听听blow吗?也是kesha的求采纳为满意回答。
不是贾斯丁唱的
slow down - selena gomez?
其他类似问题
欧美歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌刚开始是女的唱的有一句歌词是“you tell me you just want to wanna be sing"后面是男的唱的_百度作业帮
有一首英文歌刚开始是女的唱的有一句歌词是“you tell me you just want to wanna be sing"后面是男的唱的
  what you wanna be  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  why not something like your old man 为什么不是一些你的老伙伴?  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或者歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  i know that we all got one thing 我知道我们都得到一样东西  that we all share together 那就是我们都在分享的  we got that one nice dream 我们都拥有一个美好的梦想  we live for 我们为之生存  you never know what life could bring你不会知道生活会给你带来什么  coz nothing last for ever 因为没有什么能永恒  just hold on to the team 只是坚持住  you play for 为了你所努力的团队  i know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰  make sure that you won't stop 确定你不会停下来  be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人  now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  why not something like your old man 为什么不是像你父亲一类的人呢?  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  driver, actor, lawyer or a singer 司机,演员,律师或者歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  we may have different ways to think 我们也许会从不同角度考虑问题  but it doesn't really matter 但这没关系  we all caught up in the steam 我们都被人生的一些所征服  of this life  focus on every little thing 执著于每一件琐事  that's what does really matter 这才是问题所在  luxury cars and bling 金钱(奢华的车)和物质  thats not real life 那都不是真正的生活  i know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰  make sure that you won't stop 确定你不会停下来  be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人  now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱  doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  why not something like your old man为什么不是像你父亲一类的人呢 ?  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  driver, actor, lawyer or a singer 司机,演员,律师或者歌唱家  why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  you can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  last year i used to dream about this day 去年我还在梦想着有这么一天  now i'm here i'm singing for you 现在这一切都实现,我将为你而唱  i hope i could inspire you 我希望我能鼓舞你的斗气  coz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for you因为我得到了所有的爱,我得到了你赐予我的所有的爱  doctor.(重复)  Be What You Wanne Be  Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  Why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  Why not something like your old man 为什么不是像你父亲一类的人呢?  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或者歌唱家  Why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  I know that we all got one thing 我知道我们都得到一样东西  That we all share together 那就是我们都在分享的  We got that one nice dream 我们都拥有一个美好的梦想  We live for 我们为之生存  You never know what life could bring你不会知道生活会给你带来什么  Coz nothing last for ever 因为没有什么能永恒  Just hold on to the team 只是坚持住  You play for 为了你所效力的团队  I know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰  Make sure that you won't stop 确定你不会停下来  Be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人  Now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱  Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  Why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  Why not something like your old man 为什么不是像你父亲一类的人呢?  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  We may have different ways to think 我们也许会从不同角度考虑问题  But it doesn't really matter 但这没关系  We all caught up in the steam 我们都被人生的一些所征服  Of this life  Focus on every little thing 执著于每一件琐事  That's what does really matter 这才是问题所在  Luxury cars and bling 金钱(奢华的车)和物质  Thats not real life 那都不是真正的生活  I know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰  Make sure that you won't stop 确定你不会停下来  Be the one that you wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人  Now sing this with me 现在和我一起歌唱  Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员,律师或歌唱家  Why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Police man, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员  Why not something like your old man为什么不是像你父亲一类的人呢?  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Driver, actor, lawyer or a singer 司机,演员,律师或者歌唱家  Why not president, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?做一个有梦想的人  You can be just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人  Last year i used to dream about this day 去年我还在梦想着有这么一天  Now i'm here i'm singing for you 现在这一切都实现,我将为你而唱  I hope i could inspire you 我希望我能鼓舞你的斗气  Coz i've got all the love, coz i've got all love for you因为我得到了所有的爱,我得到了你赐予我的所有的爱一首女声英文歌 比较快 高潮部分每句歌词都是以fire结尾,不确定是不是fire 反正发音都差不多!!!_百度知道
一首女声英文歌 比较快 高潮部分每句歌词都是以fire结尾,不确定是不是fire 反正发音都差不多!!!
,但没印象了~
达人帮忙啊~~描述一下.大概就是这样.fire
.....!。.......。,
.........!,最近也有在其他地方听过。反正最近好像老是听到 是快歌 不是抒情的:...。。今天晚上在商场里听到的,很好听.。....fire
。fire.............。
!。。谁回答对了。!!。,我还给加分。不是什么firefly 也不是all the lovers !你们回答的都不是~~~~是 “赛也儿”还是“发也儿” 我记不清楚了~~~ 挺动感的一首歌
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
纯手打,因为burn brighter唱的很怪,特意给你找了很久,所以听着像fire你要找的是《we are young》没错吧,fire其实是
Tonight  We are young  So let&#39,你听到那两句s set the world on fire  We can burn brighter  Than the sun中间的两句,确实很好听的一首歌
我也刚找了一圈~~~~~你听到的“………………fire”很可能是“Can't read my”歌曲名是《Poker Face》你听听看,希望有帮助!
《Fire》邓丽君 她的一个演唱会上的 很欧美的一首歌 我觉得拿到现在来也会是一首流行的歌
Kylie Minogue - All The Lovers?Hey Mickey 也有点像。。。。。。。。。
如果是近期出的,倒是有一首歌很像。但不是fire~fire~fire~而是lights~lights~lights~你去听听Ellie Goulding的Lights (Single Version)。看看会不会是你要找的那首歌。
Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)Kelly ClarksonYou know the bed feels warmer,Sleeping here alone,You know I dream in color,And do the things I want.You think you got the best of me,Think you had the last laugh,Bet you think that everything good is gone.Think you left me broken down,Think that i'd come running back,Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong.What doesn't kill you makes you stronger stand a little taller,Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.What doesn't kill you makes a fighter,Footsteps even lighter,Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone.What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger,Just me, Myself and I,What doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little taller,Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.You heard that I was starting over with someone new,They told you I was moving on, over you,You didn't think that I'd come back, i'd come back swinging,You try to break me but you see,What doesn't kill you makes you stronger,Stand a little taller,Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.What doesn't kill you makes a fighter,Footsteps even lighter,Doesn't mean I'm over cause your gone.What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger,Just me, myself and I,What doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little taller,Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone,Thanks to you I got a new thing started,Thanks to you I'm not the broken hearted,Thanks to you I'm finally thinking 'bout me,You know in the end the day,I left was just my beginning.....in the end...What doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little taller,Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone,What doesn't kill you makes a fighter,Footsteps even lighter, Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone.What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger,Just me, Myself and I,What doesn't kill you makes you stronger,Stand a little taller,Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger,Just me, Myself and I,What doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little taller,Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.I'm not alone,
亲,不知道你找到答案了没。这首歌叫Stronger,我也找了好久,基本把歌名里有fire的全听遍了,结果其实是fighter,并不是fire。
是 Stronger,Kelly Clarkson的,逆战游戏的背景音乐中有这首歌
Kat DeLuna - Dance Bailalo这个肯定对了,我也找了好久经常在商场店铺或促销现场听到的。
kelly clarkson- stronger我之前也一直在找这首歌,歌名是坚强的意思。很好听!
歌名叫fire
但国内是搜不到的
能搜到的是dj版
搜索fire——djyuxi就可以了
是个加拿大女性奢侈品广告歌
alicia keys的girl on fire,这首歌我也找了很久,最后的fire发音确实很像发也儿~
应该是Alicia Keys唱的Girl On Fire
高潮部分四句全部是fire 结尾
是不是 &Girl On Fire& 歌手:Alicia Keys
布兰妮的《Circus》
Taio Cruz Feat. Kylie Minogue - Higher
这也有可能。