其他类似问题
敢死队的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁敢死队3 42分钟去沙漠找马里诺的插曲是什么?第一句 Now you don't know me_百度知道
敢死队3 42分钟去沙漠找马里诺的插曲是什么?第一句 Now you don't know me
沪伐高和薨古胳汰供咯42分钟去沙漠找马里诺的插曲是什么?第一句 Now you don't know me。
Every Day Is Exactly The Same-Nine Inch Nails顺便送上歌词i believe i can see the futurebecause i repeat the same routinei think i used to have a purposethen again, that might have been a dreami think i used to have a voicenow i never make a soundi just do 沪伐高和薨古胳汰供咯what i’ve been toldi really don’t want them to come aroundoh, no.every day is exactly the sameevery day is exactly the samethere is no love here and there is no painevery day is exactly the samei can feel their eyes are watchingin case i lose myself againsometimes i think i’m happy heresometimes, yeah, i still pretendi can’t remember how this got startedbut i can tell you exactly how it will end.every day is exactly the sameevery day is exactly the samethere is no love here and there is no painevery day is exactly the same(spoken)i’m writing on a little piece of paperi’m hoping someday you might findwell, i’ll hide it behind somethingthey won’t look behindi am still inside herea little bit comes bleeding throughi wish this could have been any other waybut i just don’t know, i don’t know,what else i can do…every day is exactly the sameevery day is exactly the samethere is no love here and there is no painevery day is exactly the same(chorus repeats)every day is the same!
你看过敢死队3没?能确认一下,看你歌词就没有我提那句
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁敢死队3在42分钟见马里诺时的小插曲说唱叫什么_敢死队吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:19,423贴子:
敢死队3在42分钟见马里诺时的小插曲说唱叫什么收藏
马里诺是谁?——来自 诺基亚 Windows Phone
那个军营里的武器专家吧,那歌是LP的A light that never comes——来自 诺基亚 Windows Phone
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 敢死队3中的插曲 的文章

随机推荐