(狐狸叫)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小孩儿外文唱的一首歌吧,被人当作手机铃声了,我听了挺不错,不知道啥歌第一句就是I FUCK YOU..._百度知道
小孩儿外文唱的一首歌吧,被人当作手机铃声了,我听了挺不错,不知道啥歌第一句就是I FUCK YOU...
提问者采纳
首歌,知道.I WANNA FUCK YOU.
提问者评价
小女孩。不是这首
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
拜托:句歌词要写完整才知道说哪首歌呀
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌第一句是
有一首歌第一句是
有一首歌第一句是“如果我是你心中的一首歌”是男女合唱的,请问名字叫什么,希望知道的朋友告诉我!!!!
不区分大小写匿名
王力宏跟selina的
你是我心内的一首歌
王力宏的你是我心中的一首歌
王力宏-你是我心内的一首歌女声:Selina[00:00.84]王:你是我心内的一首歌王:心间开启花一朵S:你是我生命的一首歌S:想念汇成一条河王:点在我心内的一首歌王:不要只是个过客S:在我生命留下一首歌S:不论结局会如何合:好想问你合:对我到底有没有动心合:沉默太久S:只会让我不小心犯错王:不小心犯错S:点在我心内的一首歌S:不要只是个过客王:在我生命留下一首歌王:不论结局会如何合:你是我心内的一首歌合:心间开启花一朵合:你是我生命的一首歌S:想念汇成一条河王:想念汇成一条河S:好想问你 王:好想问你S:对我到底有没有动心王:对我到底有没有动心S:沉默太久 王:沉默太久S:只会让我不小心犯错王:不小心犯错合:点在我心内的一首歌合:不要只是个过客合:在我生命留下一首歌合:不论结局会如何
《你是我心内的一首歌》
你是我心内的一首歌
你是我心中的一首歌
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首歌的开始是 .HAHAha fuck you_百度知道
有一首歌的开始是 .HAHAha fuck you
是一首HI-POP .. 英文歌.
是不是Michael Jackson的《Black or white》?americahahahawe love youhow many people are proud to be citizensof this beautiful country of ours?the stripes and the stars for the rights of menwho have died for the protect?the women and men who have broke their necksfor the freedem of speech the united states governmenthas sworn to upholdyo, i want everyone to listen to the words of this songor so we're told...verse #1i never woulda dreamed in a million years id seeso many mutha fuckin people who feel like mewho share the same viewsand the same exact beliefsits like a fuckin army marchin in back of meso many lives i touchedso much anger aimed at no perticular directionjust sprays and spraysstraight through your radio wavsit plays and playstill it stays stuck in your headfor days and dayswho woulda thought standin in this mirrorbleachin my hair wit some peroxidereachin for a t shirt to wearthat i would catipult to the fore-front of rap like thishow can i predict my wordsand have an impact like thisi musta struck a chord wit somebody up in the officecuz congress keeps tellin mei aint causin nuttin but problemsand now they sayin im in trouble wit the governmentim lovin iti shovelled shit all my lifeand now im dumpin it onchoruswhite americai could be one of ur kidswhite americalittle erik looks just like thiswhite americaerica loves my shiti go to trllook how many hugs i getverse #2look at these eyes baby blue baby just like urselfif they were brownshady lose shady sits on the shelfbut shadys cuteshady knew shady's dimples would helpmake ladies swoon baby(ooo baby)look at myself!lets do the mathif i was black i woulda sold halfi aint have to graduatefrom lincoln high school to know thatbut i can rap so fuck schoolim too cool to go backgimme the micshow me where the fuckin studio's atwhen i was undergroundno one gave a fuck i was whiteno lables wanted to sign mealmost gave up, i was like &fuck it&until i met drethe only one who looked pastgave me a chanceand i lit a fire up under his asshelped him get back to the topevery fan black that i got功定哆剐馨溉鹅税珐粳was probly hisin exchange for every white fan that he's gotlike damn we just swappedsittin back look at this shit wowim like &my skin,is it startin to work to my benifit now?&verse #3see the problem is i speak to suberban kidswho otherwisewoulda never knew these words existthese moms probly woulda never gave 2 squirts of pisstill i created so much mutha fuckin turbulencestraight out the tuberight into ya livin rooms i cameand kids flippedwhen they knew i was produced by drethats all it tookand they were instantly hooked right inand they connected wit me too cuz i looked like themthats why they put my lyrics up under this microscopesearchin wit a fine toothed combits like this rope waitin to choketightenin around my throatwatchin me while i write this like &i dont like this, no!&all i hear islyrics lyrics constant controversysponsors workin round the clockto try to stop my concerts earlysurely hip hop is never a problemin harlem only in bostonafter it bothered ya fathersof daughters startin to blossomnow im catchin the flack from these activistswhen they ragginactin like im the 1st rapper to smack a bitch and say faggotshitjust look at me like im ya closest pala poster childthe mutha fuckin spokesman now!chorusoutroso to the parents of americai am the damager aimed at little ericato attack her characterthe ring leader of the circus of worthless pawnssent to lead the march right up to the steps of congressand piss on the lawns of the whitehouseto burn the casket and replace itwith a parental advisory stickerto spit liquor in the faces of this democracy of hipocracyfuck you ms cheeneyfuck you tipper gorefuck you with the freeness of speechthis divided states of embarrasment will allow me to havefuck youhahaha!im just playin america, you know i love you
其他类似问题
hahaha的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌是鸡叫的 的文章

随机推荐