【求一首歌】歌词中有dancing queen mv、tonight等

歌词里有:“supper dancing queen”的一首歌_百度知道
歌词里有:“supper dancing queen”的一首歌
提问者采纳
壁花姐--阿雅零用钱存久等今洒光劲爆舞邀我今晚热力场先疯狂 shopping 亮片洋装买打再猎双高跟鞋摇摆舞姿绝火辣敷脸保湿面膜 oh my face 晶莹剔透洗柔柔亮亮泡澡闪闪 mm再画彩妆亮粉打底 pretty baby 魅力四射自已都喊 wow推窗吸取太阳热度信指数狂飙扬party 闹我登场屋顶抓掉a-hahaoh. i am a super dancing queen美男都我倾倒苍蝇身边绕啊绕没间照顾oh i am the super dancing queen热舞风采太美妙(妙妙妙)没谁能比我花俏金乘五神魂颠倒没谁能比我花俏薄圆虫神魂颠倒没谁能比我花俏男全都神魂颠倒真 sexy 搞全场温度升高男盯着我脸红害差赶快跑掉don't worry 趁空档喝杯奶茶坐坐我漫经眼神飘 bingo 目标oh 真帅气发烧配我恰鹿乱咬等及热恋跑快走快走我碎碎念着走走朝我步步逼近转身却绕我直接走进隔壁男厕所原我朵壁花家都笑我 ha
提问者评价
就是这个。。。
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
阿雅壁花姐
是她们试音的时候和表演的时候唱的,歌词中有一句是:i’m the queen tonight. Second Chance - 严正花
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首 FM87.9 日 放过的一首歌 是欧美的,歌词里好像有3个连续的ICE ICE ICE 我只是听到这么_百度知道
求一首 FM87.9 日 放过的一首歌 是欧美的,歌词里好像有3个连续的ICE ICE ICE 我只是听到这么
求一首 FM87.9 日 放过的一首歌 是欧美的,歌词里好像有3个连续的ICE ICE ICE 我只是听到这么乏法催盒诎谷挫贪旦楷唱
不知道歌词具体是这么拼写的
是早上飞鱼秀放的一首歌
提问者采纳
Usher 乏法催盒诎谷挫贪旦楷ft.Pitbull – DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again不知道是不是哦,今天听的时候突然听到eyes eyes eyes比较像~你听下~试听及下载:
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
建议在广播钓台的网站上去收听一下 仔细听听 再搜索一下 就能知道什么歌啦
建议在广播钓台的网站上去收听一下 仔细听听 再搜索一下 就能知道什么歌啦
歌手是lights,歌名是ice
ice queen男的唱的还是女的唱的··
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌....最近新出的 歌词有WHO WE ARE 和 LIKE SUPER STAR ....别的听的不太清楚_百度知道
求一首歌....最近新出的 歌词有WHO WE ARE 和 LIKE SUPER STAR ....别的听的不太清楚
求首歌....近新 歌词WHO WE ARE
BABY I WILL SUPER STAR ....别听太清楚 男唱
男唱...RAP~
James BluntThere is an empty space in the chair tonightCause he don't feel rightThere are stormclouds brewing at the back of his mindAs he steps outsideHe will be twenty in a weekBut he's old for his yearsHe's had many of thoseTo confront his own fearsBut his father's not the man he'd like to grow up to beAnd his mother isn't growing old gracefullyHe says times like these I don't want to be a superstarCause reality tv killed them all in americaOh the sun always shines in a magazineTonight can we be free to be who we really areThere is an empty space between the lines tonightAnd it burns so brightAnd the angry silence that he throws on the floorSays he don't care anymoreHe had money for the truthBut love's a lot moreAnd the answer's is not the one he was looking forHis father's not the man he'd like to grow up to beAnd his mother is his mother reluctantlyHe says times like these I don't want to be a superstarCause reality tv killed them all in americaOh the sun always shines in a magazineTonight can we be free to be who we really areHe says times like these I don't want to be a superstarCause reality tv killed them all in americaOh the sun always shines in a magazineTonight can we be free to be who we really are
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
《We R Who We R 》We are who we areHot and dangerousIf you’re one of us, then roll with us‘Cause we make the hipsters fall in loveAnd we’ve got hot-pants on enoughAnd yes of course because we’re running this town just like a clubAnd no, you don’t wanna mess with usGot Jesus on my necklaceI’ve got that glitter on my eyesStockings ripped all up the sideLooking sick and sexy-fiedSo let’s go-o-o (Let’s go!)Tonight we’re going hardJust like the world is oursWe’re tearin’ it apartYou know we’re superstarsWe are who we are!We’re dancing like we’re dumbOur bodies go numbWe’ll be forever youngYou know we’re superstarsWe are who we are!DJ turn it upIt’s about damn time to live it upI’m so sick of being so seriousIt’s making my brain delirious!I’m just talkin’ truthI’m telling you ’bout the s— we doWe’re sellin’ our clothes, sleepin’ in carsDressin’ it down, hittin’ on dudes (HARD!)I’ve got that glitter on my eyesStockings ripped all up the sideLooking sick and sexy-fiedSo let’s go-o-o (Let’s go!)Tonight we’re going hardJust like the world is oursWe’re tearin’ it apartYou know we’re superstarsWe are who we are!We’re dancing like we’re dumbOur bodies go numbWe’ll be forever youngYou know we’re superstarsWe are who we are!DJ turn it upDJ turn it upDJ turn it upDJ turn it upTonight we’re going hardJust like the world is oursWe’re tearin’ it apartYou know we’re superstarsWe are who we are!We’re dancing like we’re dumbOur bodies go numbWe’ll be forever youngYou know we’re superstarsWe are who we are!OW!载址:
Keep Yourself Alive
皇后乐队(Queen) ——里面有类似歌词,但不是新出的。
number 1 fan?Dima Bilan的歌,
Toy box&&superstar&&
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Dancing Queen--可是《冬季恋歌》里面放的一首歌哦
查看 (800)
曲名:Dancing queen歌手:ABBA专辑:Arrivalyou can dance you can jive having the time of your life ooh see that girl watch that scene dig in the dancing queen friday night and the lights are low looking out for the place to go where they play the right music getting in the swing you come in to look for a king anybody could be that guy night is young and the music's high with a bit of rock music everything is fine you're in the mood for a dance and when you get the chance... you are the dancing queen young and sweet only seventeen dancing queen feel the beat from the tambourine you can dance you can jive having the time of your life ooh see that girl watch that scene dig in the dancing queen you're a teaser, you turn 'em on leave them burning and then you're gone looking out for another, anyone will do you're in the mood for a dance and when you get the chance... you are the dancing queen young and sweet only seventeen dancing queen feel the beat from the tambourine you can dance you can jive having the time of your life ooh see that girl watch that scene dig in the dancing queen dig in the dancing queen &
楼主最新博客

我要回帖

更多关于 dancing queen 歌词 的文章

随机推荐