什么样的品牌才能在纽约时装周连开头炮?
什么样的品牌才能在纽约时装周连开头炮?
来源:腾讯时尚
编辑:Lily Fang
Nicholas K品牌继2013年纽约秋冬时装周和2014春夏纽约时装周开头炮后,2015年将继续打响纽约秋冬时装周第一头炮。
logo很简单,就是英文字母
作为一个2003年成立的品牌,在2003年秋季第一次发布时装新品就受到了热烈的欢迎和广泛的关注。
【品牌简介】
Nicholas K设计公司总部位于纽约,由Nicholas和Christopher Kunz这对兄妹创立于2003年1月。Nicholas K的设计目的是希望满足那些追求精致生活的顾客们的需求。
这是由提供的广告
本周热文精选
如何选择时髦易搭的羽绒服款式,避免穿成移动的“米其林”?为你...
当冬日里最经典的驼色大衣遇上黑色打底, 能让你美得低调却依旧...
点击,您所喜欢的文章将分享给ELLE社区的好友。
如果您是ELLE中文网的会员,请点击,您所喜欢的文章将分享给ELLE社区的好友。
如果您还没有注册,请点击成为我们的会员,
注册成功之后,请返回本页面并刷新后,
再次点击分享ELLE社区。巴西圣保罗时装周的背景音乐叫什么?_百度知道
巴西圣保罗时装周的背景音乐叫什么?
//www./programs/view/HHUOKTG5i0w/" target="_blank">http://www<a href="/programs/view/HHUOKTG5i0w/这个连接里面有背景音乐,请问这个歌曲叫什么名字
提问者采纳
headboards band till early mornin&#39;Rug burns her knees we&#39;s drivin&#39;s tall and catch a glimpses her clothes be fallin&#39;s hooked ain&#39;t no refusin&#39,所以这个视频里的歌一出声我就知道是谁唱的再根据自己听出的歌词
结果就出来了歌词Se-s bangin&#39;s choosin&#39;;s callin&#39,一只肥肥的老鼠唱一首叫《boombastic》的歌曲正是由于这首歌
我才记住Shaggy特有的嗓音;t small it&#39,请自行将se-xy中间的短横杠删除)歌手叫
Shaggy原因是
我以前看过 3D动画电影《疯狂牛场》里面有一段插曲; me nuts)I like your flowYour body&#39, moist,Hey se-xy lady I like your flow(Ya I like it girl)Your body&#39;; bawlin&#39; and find me girl)You put it on me(Put it on me baby)Ceiling to floorOnly you can make me scream and beg for moreUh;Her neighbor&#39,s right)Ceiling to floorOnly you can make me, out of control(Say lovin&#39;s callin&#39, got me crawlin&#39, out of controlYou put it on me(That&#39;s bangin&#39;re bruised andShe&#39;(Se-xy Lady)Out of contro(Sweet and nice)You put it on me(You know you got that figure)Ceiling to floor(That own class you girl)Only you can make me scream and beg for moreHey se-xy lady you be fine drive me crazyMovin&#39; bawlin&#39;s bangin&#39, and onHey se-xy lady you be fine drive me crazyMovin&#39, and onGal your extra se-xy like(Low)And you make me wanna say(Hi)And you shake you shake your thong(Low)Gal you wicked to ras it nah(Lie)Gal I like the way how you(Flow)Every time you pass me(By)Gal you wiggly jiggly and(Oh)And you wicked to ras it nah(Lie)(Girl)Hey sexy lady I like your flow(Whaddat)Your body&#39;s bangin out of control(A big tune)You put it on me ceiling to floor(Ceiling to floor baby)Only you can make me scream and beg for moreI was her father&#39; on, I They must believe we&#39; up the wall andMy size ain&#39; all this noise is so appallin&#39, scream and beg for moreHer body&#39;I knew it all along she was the perfect one(What)She really put it on(On me)I had to write a songHey se-xy lady(She&#39, put it on themBrian and Tony Gold let the ladies knowThey got it goin&#39这难不倒我这首歌叫《Hey Se-xy Lady》(由于出现百度屏蔽词;Performance left her snoozin&#39, uh ShaggyHey se-re brawlin&#39, I like your flowYour body&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
时装周的相关知识
其他1条回答
Hey Se-xy Lady
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',