外语写作长不大的宠物狗狗

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
2012年英语四级阅读范文精讲:我与狗狗的约定
zxiutao 于发布 l 已有人浏览
2012年英语四级阅读范文精讲:我与狗狗的约定
  A dog is our friend, who will never oppose and hurt us. No matter who you are, wealthy or poor,they will always be with you. Now, please read these pet`s commandments, which will help you get a better understanding of your faithful friend.
  狗狗是我们的朋友,它永远不会与我们作对,伤害我们。不管你是谁,贫穷或富有,它们会一直守护在你的身旁,寸步不离。现在,请看一看狗狗与我们的这些约定吧,它能够帮助你进一步地了解自己那忠实的朋友。
  My life is likely to last ten to fifteen years. Any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you buy me.
  我这一生大概能活10到15年,和你分别是件无比痛苦的事。在买下我之前请记住这些。
  Give me time to understand what you want of me.
  请给我一点时间,让我理解你对我的要求是什么。
  Don't be angry for me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I have only you.
  请被对我生气太久,也别把我关起来当做是惩罚。因为,你有你的工作,你的娱乐,你的朋友。而我,只有你。
  Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when it's speaking to me.
  时不时地和我说说话吧,虽然我听不懂你的语言,但当你开口说话时,我会懂得你的声音。
  Be aware that however you treat me, I'll never forget it and if it's cruel it may affect me forever.
  请注意无论你如何对待我,我都永远不会忘记它;如果它是残酷的,可能会给我带来永久的影响。
  Remerber before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand, but that I choose not to bite you.
  在打我前,请不要忘记,我其实拥有可以轻易咬碎你手骨的牙齿,但我绝不会选择去伤害你。
  Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I`m not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
  当你责骂我懒惰、不听话前,请你问问自己:也许我遇到了什么问题,也许我吃的东西不对,也许我在太阳下跑得太久了,又或许我已经年老体弱了。
  Take care of me when I get old. You too, will grow old.
  当我老了时,请好好照顾我。因为我们都会有老的一天。
  When I will leave, you must guard at my side. Never say "I can't bear to watch it" or "let it happen in my absence". Everything is easy for me if you are there. Remember, I love you.
  当我即将要离开这个世界的时候,请一定要守护在我的身边。请不要说"我不忍心看下去"或"让我不在场的时候让它去吧"这样的话。只要有你在我的身边,我可以坦然接受任何事情。记住,我爱你!
相关英语学习内容
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
四级阅读头条
四级阅读最新更新
英语口语最新头条
英语口语最新推荐
最想背的英语四级作文范文,第006篇:How to Study Efficiently,讲述了如何学习的英语
最想背的英语四级作文范文,第003篇:Natural Gas Output in
China,讲述了如何写一篇
英语口语阅读排行
我们也在这里:英语作文,小狗。50字
英语作文,小狗。50字 5
动物作文都可
Dogs(狗) Dogs belong to the canine. When a dog follows its nose, it’s actually being led by thee key senses. Sight:a glimpse of the enemy saves them barking up the wrong tree. Sound: a bark can be a fierce threat, but it’s also how canines make their long distance calls. Smell: this tells a dog more than all the other senses put together. Inside its nose are around two hundred million smell sensitive cells, forty times more than in humans. Through them the dog’s brain can pick up signals from one molecule of scent in a million. It gives the dog: a completely different picture of the world, based on what it smells, rather than what it sees. Flowers are irrelevant to a dog. So their scent is meaningless. But food is a serious matter. What to us is an empty plate, is covered with the smell of chicken to a hungry dog. 狗 狗属于犬科劝物。 当狗用鼻子嗅着前行时,实际上有三种感觉在起作用:视觉,瞥一眼就知道敌人在哪儿;听觉,犬吠有一种凶猛的威慑力,这也是犬科动物闽相互嗅寻的方式;嗅觉,能给狗提供的信息比其他感觉总和还多。 狗的鼻孔大约有2亿左右的嗅觉细胞——比人多40倍。通过这些细胞,它的大脑能从100万个气体分子中筛选出1个。根据所闻而不是所见的东西,展现给狗的是一个完全不同的画面。 花对狗来讲无足轻重,所以花香对狗无关紧要。可食物是件大事,对我们来说是一个空盘子,可对一只饥肠辘辘的狗来说却散发着鸡肉的香味 答案补充 I like dogs.Many people like dogs.Dogs and people are friends.Some dogs also do different linds of work.Dogs are used to keep watch.They tell people when dangeris coming.Some dogs are used to keep people safe.They sre also used to move animals like sheep or goats.Some dogs are used for different kinds of hunting and some dogs help the police
其他回答 (3)
This is my dog.I very like it.It often play with me.It is clever to.It can do lots of things.I like it !
