有一首男女合唱的英文歌其中有一句是ohohohohoh是什么歌什么seygoodbye

有一首非主流的英文歌,女声,高潮有什么goodbye ,还有之后有个音是why_百度知道
有一首非主流的英文歌,女声,高潮有什么goodbye ,还有之后有个音是why
是在文化用品店里面听到的有个小熊唱的,里面的歌很好听
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
铃声[ti:边做边爱][t cry至少我还存在tell me why 不情愿又不得不放开say goodbye 等待我再回来爱过后才懂得爱情有多深刻失去后才懂得该珍惜什么恨过后才懂得爱给的苦涩解脱后才懂得该如何取舍曾经边做边爱无奈边做边爱不再边做边爱tell me why 总是到失去后才明白please don&#39? 搜索&quot:边做边爱 ,既然爱难以继续,何必非要不离不弃何必勉强在一起,对不起,导致已经成为一种习惯一种依赖,这是何苦;mp3 ?其实不必非要彼此束缚何不卸下情感包袱你去寻找新的幸福,我不是不爱你只是为了你能幸福我不得不退出边做边爱歌手?,爱的有多彻底只是时间的沉积;t cry至少我还存在tell me why 不情愿又不得不放开say goodbye 等待我再回来LRC歌词,我们爱的太唐突,爱的太盲目:边做边爱]陈旭---边做边爱tell me why 总是到失去后才明白please don&#39:陈旭][al,我依然爱你只是不能和你在一起爱过后才懂得爱情有多深刻失去后才懂得该珍惜什么恨过后才懂得爱给的苦涩解脱后才懂得该如何取舍曾经边做边爱无奈边做边爱不再边做边爱tell me why 总是到失去后才明白please don&#39?? 下载&quot?? 搜索&quot,如果你不愿意就由我说破这最后一句;边做边爱&quot:当初你说不想失去,一种默契让你误认为是难舍难离既然错误的开始你我都不想再去追忆,只要我的身体还有温度;t cry至少我还存在tell me why 不情愿又不得不放开say goodbye 等待我再回来rap,错误的爱情还要不断修复不断弥补;边做边爱&边做边爱&quot.tell me why 总是到失去后才明白please don&#39,我独自为你承受孤独别哭,以我分析我们不是爱的多深,记住我依旧是你最后的退路只要我还没麻木:当初:陈旭 专辑
别伤我心《Unbreak My Heart》----Toni braxton
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首女的唱的英文歌,歌词有一句大概是don&t tell me goodbye baby i want to just for tonight,这首歌节奏很强,谁知道这首歌叫什么,顺便打一份歌词出来
有一首女的唱的英文歌,歌词有一句大概是don&t tell me goodbye baby i want to just for tonight,这首歌节奏很强,谁知道这首歌叫什么,顺便打一份歌词出来
Airy - Just For Tonight (Def-In-Mix)
是这首吧,我也找了很久呢
其他回答 (2)
tomorrow & tonight
歌手:atomic kitten&&&&&专辑:right now
i saw you with the girlfriend babyi saw you underneath the lighti wanted just to talk now babyyou seem to think i wanna fightstop playing with my head and babyi'll get a chance to make this righti need a little sunshine babyi need a little hope in lifebaby don't you hear me when i say goodbyebaby won't you listen cos you make me cryplease baby, please baby let me goi don't deserve to suffer soso i'm trying to believe you this timei'm trying but it don't seem fairone minute it's the right stuff honeynext seconds like i'm just not therebaby don't you hear me when i say goodbyebaby won't you listen cos you make me cryplease baby, please baby let me goi don't deserve to suffer sobecause tonight i know you're gonna beg to staybut tomorrow you will simply walk awayand tonight i know exactly what you'll dobut come tomorrow i will still be just your fool(baby just your fool,yeah)i saw you as the future babyyou see me as a one night standbut i'm sick of being part time babyyou gotta be a full time manbaby don't you hear me when i say goodbyebaby won't you listen cos you make me cryplease baby, please baby let me goi don't deserve to suffer sobecause tonight i know you're gonna beg to staybut tomorrow you will simply walk awayand tonight i know exactly what you'll dobut come tomorrow i will still be just your fool(baby lovin' you,ohh)baby when will you see that you're gonna be minei'm waiting for you honeyyou will always come back it's just a matter of timeyou know you'll never leave mebaby i don't wanna be your foolcan't you see boy - i'm in love with youtell me what's a girl suppose to dowhen i only want your lovebecause tonight i know you're gonna beg to staybut tomorrow you will simply walk awayand tonight i know exactly what you'll dobut come tomorrow i will still be just your fool(baby just your fool,yeah)because tonight i know you're gonna beg to staybut tomorrow you will simply walk awayand tonight i know exactly what you'll dobut come tomorrow i will still be just your fool(baby just your fool,yeah)
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家问题补充&&
《My Girl》 你说的应该是这首歌
赵国小飞&2-09 17:36
猜你感兴趣
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &