2014好唱简单时间短暂的合唱歌曲推荐2014

简单好唱的英文歌要简单好唱温柔,如果是女的原声声音不要太尖太可爱_百度作业帮
简单好唱的英文歌要简单好唱温柔,如果是女的原声声音不要太尖太可爱
  我曾经参加过外文歌曲大赛的,有几首好听的歌不错.  您没有说是女生还是男生唱的,我就都介绍一下吧.  女生的话,如果是安静点的,声音比较细的,甜美的就唱when you say nothing at all,曲调平和优美,词也简单.要是比较酷一些的话可以唱big big world很多人都在唱,比较适合大众.声音比较浑厚深沉的可以唱trouble is a friend.这些都是比较流行的歌,不会显得老套,歌词较分离,没什么连读,曲调好听又简单平和,不会很高也不是很低.  如果是男生的话唱后街的歌是个不错的选择,还有西城的season in the sun,很阳光也很好听,曲调很上口.如果不怕歌词有点快的话lemon tree也很好.  不推荐唱太快的歌,因为英文歌快歌一般连词都多,不好发音.  以下是歌词:  一、when you say nothing at all  It’s amazing how you can speak right to my heart  真令人惊异 你可以一语说中我的心事  Without saying a word, you can light up the dark  不需要任何语言 你能成为黑暗中的光明  Try as I may I could never explain  试着解释我无法解释的  What I hear when you don’t say a thing  你不说话时我依然能明白  The smile on your face lets me know that you need me  你脸上的笑容告诉我你需要我  There’s a truth in your eyes saying you’ll never leave me  在你眼中有一份真诚告诉我你永远不会离开我  The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me when ever I fall  你轻触的手在说当我摔到你会把我接住  You say it best..when you say nothing at all  when you say nothing at all  当你不说话的时候 你表达的最清楚  All day long I can hear people talking out loud  每一天我听到人群大声谈论  But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd (the crowd)  但是你近距离的拥抱 淹没了吵杂的人群  Try as they may they can never define  试着解释 却永远无法定义  What’s been said between your heart and mine  那些我们心的悄悄话  (you say it best when you say nothing at all  You say it best when you say nothing at all..)  当你不说话的时候 你表达的最清楚  The smile on your face  你脸上的笑容  The truth in your eyes  你眼中有一份真诚  The touch of your hand  你轻触的手  Let’s me know that you need me..  让我知道你需要我..  (you say it best when you say nothing at all  You say it best when you say nothing at all..)  当你不说话的时候 你表达的最清楚  The smile on your face  你脸上的笑容  The truth in your eyes  你眼中有一份真诚  The touch of your hand  你轻触的手  Let’s me know that you need me..  让我知道你需要我..  (you say it best when you say nothing at all  You say it best when you say nothing at all..)  当你不说话的时候 你表达的最清楚..  二、big big world  I'm a big big girl  in a big big world  It's not a big big thing if you leave me  but I do do feel that  I too too will miss you much  miss you much...  I can see the first leaf falling  it's all yellow and nice  It's so very cold outside  like the way I'm feeling inside  I'm a big big girl  in a big big world  It's not a big big thing if you leave me  but I do do feel that  I too too will miss you much  miss you much...  Outside it's now raining  and tears are falling from my eyes  why did it have to happen  why did it all have to end  I'm a big big girl  in a big big world  It's not a big big thing if you leave me  but I do do feel that  I too too will miss you much  miss you much...  I have your arms around me ooooh like fire  but when I open my eyes  you're gone...  I'm a big big girl  in a big big world  It's not a big big thing if you leave me  but I do do feel that  I too too will miss you much  miss you much...  I'm a big big girl  in a big big world  It's not a big big thing if you leave me  but I do feel I will miss you much  miss you much...  三、trouble is a friend  trouble will find you no matter where you go oh oh  麻烦会找到你 不管你往哪里走 哦哦……  no matter if you're fast no matter if you're slow oh oh  不管你是赶路 不管你想停留 哦哦……  The eye of the storm wanna cry in the morn, oh oh  平静的心竟想在清晨痛苦 哦哦……  You're fine for a while but you start to lose control  刚感到舒适 却又失去控制  He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart  他就在暗中 他就在心中  He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part  他等待幕后 他伺机前冲  Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine  麻烦是朋友 耶… 麻烦是我的老友  Ahh..  