Eminem的had better反义疑问句 in time歌词中的疑问'不想让他女儿知道什么事?

求一首歌名歌词中有一句 What dad always tell you 男歌手_百度知道
求一首歌名歌词中有一句 What dad always tell you 男歌手
歌词中有一句
What dad always tell you
男歌手,求歌名!!
提问者采纳
不用担心  Rest your head and go to sleep  躺下; puzzled。  Stiffen up that upper lip  坚强些,可以表达我的感受  你从不掩饰,就越事与愿违  All the things,我们可以做到  Lainie'm tryin&#39?  但是嘿, what's confusing you  我知道这让你们很迷惑  Daddy'm dreaming 如果我是在做梦  Don&#39,但是好象我越努力这么做;m gon't see us ever being Together ever again  我再也不会看到我们在一起  Like we used to be like when we was teenagers  就像我们年轻时候的那样  But then of course  但是当然  Everything always happen for a reason  总是事出有因  I guess it was never meant to be  我从没想过我们会变成现在这样  But it' do it  我们一起度过长夜;ll wake up  或许某天醒来  And this will all just be a dream  我们发现这一切只是一个梦  Leona Lewis那段;s here  爸爸在这儿  No more nightmares  不再有噩梦  We gonna pulls just something  然而这就是就是那些  We have no control over  我们没办法控制的东西  And that&#39, always stayed real  And I appreciate,似乎被限制的所有事情  你都做到  所有那些童年岁月的回忆  填满你给的甜蜜  甚至当我发狂  我都要感谢你让我找回自尊  已经找不到词语Eminem的&ll all get better in time) (一切都会好起来)  最后;s no limit to the things you did  And all my childhood memories  Are full of all the sweet things you did for me  And even though I act craaazy  I gotta thank the Lord that you made me  There are no words that can express how I feel  You never kept a secret, in a daze  看得眼花缭乱  I know it&#39,他很爱你们;s gonna hurt when it heals too 痊愈的同时也会痛  Oooh yeah  (It&#39,只要你坚持下去  每天都在挣扎;排除在你的感情之外  If I&#39, cause through the drama  I can always depend on my mama  And when it seems that I't live without you 只是不能没有你  It&#39,我知道你想你妈妈  And I know u miss your dad when I&#39!  W Em那段;m hopeless  You say the words that can get me back in focus  When I was sick as a little kid  To keep me happy there&#39:  Yeah  I know sometimes things may not always make sense to you right now  我知道有时候事情并不能如你所愿  Bre all we got in this world  我们都会明白一些道理  When it spins  当世界旋转的时候  When it swirls  快速的旋转  When it whirls  飞快的旋转  When it twirls  急速的旋转  Two little beautiful girls  两个漂亮的小女孩  Lookin&#39,Your mother and me  妈妈和我都不希望这样  But things have got so bad between us  有些事情已经使我们之间的感情恶化  I don&#39, daddy had to see  我是爸爸?  Straighten up little soldier  挺起身来,爸爸必须去面对  Daddy don&#39?  可是我不是在这儿吗?  听懂我说什么了吗, I know u miss your mom  海莉(女儿名字);  不要再哭了  Wipe them tears  擦掉眼泪  Daddy's always on the news  妈妈总是出现在新闻上  I try to keep you sheltered from it  我一直试图遮掩不让你接触到  Bm gone  也知道我离开的时候你想念爸爸  But I're scared  因为你害怕  I ain&#39,2Pac那段;d ds the path (I believe it) 但它已经是过去 (我相信它)  And I know that time will heal it 而且我知道:  I couldn'm gonna smile 我会微笑  cause I deserve too ooh 因为我值得  (It&#39, gotta roll on  And there&#39?  Daddy&#39,像个小孩  为了让我高兴起来,爸爸怎么跟你说来的;s a struggle everyday,嗯(指lainie的叔叔开枪自杀)  But he loves you girl and you better know it  但是你要知道:  Pour out some liquor and I reminsce。(这里的“你们”指“Hailie和Lainie&lt, 时间会使它痊愈  If you didn'm learning) (我很快认识到)  Oooh to love again (All i know is)(我都知道)  I&#39,你总是保持真实  我感激你如此将我带大  这所有额外的你给我的爱  我希望用它们将痛苦驱赶  如果你可以这样出现在我人生的黑夜  那将是个明亮的白昼  所有的一切都会好起来的?  To just put aside your feelings 就是将&EM的侄女&gt,小战士?  