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文! ·#$大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文 ~
这里有近两千篇英语作文~!,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
I have a litte dog“Xiao Pang”.Because It is very tittt small.It'yellow and brown.It olways run with me.It is so big.It like eat meat and rice.
Sometime I call it“Xiao Pang ”, then it runs towe fast.
I have a litte dog“Xiao Pang”.Because It is very tittt small.It'yellow and brown.It olways run with me.It is so big.It like eat meat and rice.
Sometime I call it“Xiao Pang ”, then it runs towe fast.
I love my dog.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家你现在的位置 : &
小学英语作文范文:可爱的小狗
  乐加乐英语:小狗是我们人类的好朋友,是我们人类最忠实的朋友,我也养了一只可爱的小狗,叫做小胖,它很可爱,让我们一起来了解一下这只可爱的小胖吧!
  I have a litte dog&Xiao Pang&.Because It is very tittt small.It'yellow and brown.It olways run with me.It is so big.It like eat meat and rice. Sometime I call it&Xiao Pang &, then it runs towe fast.
  I have a litte dog&Xiao Pang&.Because It is very tittt small.It'yellow and brown.It olways run with me.It is so big.It like eat meat and rice. Sometime I call it&Xiao Pang &, then it runs towe fast.
  I love my dog.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐汪星人的秘密:关于狗狗你不知道的10件事
编辑点评:人类最忠诚的朋友汪星人,你了解它们?关于它们那独特的鼻纹、害怕的姿势、爱说话的习惯。有些汪星人可是超级富翁/富婆,有些还是大屏幕的大明星。
1/10 :1.鼻子
2/10 :2.害怕
3/10 :3.爱说话
4/10 :4. 安静
5/10 :5. 受益人
6/10 :6. 大荧幕
7/10 :7.灵犬
8/10 :8. 总统
9/10 :9.玉米花生糖
10/10 :10. 最初
Put your puppy
to the test and discover these interesting facts about man's best friend.用你小狗的日常表现来测验一下吧,你会发现关于人类最好的朋友的有趣事实。
1. Nosy Dogs大鼻子狗狗
A dog&s nose print is as unique as a human&s finger print and can be used to accurately identify them.狗的鼻纹同人类的指纹一样,是独一无二的,可以被用来准确地识别它们。
人类最忠诚的朋友汪星人,你了解它们?关于它们那独特的鼻纹、害怕的姿势、爱说话的习惯。有些汪星人可是超级富翁/富婆,有些还是大屏幕的大明星。
http://i1./topic/animal.png
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&高一英语作文:我的宠物狗 My House Dog
I&m a dog lover, because dogs are tame, friendly and easy to communicate with. I have kept one in my house, whose name is Chocolate. She is covered with brown curly hair and looks like a Teddy Bear. Now we have been living together for two years, so I&m very familiar with her characteristics. When she is hungry, she often barks loudly. At that time, I begin to realize that it&s time to feed her. She is keen on beef and fish. Sometimes, she also eats some rice.
我是一个爱狗的人,因为狗是很温顺,友好,也很容易交流。我在我家养了一只,它的名字叫巧克力。她的毛是棕色的卷毛,看起来就像泰迪熊。现在我们已经一起生活了两年了,所以我很熟悉她的性格。她饿了,她经常会大声吠。那个时候,我就会开始意识到是时候喂她了。她喜爱吃牛肉和鱼。有时候,她也吃一些米饭。
Every day when I come home, she always jumps up to me happily, with her tail moving. She seems to be my best friend. As time goes by, the relationship between us becomes closer and closer. Therefore, I think her as an important member in my family. I really have the pleasure of her company.
每天我回到家的时候,她都会用她的尾巴开心地跑向我。她就像是我最好的朋友一样。随着时间的流逝,我们两个的关系变得越来越亲密。因此,我觉得她是我们家里很重要的一员。有她在我真的很开心。
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
免费学习 新概念英语视频课程
新概念一册课程
新概念二册课程
记单词课程
英语能力测评
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语