啊  Trouble is a friend, but trouble is a foe, oh oh  麻烦是朋友 麻烦也是对头 哦哦……  And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh  不管你怎么待他 生长不休 哦哦……  He sees what I see and he knows what I know, oh oh  他见我所见 他知我所有 哦哦 ……  So don't forget as you ease on down my road  顺利前行也不要将他抛到脑后  He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart  他就在暗中 他就在心中  He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part  他等待幕后 他伺机前冲  Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine  麻烦是朋友 耶… 麻烦是我的老友  ohoh..  哦..  So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm  他拉住你的手 你不要发抖  I roll down the window, I'm a sucker for his charm  我摇下了窗 也挡不住他的魔咒  Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine  麻烦是朋友 耶… 麻烦是我的老友  Ahh..  啊…  How I hate the way he makes me feel  多么恨他带来的情绪  And how I try to make him leave  如何竭力想让他离去  I try, oh oh I try  我在尝试 哦哦… 我在尝试  Believe he's there in the dark, he's there in my heart  他就在暗中 他就在心中  He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part  他等待幕后 他伺机前冲  Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine  麻烦是朋友 耶… 麻烦是我的老友  So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm  他拉住你的手 你不要发抖  I roll down the window, I'm a sucker for his charm  我摇下了窗 也挡不住他的魔咒  Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine  麻烦是朋友 耶 … 麻烦是我的老友  Ahh..  啊……  Ooh..  哦……  Ahh..  啊……  Ooh..  哦……  四、season in the sun  goodbye 2 u're my trusted friend.再见了,我忠实的朋友.  we're known each other we're 9 or 10.我们从孩提时就已相识,相知.  together we've climb hills trees.我们一起爬山,爬树.  learned of love abc.学会去爱和其他基本知识.  skinned our hearts skinned our knees.我们心意相同,情同手足.  goodbye my friend it's hard 2 die.再见了朋友,我实在不愿意离去.  when all the birds are singing in the sky.当所有的鸟儿在天空歌唱.  now the spring in the air.空气中弥漫着春天的气息.  pretty girls are everywhere.到处是漂亮的女孩.  think of me i'll be there.想我了,我就会与你同在.  we had joy,we had fun.我们曾共享快乐.  we had seasons in the sun.也曾共享阳光季节.  but the hills.但我们一起爬山  that we climbed were just seasons out of time.的那些日子已经逝去.  goodbye papa please pray 4 me.再见了爸爸,请为我祈祷.  i was the black sheep of the family.我是家里的害群之马.  u tried 2 teach me right from wrong.你费尽心思教我明辨是非.  too much wine too much song.我却沉醉于歌酒狂欢中.  wonder how i got along.真不知道我以前是如何过日子的.  goodbye papa is hard 2 die.再见了爸爸,我实在不愿意离去.  when all the birds are singing in the sky.当所有的鸟儿在天空歌唱.  now the spring in the air.空气中弥漫着春天的气息.  little children everywhere.小孩子在到处嬉戏.  when u see them i'll be there.当你看见他们,我就会与你同在.  we had joy,we had fun.我们曾共享快乐.  we had seasons in the sun.也曾共享阳光季节.  but the wild the song.但昔日的歌酒狂欢.  like the season has all gone.犹如季节更迭已消逝.  we had joy,we had fun.我们曾共享快乐.  we had seasons in the sun.也曾共享阳光季节.  but the wild the song.但昔日的歌酒狂欢.  like the season has all gone.犹如季节更迭已消逝.  goodbye michelle my little one.再见了蜜雪儿,我的小可爱.  u gave me love help me find the sun.你给了我爱,帮我找到希望.  and every time that i was down.每当我意志消沉时.  u should always come around.你总会来到我的身边.  and get my feet back on the ground.鼓励我振作起来.  goodbye michelle it's hard 2 die.再见了蜜雪儿,我实在不愿意离去.  when all the birds are singing in the sky.当所有的鸟儿在天空歌唱.  now the spring in the air.空气中弥漫着春天的气息.  with the flowers everywhere.到处都是美丽的花朵.  i wish that we could both be there !我希望我们都在那儿欢聚!  we had joy,we had fun.我们曾共享快乐.  we had seasons in the sun.也曾共享阳光季节.  but the hills.但我们一起爬山  that we climbed were just seasons out of time.的那些日子已经逝去.  we had joy,we had fun.我们曾共享快乐.  we had seasons in the sun.也曾共享阳光季节.  but the wild the song.但昔日的歌酒狂欢.  like the season has all gone.犹如季节更迭已消逝.  we had joy,we had fun.我们曾共享快乐.  we had seasons in the sun.