一首英文的铃声 好像是有一句 you are shy ,you said ,不知道是不是有浮夸这首歌的含义。女生唱的。

有一首很经典的英文歌 最后一句好像是waiting for you 这首歌叫什么啊
有一首很经典的英文歌 最后一句好像是waiting for you 这首歌叫什么啊
Richard marx(理查德马克斯)
Right Here Waitingand i slowly go insanei hear your voice on the linebut it doesn&t stop the painif i see you next to neverhow can we say foreverwherever you gowhatever you doi will be right here waiting for youwhatever it takesor how my heart breaksi will be right here waiting for youi took for granted all the timesthat i thought would last somehowi hear the laughter i taste the tearsbut i can&t get near you nowoh can&t you see it babyyou&ve got me going crazyi wonder how we can survivethis romancebut in the end if i&m with youi&ll take the chanceoh can&t you see it babyyou&ve got me going crazywaiting for you~
你说的 这首歌叫什么名啊
Right Here Waiting
的感言:谢谢啦!!!
(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
其他回答 (2)
Richard marx(理查德马克斯)
Right Here Waitingand i slowly go insanei hear your voice on the linebut it doesn't stop the painif i see you next to neverhow can we say foreverwherever you gowhatever you doi will be right here waiting for youwhatever it takesor how my heart breaksi will be right here waiting for youi took for granted all the timesthat i thought would last somehowi hear the laughter i taste the tearsbut i can't get near you nowoh can't you see it babyyou've got me going crazyi wonder how we can survivethis romancebut in the end if i'm with youi'll take the chanceoh can't you see it babyyou've got me going crazywaiting for you~
听一下看是不是??
花样男子的插曲。。叫
因为我太傻。。

听下是不?。
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家好听的英文铃声下载>>好听的英文铃声试听
>好听的英文铃声试听" />
您现在所在的位置:
好听的英文铃声下载
标签:音乐
好听的英文铃声下载相关推荐
搜索“好听的英文铃声下载”更多视频
标签:教育
好听的英文铃声下载相关搜索
好听的英文铃声下载大家都在搜一首英文歌~歌词说下 ~~~~代表英文歌词~ 歌词好像有一句是~模糊听的 把~~~~for you_百度知道
一首英文歌~歌词说下 ~~~~代表英文歌词~ 歌词好像有一句是~模糊听的 把~~~~for you
首歌点平缓~~仁兄找~~加20$_$
提问者采纳
我估计面首歌近比较火且格莱美奖——Someone Like You演唱:AdeleI heard that you're settled downThat you found a girl and you're married nowI heard that your dreams came trueGuess she gave you things I didn't give to youOld friend, why are you so shy?Ain't like you to hold backor hide from the lightI hate to turn up out of the blue uninvitedBut I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight itI had hoped you'd see my faceAnd that you'd be reminded that for meit isn't overNever mind, I'll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for you, tooDon't forget me, I begI remember you said&Sometimes it lasts in loveBut sometimes it hurts instead&Sometimes it lasts in loveBut sometimes it hurts instead, yeahYou know how the time fliesOnly yesterday was the time of our livesWe were born and raised in a summer hazeBound by the surprise of our glory daysI hate to turn up out of the blue uninvitedBut I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight itI had hoped you'd see my faceAnd that you'd be reminded that for meit isn't overNever mind, I'll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for you, tooDon't forget me, I begI remember you said&Sometimes it lasts in loveBut sometimes it hurts instead&Nothing comparesNo worries or caresRegrets and mistakes, they're memories madeWho would have known how bittersweetthis would taste?Nevermind, I'll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for youDon't forget me, I begI remember you said&Sometimes it lasts in loveBut sometimes it hurts instead&Never mind, I'll find someone like youI wish nothing but the best for you, tooDon't forget me, I begI remember you said&Sometimes it lasts in loveBut sometimes it hurts instead&Sometimes it lasts in loveBut sometimes it hurts instead, yeah~
男的女的唱的哇?这个for you的好多嘞
哎哟 那真是海底捞针了
下周我好好听听歌词嘛~~~那歌真的很好听~~
好呀好呀~给你说的我也好想听的
提问者评价
cry on my shoulder
其他类似问题
英文歌词的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌(索爱W958c的来电铃声)_百度知道
一首英文歌(索爱W958c的来电铃声)
索爱W958c的来电铃声,歌词有一句好像是After the伐梗崔妓诏幻措潍胆璃 rain and storm(或者是star),反正发音很相似。这首歌是什么啊?
?sunshine after rainNatasha ThomasShe never really loved you It was right from the start The only thing she gave you Was a broken heart And the emptiness you feel inside So come take my hand You know the time has come for you to face The truth And I will pull you through Washing away all your tears And you'll start again Throw away all your fears all your fears Chorus: After the rain, all the birds wanna fly And when the wind breezes a sigh And after the rain when you touch one again Losing your pain Sunshine after rain After 伐梗崔妓诏幻措潍胆璃the rain it is peaceful and warm Sunshine comes after the storm And after the rain when you touch one again Losing your pain Sunshine after rain Gotta keep your head up Gotta stay and be strong And by now you should know She never ever loved you You're love never grow never grow Chorus And though you don't know just what magic A raindrop contains uh a raindrop contains But I know that everything is Wonderful after rain Uh after the rain After the rain, all the birds wanna fly And when the wind breezes a sigh
其他类似问题
索爱w958c的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
after the rain has gone.…………是不是这个?
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 这首歌是我写给你的 的文章