《Outta My Head (Ay Ya恬悦》歌词
― Ashlee Simpson
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢英文歌曲里有哪些歌词写得出味道的_百度知道
英文歌曲里有哪些歌词写得出味道的
我有更好的答案
SeeYouAgain(PianoDemoVersion)-CharliePuthIt'sbeenalongdaywithoutyou,myfriendAndI'lltellyouallaboutitwhenIseeyouagainWe'vecomealongwayfromwherewebeganOh,I'lltellyouallaboutitwhenIseeyouagainWhenIseeyouagainWhy'dyouhavetoleavesosoon?Why'dyouhavetogo?Why'dyouhavetoleavemewhenIneededyouthemost?'CauseIdon'treallyknowhowtotellyouWithoutfeelingmuchworseIknowyou'reinabetterplaceButit'salwaysgonnahurtCarryonGivemeallthestrengthIneedtocarryonIt'sbeenalongdaywithoutyoumyfriendAndI'lltellyouallaboutitwhenIseeyouagainWe'vecomealongwayfromwherewebeganOh,I'lltellyouallaboutitwhenIseeyouagainWhenIseeyouagainHowdoIbreathewithoutyouI'mfeelingsocoldI'llbewaitingrighthe...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌是歌词“I love you but ineed you”是什么歌 ~_百度知道
有一首歌是歌词“I love you but ineed you”是什么歌 ~
i want you, i need you, i love you作词:Ira Kosloff - Maurice Mysels作曲: Ira Kosloff - Maurice Mysels Hold me close, hold me tightMake me thrill with delightLet me know where I stand from the startI want you, I need you, I love youWith all my heartEv'ry time that you're nearAll my cares disappearDarling, you're all that I'm living forI want you, I need you, I love youMore and moreI thought I could live without romanceBefore you came to meBut now I know thatI will go on loving you eternally Won't you please be my own?Never leave me alone'Cause I die ev'ry time we're apartI want you, I need you, I love youWith all my heartMore and moreI thought I could live without romanceI will go on loving you eternally Won't you please be my own?'Cause I die ev'ry time we're apartNever leave me aloneI want you, I need you, I love youWith all my heart
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里有iloveineedyou的韩语歌是什么歌名_百度知道
歌词里有iloveineedyou的韩语歌是什么歌名
提问者采纳
&#49552。마아에섯이애의 다각어강가 - IF (온락우마 OST)&#54728有很多呢;특째 지나비스티 연이과의아&#50976
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
韩语歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
I love you ——Just 唱的,《来自星星的你》插曲
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首韩国电视剧的插曲,中间有英文是i miss you
i love you_百度知道
一首韩国电视剧的插曲,中间有英文是i miss you
i love you
请问是哪部电视剧?歌名是什么?女生唱的
cause i die ev're aparti want you,m living fori want you:ira kosloff - maurice mysels作曲猫王的歌曲名称, i need you, you&#39, i love youwith all my heartev&#39, i love youmore and morei thought i could live without romancebefore you came to mebut now i know thati will go on loving you eternallywon'ry time that you&#39, i love you 歌手, hold me tightmake me thrill with delightlet me know where i stand from the starti want you: ira kosloff - maurice myselshold me close?never leave me alone'ry time we&#39,re all that i&#39: elvis presley作词;t re nearall my cares disappeardarling:i want you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
韩国电视剧的相关知识
其他3条回答
电视剧是on air,非常好看!插曲是davichi的水平
好象是<浪漫满屋>的插曲
叫<i think i& 但是不知道是哪个唱的这首歌很好听 我也喜欢呢
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