也曾共享阳光季节.  but the wild the song.但昔日的歌酒狂欢.  like the season has all gone.犹如季节更迭已消逝.  we had joy,we had fun.我们曾共享快乐.  we had seasons in the sun.也曾共享阳光季节.  but the wild the song.但昔日的歌酒狂欢.  like  五、lemon tree  lemon tree的中文对照歌词  I'm sitting here in a boring room.我坐在这——一间空屋子里  it's just another rainy sunday afternoon.这也只不过是另一个下雨的周日下午.  i'm waisting my time, i got nothing to do.除了消磨时间我没什模事情可做.  i'm hanging around, i'm waiting for you.我四处张望,我在等待你的到来.  but nothing ever happens, and i wonder.但是好像什莫事情也未曾发生,我不知道.  i'm driving around in my car.我开着车出去兜风.  i'm driving too fast, i'm drving too far.我把车开得很快,开了很远.  i'd like to change my point of view.我想换种方式生活,换个角度看世界.  i felt so lonely, i'm waiting for you.我感觉到如此孤单,我在等你回来.  but nothing ever happens, and i wonder.但是什莫事也未曾发生,我不明白为什莫会这样.i wonder how, i wonder why.我不知道怎莫办,我不知道为什莫会这样.  yesterday you told me about the blue, blue sky.昨天你还给我讲那蓝蓝的天空会多莫美丽,生活会多莫美好.  and all that i can see is just a yellow lemon tree.但是我看见的只有一株柠檬树.i'm turning my head up and down.i'm turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around.我摆动着我的头,上下上下,不停的摆动着我的头.我前后左右的看.(我左看右看上看下看)  and all that i can see is just another yellow lemon tree.(不管我怎莫看)它也只是一株黄色的柠檬树.  i'm sitting here, and i miss the power.我坐在这里,身上没有了一丝力气.  i'd like to go out taking a shower.我想出去展示一下我自己.  but there's a heavy cloud inside my mind.但是我心中有着顾虑.有一片阴云载我心中挥之不去.  i feel so tired, and put myself into bed.我感觉如此的疲惫,回到了家里把自己扔到了床上.  where nothing ever happens, and i wonder.也许什莫也没发生过,谁知道呢?  i'm stepping around in a desert of joy.我在快乐的沙漠中踱步.  baby, anyhow i get another toy.宝贝,无论如何我要找到另一个玩具.  and everthing will happen, and you wonder.然后,所有事情都会发生,然而这一切你不会知道.and all that i can see is just another lemon tree.我所有能够看见的只是另一株柠檬树.  and all that i can see,我所有能够看见  and all that i can see, 我所有能够看见的  and all that i can see is just a yellow lemon tree我所有能够看见的只是另一株柠檬树.  这是我的QQ,亲还有什么问题可以问我啊~呵呵~:
您可能关注的推广回答者:今天休息時間短,中午再歇會兒吧![笑哈哈] //@快樂簡單的人:過先生早上好!情人節快樂![圍觀][圍觀]
【祝博友情人節快樂![太開心]】都說有情人終成眷屬,但總覺得有些人天生應該在一起,不知道為什麼,卻沒能走到一起。例如鄭少秋和趙雅芝、黃日華和翁美玲、毛寧和楊鈺瑩、蘇有朋和趙薇、胡歌和楊冪、萊昂納多和凱特、周杰倫和蔡依林、周星馳和朱茵?還有俺和范冰冰[偷笑]
同時轉發到微博
微博廣場:
認證合作:
關於微博:
關注我們:
聯絡我們:教你如何用最短的时间看懂简单的财务报表_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
28页免费238页2下载券6页免费8页免费7页免费84页5下载券15页1下载券1页5下载券3页5下载券59页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢42页1下载券80页1下载券367页1下载券13页1下载券70页5下载券
教你如何用最短的时间看懂简单的财务报表|简​单​直​观​的​P​P​T​教​你​如​何​用​最​短​的​时​间​看​懂​简​单​的​财​务​报​表
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:865.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢KTV唱什么歌好唱,简单点_百度知道
KTV唱什么歌好唱,简单点
容易唱但不OUT的有哪些歌,我90后男女都可以,最好是经典..
提问者采纳
先要找到自己音域内自己最合适的音色和音高!~
B段才是开始加入感情&发飙&quot!~
希望有用;的时候
还要记得把歌的层次唱出来
唱之前喝点酒 有助与开嗓
不管什么歌 记得用心去唱
个人拙建!~
你说唱特定歌曲时 有时候转不过来银造成破音两种可能
1你的Key(音调)的问题 这个要看自己的音域而定
2用气不够 托不住音 给你只一招 用丹田唱歌 的感觉有点像大便时用力的感觉
其他要注意的是 唱歌不仅是要看歌词 还要体会歌曲的 旋律 节奏 感觉 上行 下行 歌曲的起伏掌握不好 也容易转不过来音 造成破音的尴尬
有一点要记得 换气用嘴 好处: 气量够 换气快 能托的住音
音准够了 自然不会破音
唱歌 一般都是A段B段 副歌
A段 好象微微道来的铺垫
提问者评价
其他类似问题
423人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
马德里不思议,都很适合KTV唱、就是爱,绝对有气氛、海洋之心!蔡依林的都不错啊,简单而且好听、海盗等等,像倒带!
给你一个最重要的建议 唱的时候拉着一个朋友和你一起唱 就算是要HIGHT起来的歌 两个人也能拉的上去 呵呵 过来人的一点小建议
下一个天亮 一个像夏天一个像秋天 我们说好的 我的未来不是梦 简简单单 不懂 江南 小酒窝 表达爱
ktv的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道有简单又好唱的儿童英文歌曲?要两首!_百度作业帮
谁知道有简单又好唱的儿童英文歌曲?要两首!
Auld Lang Syne(友谊地久天长) 这2个网址有歌词以及歌曲下载.Brahms Lullaby(布拉姆斯摇篮曲) Edelweiss (雪绒花) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star(一闪一闪小星星) Apple Tree 经典的音乐之声 插曲:Do-Re-Mi参考资料:我学过《疯狂英语---英文儿歌经典〉〉,你可以去看看
billy boybingo
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 2014韩国对唱歌曲 的文章

随机推荐