雪绒花英文歌词歌词是什么文责live

视频: 美国海军陆战队 战无不胜 ,英文歌的中文歌词是什么?谢谢!_百度知道
视频: 美国海军陆战队 战无不胜 ,英文歌的中文歌词是什么?谢谢!
html" target="_blank">/v_show/id_XMjgzMTExMzI0.youku.html以上是视频的网址.com/v_show/id_XMjgzMTExMzI0://v<a href="http://v
提问者采纳
t overcome, and shall be weighed, I&#39;m in a zone to be, by gun,海军陆战队司令,这是我的地盘(我的阴阳两界 我的chang江流域)   put a grin on my chin when you come to me,二是我们赢得了战争)   now I live lean and I mean to inflict the grief,   我是海军陆战队. We make Mll bring death to the place you&#39,哦,   我有点沮丧;s gonna do the deed, God has smiled upon The corps。   Cm marching on   我是魔兽在前进   I am a warrior and this is my song   我是勇士在歌唱   I bask in the glow of the rising war,渴望重创敌人   and the least of me is still out of your reach   但我还在敌国之外   the killing machine&#39, and if another one stands I&#39.过去的221年,电光石火(好像烟头掷入汽油)   if death don&#39.   鹰挣脱枷锁,枪燃圣芒, Marine Ct bring you fear then death ain&#39,剑闪神光;ll kill some more   跋涉血海,他的生命和崇高的荣誉注定为神之眷顾,令敌国焦土一片   wade through the blood spilled on the floor,狼兵出击   I am a Marine on the beach.   神圣,与我比肩。   He is held aloft on unity ans been,我们的军团为这个伟大的国家做了两件事,赤手空拳亦有上帝的力量。   Faithful Always.   从北非海岸到东沙, Oorah,只有自豪,   地狱无鬼我无胜   I am a warrior and this is my song   我是勇士在歌唱   I made the devil himself turn and run, from my Yin to my Yang to my YangTze   不要怀疑,海军陆战队, I&#39, by sword,呼唤所有的神明吧.   永远忠诚,死亡的阴影是我的身影   I am a Devil-Dog I&#39,最后一个离去:   吞噬着恐惧,   魔鬼见我转身逃   I am a warrior and this is my song   我是勇士在歌唱   Into the fire I will keep marchin&#39, for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach acrot overcome.   他尊享联邦的拥戴和历史的崇拜:   aim with the hand,硬汉团一去无归我知道,魔鬼训练,直到生命的最后   chin in the air with a head held high, the shadow of death is the one I cast.   赴汤蹈火。   I am a Devil-Dog I&#39,1997年5月演讲,一是缔造了海军陆战队:   因为胜利是属于我的, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore:查尔斯,你将永不孤独   I&#39,利刃如鲨   where the brimstone burns and the angel weeps   地狱火起,他以力量维护和平;m marching on   我是魔兽在前进   I am a warrior and this is my song   我是勇士在歌唱   Hell has no demon I won&#39,   绿光闪烁之间让你血流如溅   best believe,为国家, dogs to loose when war is waged, shoot with the mind,   当你奔袭而来我得意地微笑   ‘cuz I&#39,他展翅飞过二百年时光,我是一流的杀手.   假如死亡不能让你恐惧,用冷酷的心杀戮,那么这死神一定不是海军陆战队带来的,誓要斩尽杀绝.,走近我,我是杀人机器   with a need to bleed you when the light goes green, deep down in the dark where the devil be   走近噩梦, to gasoline   子弹飞啸。   But for each of tholl end your life   为了上帝;m a killin&#39, from the Barbary Coast to the Eastern Sand, kill with a heart like arctic ice   用手瞄准, and we   win battles, I&#39,战争伊始, the shall remain,   地狱无鬼我无胜   I am a warrior and this is my song   我是勇士。   bullet in the breach and a fire in me.   第一个冲锋;ll never stand alone   历炼之火早已燃起。   I feed on the fear of the devil inside of the enemy faces in my sights:   for God and Country I&#39、强大:   没有恐惧,我将结束你的生命,带来死亡   another river of blood runnin&#39,ll stand in the path of the enemy line   直面敌人   feel no fear,   咽喉横亘,神护佑着军团年复一年:For over 221 years our Corps has done two things for this great Nation。(以神之刀枪和双手)   So it&#39。   I am a Devil-Dog I&#39, stand next to me, like a cigarette thrown,掉入魔鬼所在的黑暗.: m a one-of-a-kind and I&#39;ll win, few are &quot,用意志扣动扳机, Get Some,   乐战好斗, you&#39;made&quot.克鲁拉克将军,   杀人机器启动了,勇士在歌唱   (背景音。   in the maw with the jaws and the razor teeth.   希望瞬乎寂灭;,天生杀手。   hope is a
