《Ugly》 Jon bon jovi上海演唱会歌词中文翻译

《Ugly》 Jon Bon Jovi歌词中文翻译_百度知道
《Ugly》 Jon Bon Jovi歌词中文翻译
t no rainbow in the skyWhen you feel U;t no cure that you can buyWhen you feel U.G, UglyAll of us just feel like that somedaysAin'm ugly tooIf you&#39.L;m ugly tooIn your eyes the sky&#39, I&#39.Y;s ugly, I&#39.L;d wish you were as beautiful as youAnd I wish I was a camera sometimesSo:Ugly歌手,re ugly, if you&#39, uglyAll of us just feel like that somedaysAin&#39歌曲名.And that's a different blueIf you could see yourself like others doYou're ugly.G.And that&#39.Y,re a nut, yeahUt no rainbow in the skyWhen you feel U.And that&#39, I could take your picture with my mindPut it in a frame for you to seeHow beautiful you really are to meUgly.Y:Destination AnywhereIf you&#39.L.G:Bon Jovi专辑, then I must be a screwIf you couls see yourself the way I doYou's uglySo, UglyAll of us just feel like that somedaysAin&#39
我说的是中文翻译
这个专辑是他的个人专辑 找到也实属不易 歌词里面没有生僻词汇 考验你英语水平的时候到了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求NEVER SAY GOOD BYE (BON JOVI)的英文歌词和中文翻译_百度知道
求NEVER SAY GOOD BYE (BON JOVI)的英文歌词和中文翻译
BON JOVI的务必翻译
提问者采纳
never say goodbye You and me and my old friends Hoping it would never end Nd break their hea rts Together - forever Ns my only friend Remember when we used to park On Butler Street out in the dark Remember when we lost the keys And you lost more than that in my backse at baby Remember how we used to talk About busting out - we&#39楼主喜这类歌曲, never say goodbye Holdin't need no place to go Remember at the prom that night You and me we had a fight But the band they played our favorite so ng And I held you in my arms so strong We danced so close We danced so slow And I swore I'd never let you go Together - forever N on - we got to try Holdin' on to never say goodbye I guess you&#39, never say goodbye You and me and my old friends Hoping it would never end Never say goodbye? 顺便推荐一首; on to never say goodbye Remember days of skipping school Racing cars and being cool With a six pack and the radio We didn'd say we used to talk About busting out We' on - we got to try Holdin'd break their hearts Together - forever 太长:I DONT WANT TO MISS A THING 经典的很 NEVER SAY GOOD BYE (BON JOVI)的英文歌词As I sit in this smokey room The night about to end I pass my time with strangers But this bottle&#39, never say goodbye Holdin&#39
提问者评价
好听哦谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Never say goodbye 永不说再见
As I sit in this smoky room坐在烟雾袅绕的房间里
The night about to end夜已将尽
I pass my time with strangers我和一群陌生人共处
But this bottle's my only friend但酒瓶才是我唯一的朋友
Remember when we used to park还记得我们有一次停车
On Butler Street out in the dark在乌漆嘛黑的巴勒街
Remember when we lost the keys记得当时我们遗失了钥匙
And you lost more than that in my backseat而你,在后座失去了更多
Remember when we used to talk记得我们曾谈到
About busting out关于惹是生非的事
We'd break their hearts我们伤了他们的心
Together, forever 在一起,到永远
Never say goodbye, never say goodbye永不说再见...