你哭什么,爸爸就和你在一起  No more cryin' to give you the life that I never had  但是我正在努力给你一个我从来没有享受过的生活  I can see your sad  我看到你的悲伤  Even when you smile  就算你微笑时  Even when you laugh  就算你大笑时  I can see it in your eyes  我可以从你眼里看到  Deep inside you wanna cry  你心里很想哭  Cuz you&#39, growin't want you to see  爸爸不想让你了解这些  But you see just as much as he did  但是你却知道得跟我一样多  We did not plan it to be this way , yeah  lainie叔叔挺疯狂的吧? 一切都很简单;s always on the move  爸爸总是不在家  Mama't turn on the TV 我不能打开电视  Without something there to 不需要什么东西  remind me 来提醒我  W”)  We&#39?  Yt notice 如果你没注意过  boy you mean everything 你意味着一切  (quickly i' be OK 我会过得很好  Thought I couldn&#39,睡觉吧  Maybe one day we&#39,The more it backfires on me  我努力的想让你们远离这些?  Hailie, the harder that I try to do that,我开始回忆  喝一杯我仍可以继续  哦,我的妈妈  每当我看起来失望无助  你说些话来让我重燃希望  当我病了,We gon's with you in your prayers  只要你希望;s uncle's what destiny is  而这就是命运  But no more worries  但是;s a brighter day  Everything will be alright if ya hold on  It'll all get better in time) (一切都会好起来)  And even though I really love you 尽管我是真的爱你  I's no way I can pay you back  But my plan is to show you that I understand  You are appreciated  倒些酒;s crazy ain't wanna laugh 我不想让它  (hurt my feelings) (伤害我的感情)  But that' up  成长时遇到的一切  A我们&quot, how you raised me  And all the extra love that you gave me  I wish I could take the pain away  If you can make it through the night there'better in time&gt
是Morkingbird~~谢谢你
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
don't come easy
没听过,不能帮你了
不用,没帮到你
来自:求助得到的回答
男歌手的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道Eminem的better in time的中英文歌词
谁知道Eminem的better in time的中英文歌词
不区分大小写匿名
这首歌是莱昂纳路易斯的。
我听的是艾米纳姆的
相信我,是莱昂纳的。
我搜的都是莱昂纳的,没搜到艾米纳姆的,所以才来问问,两首不一样,只是歌名相同罢了
I'm not afraid to take a stand我从不畏惧表达我的立场Everybody come take my hand每个人都想跟着我混We'll walk this road together, through the storm我们会一起走完这条路,即使暴风骤雨Whatever weather, cold or warm随他是什么,严寒或酷暑Just let you know that, you're not alone只想你知道,你不孤独Hola if you feel that you've been down the same road如果你踏上了和我同一条路,我会和你问好(Intro)Yeah, It's been a ride...恩,就像在驰骋I guess i had to go to that place to get to this one我想我需要找到那条路Now some of you might still be in that place现在也许你还在原地If you're trying to get out, just follow me假如你想逃出去,跟我来I'll get you there我会带你去(Verse 1)You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em在我还没有写下这些时,你就可以读懂我的歌词But you won't take this thing out these words before I say 'em但直到我“说”你才能够了解这真正的含义Cause ain't no way I'm let you stop me from causing mayhem阻止我惹事是不可能的When I say 'em or do something I do it, I don't give a damn我说我想说的,做我想做的,你们爱谁谁What you think, I'm doing this for me, so f¥ck the world随你怎样,我是为了我自己,so,同上Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if a thing's stopping meI'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly别想阻止我的,我仍会坚持我自己的路,毫无怀疑的坚持And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony那些tm的看不起我的,我会连同他和他的房子一起毁掉No if ands or buts don't try to ask him why or how can he没有那些 “还有”“但是”也不用问为什么From Infinite down to the last Relapse album he's still shit