machine,绝不放弃;t brought by no Mm marching on   我是魔兽在前进   I am a warrior and this is my song   我是勇士在歌唱   Hell has no demon I won&#39;re about to be, under my feet   大地在我脚下,你将成为另一条奔流的血河   Forged in a fire lit long ago,当敌人以魔鬼的面孔进入视线;m last to leave,   昂首迎风   I&#39, Hard Corps is the only way I know,天使哭泣   call to the gods if I cross your path and my silhouette hangs like a body bag   我的影子将是你的死神, know my pride,当你被我遇到,勇猛冲锋   until the river runs dry and my last breath leaves   直到河流枯竭,永不退缩The eagle born to those who pledged their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar
提问者评价
有点不一样
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
。。。。但找到了Warriors of the World United其实我也在找
Here Our Soldiers Stand From All Around The World  这里,我们的战士们来自世界各地  Waiting In A Line To Hear The Battle Cry  排队等待着倾听战斗的哭喊  All Are Gathered Here Victory Is Near  在这里全都集合完毕胜利接近  The Sound Will Fill The Hall Bringing Power To Us All  将充斥这大厅的声音为我们全体带来力量  We Alone Are Fighting For Metal That Is True  我们孤独地为金属而战,真的  We Own The Right To Live The Fight We&#39;re Here For All Of You  我们拥有生存战斗的权利,我们在这里是为了你们全体  Now Swear The Blood Upon Your Steel Will Never Dry  现在祈祷你的利剑上的鲜血将永不干涸  Stand And Fight Together Beneath The Metal Sky  站起来并战斗,一道在金属的天空下  Brothers Everywhere  四方的兄弟们  Raise Your Hands Into The Air  把你们的手举到空中  We&#39;re Warriors  我们是战士  Warriors Of The World  世界的战士  Like Thunder From The Sky  就像来自天空的雷电  Sworn To Fight And Die  宣誓战斗与死亡  We&#39;re Warriors  我们是战士  Warriors Of The World  世界的战士  Many Stand Against Us But They Will Never Win  很多人站起来反对我们但他们永远不会胜利  We Said We Would Return And Here We Are Again  我们说过我们将会回来现在我们就又到了这里  To Bring Them All Destruction Suffering And Pain  给他们带来全部摧毁、折磨与痛苦  We Are The Hammer Of The Gods We Are Thunder Wind And Rain  我们是众神之锤,我们是雷电、狂风和暴雨  There They Wait In Fear With Swords In Feeble Hands  他们在那恐惧中等待软弱的手中握着刀剑  With Dreams To Be A King First One Should Be A Man  梦想成为国王你要首先学会做一个男人  I Call Them Out And Charge Them All With A Life That Is A Lie  我把他们召唤出来,因谎言的生命控告他们  And In Their Final Hour They Shall Confess Before They Die  而最后一刻他们将在死去之前忏悔  Brothers Everywhere  四方的兄弟们  Raise Your Hands Into The Air  把你们的手举到空中  We&#39;re Warriors  我们是战士  Warriors Of The World  世界的战士  Like Thunder From The Sky  就像来自天空的雷电  Sworn To Fight And Die  宣誓战斗与死亡  We&#39;re Warriors  我们是战士  Warriors Of The World  世界战士  If I Should Fall In Battle My Brothers Who Fight By My Side  假如我将要在战斗中倒下,我身边战斗的兄弟们  Gather My Horse And Weapons Tell My Family How I Died  集起我的马匹与武器,告知我的家人我如何死去  Until Then I Will Be Strong I Will Fight For All That Is Real  那以后我将会强大,我将会为真实的一切而战  All Who Stand In My Way Will Die By Steel  挡在我道路上的都将死于钢铁之下  Brothers Everywhere  四方的兄弟们  Raise Your Hands Into The Air  把你们的手举到空中  We&#39;re Warriors  我们是战士  Warriors Of The World  世界的战士  Like Thunder From The Sky  就像来自天空的雷电  Sworn To Fight And Die  宣誓战斗与死亡  We&#39;re Warriors  我们是战士  Warriors Of The World  世界的战士
美国海军陆战队的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁drama queen里的that girl 那首歌英文歌词是什么?
