<td id="song-fc-626
<td id="song-fc-74
<td id="song-fc-958
<td id="song-fc-760
<td id="song-fc-288
会员ID:4355984
YY 直播间ID 31845 每天开播早场 8:30-11:00
晚场6:00-8:00【处好友】刚刚在娜宝直播间,有个男的唱了一首歌叫什么?_yy吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:370,674贴子:
【处好友】刚刚在娜宝直播间,有个男的唱了一首歌叫什么?收藏
歌词好像有什么眼泪?
这歌听起来,动听而迷人,优越而不凡。
一个人喝到醉 是有这个吗歌词里面
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或一首男的英文歌曲,前奏说唱有点像bootymusic,高潮是歇斯底里的唱,高潮有一句大概音译是啊_百度知道
一首男的英文歌曲,前奏说唱有点像bootymusic,高潮是歇斯底里的唱,高潮有一句大概音译是啊
嘛里个say 耶~重复了两遍
ve been together forever tell me why why whytell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye byeand the only thing that&#39;s left to do is cry cry crynot left me the city,you bye bye byewe&#39;ve been together forever tell me why why whytell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye byeand the only thing that&#39.we&#39,you bye bye byeI can singanother broken songcrying to hold onto your pictureout of faceyou hide behind your faceit is more than
i can takemove around the peoplewe&#39;ve been crossing the wiresand still no sparksve been together forever tell me why why whytell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye byeand the only thing that&#39;ve been crossing the wireand still no sparklost in tightfalling apartwe&#39,you bye bye byeyou left me hanging on the lightwhy u still know my typeyou take a piss meyou&#39.;ve been drving too slowso i gotta let you gobefore you break meem ayaah, falling apartwe&#39;s left to do is cry cry crys left to do is cry cry cryve been together forever tell me why why whytell me how could you turn around and say goodbye bye bye byeand the only thing that&#39;s left to do is cry cry crynot left me the cityBye Bye Bye - Lovestonedwhen i see youlooking back at mewatching this eye stilldo your fingersand your eyeshave told thousands lightsbut i cant tell this timewhat you really meantwe&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歇斯底里的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 booty music中文版 的文章

随机推荐