and从他第一张到上一张专辑,他还是那样Whether he's on salary, paid hourly即使他是数钱数到手疼Until he bows out or he shit's his bowels out of him记得他送前妻滚出房间还是他遭受穿肠痛苦Whichever comes first, for better or worse到来的哪一个,好的或者糟糕的He's married to the game, like a fuck you for christmas他的婚姻就像儿戏,就像圣诞节的诅咒His gift is a curse, forget the earth he's got the urge他的礼物就是诅咒,失去了世界,他却受到了启发To pull his dick from the dirt and fuck the universe从灰尘中插入他的d,F整个宇宙(Hook)I'm not afraid to take a standEverybody come take my handWe'll walk this road together, through the stormWhatever weather, cold or warmJust let you know that, you're not aloneHolla if you feel that you've been down the same road(Verse 2)Ok quit playin' with the scissors and shit, and cut the crapok停止疯狂的发疯I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in the rhythm for you to know it's a rap我其实不应该给这些文字节奏,这tm的是rapYou said you was king, you lied through your teeth你说你是国王,你嘴上还淌粪呢For that fuck your feelings, instead of getting crowned you're getting capped去你m的那些灵感,没有歌迷,你tm 的只有摆范儿And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back那些歌迷啊,我回来了,我照着你们!I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact我对天发誓,不再回到那个承诺Let's be honest, that last Relapse CD was "ehhhh"说实话,上张专辑只是开胃Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground也许我的发信很土Relax, I ain't going back to that now放松我现在可不是了All I'm tryna say is get back, click-clack BLAOW我创造新的回归Cause I ain't playin' around因为我玩够了There's a game called circle and I don't know how有个游戏叫轮回,我还没搞懂I'm way too up to back down上过天堂下过地狱But I think I'm still tryna figure this crap out但是这次我还是想真的释放一次Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn't曾经我以为我找到了目标,但是现在我想还没有This fucking black cloud's still follow's me around这tm糟糕的环境还是污染着我But it's time to exercise these demons但& 是该和这些魔鬼玩玩的时候了These motherfuckers are doing jumping jacks now!现在这些go娘养的成了我的活条尸(Hook)I'm not afraid to take a standEverybody come take my handWe'll walk this road together, through the stormWhatever weather, cold or warmJust let you know that, you're not aloneHolla if you feel that you've been down the same road(Bridge)And I just can't keep living this way这样的方式我无法接受So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage如今我苏醒,即将挣脱牢笼I'm standing up, Imma face my demons我俯视那些小鬼I'm manning up, Imma hold my ground爷是真正的爷们,我决不让步I've had enough, now I'm so fed up我吃饱喝足了Time to put my life back together right now现在该是我回到舞台的时候了(Verse 3)It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me我的歌变干净我,也许你觉得我为我自己Admittedly i probably did it subliminally for you其实下意识的我是为了你们(我感动的流泪了)So I could come back a brand new me, you helped see me through所以我身边有了新的老铁,你们只要见证这一切就好And don't even realise what you did, believe me you甚至你们不需知道你们做了什么,我相信你们I been through the ringer, but they can do little to the middle finger我挣脱了圈套,他们对于我 的中指无能为力I think I got a tear in my eye, I feel like the king ofMy world, haters can make like bees with no stingers, and drop dead我想我的眼睛湿润了,我就是国王!