings
More by Belkin International, Inc.
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 arkmc lite 的文章

随机推荐