其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌里面的歌词是:where will you go ......这首歌曲叫什么_百度知道
有一首歌里面的歌词是:where will you go ......这首歌曲叫什么
歌名 where will you go歌手:babyface
专辑:babyface - a collection of his greatest hits written by Babyface (1989)We started out simple friendsThat kind of friendship never ends, no babyBut we were fortunate to care enoughWe knew just where we stoodBut soon as love appearedYou turned awayAnd you were so unsure and so afraidOf feeling what I was feelingYou were scared that loveWould blow your heart awayAnd you were certain thatIn time my love would strayWhere, where will you goAnd who, who's gonna love you like I doWhere, where will you goAnd who's gonna love like I doWhat kind of friends could we have beenIf we had kept the feelings inWhen we had made a vow to be the friendsWe were since we beganBut soon as love appearedYou turned awayAnd you were so unsure and so afraidOf feeling what I was feelingYou were scared that loveWould blow your heart awayAnd you were certain thatIn time my loveYou were thinkin' that our love was gonna strayOh tell meWhere, where will you goAnd who, who's gonna love you babyThe way that I do, now babyWhere, where will you go, where will you goAnd tell me who is gonna loveI wanna know who is gonna loveI need to know who's gonna loveWho's gonna love, who, who, who, ohWhere, where will you go, babyWho's gonna love you baby, tell meWho's gonna care for you babyWho's gonna be there for you babyWho's gonna love you like you need to be lovedOh where will you go, babyAnd who's gonna love you like I doOh I wanna know I wanna know I wanna knowLike I do
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道韩国歌曲中一首歌的名字的歌词带有BOY GO GO GO 的?去大家帮帮忙,是男组合的_百度知道
谁知道韩国歌曲中一首歌的名字的歌词带有BOY GO GO GO 的?去大家帮帮忙,是男组合的
提问者采纳
能再来点别的描述?MV看过吗??在哪听到的歌?
看过我就不用问啦。没有,就是听到的。
额。。。你只能想起boy go go的这句歌词了。。。其他什么都没有?调子啥的
提问者评价
还是谢谢你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
韩国歌曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
还有别的歌词吗
已经找到,,哈哈哈
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌的歌词是Ready to go什么什么的,是中英唱的,是女唱的好像只是有Ready to go是英文,其他是中文_百度知道
有一首歌的歌词是Ready to go什么什么的,是中英唱的,是女唱的好像只是有Ready to go是英文,其他是中文
Ready to go演唱:RTA少年组、American4(左溢)oh ~ yeah yeah~(左溢)月色如海星光起舞梦开遍满山崖迫不及待长出了一片爱寄给春暖花开(朱元冰)是谁在等待赶快大摇大摆爱起来自己主宰趁现在别发呆(左溢)微笑能把所有阴霾覆盖谁能比我们更帅爱是唯一的热带Are you ready to goAre you ready to goAre you ready谁能比我们更帅爱是唯一的热带Are you ready to goAre you ready to goAre you ready to go(徐浩)人山人海每双眼睛都是一抹水彩每颗种子都有它的未来许下洁白期待(朱元冰)是谁在等待赶快大摇大摆爱起来自己主宰趁现在别发呆(左溢)微笑能把所有阴霾覆盖谁能比我们更帅爱是唯一的热带Are you ready to goAre you ready to goAre you ready(左溢)谁能比我们更帅爱是唯一的热带 Are you ready to goAre you ready to goAre you ready to go[intermezzo] ……(左溢)谁能比我们更帅爱是唯一的热带Are you ready to goAre you ready to goAre you ready(左溢)谁能比我们更帅爱是唯一的热带Are you ready to goAre you ready to goAre you ready to go谁能比我们更帅
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
《Fort Minor - Where'd You Go》
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌词里面有left left right right go go go的歌曲名是什么?_百度知道
英文歌词里面有left left right right go go go的歌曲名是什么?
我有更好的答案
兔子舞曲啊!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌歌词是什么啊 的文章