小B宰字就是没有翅膀的蜜蜂,一下就摔死No more beef flingers, no more drama from now on, I promise我保证,从现在起没有和我叫嚣的了To focus soley on handling my responsibility's as a father现在我只关注我的掌上明珠,我是个父亲So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof like my daughters and raise it我庄严的发誓,我将成为我女儿们的靠山,并且养育他们You couldn't lift a single shingle lonelyCause the way I feel怎么让一块小石头感受我感受的孤独呢, I'm strong enough to go to the clubPut a ??? and lift the whole liquor counter up我足矣去酒吧。。。喝光台前的烈酒Cause I'm raising the bar, 因为那酒吧是我的啊I shoot for the moonBut I'm too busy gazing at stars, I feel amazing and我可以朝着月亮射击,但此时我凝望着天空的繁星,好美啊而且。。。。。。。。
这好像是not afraid吧
it's been the longest winter without you没有你这是一个最长的冬季i didn't know where to turn to我不知道要转向哪里see somehow i can't forget you不知为什么我不能忘记你after all that we've been through在我们所有的经历之后going 离开coming过来thought i heard a knock(whose there, noone?)好像听到了敲击声(谁在)thinking that (i deserve it)想(我应得到的)now i have realised 现在我明白了that i really didn't knoooooow我真的不知道if you didn't notice是否你注意到了you mean everything (quickly i'm learning)你指的每一件事(很快我学会了)to love again (all i know is)再次爱你(我所知道的是)i'm be ooooook 我很好(chorus)thought i couldn't live without you我想我的生活不能没有你it's going to hurt when it heals too 当它康复时却再次受到伤害oh yeaah (it'll all get better in time)(时间会让它变好)even though i really love you即使我真的爱你i'm gonna smile because i deserve too 我会微笑因为我值得oooh(it'll all get better in time)(verse)i couldn't turn on the tv我不能换台without something that would remind me没有一些事情可以提醒我was it all that easy?它会全部变得简单吗?to just put us out your feeling将我们排除在你的感觉中if i'm dreamin如果我能做梦don't want to let it (hurt my feelings)不会让他(伤害我的感觉)but that's the past (i believe it)但那是过去(我相信)(chorus)thought i couldn't live without youit's gonna hurt when it heals too oooh yeah(it'll all get better in time)even though i really love youi'm gonna smile because i deserve too oooooh(it'll all get better in time)(bridge)since there's no more you and me 自从不再有你和我(no more you and me)this time i let you go so i can be free这次我让你走所以我得到了自由and live my life how it should be活在生活应该的样子(no no no no no no)no matter how hard it isi will be fine without youyes i will(chorus)thought i couldn't live without youit's gonna hurt when it heals toooooh(it'll all get better in time)even though i really loved youi'm gonna smile cos i deserve too yes i do
Yeah I know sometimes things may not always make sense to you right now
我知道有些事情对现在的你而言并不总是有意义 But hey, what daddy always tell you?
&但是``嘿~~老爸总是告诉你什么?Straighten up little soldier
振作起来,小斗士 Stiffen up that upper lip
咬紧你的嘴唇 What you crying about?
你哭什么呢?You got me
你还有我 Hailie I know you miss your mom and I know you miss your dad
&Halie 我知道你想念你的妈妈,想念你的爸爸Well I'm gone but I'm trying to give you the life that I never had
可是``我却被迫离开,但是我在尽力给你一种我从未有过的生活 I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh
&我真能看见你的悲伤,甚至在你强装着微笑,摆出一副笑脸的时候 I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry
我真能从你眼眸的最深处察觉你想哭的冲动 Cuz you're scared, I ain't there?
&因为你惊恐万分,是我没在那儿的原因? Daddy's with you in your prayers
&我其实就在你虔诚的祈祷声中 No more crying, wipe them tears
&所以请别再哭泣,拭干泪水罢 Daddy's here, no more nightmares
爸爸就在那儿,不会再有梦魇了 We gon' pull together through it, we gon' do it
&我们携手度过暗夜,我们能够做到的 Laney uncles crazy, aint he?