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Bon Jovi Blood On Blood歌词中文翻译_百度知道
Bon Jovi Blood On Blood歌词中文翻译
Blood On Blood歌手:Bon Jovi所属专辑:Inside Out (Live)发行时间:I can still remember 我仍然记得 When I was just a kid 当我只是个孩子时 When friends were friends forever 那时候朋友永远是朋友 And what you said was what you did 那时候不会言行不一 Well, it was me and Danny and Bobby 是的,我,丹尼还有博比 We cut each other’s hands 我们割破了彼此的手 And held tight to a promise 然后紧紧握在一起许诺 Only brothers understand 只有兄弟能够理解 But we were so young (so young) 而我们如此年轻(如此年轻) One for all and all for one (for one) 在一起不分彼此(不分彼此) Just as sure as the river’s gonna run 就像河流会继续流淌一样确信无疑 Blood on blood 血溶于血 One on one 心连着心 We’d still be standing 我们仍然在坚守 When all was said and done 那时我们所说过的话和做过的事 Blood on blood 血溶于血 One on one 心连着心 And I’ll be here for you 我会陪伴着你 Till Kingdom come 直到来生 Blood on blood血溶于血 Well, Bobby was our hero 是的,博比是我的英雄 Cause he had a fake I.D. 因为他有一张假身份证 I got busted stealing cigarettes 我偷香烟被逮 And he took the rap for me 他替我受过 Danny knew this white trash girl 丹尼认识一个贫穷的白人女孩 We each threw in a ten 我们每人掏了10块钱 She took us to this cheap motel 她把我们带到一家廉价旅馆 And turned us into men 使我们成为了男人 We were so young (so young) 我们如此年轻(如此年轻) One for all and all for one (for one) 在一起不分彼此(不分彼此) Just as sure as the river’s gonna run 就像河流会继续流淌一样确信无疑 Blood on blood 血溶于血 One on one 心连着心 We’d still be standing 我们仍然在坚守 When all was said and done 那时我们所说过的话和做过的事 Blood on blood 血溶于血 One on one 心连着心 And I’ll be here for you 我会陪伴着你 Till Kingdom come 直到来生 Blood on blood 血溶于血 Solo Now Bobby, he’s an uptown lawyer 现在 博比,他成了个社区律师 Danny, he’s a medicin man 丹尼,他是个医生 And me, I’m just the singer 至于我,我只是个歌手 In a long haired rock’n’roll band 在一个长期签约的摇滚乐队里 Through the years and miles between us 通往我们之间的岁月和距离 It’s been a long and lonely ride 是一条漫长而孤独的旅程 But if I got a call in the dead of the night 但如果在夜深人静时听到你的呼唤 I’d be right by your side 我一定会来到你身边 Blood on blood, blood on blood 血溶于血,血溶于血 Blood on blood 血溶于血 One on one 心连着心 We’d still be standing 我们仍然在坚守 When all was said and done 那时我们所说过的话和做过的事 Blood on blood 血溶于血 One on one 心连着心 And I’ll be here for you 我会陪伴着你 Till Kingdom come 直到来生 Blood on blood 血溶于血 Blood on blood 血溶于血
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Blood On Blood
I can still remember
我仍然记得
When I was just a kid
当我只是个孩子时
When friends were friends forever
那时候朋友永远是朋友
And what you said was what you did
那时候不会言行不一
Well, it was me and Danny and Bobby
是的,我,丹尼还有博比
We cut each other’s hands
我们割破了彼此的手
And held tight to a promise
然后紧紧握在一起许诺
Only brothers understand
只有兄弟能够理解
But we were so young (so young)
而我们如此年轻(如此年轻)
One for all and all for one (for one)
在一起不分彼此(不分彼此)
Just as sure as the river’s gonna run
就像河流会继续流淌一样确信无疑
Blood on blood
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁BON JOVI 的 this is love this is life 的歌词是什么?最好能配上中文翻译。。。。_百度知道
BON JOVI 的 this is love this is life 的歌词是什么?最好能配上中文翻译。。。。
this is lifeThese days it seems like there’s three sides to every storyThere’/lyrics_bon-jovi_song_this-is-love-this-is-life/&It ain’t pretty but somehow we always make it throughO http, tryin’ to put ‘em back where they belongOhh, this is lifeWhen times get tough we’re still worth the fightThis is love, better hold on tightThis is love://pop, this is lifeWhen times get tough we’re still worth the fightThis is love://&gtThese days what’s left of me ain’t no Prince CharmingAnd my Cinderella feels like she stayed at the dance too longWe ain’t got much but what we got is all that mattersWe’re pickin’ up the pieces, better hold on tightTa href=&" target="_blank">http.yinyueabc, it’s gonna be alrightThis is love, this is lifeThe road here’s paved with the brokenheartedWe gotta finish what we startedOhhh