drama queen里的that girl 那首歌英文歌词是什么?
跪求ing~~~&#13;&#10;最好是中英文对照的&#13;&#10;没有也没关系&#13;&#10;有英文就行~~
There was a girl i knew 有一个我认识的女孩子 &#13;&#10;who always wanted to常想要 &#13;&#10;be the one to stand out from the crowd突围而出 &#13;&#10;always believed that she一直相信她 &#13;&#10;was gonna live her dreams将会实现她的梦想 &#13;&#10;that what went down 但低潮 &#13;&#10;was gonna come around一直困扰着她 &#13;&#10;for all the doubters 对当时所有抱怀疑态度的人 &#13;&#10;non-believers不相信的人 &#13;&#10;the cynical that once were dreamers不信任的人而言是梦想家 &#13;&#10;one of these days 一天 &#13;&#10;youll open up your eyes你睁开你的眼睛 &#13;&#10;and youll realize你发现 &#13;&#10;That girl was a onetime 这女孩是一个一次性的 &#13;&#10;teenage drama queen十几岁的戏剧女王 &#13;&#10;a hot, tough一个狂热,顽强的 &#13;&#10;everyday wannabe每天都追逐名利的人 &#13;&#10;but shell have changed her destiny但她改变了她的命运 &#13;&#10;now shes a somebody现在她是个大人物 &#13;&#10;that girl was a wildchild dreamer这个女孩是野孩子般的梦想家 &#13;&#10;but shell find herself但她找到她自己 &#13;&#10;cuz she believes in nuthin else因为她没有相信任何东西 &#13;&#10;Then youll look back你回过头看 &#13;&#10;and you wont believe但你不会相信 &#13;&#10;that girl was me这女孩是我 &#13;&#10;Armed wroth an attitude带着一个激进的态度 &#13;&#10;that she knows how to use她知道怎么利用 &#13;&#10;shes gonna get there any way she can无论如何她都要尽她所能到那里 &#13;&#10;now she knows what she wants现在她知道她要什么 &#13;&#10;Lindsay Lohan &#13;&#10;no one is gonna stop her没有人阻止她 &#13;&#10;nothings ever gonna hold her back甚至没有东西能挽住她 &#13;&#10;for all the doubters 对当时所有抱怀疑态度的人 &#13;&#10;non-believers不相信的人 &#13;&#10;the cynical that once were dreams不信任的人而言只是个遥不可及的梦想 &#13;&#10;one of these days一天 &#13;&#10;youll know that you were wrong你知道你错了 &#13;&#10;who wouldve known谁将知道 &#13;&#10;That girl was a onetime这女孩是一个一次性的 &#13;&#10;teenage drama queen十几岁的戏剧女王 &#13;&#10;a hot, tough一个狂热,顽强的 &#13;&#10;everyday wannabe每天都追逐名利的人 &#13;&#10;but shell have changed her destiny但她改变了她的命运 &#13;&#10;now shes a somebody现在她是个大人物 &#13;&#10;that girl was a wildchild dreamer这个女孩是野孩子般的梦想家 &#13;&#10;but shell find herself但她找到她自己 &#13;&#10;cuz she believes in nuthin else因为她没有相信任何东西 &#13;&#10;Then youll look back你回过头看 &#13;&#10;and you wont believe但你不会相信 &#13;&#10;that girl was me这女孩是我 &#13;&#10;life is a work of art生活是一幅画 &#13;&#10;you gotta paint it colorful你将它上色 &#13;&#10;you can make it anything you want你能将它变成你要的样子 &#13;&#10;dont ever stick to any rules不用遵循任何规则 &#13;&#10;you dont need a high IQ你不需要高的情商来 &#13;&#10;to succeed in what you do成功做到你想要的 &#13;&#10;you just gotta have no doubt你只需放下疑问 &#13;&#10;just believe in yourself相信你自己 &#13;&#10;doubters 对当时所有抱怀疑态度的人 &#13;&#10;non-believers不相信的人 &#13;&#10;once were her dreamers不信任的人是她的梦想家 &#13;&#10;one of these days一天 &#13;&#10;youll open up your eyes你睁开你的眼睛 &#13;&#10;That girl was a onetime 这女孩是一个一次性的 &#13;&#10;teenage drama queen十几岁的戏剧女王 &#13;&#10;a hot, tough一个狂热,顽强的 &#13;&#10;everyday wannabe每天都追逐名利的人 &#13;&#10;but shell have changed her destiny但她改变了她的命运 &#13;&#10;now shes a somebody现在她是个大人物 &#13;&#10;that girl was a wildchild dreamer这个女孩是野孩子般的梦想家 &#13;&#10;but shell find herself但她找到她自己 &#13;&#10;cuz she believes in nuthin else因为她没有相信任何东西 &#13;&#10;Then youll look back你回过头看 &#13;&#10;and you wont believe但你不会相信 &#13;&#10;that girl was me这女孩是我 &#13;&#10;That girl was a onetime 这女孩是一个一次性的 &#13;&#10;teenage drama queen十几岁的戏剧女王 &#13;&#10;a hot, tough一个狂热,顽强的 &#13;&#10;everyday wannabe每天都追逐名利的人 &#13;&#10;but shell have changed her destiny但她改变了她的命运 &#13;&#10;now shes a somebody现在她是个大人物 &#13;&#10;that girl was a wildchild dreamer这个女孩是野孩子般的梦想家 &#13;&#10;but shell find herself但她找到她自己 &#13;&#10;cuz she believes in nuthin else因为她没有相信任何东西 &#13;&#10;Then youll look back你回过头看 &#13;&#10;and you wont believe但你不会相信 &#13;&#10;that girl was me这女孩是我
的感言:感激不尽
其他回答 (3)
&#13;&#10;Are you talkin& about me? You&re talkin& trash!&#13;&#10;Red carpet rollin&, pockets are swollen&#13;&#10;Still got my friends, and with them I be flowin&&#13;&#10;Rockin& don&t stoppin& and shoppin&&#13;&#10;Still comin& on strong, I&ll be flossin&&#13;&#10;This one&s just for you&#13;&#10;I&m takin& it to level 2&#13;&#10;Tell me why you&re talkin& trash&#13;&#10;They talk about that girl on the scene,&#13;&#10;Flossin& that gucci on TV - ahha&#13;&#10;That girl with the car&#13;&#10;20 (inch) rims on the jaguar- ahha&#13;&#10;That girl on the show&#13;&#10;Flippin& that bird just like a pro - ah ha&#13;&#10;That girl, that girl&#13;&#10;I take things step by step&#13;&#10;Until there&s nothing left&#13;&#10;But the top and it don&t stop&#13;&#10;When I sign off, I can hear the beat drop&#13;&#10;No matter what I do, I can&t do right by you&#13;&#10;You can chit chat the chadder but it don&t matter&#13;&#10;This is for you&#13;&#10;They talk about that girl on the scene,&#13;&#10;Flossin& that gucci on TV - ahha&#13;&#10;That girl with the car&#13;&#10;20 (inch) rims on the jaguar- ahha&#13;&#10;That girl on the show&#13;&#10;Flippin& that bird just like a pro - ah ha&#13;&#10;That girl, that girl&#13;&#10;I will be shining, you&ll be cryin&&#13;&#10;You don&t wanna (fuck) front with me&#13;&#10;On Viva and on MTV&#13;&#10;I&m gonna still be me&#13;&#10;And I will be shinin& you&ll be dyin&&#13;&#10;You don&t wanna (fuck) front with me&#13;&#10;Toe to toe on MTV&#13;&#10;I&m gonna still be me
There was a girl I knew who always wanted to&#13;&#10;Be the one to stand out from the crowd&#13;&#10;Always believed that she was gonna live her dreams&#13;&#10;That what went down was gonna come around&#13;&#10;For all the doubters, non-believers, the cynical that once were dreamers&#13;&#10;One of these days you&ll open up your eyes&#13;&#10;And you&ll realize&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;[Chorus]&#13;&#10;That girl was a one time teenage drama queen&#13;&#10;A hyped-up everyday wanna-be&#13;&#10;But she&ll have changed her destiny&#13;&#10;Now she&s a somebody&#13;&#10;That girl was a wild child dreamer but she&ll find herself&#13;&#10;&Cause she believes in nothin& else&#13;&#10;And you&ll look back and you won&t believe&#13;&#10;That girl was me&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use&#13;&#10;She&s gonna get there any way she can&#13;&#10;Now she knows what she wants&#13;&#10;No one is gonna stop her&#13;&#10;Nothing&s ever gonna hold her back&#13;&#10;For all the doubters, non-believers, the cynical that once were dreamers&#13;&#10;One of these days you&ll know that you were wrong (who would know)&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;[Chorus]&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;[Spoken]&#13;&#10;Life is a work of art, you gotta paint it colorful&#13;&#10;Can make it anything you want&#13;&#10;Don&t have to stick to any rules&#13;&#10;You don&t need a high IQ to succeed in what you do&#13;&#10;You just gotta have no doubt, just believe in yourself&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Doubters, non-believers, once were her dreamers&#13;&#10;One of these days you&ll open up your eyes&#13;&#10;And you&ll realize&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;[Chorus 2X]
There was a girl I knew who always wanted to&#13;&#10;Be the one to stand out from the crowd&#13;&#10;Always believed that she was gonna live her dreams&#13;&#10;That what went down was gonna come around&#13;&#10;For all the doubters, non-believers, the cynical that once were dreamers&#13;&#10;One of these days you&ll open up your eyes&#13;&#10;And you&ll realize&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;[Chorus]&#13;&#10;That girl was a one time teenage drama queen&#13;&#10;A hyped-up everyday wanna-be&#13;&#10;But she&ll have changed her destiny&#13;&#10;Now she&s a somebody&#13;&#10;That girl was a wild child dreamer but she&ll find herself&#13;&#10;&Cause she believes in nothin& else&#13;&#10;And you&ll look back and you won&t believe&#13;&#10;That girl was me&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use&#13;&#10;She&s gonna get there any way she can&#13;&#10;Now she knows what she wants&#13;&#10;No one is gonna stop her&#13;&#10;Nothing&s ever gonna hold her back&#13;&#10;For all the doubters, non-believers, the cynical that once were dreamers&#13;&#10;One of these days you&ll know that you were wrong (who would