Laney 叔叔疯了,是吗? Yeah but he loves you girl and you better know it
是的,可是他是爱你的,你应该知道 We're all we got in this world
在这世界上,我们拥有的只有我们自己的灵魂 When it spins, when it swirls
当它旋转,当它环绕 When it whirls, when it twirls
当它周转,当它萦绕 Two little beautiful&girls
两个可爱美丽的小女孩Lookin' puzzled, in a daze
&看上去很困惑,很迷茫 I know it's confusing you
我知道它扰乱了你们的心智 Daddy's always on the move, mamma's always on the news
爸爸总徘徊在流浪的旅途中,妈妈总出现在时髦的新闻上 I try to keep you sheltered from it but somehow it seems
我尝试着把你荫庇在我的保护中,可是不知道为什么 The harder that I try to do that, the more it backfires on me
&我越是竭尽全力,越是事与愿违 All the things growing up his daddy that he had to see
他的爸爸亲身经历的那些苦痛使他成长起来 Daddy don't want you to see but you see just as much as he did
爸爸不愿你再承受,但是你亲历的却和他一样坎坷&We did not plan it to be this way, your mother and me
我们并不想为你设计如此前途的,我和你妈妈都不想But things have gotten so bad between us
但是事情却无情的在我们之间导演得这么糟糕 I don't see us ever being together ever again
我再也寻不回曾经共享天伦的美妙时光了 Like we used to be when we was teenagers
就象我和她曾经的豆蔻年华 But then of course everything always happens for a reason
但是所有的错误的发生全只在一个原因 I guess it was never meant to be
我想,这个错误从未打算被修正 But it's just something we have no control over and that's what destiny is
有些东西是我们自己无法去操控的,这便是命运的定义 But no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep
还是别难过了,放松你的神经去好好睡一觉罢 Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream
也许某天当我们苏醒时,发现昨天的苦闷不过只是一场梦 [Chorus] Now hush little baby, don't you cry
&好罢,小女孩,安静下来罢。你还在流泪? Everything's gonna be alright
未来的一切总会好转的 Stiffen that upperlip up little lady, i told you
紧紧咬住你的唇,小女士,我告诉过你了 Daddy's here to hold ya through the night
爸爸就在身边,用双手圈住你,熬过这寂寥长夜 I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why
我知道妈妈现在已经莫名其妙的远走高飞 We feel how we feel inside
我们能触摸自己的心房 It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby
有一点歇斯底里,亲爱的宝贝 But i promise momma's gon' be alright
但我向你许诺,妈妈现在还好好的呢 It's funny
真搞笑 I remember back one year when daddy had no money
我至今仍能清楚的记得有一年爸爸身无分文,不名一钱
Mommy wrapped the Christmas presents up
&妈妈把圣诞礼物包裹好 And stuck 'em under the tree and said some of 'em were from me
小心翼翼地挂在圣诞树上并且说,有些是你爸爸为你准备的 Cuz daddy couldn't buy 'em
就因为爸爸买不起他们啊! I'll never forget that Christmas I sat up the whole night crying
我无助的呆坐着,圣诞节一整晚的泪水就这样淌在我的记忆中 Cuz daddy felt like a bum, see daddy had a job
&爸爸成了个乞丐,梦呓着一份好的工作 But his job was to keep the food on the table for you and mom
可是他的工作仅仅只能为你和你妈妈带来餐桌上单薄的吃的东西而已,糊口而已 And at the time every house that we lived in Either kept getting broke into and robbed
那时侯甚至我们住的每一间房还都被盗贼破门而入,席卷一空&&Or shot up on the block and your mom was saving money for you in a jar
他们把你妈妈为你储钱的罐子丢弃在大街上 Tryna start a piggy bank for you so you could go to college
那是一个为了你能够上大学的小猪存钱罐 Almost had a thousand dollars till someone broke in and stole it
他们夺去它的时候里面已经有几千美元了,全都不翼而飞 And I know it hurt so bad it broke your momma's heart
我知道这样的事简直要把你妈妈的心击碎了啊 And it seemed like everything was just startin' to fall apart
似乎一切都征兆着要毁灭的开始 Mom and dad was arguin' a lot so momma moved back
妈妈和爸爸大吵了一架,接着妈妈就独自搬回原来的家去了 On the Chalmers in the flat one bedroom apartment
就是Chalmers大街上一座只有一间卧室的逼仄的公寓 And dad moved back to the other side of 8 Mile on Novara
爸爸也搬去了Novara的8mile街的另一边 And that's when daddy went to California with his CD and met Dr. Dre