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁电影《牛仔裤的夏天》主题曲These Days歌词或者歌词大意~谢谢_百度知道
电影《牛仔裤的夏天》主题曲These Days歌词或者歌词大意~谢谢
电影《牛仔裤的夏天》主题曲These Days歌词或歌词大意~a
爱无法继续, nothing lasts in this graceless age 这个年代太匆忙, he just jumped and closed his eyes 从二层搂高的窗口,手里拎着装满梦想的行囊, singing old songs about change 街头转角,我也不愿无谓凋谢 These days - the stars seem out of reach 这个年代,艺人唱着老歌, trying to learn to fly 吉姆摔断自己的双腿, love don’t last in this graceless age 这个年代太匆忙These days Jon bon jovi I was walking around,都有自己的一副十字架要背负,不停走着,只剩下我们来承受时光洪流带来的伤和痛 I know Rome’s still burning 我知道罗马仍旧在燃烧 Though the times have changed 虽然时代已经变迁 This world keeps turning round and round and round and round 这世界还在不停转 转 转 These days 这个年代 These days - the stars seem out of reach 这个年代,星星似乎遥不可及 These days - there ain’t a ladder on these streets 这个年代,头戴一尊塑料王冠 Wondered if I might end up the same 想知道,星星似乎遥不可及 These days - there ain’t a ladder on these streets 这个年代,爱无法继续? Trying to keep myself out of the rain 我只求让我自己远离无情的风雨 Saw a vagabond king wear a styrofoam crown 瞥见一个疯癫流浪汉,只剩下我们来承受时光洪流带来的伤和痛 There ain’t anybody left but but us these days 最后没有人愿意停留,也会和他一样下场 There’s a man out on the corner,讲述着时代的巨变 Everybody got their cross to bare, nothing lasts in this graceless age 这个年代太匆忙,道路上不再有登云之梯 These days - are fast, To a motel room on the boulevard 最后寄宿在大街旁的汽车旅馆 I guess she’s trying to be James Dean 我猜,在这个不道德的时代 Even innocence has caught the midnight train 就连天真也踏上了逃亡的旅途 And there ain’t anybody left but but us these days 没有什么人愿意停留,没有人想作自己 Still there’s nothing to hold on to but these days 也似乎没有什么理想可以寄托 These days - the stars seem out of reach 这个年代,人海中谁会注意这张疲惫的脸,没有什么留下 ,在这个年代 She came looking for some shelter with a suitcase full of dreams 她找寻落脚之处,当然还有名利之徒 No one wants to be themselves these days 这个年代,也许她想成为詹姆士&#8226,他闭上双眼,只剩下我们来承受时光洪流带来的伤和痛 Jimmy shoes 迪恩 She’s seen all the disciples and all the wanna be&#39,星星似乎遥不可及 These days - there ain’t a ladder on these streets 这个年代,在这个不道德的时代 There ain’t no time to waste 没有时间可以浪费 There ain’t anybody left to take the blame 没有人会对一切负责 And there ain’t anybody left but but us these days 没有什么人愿意停留;s 她看惯这个年代的拜金主义者,只剩下我们来承受时光洪流带来的伤和痛 These days - the stars seem out of reach 这个年代,在这个不道德的时代 Even innocence has caught the midnight train 就连天真也踏上了逃亡的旅途 And there ain’t anybody left but but us these days 没有什么人愿意停留,想知道我是否有一天,在这个不道德的时代 There ain’t anybody left but but us these days 没有什么人愿意停留,为了学会飞翔 From a second story window, love don’t last in this graceless age 这个年代太匆忙, just a face in the crowd 我走着,道路上不再有登云之梯 These days - are fast,道路上不再有登云之梯 These days - are fast,没有什么留下 ,狠心跃下 His mamma said he was crazy - he said mamma “I’ve got to try” 他妈妈说他疯了 他说“妈妈我必须一试” Don’t you know that all my heroes died 你可知我所有的英雄们,道路上不再有登云之梯 These days - are fast,星星似乎遥不可及 These days - there ain’t a ladder on these streets 这个年代,皆已死去 And I guess I’d rather die than fade away 毋宁死, these days 每个人
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
What's this life anyway?
What's it to you and me?
What's it to anyone?
Who are we supposed to be?
Make me a storybook
And write me away from here
I need a different now
Where we can wear each other for awhile
And I'll lend you my tears if I could borrow a smile