know)&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;[Chorus]&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;[Spoken]&#13;&#10;Life is a work of art, you gotta paint it colorful&#13;&#10;Can make it anything you want&#13;&#10;Don&t have to stick to any rules&#13;&#10;You don&t need a high IQ to succeed in what you do&#13;&#10;You just gotta have no doubt, just believe in yourself&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;Doubters, non-believers, once were her dreamers&#13;&#10;One of these days you&ll open up your eyes&#13;&#10;And you&ll realize&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;[Chorus 2X] &#13;&#10;
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家How am I supposed to live without you_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科
收藏 查看&How am I supposed to live without you
。的重新演唱使这首歌大火,继而成为他的代表作之一。外文名称How am I supposed to live without you所属专辑Branigan 2发行时间1983年月8月16日填&&&&词Michael Bolton谱&&&&曲Michael Bolton音乐风格流行摇滚歌曲语言英语
Laura Branigan《How Am I Supposed to Live without You》是1983年为籍女歌手所作的一首经典曲目。1957年出生于的女歌手萝拉布兰妮根(Laura Branigan)成名之前曾是加拿大诗人兼歌手的合音,1982年《Gloria》出道即获格林美最佳女歌手提名,首张专辑《Branigan》里的《Gloria》拿下了美国排行榜的三周亚军、英国榜Top 6的成绩 ,其后推出《Self Control》等多张专辑,此后五年间她受到全球性的欢迎,也是她的黄金年代。Laura Branigan于1983 年所录制,1983年月8月16日发行于Laura Branigan的《Branigan 2》专辑中。
声音高亢、略沙哑又带奔放的萝拉擅长以欧陆舞曲风格赋予旧曲新生命并且选曲上有独到的国际色彩,数首畅销曲都是以英文翻唱意大利歌曲像在美国拿下亚军的Gloria;Ti Amo还有1984年度台湾地区英文歌曲票选总冠军Self Control。,以Gloria、Self Control、Imagination、How Am I Supposed to Live Without You等名曲在80年代红极一时,创下辉煌的成绩。laura Branigan以沙哑性格嗓音著称,曾经四度获得葛莱美奖最佳流行女歌手奖项的提名。麦可伯特恩(Michael Bolton)所作How Am I Supposed To Live Without You、唐娜桑玛(Donna Summer)的亚军曲Dim All The Lights、电影【霹雳男儿】插曲Show Me Heaven、日后被席琳迪翁(Celine Dion)唱红的Power Of Love都是萝拉布兰妮根的佳作。从她的歌曲中可以感觉外表冷艳的萝拉虽以情歌为主但注重节奏与旋律,每每都以奔放的歌声传达其丰沛的情感。
1989 年,该曲的原作者Michael Bolton在对这首经典歌曲进行了重新演绎并收录在《Greatest Hits 》专辑中。重新演绎使得Michael Bolton一炮打响,红遍歌坛。
Bolton的《How Am I Supposed To Live Without You》,听来令人激情荡漾。这首歌曲成为90年代初排行榜上的冠军歌曲及 冠军。同时Michael Bolton凭借这首歌曲获得了1990年第32届“最佳流行乐男艺人”。1991年第39届BMI音乐奖《How Am I Supposed To Live Without You》又荣获“年度最佳歌曲”。从此开始,推出了一系列碧浪灵歌《How Can We Be Lovers》,《Love Is A Wonderful Thing》。1991年的专辑《Time Love and Tenderness》一经问世,迅速荣登榜首,在数月里保持在前十的位置。Michael Bolton凭藉独特的演绎和声线,以及极富创意的作词、作曲的才华,赢得了乐迷的欣赏,成为80年代到90年代乐坛炙手可热的巨星。How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
Michael Bolton
I could hardly believe it
When I heard the news today
I had to come and get it straight from you
They said you were leavin
Someone swept you heart away
From the look upon your face I see it&#39;s true
So tell me all about it,
tell me &#39;bout the plans you&#39;re makin
Tell me one thing more before I go
Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I&#39;ve been lovin you so long