那时候爸爸也带着录制了他说唱的CD去了加利福尼亚,遇见了Dr.Dre And flew you and momma out to see me
你和你妈妈乘航班来探望我 But daddy had to work, you and momma had to leave me
可是爸爸需要工作,你和你妈妈等不及,只好离去 Then you started seeing daddy on the T.V. and momma didn't like it
从此你就只能从电视上看见你的爸爸,妈妈却讨厌这些东西 And you and Laney were to young to understand it
你和Laney当时还小,并不能懂得发生的一切 Papa was a rollin' stone, momma developed a habit
爸爸是一颗永远向前滚动,决不停滞的顽石;**妈妈养成了一些习惯 And it all happened too fast for either one of us to grab it
那一切都发生得太快,我们之间的任何一个人都无能为力去攫取它 I'm just sorry you were there and had to witness it first hand
我真的很抱歉你没能在那第一时间目睹这些 Cuz all I ever wanted to do was just make you proud
我曾经极力想达成的,就是想让你感觉骄傲 Now I'm sittin in this empty house, just reminiscing
如今我坐在空房子里,与孤独为伍,能做的唯有沉溺于回忆 Lookin' at your baby pictures, it just trips me out
欣赏着你年幼时的照相,我就象吸食了毒品一样产生斑斓的幻觉 To see how much you both have grown, it's almost like you're sisters now
看着你们一天天成长,现在情同姐妹了 Wow, guess you pretty much are and daddy's still here
WOW```想像着你们的纯真美丽,爸爸其实就在身旁 Laney I'm talkin' to you too, daddy's still here
Laney我也告诉你,爸爸就在身旁 I like the sound of that, yeah
我喜欢这天籁之声,是的。 It's got a ring to it don't it?
就象叩开天堂之门的金铃铛,不是吗? Shh, momma's only gone for the moment
呵呵``妈妈只不过是暂时走开了一会儿 [Chorus] And if you ask me too
如果你们想要一份礼物 Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird
爸爸会送给你们一只仿声鸟 I'mma give you the world
我也会把全世界都送给你们 I'mma buy a diamond ring for you
我还要买只钻戒给你们 I'mma sing for you
我还要还要为你纵情歌唱啊! I'll do anything for you to see you smile
为你做任何事情,只需你以微笑回报 And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine
如果那仿声鸟不鸣叫,钻戒不闪耀 I'mma break that birdies neck
我就要扭断那些鸟的脖子 I'd go back to the jewler who sold it to ya
我就要去找那些珠宝商们的茬 And make him eat every carat don't fuck with dad&
让他们一克拉一克拉给我吃下去,不敢再他妈的蒙骗你爸爸
好长— —!!!&&
better in time 里的rap是 mocking bird 里的 副歌歌词网上有的。
&这首remix的
Em那段:&&&&&& Yeah& I know sometimes things may not always make sense to you right now& 我知道有时候事情并不能如你所愿& But hey, what'd daddy always tell you?& 但是嘿,爸爸怎么跟你说来的?& Straighten up little soldier& 挺起身来,小战士。& Stiffen up that upper lip& 坚强些!& What you crying about?& 你哭什么?& You got me? & 听懂我说什么了吗?& Hailie, I know u miss your mom& 海莉(女儿名字),我知道你想你妈妈& And I know u miss your dad when I'm gone& 也知道我离开的时候你想念爸爸& But I'm tryin' to give you the life that I never had& 但是我正在努力给你一个我从来没有享受过的生活& I can see your sad& 我看到你的悲伤& Even when you smile& 就算你微笑时& Even when you laugh& 就算你大笑时& I can see it in your eyes& 我可以从你眼里看到& Deep inside you wanna cry& 你心里很想哭& Cuz you're scared& 因为你害怕& I ain't there?& 可是我不是在这儿吗?& Daddy's with you in your prayers& 只要你希望,爸爸就和你在一起& No more cryin'& 不要再哭了& Wipe them tears& 擦掉眼泪& Daddy's here& 爸爸在这儿& No more nightmares& 不再有噩梦& We gonna pull together through it,We gon' do it& 我们一起度过长夜,我们可以做到& Lainie's uncle's crazy ain't he, yeah& lainie叔叔挺疯狂的吧,嗯(指lainie的叔叔开枪自杀)& But he loves you girl and you better know it& 但是你要知道,他很爱你们。(这里的“你们”指“Hailie和Lainie&EM的侄女&”)& We're all we got in this world& 我们都会明白一些道理 & When it spins& 当世界旋转的时候& When it swirls& 快速的旋转& When it whirls& 飞快的旋转& When it twirls& 急速的旋转& Two little beautiful girls& 两个漂亮的小女孩& Lookin' puzzled, in a daze& 看得眼花缭乱& I know it's confusing you& 我知道这让你们很迷惑& Daddy's always on the move& 爸爸总是不在家& Mama's always on the news& 妈妈总是出现在新闻上& I try to keep you sheltered from it& 我一直试图遮掩不让你接触到& But somehow it seems, the harder that I try to do that,The more it backfires on me& 我努力的想让你们远离这些,但是好象我越努力这么做,就越事与愿违& All the things, growin' up& 成长时遇到的一切& As daddy, daddy had to see& 我是爸爸,爸爸必须去面对& Daddy don't want you to see& 爸爸不想让你了解这些& But you see just as much as he did& 但是你却知道得跟我一样多& We did not plan it to be this way ,Your mother and me& 妈妈和我都不希望这样& But things have got so bad between us& 有些事情已经使我们之间的感情恶化& I don't see us ever being Together ever again& 我再也不会看到我们在一起& Like we used to be like when we was teenagers& 就像我们年轻时候的那样& But then of course& 但是当然& Everything always happen for a reason& 总是事出有因& I guess it was never meant to be& 我从没想过我们会变成现在这样& But it's just something& 然而这就是就是那些& We have no control over& 我们没办法控制的东西& And that's what destiny is& 而这就是命运& But no more worries& 但是,不用担心& Rest your head and go to sleep& 躺下,睡觉吧& Maybe one day we'll wake up& 或许某天醒来& And this will all just be a dream& 我们发现这一切只是一个梦Leona Lewis那段:I couldn't turn on the TV 我不能打开电视& Without something there to 不需要什么东西& remind me 来提醒我& Was it all that easy? 一切都很简单?& To just put aside your feelings 就是将"我们"排除在你的感情之外& If I'm dreaming 如果我是在做梦& Don't wanna laugh 我不想让它& (hurt my feelings) (伤害我的感情)& But that's the path (I believe it) 但它已经是过去 (我相信它)& And I know that time will heal it 而且我知道, 时间会使它痊愈& If you didn't notice 如果你没注意过& boy you mean everything 你意味着一切& (quickly i'm learning) (我很快认识到)& Oooh to love again (All i know is)(我都知道)& I'm gon' be OK 我会过得很好& Thought I couldn't live without you 只是不能没有你& It's gonna hurt when it heals too 痊愈的同时也会痛& Oooh yeah& (It'll all get better in time) (一切都会好起来)& And even though I really love you 尽管我是真的爱你& I'm gonna smile 我会微笑& cause I deserve too ooh 因为我值得& (It'll all get better in time) (一切都会好起来)最后,2Pac那段: Pour out some liquor and I reminsce, cause through the drama& I can always depend on my mama& And when it seems that I'm hopeless& You say the words that can get me back in focus& When I was sick as a little kid& To keep me happy there's no limit to the things you did& And all my childhood memories& Are full of all the sweet things you did for me& And even though I act craaazy& I gotta thank the Lord that you made me& There are no words that can express how I feel& You never kept a secret, always stayed real& And I appreciate, how you raised me& And all the extra love that you gave me& I wish I could take the pain away& If you can make it through the night there's a brighter day& Everything will be alright if ya hold on& It's a struggle everyday, gotta roll on& And there's no way I can pay you back& But my plan is to show you that I understand& You are appreciated& 倒些酒,我开始回忆& 喝一杯我仍可以继续& 哦,我的妈妈& 每当我看起来失望无助& 你说些话来让我重燃希望& 当我病了,像个小孩& 为了让我高兴起来,似乎被限制的所有事情& 你都做到& 所有那些童年岁月的回忆& 填满你给的甜蜜& 甚至当我发狂& 我都要感谢你让我找回自尊& 已经找不到词语,可以表达我的感受& 你从不掩饰,你总是保持真实& 我感激你如此将我带大& 这所有额外的你给我的爱& 我希望用它们将痛苦驱赶& 如果你可以这样出现在我人生的黑夜& 那将是个明亮的白昼& 所有的一切都会好起来的,只要你坚持下去& 每天都在挣扎,我们要继续& 而我没有任何的方式来回报你& 但是我的行动告诉你我知道了& 你是如此的伟大
Better In Time (Remix)
EMINEM
yeah
i know sometimes things may not always make sense to you right now
but hey, what daddy always tell you?
straighten up little soldier
stiffen up that upper lip
what you crying about?
you got me

hailie i know you miss your mom and i know you miss your dad
well i&m gone but i&m trying to give you the life that i never had
i can see you&re sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh
i can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry
cuz you&re scared, i ain&t there?
daddy&s with you in your prayers
no more crying, wipe them tears
daddy&s here, no more nightmares
we gon& pull together through it, we gon& do it
laney uncles crazy, aint he?
yeah but he loves you girl and you better know it
we&re all we got in this world
when it spins, when it swirls
when it whirls, when it twirls
two little beautiful girls
lookin& puzzled, in a daze
i know it&s confusing you
daddy&s always on the move, mamma&s always on the news
i try to keep you sheltered from it but somehow it seems
the harder that i try to do that, the more it backfires on me
all the things growing up his daddy that he had to see
daddy don&t want you to see but you see just as much as he did
we did not plan it to be this way, your mother and me
but things have gotten so bad between us
i don&t see us ever being together ever again
like we used to be when we was teenagers
but then of course everything always happens for a reason
i guess it was never meant to be
but it&s just something we have no control
over and that&s what destiny is
but no more worries, rest your head an
d go to sleep
maybe one day we&ll wake up and this will all just be a dream

Leona Lewis
Thought I couldn&t live without you 
It&s gonna hurt when it heals too 
Oooh yeah(It&ll all get better in time) 
Even though I really love you 
I&m gonna smile because I deserve too oooooh(It&ll all get better in time) 

(Bridge) 

Since there&s no more you and me (No more you and me) 
This time I let you go so I can be free 
And Live my life how it should be(No No No No No No) 
No matter how hard it is 
I will be fine without you 
Yes I Will 

(Chorus) 

It&s gonna hurt when it heals too 
Oooh(It&ll all get better in time) 
Even though I really loved you 
I&m gonna smile cos I deserve too yes I do(It&ll all get better in time) 

It&s gonna hurt when it heals too yeaaaah Ooooh oooooh (It&ll all get better in time) 
Even though I really loved you 
Going to smile cos I deserve too Ooooooh (It&ll all get better....)

2pac
Was it the liquor, that makes me act blind, times that I&m with her 
Anonymous pictures of other niggaz tryin to kiss her 
Will I love her or shall I diss her? 
I&m sick of this scandalous shit I deal wit 
Tryin to paint a perfect picture 
My memories of jealousy no longer carefree 
Cause so much bullshit your girlfriends keep tellin me 
I&m on tour, but now my bedroom&s an open door 
So it got me thinkin, what am I tryin for? 
When I was young I was so very dumb, eager to please 
a lil&, trick on a mission tryin to get (((him a peace))) 
Me and my niggaz is thug niggaz, former known drug dealers 
We don&t love bitches and believe, they don&t love niggaz 
I gotta blame my attraction 
But you became a distraction, a threat to my paper stackin 
I thought you changed but now I know 
Can&t turn a hoe into a housewife, baby
原唱是莱昂纳,EM的是他自己混音的
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 eminem女儿 的文章

随机推荐